Iceman vs Darkseid (New 52)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@asgardianxeno929: Maybe it didnt work on Juggs because he used it on his HELMET!! Havent you thought of that lol oh wait nvm you and this other annoying little brat are just here to lowball bobby and troll for DS

Good luck im done here

Iceman or stalemate

Yeah but absolute zero by nature should stop all molecules, yet Juggernaut kept on moving, which means the absolute zero wasnt enough. Im not lowballing Bobby, im the ONLY one using scans as evidence instead of making claims to defend any characters, i havent even said darkseid wins so how am i trolling for him? If you cant actually use scans or evidence per battle forums rules then stop wasting my time and stop making battles with a winner in mind and get mad when some dont believe your favorite wins, you are the troll, you are the fanboy. Either be productive or stop. Its that simple.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If bobby freezes darkseid d omega force in him wld take consciousness and cause his omega beams to explode d ice, but its goin to take quite a lot of ice and space for bobby to completely freeze d-seid. Absolute 0 wld only(if it actually cld cos i dont think temperature cld b d big guy's problem) kill darkseid's body not his consciousness and from wat i can tell he'll port it with the omega force and create some crazy astral body for him. Omega beams on d oda hand cld destroy almost anytin, so maybe darkseid cld take dis one

Wow, this was extremely tough to read. Is english not your first language? If it isn't, that is fine, but if it is, then don't bother posting if you can't type clearly and concisely.

DeadIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By DeadIce

@asgardianxeno929: im on my smartphone. Ive posted thes scans dozens of times before though.

He was trying ti break the helmet. But its a mystical element not bound by our physics. It wasnt directed at juggernaughts head or body so he didnt overcome anything. He even says the helmet. Got it. They were just trying to break the helmet so they could use a telepathic attack like usual. And juggernaught has walked and talked despite being a skeleton and he is even immune to the powers of the 4 abstracts of the universe. He is on another level from thor and darkseid durability wise, nothing can kill or stop him.

there is no scan to say this. Iceman can create absolute zero. If he felt inclined to do so to a persons body they couldnt overcome it. He literally just removes all energy from their molecules. He doesnt have to hut them with ice. He just drops their internal temperature. There is no defense against that unless your magically powered and immortal like juggernaut or an insanely powerful psionic like legion.

Hellfire is magical in nature. It damages the soul. It can hurt iceman even in his iceform. Only thing known to do anything to him actually. He passed out because he was standing in it and managed to flash freeze a ton of it.

I really think this is a stalemate with a slight chance of iceman winning. He has alot of powers to try to use on darkseid. But nothing darkseid can do can win.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By icecold14

Absolute zero was just used on juggs helmet because he was just trying to stop him nothing more if bobby was bloodlusted he would have frozen him in absolute zero but that would have killed him do you understand now? Thor has never been frozen to absolute zero or he would have been dead... now absolute would work on DS because absolute zero has no barriers and would kill him instantly now if you guys keep denying this just dont reply back and get out of my thread

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@icecold14 said:

@dondave: @parryboy: Cant Bobby just freeze him to absolute zero before DS does anything??

No. I am willing to side that the Omega Beams are faster than freezing DS.

ummm, Batman has dodged the Omega Beams before, they are fast, but not that fast if a mere human could dodge them.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929: Now you make me laugh I chosed a winner once some people brought good arguments for bobby but you and tensor are just saying things that dont make sense lol I also believe this could end in stalemate since we all forsure that DS cant do anything to bobby

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadice: I understand that, but the keyword is tried, it didnt do anything. I understand how absolute zero works in the REAL world, but this is comics, and without evidence of him doing anything successful with absolute zero then it cant be used, just because its possible doesnt mean it will happen until it happens.

@asgardianxeno929: @tensor: its hard to debate because both of you are trolls now f*ckin listen for once

Absolute zero was just used on juggs helmet because he was just trying to stop him nothing more if bobby was bloodlusted he would have frozen him in absolute zero but that would have killed him do you understand now? Thor has never been frozen to absolute zero or he would have been dead... now absolute would work on DS because absolute zero has no barriers and would kill him instantly now if you guys keep denying this just dont reply back and get out of my thread

stop calling me a troll for proving you wrong and actually using evidence, you are the only troll i see. You have not ONCE posted anything to back up a single claim and have been making insane remarks that you know nothing about.

