Sabretooth already beat him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Static Shock

It comes down the Omega Red and Sabretooth. It's a toss up from there...

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Tevnoba

In the long haul it would be Sabertooth.  However I can see him getting put down a few times while the others fight.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kimikirai
Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
"I'll go for Omega Red."
Sabretooth already beat him."
I must've missed it. I just based that off of how Omega Red has fought the X-men alone and forced them to retreat (like when Matsuo revived him).

Was the fight a fair fight? Or did Sabertooth surprise attack him?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

what about Silver? He beats the rest of them with his pure skill alone. And his sword can cut anything. He could cut off Sabertooth's head clean off. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"what about Silver? He beats the rest of them with his pure skill alone. And his sword can cut anything. He could cut off Sabertooth's head clean off. "
No..Lady Deathstrike is far more formidable than Silver Samurai.She held her own against Wolverine and X-23 at the same time.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"what about Silver? He beats the rest of them with his pure skill alone. And his sword can cut anything. He could cut off Sabertooth's head clean off. "
Omega Red's death spores would kill him in a matter of seconds. So, he doesn't really matter in this fight. The same goes for Cyber also.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Don't both omega red and Cyber have a degenrative cancer?Because of carbinadium, as seene in wolverine orgins? Wouldn't they be more vunrable in this fight? i mean because they're dying slowly? I Think Lady Death strike takes it.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Slinger
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
No..Lady Deathstrike is far more formidable than Silver Samurai.She held her own against Wolverine and X-23 at the same time."
I wouldn't have called that holding her own, "X" owned her pretty good after playing possum, and Wolverine just left like he couldn't be bothered. Unless you're talking about a different occasion?

Anyway, I'm not sure if it would be Sabertooth or Omega Red who wins, I never saw when Sabertooth beat him, so I don't know the details of the fight, but isn't Red like made out of carbonadium or something, which cancels out their healing factor and also has those poisonous spores? I think in reality it should be Omega Red on top, then Sabes, then Lady D, then Silver Samurai.

Oh, forgot Cyber, I'd put him just ahead of Lady D, I think.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Probably Sabretooth...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
No..Lady Deathstrike is far more formidable than Silver Samurai.She held her own against Wolverine and X-23 at the same time."
I wouldn't have called that holding her own, "X" owned her pretty good after playing possum, and Wolverine just left like he couldn't be bothered. Unless you're talking about a different occasion?

Anyway, I'm not sure if it would be Sabertooth or Omega Red who wins, I never saw when Sabertooth beat him, so I don't know the details of the fight, but isn't Red like made out of carbonadium or something, which cancels out their healing factor and also has those poisonous spores? I think in reality it should be Omega Red on top, then Sabes, then Lady D, then Silver Samurai.

Oh, forgot Cyber, I'd put him just ahead of Lady D, I think."
Ridiculous.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Omega Red

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

Ridiculous."
why dont you say why he is wrong instead of being a douche??
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

Ridiculous."
why dont you say why he is wrong instead of being a douche??"
Why don't you get off me..I don't have anything to prove..people who post in battle threads no my work.I don't feel like debating right now.I do this all day everyday...so why don't you contribute something to the thread instead of throwing around insults.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ego

omega red becuase his coils can drain life, are poisonous and grant him long ass reach. and even at close range combat, omega is just as deadly as sabertooth and he can heal once he snatches the life away from you.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By blade hunter

oldmagic said:

cut through anything? i don't know where u got that from but its not true anyway i think its out of omega red or sabertooth but cyber may have a chance but deathstrike and silver samurai will get their ass's handed to them big time

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Slinger
Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

Ridiculous."
Which part of it is worthy of ridicule, it obviously didn't seem so silly to me? Please explain as I'm not sure I understand your comment.
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

Ridiculous."
Why don't you get off me..I don't have anything to prove..people who post in battle threads no my work.I don't feel like debating right now.I do this all day everyday...so why don't you contribute something to the thread instead of throwing around insults."
seems like someone should practice what they preach!!!! he made a good arguement and you just come back with ridiculous?? sounded like an insult to me!!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

Ridiculous."
Why don't you get off me..I don't have anything to prove..people who post in battle threads no my work.I don't feel like debating right now.I do this all day everyday...so why don't you contribute something to the thread instead of throwing around insults."
seems like someone should practice what they preach!!!! he made a good arguement and you just come back with ridiculous?? sounded like an insult to me!!"
That wasn't an insult...don't try to make me seem like the bad guy because you called me a douche for no reason.I said ridiculous because he's wrong...I didn't feel like going into why because I don't feel like it.I wasn't talking to you so maybe you should have let him feel some type of way about instead of coming in here trying to regulate.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Slinger

