ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ecsnclr

Who wins ?

the battle will take place in the ocean with a little wooden boat floating in the middle

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking

no clue i guess i pick hydroman

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"no clue i guess i pick hydroman"

LOL
hmm don't know much do ya ?
ha ha
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bloodmist
castleking said:
The guy who gets beat by spiderman??? no...aquaman has the waterbearer hand  and can dehydrate him and kill hydroman.

This will be namor fighting aquaman in the end.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ecsnclr
bloodmist said:
"castleking said:
The guy who gets beat by spiderman??? no...if aquaman has the waterbearer hand he can dehydrate him and kill hydroman."

cool
but i wouldn't underestimate spiderman
What was the name of that creature hydroman turned into when he joined sandman
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Namor could beat Aquaman... it would be tough though
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking

its in the middle of the ocean i know about the water bearer wet hand of his...........doesnt explain how to beat a water god type being

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"its in the middle of the ocean i know about the water bearer wet hand of his..........."
Both Namor and Aquaman are also unbeatable Underwater... that would be a slobberknocker
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bloodmist
King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
"its in the middle of the ocean i know about the water bearer wet hand of his..........."
Both Namor and Aquaman are also unbeatable Underwater... that would be a slobberknocker"

Yes...and I agree about namor beating aquaman after a tough fight.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ecsnclr
King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
Both Namor and Aquaman are also unbeatable Underwater... that would be a slobberknocker"

That is what makes it a good fight
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

hydroman merges with the ocean and becomes unbeatable

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"hydroman merges with the ocean and becomes unbeatable"

good point i guess in some ways hydroman is a water version of sand man so he could merge with the ocian and turn into a giant
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bloodmist
castleking said:
"hydroman merges with the ocean and becomes unbeatable"

To who? Aquaman and Namor? Nope....they are the worst opponents for him in that situation. What will he do? Hydrate them?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
How would Hydroman hurt Namor or Aquaman if he merges with the Ocean though ?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking

they may breath water but they can still die from being force fed... just like us humans and oxygen

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"they may breath water but they can still die from being force fed... just like us humans and oxygen"
But how do you force feed some one water... if they are Underwater already ?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By castleking

umm....... being surrounded in the stuff is a start...having control of said stuff is the other part of the equation... now just need to find an orifice to force it in.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Hawk

Nomar....over Aquaman.....while Hydroman goes to get them a coke.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"umm....... being surrounded in the stuff is a start...having control of said stuff is the other part of the equation... now just need to find an orifice to force it in."
But like you said... if they can breathe underwater...and they are already underwater... how can you force feed them what they can already use for Oxygen under this situation ? 
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hawk
King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
"umm....... being surrounded in the stuff is a start...having control of said stuff is the other part of the equation... now just need to find an orifice to force it in."
But like you said... if they can breathe underwater...and they are already underwater... how can you force feed them what they can already use for Oxygen under this situation ? "
This is stupid.....if a character has never done a move.....he will not likely do it. Magneto will not take someone apart at a subatomic level.....Nightcrawler will not Bamf someone into a wall. They don't do it .......hydroman will not find an orifice and shove water into it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Hawk said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
But like you said... if they can breathe underwater...and they are already underwater... how can you force feed them what they can already use for Oxygen under this situation ? "
This is stupid.....if a character has never done a move.....he will not likely do it. Magneto will not take someone apart at a subatomic level.....Nightcrawler will not Bamf someone into a wall. They don't do it .......hydroman will not find an orifice and shove water into it."
Good Point
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ecsnclr
Hawk said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
This is stupid.....if a character has never done a move.....he will not likely do it. Magneto will not take someone apart at a subatomic level.....Nightcrawler will not Bamf someone into a wall. They don't do it .......hydroman will not find an orifice and shove water into it."
I would rather you refrane from calling my threads stupid
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking

humans have a set limit of oxygen mixture that can be safely tolerated you add pure oxygen to and they become woozy and exploitable..that is without taking into account that you are not forcing it into the lungs with a set limit of expansion..*pop.
fish and other sea creatures still need oxygen like any other creature water movement over gills is just one way they extract it.

hydroman can merge with the water. and force himself into the heroes lungs slash gills whatever they are internally until the pressure becomes to great for them.. then he can also increase the density of the pressure and cause them to suffer from the bends and create hydrogen bubbles.. at least i know for a fact aquaman is not immune from the bends  and has bn used to defeat him before in that manner..