No Caption Provided

Thor AND Hulk surviving absolute zero. Check and Mate.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: okay my friend im not arguing here since im the OP lol but remember bobby absolute zero will put darkseid down before he does anything

P.S: argue with juiceboks or deadice not me

Preconceived winner? Looks like it, op.

Making this a spite thread!

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By icecold14

@risingbean: Lol thats what juiceboks said that why im telling you xD

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14 said:

@matchesmalone21: okay my friend im not arguing here since im the OP lol but remember bobby absolute zero will put darkseid down before he does anything

P.S: argue with juiceboks or deadice not me

Preconceived winner? Looks like it, op.

Making this a spite thread!

look at all of his other iceman threads, same thing every time lol

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@icecold14: Had enough of your swearing and name calling.

You cannot prove that he can freeze any powerful character on Darkseid with your absolute zero.

That is your only argument you have nothing to back it up.

Darkseid win BFR.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929: maybe because I want to know if im wrong?? I usually do threads to see which one can beat my favorite characters now if you dont like that dont reply in them than

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: i dont reply in them, only this one and i think the flash one, for the sake of debating not for personal bias towards characters. I like Iceman like 20x more than darkseid but im still debating.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929: because my computer is messed up!! Ahhh now you really are pissing me off!! Okay nice scan but hulk had protection and Thor is a god which is the only reason I see him surviving absolute zero like that.... if it wasnt for hulk I bet thor would still be stuck in there lol

And I started calling you a troll because you and the other guy sound the same like if DS would win so easily but I aint changing my mind on the other guy thoe

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: i dont think darkseid will win, i think it'll be a stalemate actually.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929: its cool if you reply and debate but the problem is that you brought up the freezing the world feat which no one mentioned and im kinda irritated at that because I have debated so many people about it and its tiring now I will apologize for cursing and calling you a troll but I just need you to listen well since I dont have my computer and it sucks debating without it

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I say stalemate because i dont think they can hurt each other.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By icecold14

@asgardianxeno929: oh alright but since I listened to both sides do you think DS has any chance by destroying the planet? Or bobby freezing him in absolute zero?? I mean even if DS doesnt die from absolute zero dont you think it could hold him for eternity?? Lol I know alot of questions but just curious

Also what flash thread?? I have never made iceman vs flash at all and also I have clearly stated in my threads that bobby looses before ;o

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: I apologize for the swearing but I still think your a troll

No hard feelings but you honestly dont know alot of things

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I know that what you are saying it does not work.

You have no evidence other wise.

Iceman have no way of defeating him it is simple as that.

If you cannot accept the fact that he wins by BFR that is on you.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: BFR wont work because bobby can still transfer his consciouss inside DS body and than Absolute Zero him

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By righteous300

Can't darkseid just attack his mind?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: From what I know New 52 DS hasnt shown offensive telepathy

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By tensor

@icecold14: He cannot.Is ok makes no sense to debate with you because I see that you are the op of this thread and you have your mind make up to thing he can.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By icecold14

@tensor: Well bobby has done it multiple times so yeah he can if he wants too

And just stop if you hear what im saying you would know that absolute zero would only stop him not win with it

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who has the ability to freeze over the entire world.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Even if we assume he can do that we from a statement there is no reason to believe he can do it instantlycannot assume he can do it instantly.

VS

On panel evidence and characters acting as the author surrogate stating that DS can destroy planets at will.

We have seen Bobby fail to slow less durable characters with his ability, DS took a sword to the eye that could split atoms from a high tier character with no visible harm when we saw that eye a few moments later.

Bobby will never take down a character of this level without a temp amp because characters of the level some of Icemans fans think he is at either get depowered or removed from action.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Z___

DS vaporizes him with his omega beam right from the start. Iceman doesn't have comparable reaction feats to that of DS'.

Z'

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#180  Edited By SC  Moderator

@icecold14: Hello. I am glad to see that you have rectified your stance, but please remember not to dismiss other users as trolls. There is a handy section in the Battles forum rules/guidelines talking about trolls, asking that users ignore them and flag them. So please do not call other users trolls just because they have different opinions to you and please do not swear at users or tell them to get out of a thread, even if you created the thread. They are entitled to their opinions as long as they obey site rules.

