I am running the Netflix MCU gauntlet

• 89 results
minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've made a military vet (5'9, muscular, 26, 6+ years of martial arts experience) tap out frequently in grappling sparring. I am very proud of that feat, and very clearly remember how I achieved each submission. My advantage though?

I'm 6'3, my limbs were able to manipulate his with relative ease and quickness even though he was probably a bit stronger. That first guy though? I'd say he'd take me easy, as my highest skill is grappling and all that guy would have to do is apply weight and apply some well placed shots to keep my defenses up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, people are jealous when they say none of the feats are impressive. They actually are, it's just that that first guy is huge.

RookyNubee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

lmao

What even is this.

@eto said:

Lmao

@solo788 said:

Colleen who beat number one was also a trained member of the hand, and she was on the rough side for a decent portion of it. Still gotta say stops at one

I have no reason to believe you could do even half as well as Colleen did against the first guy given you have zero durability feats and nowhere near her skill level and experience.

@jonez_ said:

stops at one lol

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2uvx2pgSI1r775cgo8_250.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e25f728cc4d3963068b4ac19266e4fb6/tumblr_nwo6i5h3GP1tq4of6o1_400.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/90b8853e5fea824e7e1dae29dbf66601/tumblr_inline_n99mermNTS1skd66i.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9e90fd058a998cff7d926ed3180ce853/tumblr_nwax1r8iFS1tq4of6o1_250.gif

http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lns9e1MiL31qia0fb.gif

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: took me way too long you get back to this. But two jobs and such.

Ok, I'll reiterate that this is all fun to me but you've said the one thing I'm taking kinda personally. Are you saying that anyone could catch a hockey puck? Or does that require training? More over did you do with your bare hands or the tools provide to help with that.

I'm a fan of hookey and I know well, that not just anyone can stop those pucks. You have to be good just to track the Damn thing in ice. So you lowballed yourself and me by virtue. Show me an average person with zero training catching a 50mph arrow or 80mph puck with the glove and I'll consider what you said reasonable. Right now, it's just weird.

Also, what is with this probably stuff? He probably isn't trained in any martial arts and is just big and intimidating to people not skilled. In fact, the comments about him bitting suggest he's been in spots before and had to break the rules just to avoid a lose.

My point in all this, be reasonable in the debate. If you just don't want me to clear, I mean cool. Lots of that going on. But don't discredit my feats but give the other guy the benefit of the doubt. That's in no way fair.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: dude, as you said, she nearly lost. Brushing it off isn't what happened. You're over selling. Second why do people keep posting weapons feats. This is h2h only. Can sure he put a hole in that stone with a weapon. How is that leaps above what I've done with me fist. He had it easy using a weapon. I had to get comical but I found what I'm going to use for my durability?. I'll post the gifs below at the end.

Yeah but when I was stabbed in real life and kept fighting there were no cameras rolling. More over, I feel for some reason you're holding me to a much higher standard than that netflix characters. Would you like me to post a photo showing I've competed a 40 hour course that only high ranked martial artist can take, the end on a written and physical exam to be granted the "Master" title? I can. But geez, why? I've posts gifs that show I can fight. Big guy has no feats minus his fight with Colleen that he lost.

You went on to say that she has better striking feats? What h2h striking feats does she have that better than mine. The same power I hit that brick with, is what i would hit a heavy bag with or mits. Which is what anyone trains before sparring. Why are you saying that they aren't applicable?

You are correct. He did grab her. However, he size keeps being brought up. I'm 4 inches taller than her. Meaning my reach is much greater. Maybe he would grab me, but not as easily at all.

Yes. I have actually done that in a fight. Hell I broke a guys wrist recently while he was holding boards for me. And I didn't even hit him. Energy just went into his wrist and it broke. Felt pretty crappy about that.

Why can I assume those DA agents were Wal-Mart employees in cosplay? Geez man, that's what I'm saying about the standard. Those guys had not feats yet, it matters that she wrecked them with her weapons(not h2h like this fight would be)

I don't recall her going hands with bakuto. They sword fought. She barely survived a fight against unnamed fodder while she had her sword. So, her unarmed strikes seem completely normal based of evidence. I only recall her ko'ing people with a mix of her weapon and strikes or with the weapon itself, which she won't have, minus her cage matches and her plot shield isn't going to save her in a natural fight like this one.

That said, just like you're assuming those featless hand trainiees and DA agents are meaningful. You can also assume that the martial artist that I'm fighting are meaningful. It's a comic debate. I'm not debating a fight with Floyd Mayweather.