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hawk
ecsnclr said:
"Hawk said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
I would rather you refrane from calling my threads stupid"
Not your thread.....saying that a character could do something when he hasn't ever done it......the thread is fine thank you.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"humans have a set limit of oxygen mixture that can be safely tolerated you add pure oxygen to and they become woozy and exploitable..that is without taking into account that you are not forcing it into the lungs with a set limit of expansion..*pop.
fish and other sea creatures still need oxygen like any other creature water movement over gills is just one way they extract it.

hydroman can merge with the water. and force himself into the heroes lungs slash gills whatever they are internally until the pressure becomes to great for them.. then he can also increase the density of the pressure and cause them to suffer from the bends and create hydrogen bubbles.. at least i know for a fact aquaman is not immune from the bends  and has bn used to defeat him before in that manner.."
But Aquaman nor Namor arent really human... the fact that they can breathe underwater and generate so much power shows that... and also lets not act like Aquaman and Namor are slow underwater either... both of them can move at least at the speed of sound... that should allow them to escape the water... hell Spidey outmoves Hydro-Man all the time and he isnt as fast as Namor or Aquaman ( well at least certain versions of Aquaman )...
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ecsnclr
Hawk said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Hawk said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
I would rather you refrane from calling my threads stupid"
Not your thread.....saying that a character could do something when he hasn't ever done it......the thread is fine thank you."

Cool but it would be hard for Aquaman to kill hydroman by taking all of the water out of him when i have put them in the ocean the only solid object is a little wooden boat
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By castleking

hydro man in the ocean is far more encompassing then in the open air.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hawk

Aquaman and Namor drink Hydro-man!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"hydro man in the ocean is far more encompassing then in the open air."
He would be in theory... but the fact that he has let Spidey get the best of him so much... shows that he doesnt fight to his full potential... and thats why I dont see him winning here... simply because I dont think Hydroman is bright enough to even come up with a plan like this in the heat of a battle...
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ecsnclr
Hawk said:
"Aquaman and Namor drink Hydro-man!"

LOL
Then he decomprese inside them bursting killing both of them
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By castleking
Hawk said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Hawk said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:

you know when the OP does not state rules the fall back assumption is bloodlusted characters... at reasonable distance using there  full powers...kinda like saying spidey will lose everytime because he will never kill in a kill battle..
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hawk
castleking said:
"Hawk said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Hawk said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:

you know when the OP does not state rules the fall back assumption is bloodlusted characters... at reasonable distance using there  full powers...kinda like saying spidey will lose everytime because we will never kill in a kill battle.."
If it's to the death.....yes! Characters moral base might prevent them from winning much like their powers could have them win. So.....Prof. X could kill a lot of people but doesn't. He COULD but it is out of his character to do so.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By castleking

good think the OP didnt state the parameters in this battle.... so i fall back on the most powerful being of the three

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hawk
castleking said:
"good think the OP didnt state the parameters in this battle.... so i fall back on the most powerful being of the three"
But powers don't make the whole battle. If you are taking the characters themselves into account and not just their abilities......it puts a different spin on it.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By castleking

well the other two being water based and eviroment is also water.... the assumption is whoever has the most advantage is the most likely to win

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ecsnclr

So people seem to Like this battle thread

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hawk
ecsnclr said:
"So people seem to Like this battle thread"
It's alright. lol

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ecsnclr
Hawk said:
"ecsnclr said:
"So people seem to Like this battle thread"
It's alright. lol

"
Well mot of the time people write horrible posts but haven't really had one
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking

well i guess hydro man takes it...   :)

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hawk
castleking said:
"well i guess hydro man takes it...   :)"
lame
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
Really but by the way you said that it sounds like this is the last post ure going to make on my thread
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By castleking

no but no one else is arguing an making scenarios or anything

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"no but no one else is arguing an making scenarios or anything"

is it a bad thing that this is the first thread i have made that no one is argueing on
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hawk

No man my first thread no one even responded.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By bloodmist
castleking said:

There you have it....he loses.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ecsnclr
bloodmist said:
"castleking said:

There you have it....he loses."

LOL
Are you trying to spoil the perfect record of no argueing on this thread
ha ha
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hawk

So the agruement is that Hydro-dude could force his way into one of the others body and make them explode. I'll challenge that with the fact the Namor and Aqua guy have super human strength and can resist that pressure. Also they are already under a great deal of pressure swimming and living at great depths in the ocean. I don't think this attack would work.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By castleking

its not just that they will explode but he can also drown them by over exposure........ and aquaman is no more resistent to pressure of the sea since he suffers from the bends and needs to acclimate

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hawk
castleking said:
"its not just that they will explode but he can also drown them by over exposure........ and aquaman is no more resistent to pressure of the sea since he suffers from the bends and needs to acclimate"
Exclude Aquaman then...... what would prevent them from hold their breath...gills....whatever?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By castleking

well being surrounded in water  is a starters then you got other orifice aside assuming  if you can make a tight seal around your mouth.
ears nose eyes hydro can enter even in other areas of anatomy..