Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Can Iceman freeze Darksides Omega beams? If not then Darkside has the potential to win

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

no...

the Omega Beams are capable of blasting through the core of a planet / star, i don't think a little ice is going to stop them...

Darkseid takes this one

M

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkseid should win here. The Omega Beams would put Iceman out
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Ball Buster

OOOOOHHHHHHH BROTHER!!!!!!WHY? DARKSIDE  makes martini's with iceman.shaken not stired.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

I'm curious how the Omega Beams work. I know they have an effect besides just burning, so I'm curious on its effect on Iceman. I'm undecided so far.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Darkseid for the win. Not only can he survive in deep space (so seeing temps close to absolute zero) but he has super human reflexes (to attack first) and his Omega beams will disintegrate Iceman (as I doubt Iceman is essential to the universe).

The Omega effect does not really burn people, it disintegrates them. No trace would be left for Iceman to reform from.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian
the creator said:
"Darkseid for the win. Not only can he survive in deep space (so seeing temps close to absolute zero) but he has super human reflexes (to attack first) and his Omega beams will disintegrate Iceman (as I doubt Iceman is essential to the universe).

The Omega effect does not really burn people, it disintegrates them. No trace would be left for Iceman to reform from."
But wouldn't Iceman's mind be just transferred to a nearby source of water, either in the air or possibly in Darksied. Does Darksied need water?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Nobody said:
"the creator said:
"Darkseid for the win. Not only can he survive in deep space (so seeing temps close to absolute zero) but he has super human reflexes (to attack first) and his Omega beams will disintegrate Iceman (as I doubt Iceman is essential to the universe).

The Omega effect does not really burn people, it disintegrates them. No trace would be left for Iceman to reform from."
But wouldn't Iceman's mind be just transferred to a nearby source of water, either in the air or possibly in Darksied. Does Darksied need water?
"
To my knowledge, the beams wipe you from existance. They were described as a continium effect so I think his mind would be gone as well.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian
the creator said:
"Nobody said:
"the creator said:

"
To my knowledge, the beams wipe you from existance. They were described as a continium effect so I think his mind would be gone as well.
"
I could see that. Thats why I didn't choose a winner, depending on the full effect of the beams.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

YES! Bobby dies!!

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IcePrince_X

I, too will go with Darkseid. His technological advancement and intelligence combined with the Omega Beam may be too much for IceMan to handle even with his fastest attacks and dodges.