Hunter X Hunter Tournament (Bisky vs Zeno)

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By defiant_will

Well, I was inspired by CocaCola's Fairy Tail Tournament, so I figured I'd try to run one for HxH. I formed this bracket using my own personal opinions and of the opinions I've observed of other viners. Like CocaCola, I will post a match. You have two days to vote before I move onto the next match. The character with the most wins advances.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Everyone is in Prime Condition (No Adult Gon)
  • Kurapika's Abilities can work on Non Troupe Members as Well, without any consequences
  • In Character, but Serious
  • Random Encounter (Assume that everyone is meeting for the first time)
  • Fighters Start 50 Feet Apart, Visible in Meruem's Palace
  • No Prep
  • Fight to K.O., Death, or Incap
defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Match 1: Palm vs Gon

No Caption Provided

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with Gon here, he's was already a threat to the king according to Pitou at the point before he transformed. He's also a better fighter, Palm fight with Killua shouldn't be a feat or hold any bearing at all since Killua knew how important Palm was to Gon. And the fact that Killua wasn't trying to hurt her. He would have easily blitz and one-shot her as much as he did with those two ants. Scaling Gon up to Killua and during the instances of CAA, Gon should be slightly ahead of Killua due to emotional state and how that effect nen. Gon at his prime might be too much for Palm. Combat experience is superior, speed is superior, strength is superior, also the better enhancer as well.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kinginrags

@nervedamage: I disagree, Gon's malicious aura was enough to scare a nenless Pitou using doctor blythe, however she only saw Gon as a potential threat to the King. (Meaning he could one day reach that level) It's even stated that Pitou had the strength to take Gon's head off, but she hesitated because of a hunch she had. Palm is likely stronger than Killua because he directly states that in terms of offensive power, she outclasses him. Also Adult Gon is not allowed, as stated in the rules. Palm should take this. I'll elaborate in another post.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palm stomps

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palm should win seeing as how she compared to Killua

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jack_Hart

Palm wins. Black Widow can defend against anything Gon can throw at her except maybe Jajanken, which she can prevent from coming into play by pressuring him with relentless Ko-level attacks.

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palm wins

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see gon winning Palm best feat was beating an emotionally weaker Killua who wasn't going all out. Hard match to answer because this Gon didn't fight but by statement he should be stronger than base Killua, Gon should win due to his pain resistance I don't see pamu kooing him to easily but if he tag her with a Jajanken she's out.

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart said:

Palm wins. Black Widow can defend against anything Gon can throw at her except maybe Jajanken, which she can prevent from coming into play by pressuring him with relentless Ko-level attacks.

I tend to agree with this assessment. Gon could definitely K.O. if he connects with "Rock" but Palm should be able to defend against the rest of his arsenal and if she could pressure Killua (even one not fighting back) she can do the same to Gon. I think Gon can win if he ends the fight fast though. The starting distance is enough of a buffer for him to charge one "rock" but if he doesn't connect with that, Palm gains the upper hand and slowly wittles him down. Palm 6.5/10

@defiant_will Pls tag me for each match

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I think about it, stopping Jajanken maybe possible if Palm layers Ken on top of Black Widow. Her natural Ant strength would be enough to damage Gon's defenseless body.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palm.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You put a royal guard ina tourney HxH mid tier tourney?

Pouf handily wins. Pouf doesn't really angage in CQC, but people tend to forget that Pouf has an absolutely insane amount of aura, dwarfing, on an entirely league compared to everyone else on the list other than maybe enraged Gon.

Any nen technique and he fucks everyone on the list.

Spinnenhonig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ant Palm should win

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You put a royal guard ina tourney HxH mid tier tourney?

Pouf handily wins. Pouf doesn't really angage in CQC, but people tend to forget that Pouf has an absolutely insane amount of aura, dwarfing, on an entirely league compared to everyone else on the list other than maybe enraged Gon.

Any nen technique and he fucks everyone on the list.

Smh focus on the match Streak

Also, despite my personal opinions, I put Pouf there because a lot of CV thinks he is Troupe level iirc

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

honestly I forgot any of Palm's showings lmao but going by that statement she should win

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon wins

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palm

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By synchronized_123

Palm. She can take Jajanken no problem. Black Widow is a purely defensive ability coupled with Palm's chimera ant durability on top of her being also an enhancer, I don't see why Jajanken would be too much trouble. She can also focus her aura on defense if those defensive stacks aren't enough.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kinginrags

^ Palm stomps. I don't see her allowing Gon to charge his janken anyway. And besides, his aura will be focused on attack, not defense during the charge up sequence, allowing Palm to do significant damage, considering she was able to literally crush Killua's yoyos and hurt Killua's arms while he was on-guard.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sy8000

I'm assuming Silva hasn't reappeared since Chairman Election. I'll go with Hisoka by feats, Silva is rather lacking overall. I feel like Silva would win in-universe though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silva

RhoyneDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Silva has higher raw damage output, but Hisoka is more flexible and tricky, possibly better h2h. Do not know about before, but after his post-death power-up Hisoka should win.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silva high diff.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: Question, is this current Hisoka or anime Hisoka?

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that in mind, I'll give it to Hisoka high diff. His powered up Bungee Gum enables him to be a tricky combatant. He can overcome the stats disadvantage.

Tuzle12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think hisoka should win since he was able to fight chrollo (bearing in mind chrollo had prep) and he survived. I don't think Silva can face chrollo alone. But in universe Silva should be ranked higher.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silva mid-diff

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tuzle12 said:

I don't think Silva can face chrollo alone.

He already did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hisoka easy blitz win

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silva low diff

Spinnenhonig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spinnenhonig

If Hisokas Nen got stronger Post-Mortem, he might take this. Hisoka previous to his fight with Chrollo would definitely loose, imo.

Tuzle12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charingan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Charingan

@tuzle12: I think he means the flashback reference where Silva killed a Spider.

No Caption Provided

Tuzle12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charingan: hisoka also killed two spiders and was so confident of taking on the rest, but taking into consideration that hisoka was threatened by illumi and I believe Silva is stronger than illumi, so Silva may win but it won't be easy.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silva wins this. Much better physically and speed-wise. Don't think Hisoka's bungee gum us going to do him much good against Silva here since Silva doens't rely on tricks and instead goes for finesse and quick takedowns, which won't give Hisoka much room to set up his bungee gum.

Also, as stated by @tuzle12 Hisoka saw Illumi as a 98 in his weird power scaling and saw him as someone he wants to fight second to Chrollo; and Silva is likely stronger than Illumi.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are roughly on par imo, my vote gives to Hisoka for his cunning-ness, it will be a hard fight but more likely than not he should be able to find an opening eventually.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tuzle12 said:

@charingan: hisoka also killed two spiders and was so confident of taking on the rest,

Kortopi and Shalnark were support members and low tier in the group, and Hisoka literally ambushed them when they were in no position to defend themselves. It's typical of Hisoka to be confident against whomever he fights, and if he's going to be doing what he said he was going to do (ie attack the Troupe anytime, anywhere, when they least expect it), then he can afford to be confident.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silva

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

Silva wins this. Much better physically and speed-wise. Don't think Hisoka's bungee gum us going to do him much good against Silva here since Silva doens't rely on tricks and instead goes for finesse and quick takedowns, which won't give Hisoka much room to set up his bungee gum.

Also, as stated by @tuzle12 Hisoka saw Illumi as a 98 in his weird power scaling and saw him as someone he wants to fight second to Chrollo; and Silva is likely stronger than Illumi.

This. Post-Chrollo fight Hisoka has a fair chance but we just haven't seen enough from him yet