Ehem, you said ridiculous because you think I'm wrong. I'm not insulted, and I don't think Vance could ever really hurt my feelings, so we should just get over it. Anyway, I don't see the logic (if there is any) behind Vance's "argument" here, so unless anyone can answer my questions in my original post, I'm still going with O Red.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Slinger said:
"Ehem, you said ridiculous because you think I'm wrong. I'm not insulted, and I don't think Vance could ever really hurt my feelings, so we should just get over it. Anyway, I don't see the logic (if there is any) behind Vance's "argument" here, so unless anyone can answer my questions in my original post, I'm still going with O Red."
I will give you a proper response later.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Slinger

Cool, thanks.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik

Red's power would take out most of these guys. I think it would be down to Red, Sabretooth, and Deathstrike. Not sure if she would be affected by it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik

Cyber and Samurai are out first because of Red. Sabretooth's healing factor would keep him safe from the death spore. If Deathstrike is immune to it, I think she would last a while but lately she hasn't been as scary as she used to be. I don't think Red has cancer, that was Cyber. Red was made for the carbonadium so it would be unlikely that it would be killing him since he has been around for a while and he needs to carbonadium to control his death spore. Hmmm.... I'll have to think it over for the outcome but it would certainly be down to Sabretooth and Red.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

omega red.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Korg

Does Sabretooth have adamantium?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Does Sabretooth have adamantium?"
He shouldn't..he didn't have adamantium before he died..did he?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik

He should. I don't remember anyone removing it since it was last put in.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
erik said:
"He should. I don't remember anyone removing it since it was last put in."
It was removed by Apocalypse. Around that time, the same adamantium used was given to Wolverine, who had bone claws at the time. Sabretooth hasn't had adamantium for a while now.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Korg
Static Shock said:
"It was removed by Apocalypse. Around that time, the same adamantium used was given to Wolverine, who had bone claws at the time. Sabretooth hasn't had adamantium for a while now."
He was given adamantium again by Weapon X some time later. They also increased his strength and accelerated his healing factor.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
Korg said:
"He was given adamantium again by Weapon X some time later. They also increased his strength and accelerated his healing factor."

Oh yeah. Did he have that up until he was killed?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Korg

Not sure, I stopped reading most Wolverine material before he killed Sabretooth... Thank God.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

It was never said that it was removed. So it is safe to say that he still has the adamantium... I'm going to side with Sabretooth after a long, long fight.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lionheart

cyber

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sabretooth.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik
lionheart said:
"cyber"

Are you joking?
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By One-Above-All

I don't know much about Omega Red, but from what people have said about him, I think he wins. If his "death spores" cancel out Sabretooth's healing factor. Wouldn't he start dying from Adamantium poisoning (if this is the version with the adamantium skeleton), and wouldn't one slice to the throat kill Sabretooth? Does Omega Red have a healing factor also?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
One-Above-All said:
"I don't know much about Omega Red, but from what people have said about him, I think he wins. If his "death spores" cancel out Sabretooth's healing factor. Wouldn't he start dying from Adamantium poisoning (if this is the version with the adamantium skeleton), and wouldn't one slice to the throat kill Sabretooth? Does Omega Red have a healing factor also?"
WTF Are you talking about? One throat slice killing Sabretooth? If that was possible Black Panther and Wolverine would have killed him already.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By One-Above-All
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"I don't know much about Omega Red, but from what people have said about him, I think he wins. If his "death spores" cancel out Sabretooth's healing factor. Wouldn't he start dying from Adamantium poisoning (if this is the version with the adamantium skeleton), and wouldn't one slice to the throat kill Sabretooth? Does Omega Red have a healing factor also?"
WTF Are you talking about? One throat slice killing Sabretooth? If that was possible Black Panther and Wolverine would have killed him already."
I meant without his healing factor....

His spores cancel out healing factors, right?
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By Akira Overdrive

How dare you all count out Silver Samurai.

Anyway,I see Omega Red winning.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik

Wolverine fought Omega Red for 20 hours. The healing factor more than makes up for the death spores.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By One-Above-All
erik said:
"Wolverine fought Omega Red for 20 hours. The healing factor more than makes up for the death spores."
What exactly do these death spores do? Do they cancel out a mutant's healing factor or what?
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Its like a poison.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
WTF Are you talking about? One throat slice killing Sabretooth? If that was possible Black Panther and Wolverine would have killed him already."
I meant without his healing factor....

His spores cancel out healing factors, right?"
Hell no!
Akira Overdrive said:
"How dare you all count out Silver Samurai.

Anyway,I see Omega Red winning."
Silver Samurai is cannon fodder.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik

One-Above-All said:

"erik said:
"Wolverine fought Omega Red for 20 hours. The healing factor more than makes up for the death spores."
What exactly do these death spores do? Do they cancel out a mutant's healing factor or what?"

It's a poison that gives Omega Red more energy and heals him. The weaker someone gets from it, the better Omega Red feels.