Lastly, its knockout power. Being able to KO a person myself is support of my striking power with my hands and feet. I'm not bragging, I'm supporting my argument. Are you saying that it's not?

Below you have a little damage soak (its a comic debate man.) And more to show my relexes and response to attacks while being able to counter.

Your move.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: man, I'm not even bothered. I expected as much?

I've been teaching for years. I've fought with national champions and state champions. I've have students that placed in the final 4 in .CA. So, I know how good I am.

I honestly just like the idea of debating for me as a character given I'll never be in a movie. So, its cool.

@minorincon32: I think you're selling yourself short. Well placed shots or whatever, he clear can't grapple. What's you say don't shoot on him first thing and break an arm. He couldn't get it of Colleen's arm bar. So, based on that, his grapple defense is zero.

If I take what you said at face value, chances are you destroy the guy easy.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

@bossmonster: I'm just trying to gauge it you honestly have very few feats maybe if you posted a fight or something it'd be easier and first guy has a very significant weight and strength but on the other hand he lost to what a 5'5 100 pound female no matter how skilled she was that's pathetic so I guess if you take that into account you should be able beat him from there on it's a crapshoot

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bossmonster

@marvelanddcfan24: exactly!! All I'm asking is for a fair shake at this. Like, I'd never put punisher on this list, he'd beat my ass every single time.

Or Kingpin. I know I couldn't win those fights.

I'm an instructor. I have don't tournament's. But fact is, I don't ever have the chance to record much of my own stuff. For example, I recently did a pretty cool demo. Started from one end of the room, blindfolded and used sound alone to find a guy and kick a flower from his hand.

I've been begging if anyone has it recorded. No luck at all. I could totally use that here for support of my skill.

But I get I don't have many feats. I did update the op. I have a few more added and will update it once more later today.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd clear the entire Netflix universe.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: lol. I mean thank you for the kind words, but short of an mulishot rocket launcher, them starting in middle of a football field and me being up high, I don't see myself getting past

Kingpin

Iron Fist (full powered)

Cage

Punisher

The hands ninja

Demon Elektra

The old lady with TK

Any of the black dudes with all those guns

Diamondback(with that suit)

Purple man

Daredevil

The hallway bikers

The inmates

But I do think I have a chance at this gauntlet. Maybe I should change the order and add some people. I've gathered some decent feats. So, I think I could debate better now. ??

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: I'd also have the red belt first you have a good chance to beat him I believe Danny or Davos broke his arm or leg in seconds and he was overall underwhelming

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one, size difference way too much

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By The_Justiciar

@bossmonster: As an athlete and a martial artist myself (mainly Boxing and some Krav Maga), I think your gifs are impressive. I definitely think that logically though, you'd stop at 1. That guy is clearly not AVERAGE street thug fodder. Colleen, who can take down multiple Hand ninjas efficiently, couldn't do the same to him. The extent to which his sheer muscle mass advantage played a role is also important.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: he was beat by a 5'6 100/20lb person. I'm at minimum 40lb heavier and 4 inches taller.

With your logic, I actually stomp pretty easily.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: no that's not the case though, it was best by a live action standard 5'6 person

Who in all honesty would stomp you without trying, I know your a fighter but if you actually looks at things in perspective Colleen is hitting harder than heavyweights, she was able to send 200+ pound men flying and even tanking hits from people than can demolish concrete with their hands

IRL it's a whole different level

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Damn you are strong, but you still get curb stomped at 1.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Bossmonster

@the_magister: I challenge this concept.

Consider, this is a h2h battle only. Colleen almost exclusively fought with her sword or a weapon of some kind.

She often used a Katana against unarmed and armed opponents. I'm sure you cab agree with me that a Katana is an amazing weapon and offers a ton of advantages in the right hand and still a great deal I unskilled hands.

That in mind, still shit struggled in most of get fights that I remember while armed. I'm this fight she would be unarmed.

I've posted to show that I have pretty good striking power and KO power at that.

Also, by feats I do believe my reaction speed and general speed are greater than hers.

Thank you for the compliment. Despite some of the hate, I'm honestly enjoying debating for myself. I am actually going to start putting effort into getting stuff on film so I can do this again. ?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: ah,I see the debate is on. You fell into my trap.

So, I can replicate feats similar to the concrete thing your saying these guys were doing. However, who exactly did that with their bare hands? Also, I do not recall a single strike from her that sent a man flying.

Not saying it didn't happen, but if you could tell me the eps or post a link that would be great.

As far as I know, her best striking feats with her hands/feat are hurting men larger than her and kicking open a door.

which does not put her vastly above me.

Also, I've posted a few gifs about it speed. She's and he are slower than I am.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say you stop at Colleen

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Damn it! I'm trying to at least make it to Danny.

Why stop there?

I think my h2h is good enough. Plus, I should have the speed advantage.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: You might, I think you'll have the biggest fight with her in the gauntlet.

Colleen's been training her whole life, and seems to have an uncanny physical edge (easily throwing guys over her shoulder twice her size, kicking open locked doors etc.) You guys seem very even. Although I think Colleen may have the edge in experience and perhaps practicality.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a sad thread.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not going to get TOO far into this but the arrow dodging/catching this isn't especially high speed. We used those kinds of arrows in a LARP I used to be heavily involved in and I dodged those all the time while in the middle of fights AND distracted.

Other than that, you look like you've got some skill to you. Decent quickness and accuracy, but yes we have no idea what kind of durability you have or ability to take strikes. I'm sorry, the brick breaking also doesn't always translate to how you'd hit against a moving target or even a vertical target, though I'd imagine you have pretty decent striking power.

I WILL say, that unless you've got a really good close in game (your gifs all seem to show TKD long range kicks and such, I don't remember you throwing any punches...I could be wrong), the Round 1 guy is eventually just going to close in on you, absorb the kicks with his arms and body and take you to the cage or ground. If you DO have a really good close game then things would go differently. I'm a long limbed guy too, I had to work hard to learn the close game, so there's no way of saying you don't have one. We just haven't seen it.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By LDM

@bossmonster: According to viners, MCU Cap can’t arrow-time, but you can, which means that you have better reflexes than MCU Cap, and that in turn means you are > Cap. And MCU Cap can stomp this gaunlet all at once so you stomp this gaunlet all at once lol

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, ease up y'all. We don't have to be mean about this.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP,

I commend you on this thread because you supplied feats to make your case. Unfortunately, if you aren't at least a professional MMA fighter, voxer/ kick boxer with multiple fights, or Kimbo slice type backyard experienced, it's pretty much impossible to seriously give you the edge against even R1 opponent. This isn't even getting into the fact that for the most part any named character with multiple fights in MCU is at worst UFC Heavyweight champion level tough. Netflix fodder are serious business. As for Coleen Wong,I'm sorry to say but at this point in time in the series she woukd defeat any human being on Earth in H2H, and Slaughter multiple sword masters at once.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Are you saying that 76fps isn't high speed? If so, in comparison to what? You're saying you did that kind of thing regularly in in LARP. Go on? Does this some how make the action less of what it is. The arrow speed is fixed. Unlike punches or kicks or people in general, the arrow will only move the way it does if fired as speed. The feat isn't to confirm I'm superhuman. It confirms that I can track, avoid and catch things moving at high speed. That my reaction/reflexes are high. Did anyone every get hit by those arrows in LARP? Or are you looking at this as such an easy accomplishment because no one that you know ever was hit by them. If that's the case, I get you stance, but still disagree with you implication.

I posted a gif of me "getting kicked in the face" and taking a "knee to the body" (It is a fiction battle after all) and they were from a bigger opponent.

He might take me to the ground. But then again, he might not. He had trouble even catch a small person than me. Also, I've posted a few feats that show I have pretty good movement. Maybe he beats me, but the argument is: can I get past him? I'm saying yes. I think more times than not, I would defeat him. (I'm going to reorganize this thing. Clearly, the order I put it in isn't good for debating)

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Are you saying that 76fps isn't high speed? If so, in comparison to what? You're saying you did that kind of thing regularly in in LARP. Go on? Does this some how make the action less of what it is. The arrow speed is fixed. Unlike punches or kicks or people in general, the arrow will only move the way it does if fired as speed. The feat isn't to confirm I'm superhuman. It confirms that I can track, avoid and catch things moving at high speed. That my reaction/reflexes are high. Did anyone every get hit by those arrows in LARP? Or are you looking at this as such an easy accomplishment because no one that you know ever was hit by them. If that's the case, I get you stance, but still disagree with you implication.

I posted a gif of me "getting kicked in the face" and taking a "knee to the body" (It is a fiction battle after all) and they were from a bigger opponent.