Again I note that you also been civil and polite as well since then thank you and please remember to address people that way instead of accusing them of being trolls. Cheers!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

but please remember not to dismiss other users as trolls. There is a handy section in the Battles forum rules/guidelines talking about trolls, asking that users ignore them and flag them. So please do not call other users trolls just because they have different opinions to you

I've seen two moderators do exactly this in the space of a couple weeks based purely on the user in question's merit as a debater. It doesn't seem like everyone is on-board with this ruling.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#182 SC  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Hey ILS. I think I roughly know of one of the examples you could be talking about, and if its the one I am thinking of, eh it wasn't really the focal point of their interaction and seemed like an element of their overall discussion. Questioning some of their own sincerity as opposed to questioning all of their sincerity or actually considering them an actual troll in which case they could have just given them a warning. The user in this thread dismissed other users based on incredulity and wanted them to leave their thread, so some important differences. The situation I am talking about involving a moderator might not be the examples you are talking about, so feel free to PM me about them.

Quite a few users will refer to other users as trolls but as long as its not turning the conversation towards hostility, putting/derailing the thread too off topic or at a point where users are telling other users to leave a thread (or other things, swearing so on) it can be okay. Well not okay, just not something that will get a warning. Will depend on the circumstances.

If you or any other users have questions, concerns or points to make, please send me a PM as so we do not send this thread too off topic. Cheers!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: Alright, I PM'd you my thoughts, thanks SC!

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@icecold14 said:

@dondave: @parryboy: Cant Bobby just freeze him to absolute zero before DS does anything??

ummm, Batman has dodged the Omega Beams before, they are fast, but not that fast if a mere human could dodge them.

ummm, Batman has dodged it in the cartoon, the same series where he soloed Sinestro and Clayface. In 5 seconds. In short,

THIS FEAT IS NOT USABLE.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP is the biggest fanboy I have ever seen and probably will see.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@randomsid said:

@parryboy said:

@icecold14 said:

ummm, Batman has dodged it in the cartoon, the same series where he soloed Sinestro and Clayface. In 5 seconds. In short,

THIS FEAT IS NOT USABLE.

I'm sorry, why exactly is that feat not usable? It hasn't been debunked. It is canon that it happened...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: CARTOONS ARN'T CANON TO THE NEW 52 UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People really this Iceman can defeat Darkseid lol

This is funny . Iceman placed ice over the surface of the earth and now they want to put him to darkseid.

Iceman loses easily . The last time i check darkseid is make up of a few elemental GODS and ice was one of them . Due to darkseid other powers to vanquish iceman and since Darkseid doesnt comes with morals guess what Iceman looses easily BFR/ Planet destruction / Planet teleportation in the fun so much ways

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By icecold14

@sirneko: Lol get out of here with that shit xD @termiteone4ever: I see my friend its been a while but nobody thinks bobby can win exactly I think this is stalemate but dont forget buddy absolute zero can stop DS but not kill him so thats why I say stalemate

Im not gonna lie DS could win with these options

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@randomsid: CARTOONS ARN'T CANON TO THE NEW 52 UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugs Bunny outsmart them all !!!!

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Uxas is still capable of it, he sends Bobby through time building up Omega energy until he's the most powerful explosive like he intended to do to Batman.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is probably the biggest problem with DC rebooting their characters so often. They have done it so often that you never know for sure what is "canon" and what isn't anymore. What exactly has Darkseid done in the New 52?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By johnfrank120

@randomsid: He has busted planets with his omega beams, defeated origins of supermen and superheroes, was pretty much fine after his encounter with the JL, knobked Superman out with omega beams, was beating the new 52 JL before Cyborg boom tubes him out of their and I think there are more.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: He has busted planets with his omega beams, defeated origins of supermen and superheroes, was pretty much fine after his encounter with the JL, knobked Superman out with omega beams, was beating the new 52 JL before Cyborg boom tubes him out of their and I think there are more.

Well, I pretty much can't comment too much on New 52 characters, I grew up reading about the other characters but they have apparently changed them a lot.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: The new 52 JL is a bit weaker than pre 52.

Diegotobaski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers