Iceman takes on Omega Level Mutants!

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Iceman goes 1v1 against some omega level mutants!

RULES:

Ignore Stormcell and Butterflykyss

There are 2 rounds for each matchup.

Round 1 - morals on : Round 2 - morals off

Location: starts (but not limited to) in an empty Central Park, NYC

Fights: (not a gauntlet. just 1v1 matches)

1. Jean

2. Exodus

3. Storm

4. Vulcan

5. Magneto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Jean - Loses both times to her. Omega level telepath beats Flash freeze (speed of thought). However an argument could be made he does have a slight mental resistance to TP through decades of training from Xavier and co. Atleast long enough to fire off a flash freeze.

2. Exodus - Same as Jean.

3. Storm - Wins both rounds.

4. Vulcan - Wins OOC with Flash freeze. Loses IC.

5. Magneto - Wins OOC. 50/50 IC.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just gonna come out flat and say it. Icemans TP resistance is for the shits.

Assuming he only recently gained it in his solo it hasnt racked up much if any feats, with Emma saying he has it but still being able to effect him technically. And Sinister failing to even use it. It's doesnt have the resistance feats to hang against Jean's specific feats of getting pass more powerful defenses.

That said.

He gets stomped in both rounds against Jean do to TP.

Fairs better against Exodus but Regen from Exodus makes it impossible to win R1 and stalemate in R2.

Storm takes R1 but loses R2 hard.

Vulcan....idk, Vulcans ability to manipulate energy has been busted in the past. The way I see it Iceman can beat him, but Vulcans never really been pushed to his limits so I lean him in a morals off fight.

Magneto.....would find a way to stomp

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PyroFN

Basically what @koays said. The only thing I disagree with is Storm losing hard. Storm’s temperature control will keep him at bay for good amount in a morals off.....unless she starts lightning spamming instead of playing it smart.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Jean - Round 1/round 2 Jean should take it unless Iceman instantly freezes her brain.

2. Exodus - same as Jean expect Exodus is in no trouble due to his superior durability.

3. Storm - round 1 Storm would take it but round 2 Iceman will internally destroy her.

4. Vulcan - Now this is an interesting match up as Vulcan has never controlled ice (IIRC) but since Vulcan doesn't have morals i still think Iceman take take the first round comfortably, Second round Vulcan could shut down Iceman's mind or just drain all the energy to do attacks but still it's almost impossible to kill both.

5. Magneto - Round 1 Magneto but round 2 Iceman internally freezes him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mooty_Pass

The Issue I have with Bobby is that he's such a jobber it's annoying.

1. Jean

Round 1: Jean Wins.

-She should be able to affect his thoughts regardless in Ice form.

Round 2: Iceman Wins.

-I can see him killing her very quickly.

2. Exodus

Round 1: Exodus Wins.

-This fight should mirror Jean v Bobby Round 1. With their TP abilities. They should have no problem taking him out via Tp.

Round 2: Iceman Wins.

-Bobby should be able to Kill Exodus with ease, i'm sure freezing his blood or his brain should suffice enough to secure a win.

3. Storm

NOPE, NOT DOING IT!. Not arguing for Storm. @marvelfan1992 Tried to trick me again I SEE!!!

4. Vulcan

Round 1/2: Iceman Wins.

-I don't see a way Vulcan can do anything to Bobby honestly.

5. Magneto

Round 1/2: Iceman Wins.

-The same goes for Vulcan. I don't see how Magneto can do any form of harm to Iceman.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:

I'm just gonna come out flat and say it. Icemans TP resistance is for the shits.

Assuming he only recently gained it in his solo it hasnt racked up much if any feats, with Emma saying he has it but still being able to effect him technically. And Sinister failing to even use it. It's doesnt have the resistance feats to hang against Jean's specific feats of getting pass more powerful defenses.

That said.

Fairs better against Exodus but Regen from Exodus makes it impossible to win R1 and stalemate in R2.

Vulcan....idk, Vulcans ability to manipulate energy has been busted in the past. The way I see it Iceman can beat him, but Vulcans never really been pushed to his limits so I lean him in a morals off fight.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:

That said.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Jean: Takes Ls in both.

2. Exodus: Basically slightly less TP (depending on where you scale Jean personally), but more combat-stuff. Bobby loses both.

3. Storm: Ororo goes down, laughably so with morals off.

4. Vulcan: Only without morals, since Gabe by default is pretty immoral/amoral.

5. Magneto: Same as Vulcan. If Magneto had any prep I'd lean to him both rounds but since he doesn't, I say it's like Vulcan.

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman one-shots everyone simultaneously. Come at me when any Omega takes on universal abstract and merges with a freaking Celestial.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sabbavsk said:

Iceman one-shots everyone simultaneously. Come at me when any Omega takes on universal abstract and merges with a freaking Celestial.

is that an outlier?

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: Not really, given it was the main reason Iceman was identified as an Omega level mutant in the first place. He has done crazy things like freezing Legion through his active psi shields, using Casket of Ancient Winters, the same thing that was able to freeze entire dimensions, against Ymir, briefly containing Exterminators, species powerful enough to give Celestials a run for their money, disintegrate Thor and Mjolnir, matter manipulation feat which even Skyfathers can't achieve, affect photons and create his own infinite mass punch, rearrange his body on a molecular level, etc. The problem with Bobby is that he isn't at the peak of his powers most of the time due to insecurities and constant fears of hurting someone.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sabbavsk: that is very not incharacter for him then. so in the round 1 i think he would lose a lot of the time. round 2 he should sweep based on what you said

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: Agreed with that. It would be cool if people started acknowledging full potential Iceman as a powerhouse. Here's more proof to further establish my claim :

No Caption Provided

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sabbavsk: yes agree also. most times he is just creating ice soldiers or making himself large and throwing ice at people. clarification on thor feat, he was powered up by the death seed at the time?

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp :

I think it was pretty evident that the Death Seed didn't enhance Iceman's powers, rather pushed him to embrace the full scope of his abilities. Mystique's statement and the fact Iceman didn't get embedded with entire Death Seed we saw during Uncanny X-Force when Archangel was in possession, but with a very tiny fraction of it clearly proves that. Furthermore, when Iceman disintegrated Thor, he had already lost the Seed and maintained the same power level afterwards. From what was shown and demonstrated, Iceman's powers are entirely depended on his mental state. The Death Seed didn't do anything other than removing subconscious limits.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

1. Jean - Jean wins both Rounds

2. Exodus - Exodus wins both Rounds

3. Storm - Storm wins Round 1 but Loses Round 2

4. Vulcan - Iceman Loses both Rounds

5. Magneto - Iceman Looses both Rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2