He might take me to the ground. But then again, he might not. He had trouble even catch a small person than me. Also, I've posted a few feats that show I have pretty good movement. Maybe he beats me, but the argument is: can I get past him? I'm saying yes. I think more times than not, I would defeat him. (I'm going to reorganize this thing. Clearly, the order I put it in isn't good for debating)

Yes, people got hit with them all the time, but the quicker people could dodge them reasonably well (not always of course). It did depend on the range, but I've dodged them (with the same or similar type of recurve bow shown in your gif) from roughly the same distance and I was wearing armor. I'm NOT saying it's not a fairly impressive feat, I'm just saying it's not an especially unusual one for a fairly quick person. Yes, we had some people (depending on if their "character class" allowed them to without them taking a "wound"), though I never played one of those and didn't monitor their activities enough to give an opinion on how common that is and at what ranges.

As for you being kicked in the face and knee to the body, I've seen and been in (unfortunately) way too many fights (in my far gone youth) and I know the difference between sparring and full contact. I'm not trying to sharp shoot you...seriously, but you're the one who asked for honest opinions so that's what I'm giving. That knee was reasonably sturdy but that kick to the face was sparring contact.

My point about you being tall and lanky and not knowing if you have a good close in game (which is difficult, but not insurmountable...like I said, I don't know this, or not, about you I can only go by your gifs) or not. A shorter person, like Colleen (even though the choreography was HORRID in every scene she was in, nothing we can do about that) has much more natural advantage in a close in fight. The need less space to get fuller extension on hand strikes, knee strikes, and even kicks(in most cases). Taller, lankier people (like us), can learn ways to minimize our disadvantage in this area (me? I love me some elbows), and for all I know you very well MIGHT have, I just have no way of knowing.

Again, no...he might NOT get you on the ground but his goal, like it was in the show, would be to use his greater durability, mass, and strength to absorb damage, close with you, and try to get you against the cage OR on the ground (that silly business of her running along the side of the cage is just that...silly...all he'd have had to do was pull his weight back or let go of her).

Who knows? You MAY be able to beat him, there's very little certainty in combat, but based on the few vids we've seen of you it just SEEMS that he has the majority of advantages in this fight.

tjd2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By tjd2814

You can’t even walk and chew bubblegum

There’s no way you succeed you don’t even make it to the fight

I could definitely kick your ass

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight: @juiceboks: @the_hajduk: @boblegod: I have updated the order and feats. If you've no interest in continuing the debate, do excuse the tag and enjoy your holiday.

Man this is so much easier to do on a computer. I hate having to mostly use my phone. I really wish this site had an app. Anyway, thanks for the civil debate. I do plan on winning(LOL) but I just wanted to say I have reordered the gauntlet and added feats.

Yes, people got hit with them all the time, but the quicker people could dodge them reasonably well (not always of course). It did depend on the range, but I've dodged them (with the same or similar type of recurve bow shown in your gif) from roughly the same distance and I was wearing armor. I'm NOT saying it's not a fairly impressive feat, I'm just saying it's not an especially unusual one for a fairly quick person. Yes, we had some people (depending on if their "character class" allowed them to without them taking a "wound"), though I never played one of those and didn't monitor their activities enough to give an opinion on how common that is and at what ranges.

So, here is where I think our difference of opinion comes in to play, Fighters are fairly quick people, which is part of what I'm trying to establish. My quickness and reflexes. I think that with what you said above, we can both agree that most people are not fairly quick. More over, I think you and I can also agree that the average person would not be able to dodge, much less catch one of those arrows at will from close range. My goal was never to establish myself as some meta in hiding. But I have limited recorded feats and I think that it is useful enough to demonstrate that my reflexes are very sharp and above average. Establishing that, they would serve me well and I could support the claim that I could avoid attacks from people that do not move as fast as they arrow was traveling.

As for you being kicked in the face and knee to the body, I've seen and been in (unfortunately) way too many fights (in my far gone youth) and I know the difference between sparring and full contact. I'm not trying to sharp shoot you...seriously, but you're the one who asked for honest opinions so that's what I'm giving. That knee was reasonably sturdy but that kick to the face was sparring contact.

I've encountered this a few times in this debate. You mention in your reply that the choreography was awful. It was. However, because of the shows context, you are supending disbelieve and saying they were going all out. Even though you can look at the attacks and see how awfully slow they were. By that I mean, even if it was real life, punches and kicks at those speeds, you and I both know would not be extremely severe. I believe my opening line was "I'm a character in the Netflix Universe" or something like that. They are sparring video. You're correct. But lets suspend disbelieve and take them at face value, just as you have with everything else in the show.
In real life, I've been teaching martial arts for years. I have years of real life private security training and experience and ALWAYS carry a gun on me. None of these guys could beat me in a real life situation. This is all for the fun of the debate. (And my vanity. lol. I admit that too. but mostly fun.)

