Hyperion (Supreme Power) VS Allen the Alien (Invincible)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Hyperion (Supreme Power)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Allen the Alien

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight starts in Metropolis, but can go anywhere:

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I do not know really anything of this Hyperion. Is this Hyperion anything like King Hyperion? If so he should win. Allen from my digital collection was beaten up by average Viltrumites.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

??

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Allen. Only slightly though. Firstly the invincible characters are in the 400 ton or better class. Secondly, Hyperion didn't have his first real challenge until he reached adulthood. And still only threw wild punches. Allen has fought a lot longer which is the only thing that matters, since Mark could definitely hurt him.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@dondave: I do not know really anything of this Hyperion. Is this Hyperion anything like King Hyperion? If so he should win. Allen from my digital collection was beaten up by average Viltrumites.

Isn't this the hyperion that beat ultimate Thor, but then was later beaten by him? And Allen is far above average viltrumite level, He is better than both Invincible and Omni-Man.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tparks

Feats for this Hyperion?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion wins

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 said:

Isn't this the hyperion that beat ultimate Thor, but then was later beaten by him? And Allen is far above average viltrumite level, He is better than both Invincible and Omni-Man.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never read that far ahead. i only read vol 6. So he gets tougher, any reason you think he is better than invincible or Omni Man.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never read that far ahead. i only read vol 6. So he gets tougher, any reason you think he is better than invincible or Omni Man.

Cause IIRC he beats both them up.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Feats for this Hyperion?

This takes place in the Ultimate universe:

• Lifted Mjolnir
  • Was encased in a bubble by Sue Storm. The Human Torch was inside the bubble and went supernova.He emerged with his clothes destroyed but not a scratch.
  • Slammed into the Earth from outer space and caused a magnitude 10 earthquake.

This version of Hyperion survived a series of linked detonations of 'daisy cutter' bombs. There were I think 20 in a 'ground zero' circle around him, arrayed so that the shockwaves would have sympathetic reinforcement, producing an explosion greater than the sum of the parts. As each was equivalent to a 1 kilotonne nuke, the total explosive power will have easily exceeded 20 kilotonnes (by a long way).

That's quite high durable, although this explosion did leave him severly injured.

Therefore Nova would have to pull off attacks of greater force to kill him.

Another feat showing Hyperion's durability was when he flew at high speed from orbit straight in to the ground, registering a earthquake felt around the world. I think that the reading was over 10 on the Richter scale. This means that this impact was more powerful than a small nuclear bomb (based on controlled detonations and their effects)."

This is what I can find on the Vine, I haven't read about him myself. He just looks really cool.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 said:

Cause IIRC he beats both them up.

I will download the series. I need something to read again now anyway. thanks.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Assuming all of that is true in the quoted part, and not just physics that probably don't apply to comics, then it sounds like he could probably beat Allen if he has the speed to keep up.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the magnitude 10 quake is real, and was felt around the world. He did it to send a message to the United States government to leave him alone.

Before that they created a super nuke to kill him, but he survived. Although he was weakened.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo new allen can tank hits from virumlites now. And he can break planents. I dont know how strong hyperion is right now but last time i saw him he wasent as strong as allen. Marvel supes aint got nothing on him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the magnitude 10 quake is real, and was felt around the world. He did it to send a message to the United States government to leave him alone.

Before that they created a super nuke to kill him, but he survived. Although he was weakened.

What about his fighting speed? Could he keep up with Viltrumites that have fought across continents and oceans fast enough that satellites can't keep up with them? That would be the only thing holding him back from beating Allen from what I'm seeing.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allen most likely.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

What about his fighting speed? Could he keep up with Viltrumites that have fought across continents and oceans fast enough that satellites can't keep up with them? That would be the only thing holding him back from beating Allen from what I'm seeing.

How fast do satelites track?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

Good question. Lol.

But Cecil Stedman has also not been able to keep up with Invincible, even though he can teleport instantly to any place on Earth, and Allen keeps up with Invincible.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@pr0metheus said:

@tparks said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

Good question. Lol.

But Cecil Stedman has also not been able to keep up with Invincible, even though he can teleport instantly to any place on Earth, and Allen keeps up with Invincible.

I don't think teleportation counts as speed, obviously you require an above human level of speed to be able to keep up with it, but I doubt Blink [a person who has went from earth to the moon, in well a blink IIRC] could keep up with Superman.

The invincible feat is good though.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible moves at mach 4. Or at least that was his starting speed. I know he is faster than that now. So since he enters the atmosphere with no prob its probally safe to say he is above mach 25 at this point.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for such a late response. Hyperion hasn't fought many opponents on his level, and while I don't think he is a slug in comparison; I do see Allen having superior close quarter combat skill.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hyperion is fast enough to tag Allen, just not good enough to win. If that makes sense.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has Allen done?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Punch clean threw average viltrumites, can fight up to 3 at a time. He also beat Invincible and Omni-Man at the same time IIRC, I could he wrong, I know he has beaten them both individually.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Punch clean threw average viltrumites, can fight up to 3 at a time. He also beat Invincible and Omni-Man at the same time IIRC, I could he wrong, I know he has beaten them both individually.

Damn, he would stomp if he defeated both of them at the same time.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allen after a tough fight.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: He hasent fought them both at the same time although he has taken hits from them and not feel pain

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@allstarsuperman: Props on using this version of Hyperion. Supreme Power is one of my all time favorite comics.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sacredweapons
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He is stronger than thragg. Using Thragg as our base we can see how this would go. Seeing the amount of damage omniman protecting his son blood lusted(knowing allen is invincible) did compared to how much he did to thragg. ANd we can see just how different the power levels of allen and thragg are. Considering Omniman didnt even injure allen and wrecked thragg. And thragg soloed invincible and omniman earlier. So we can assume that allen is capable of 1v2 invincible and omniman

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Yep. Allen wins. As stated he has beat the Hell out of Omni-Man who has beaten the Lifield version of Supreme, who beat the ish out of Moore's Supremema Supremes sister who was golden age superman level.

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Hyperion gets shitstomped

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rajjarsalt

Allen gets stomped. Omni-Man, Thaedus, and Invincible and would have died from that country level impact if Viltrum's core got restabilized after Viltrumite-busting laser blew through it, and Allen along with all other Viltrumites got KOed from the shockwave of planet exploding

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allen loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: except the fact that it was only Thaedus hypothesis, they literally went through the planet and made continent level impact on the other side, Allen also scales to moon level strength by invincible so he stomps this nigh-featless fodder.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rajjarsalt

@akz said:

@rajjarsalt: except the fact that it was only Thaedus hypothesis, they literally went through the planet and made continent level impact on the other side, Allen also scales to moon level strength by invincible so he stomps this nigh-featless fodder.

Yeah, Thaedus's hypothesis was more or less right. You know how your fist would hurt less if you punch cotton vs solid steel? The three aimed their attack at the site where the laser blew into the planet.

Going through the planet isn't exactly a feat if the core was destabilized by the laser

How is Hyperion a fodder if he made a country sized crater with a single bullrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: they still went through the thick layers and came out and made a continent level shockwave on the other side

hyperions 10.5 richter feat is literally the only one he has

Any good Lifting feats or scaling which makes him moon level in lifting?

any good speed feats?

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allen stomps, a regular viltrumite would probably beat him.