Hypothetical jiren with God ki ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. How well would he have done in the tournament

2.what would be the greatest thing he could destroy

3.what if he had ultra instinct

Jiren and zamasu are probably my favorite characters in dragon ball super

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightzero1: how do you know that jiren already didn't have "God ki?"

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn:

I don't know

But I thought that was the general consensus that he didn't have it ,I read few threads where they said normal people could sense his ki which isn't evident with God ki

If I'm wrong ,then I made a mistake and I will close this

Thank you for your comment though

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightzero1: how do you know that jiren already didn't have "God ki?"

Because everyone in U7 and U11 can sense his ki. If he had God Ki no one would've reacted except the gods. Whenever Goku and Vegeta transformed there was never a reaction to how powerful their ki was. The only other person with God Ki was Toppo, but it's debatable since he really only switches to it in the manga.

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dangannopoopoo

@lightzero1: Nah you right bro, people without God ki can't sense it.

To answer your question though, Universe 11 would've won. Since even without God ki he was able to go up against UI Goku. However him winning means everyone gets deleted.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we dont know how much of a boost god ki gives but it be large enough for him to no diff everyone in the tournament excluding Goku.

Definitely be universal+ level

If he had UI only UI Gogeta could contend

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangannopoopoo: @lightzero1: I'm sorry I should have said that differently...like "What if jiren already has god ki?" I should had phrased it more like a question rather than a statement/fact...

I know that the whole only people with god ki can sense said ki. But other than that, it just seems so inconsistent (like do the saiyans have a regular base and a God base? Or is it only god base when in ssj red? If so how did base copy vegeta stomp a ssj3? Ect.

Also,jiren was already above the other destroyers... with god ki, he would be angel level. And I just can't see that coming to pass. (I guess that last bit should answer to your question if anything)

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: No it's fine you don't have to apologise

If he already had it then that sort of ruins my argument with a friend of mine

To tell you the truth I'm not even sure what happened when Goku started fighting beerus in base whether his normal base had a power boost when he absorbed God ki or if it was only temporary,

After it's introduction yeah it became inconsistent

Angel level jiren sounds great to me 😂

Thank you

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing:

That would be a great fight to see

Yeah the boost of God ki is hard to gauge ,if we use Goku then it's really high , he went from being stomped by beerus to fighting him(whatever percentage beerus used) on almost an equal footing

Unrelated question do you think they handled Vegeta well during the tournament of power , I get he had a little character development in super ,from him humbling himself to the point it hurt his pride so that he could at least compete with Goku ,saying that he would not try to emulate Goku and would find his own path to power and lastly giving his hopes to Goku after he was eliminated from the tournament

In all honesty I felt cheated when it came to Vegeta being eliminated like that I thought that it would finally be his time to steal the spotlight from Goku and surpass him ,but it was not to be so

Thank you

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangannopoopoo: having reality wiped was going to be bad ,at least that didn't come to pass

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightzero1: yea we know it made goku at least 2000x stronger.

No they always handle vegeta poorly the tournament is no different. Vegeta did the same training as goku there is no reason why vegeta shouldn’t of gone UI once. Just like Goku vegeta had nothing left against Jiren Vegeta shouldve gone UI then be defeated. Also by making him say “I will find my own path” it defeats the purpose to all the training he did with Whis and his attempts to use UI.

Vegeta will never get the spotlight for more than an episode.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TakenStew22  Online

How could Jiren possibly be your favorite DBS character?

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. He would crush everyone in ToP since he would be massively stronger and faster than before, even assuming MUI Goku can dodge God Ki Jiren's hits (don't see this happening tbh) Goku wouldn't be able to effectively hurt Jiren (assuming he can tag Jiren) and he will ultimately revert back to base after MUI's time limit and then Jiren will stomp everyone in ToP with 0 diff (if anyone is still standing).

2. At least Universal+, maybe he could destroy 2 universes not really sure but he would be above any GoD in power.

3. He'd stomp everyone in ToP including MUI Goku (dodge hax would be useless now since Jiren would have MUI and is far stronger than Goku) and he would definitely be above any GoD, I still think he'd be far below the angels tho. Maybe a fusion like post ToP Vegito or Gogeta using SSBE with kaiokenx20 on top of it could beat this Jiren or MUI Gogeta/ MUI Vegito.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe just below or equal to angel level

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jack_Hart  Online

God ki is overrated. SSG, SSB, and even GoD tiers have been shown to be attainable through sufficiently high normal ki. About the only thing it's good for is being a gateway to Ultra Instinct, but as Moro and even Jiren himself showed it's not completely insurmountable if you build yourself up with enough normal ki.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangannopoopoo: he uses GoD energy in the Anime. He becomes a full God of Destruction so he has God ki

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scotchbear

@jack_hart: Goku was using UI wrong against Moro. They talk about how he's forcing it.

And UI omen is far less powerful than MUI

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jack_Hart  Online

@scotchbear: Goku only maxed out Omen against Moro because he was already losing. Whis even pointed out that Goku conserving Omen's stamina wouldn't have mattered since Moro was just too strong. And IMO current Omen > ToP UI.

lightzero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

It's an acquired taste

I liked how he fought Saiyans with God ki to a standstill , he stomped them in actuality