My point about you being tall and lanky and not knowing if you have a good close in game (which is difficult, but not insurmountable...like I said, I don't know this, or not, about you I can only go by your gifs) or not. A shorter person, like Colleen (even though the choreography was HORRID in every scene she was in, nothing we can do about that) has much more natural advantage in a close in fight. The need less space to get fuller extension on hand strikes, knee strikes, and even kicks(in most cases). Taller, lankier people (like us), can learn ways to minimize our disadvantage in this area (me? I love me some elbows), and for all I know you very well MIGHT have, I just have no way of knowing.

The sad thing is, I've done Judo. I have rank in that, but nothing recorded. If it wasn't a Holiday, I'd see if I could get someone to come in and roll a little with me. However, my counter argument to this I think still works. He's ground skills were not special. He didn't show any ability to do much of any damage in the extremely advantageous position of mount. And while he would try to absorb damage like you said, this works to my advantage as I have show (In the new gifs) I have very good striking power, Especially in my legs. He did not demonstrate the same foot work and speed that I have. Thus, I should be able to deal greater damage from further away and have the advantage in speed to allow me to avoid the grapple more times than not.

Again, no...he might NOT get you on the ground but his goal, like it was in the show, would be to use his greater durability, mass, and strength to absorb damage, close with you, and try to get you against the cage OR on the ground (that silly business of her running along the side of the cage is just that...silly...all he'd have had to do was pull his weight back or let go of her).

Who knows? You MAY be able to beat him, there's very little certainty in combat, but based on the few vids we've seen of you it just SEEMS that he has the majority of advantages in this fight.

If I haven't convinced you, no problem. It was fun to do the debate anyway. Check the updated gifs. No a lot of new ones, but some good stuff. Also, I'll ask you again, try not to look at this as a real world vs fiction. Like the vine rules state, it would be a neutral universe unless otherwise stated. I'm in there universe where I believe my feats would translate extremely differently.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Bossmonster

@tjd2814:

LMAO. I love the hate. Gimme More!!!!

No Caption Provided

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster:

Paper statements mean nothing to be honest. Are you in the competitive scene? Whats your record like? How many hard sparring sessions have you been in? Have you ever been in a real fight and how long ago?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Bossmonster

@boblegod: I spar every single Monday. Up until last month it was Monday/Thursday/Saturday-TKD/MuayThai/Judo. Money issues at current.

I've been in several real fights. I've been stabbed twice. I've been in shoot outs. If you want to wait the 3 weeks, I can give you the report number and officer from the one this year.

I will be competing Dec 2.

I feel like you are of the impression I'm doing this to establish that I'm tough or something. I am not. I know who I am, what I'm capable of and what I've been through.

I will admit, I get a little juiced when a user says that my feats are cool, but beyond that this is all for fun.

Like I told the other guy, take the feats at face value and use the rules of the site. I'm real life, I stomp all these guys at once because they aren't real fighters, I am and carry a gun. But thats boring as hell and would be a waste of time for you and especially me.

So, I'll ask again, assume I'm a Netflix character from that universe and judge the feats at face value or the context I've give for them. U recently updated the OP for better feats, different order of fights and better organization.

If you're not into it, cool. No hard feelings and enjoy your holiday.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The big guy breaks you in half. If he doesn't, challenge someone in the real world with his stats and fighting background and post the video to prove it.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#87  Edited By Amendment50

Here's an idea, let's not encourage this kind of thread in the first place. Serves no purpose except for OP to jerk themselves off and fish for compliments. Embarrassing, frankly.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: lol. The hate is real.

And here I thought the "purpose" was the challenge another person to debate.

My mistake. ?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#89  Edited By Amendment50

@bossmonster: The purpose of this forum is to discuss characters, not debate how tough you are. You are not even allowed to debate in your own thread, so... nice try, I guess.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: since when is that a rule? It happens all the time but right now it's brought up.

In what way does that "prove I'm tough". It's legitimately sad if you can't see the entrainment/comedic value in this. More so if somehow you feel threatened.

I've provided feats, context and civil debate. If it's not fun for you, so be it. But knock off the foolishness.