Hunter X Hunter Tournament (Bisky vs Zeno)

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It really depends on godspeed being on or off, but I myself didn't think it was all that impressive.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Knowledge_King: Sorry for the shit quality, couldn't find the video anywhere else on YouTube:

Loading Video...

Hisoka's veins were visibly shown pulsating at 0:15, he's making clear sounds of discomfort and pain, how the fuck did you come do the conclusion that he wasn't trying? The only reason why Razor couldn't deflect that ball, was because Bungee Gum attached to him, so he didn't have the liberty of countering it's force with momentum. Did you forget that Razor broke Hisoka's fingers by throwing the ball? While his nen beasts were active, limiting Razor's strength.

Hisoka was still smiling and thinking of what Gon wanted. He wasn't serious in his demeanor and was still clearly playing around.

And yes I know, hence why I said Hisoka outsmarted Razor. Breaking his fingers is fine, but Hisoka's not really a normal dude. He lost an arm to someone he could easily beat, because he liked playing around with them. And then he got it re-attached.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno takes it

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Argh i like Kite, but hes not beating Zeno.

RhoyneDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno just seems more impressive in general to me

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kite was considered to be a nen master, meaning he had a dep understanding of nen and is very proficient at using it. That being said though, his nen ability doesn't seem like it'll do much good against zeno.

All of kite's (at least the ones he has shown) abilities can either be dodged or blocked by zeno. And zeno also had the exp advantage here.

Granted though, kite was able to tango with a pitou who may or may not have been serious and was able to give it a bunch of bruises and scratches, something that netero's buddha slap wasn't able to do.

This is kinda up in the air since they could be considered equal or not too far from each other when it comes to stats, but I lean towards zeno here just because I don't think Kite can handle zeno's skill and hatsu.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno for me. He's probably way smarter and more experienced plus Kite is limited to whatever weapons crazy slot give him while Zeno has his full arsenal from the start.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kite is a lot more impressive, honestly.

Spinnenhonig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy slot is a big factor, I think Zeno takes a majority

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno should win due to experience, aura quantity and increased versatility (since we've seen no restrictions on his hatsu).

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna give this to Zeno, from the Crazy Slots we know of, Zeno should be fine dealing with Kite and his various weapons.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno goes Pitou on poor Kite. He entertains the hell out of him though.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Hisoka smiles because that's just his personality, he likes fighting strong opponents and he gets a kick out of facing Razor, it doesn't change the literal physical implications that catching Razor's ball put an immense strain on his body. Not to mention the fact that one of Razor's fodder nen beasts drew blood from Hisoka lmao. At 0:27

Loading Video...

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Kinginrags

OT:

This could go either way, but I'll lean towards Zeno.

MigatteNoGokui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Zeno more times than not, he has larger aura reserves, has greater range and hand to hand skills, far more experience, doesn't have a random ability like Kite's crazy slots and is shown to be able to correctly and quickly deduce how an opponent's nen ability works and gave Chrollo a good fight despite him admitting that Chollo could probably win if Chrollo fought to kill.

Charingan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno for the majority due to the nature of Kite's nen.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno stomps.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno should stomp here.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Zeno mid diff. He's way more experienced with Nen and we haven't really seen Crazy Slot's true capabilities

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Hisoka smiles because that's just his personality, he likes fighting strong opponents and he gets a kick out of facing Razor, it doesn't change the literal physical implications that catching Razor's ball put an immense strain on his body. Not to mention the fact that one of Razor's fodder nen beasts drew blood from Hisoka lmao. At 0:27

Loading Video...

Again, Hisoka faced fodder he was playing with and lost an arm. Damage done to him doesn't show you how much he's trying or if he's serious.

On topic, Zeno stomps 100 Kites.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: So I guess Hisoka taking heavy damage means that he's still hundreds of times above his opponent?! Faulty logic. If you are able to deal substantial damage to someone, you can kill them. You don't have to be a genius to know that. Hisoka beat Kastro because he is a much smarter and more versatile opponent. Now, admittedly, Hisoka was toying with him, as he allowed Kastro to take his arm (Hisoka is likely fast enough to avoid getting hit) but it doesn't change the fact that Kastro has enough Attack Potency to rip Hisoka's arm off in the first place. Again, I still don't understand how you're comparing Kastro to Razor. Kastro is no where near Razor's level. And if you rewatch the first video, Hisoka actually stops smiling for a margin of time, breaking character because of the odds and Razor's insane strength. At 0:16 Your failed interpretations on Hisoka's seriousness is an insult to his character.

Loading Video...

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. It depends how much of a fight you think Kite gave Pitou. Also worth noting the rule that everyone is at their strongest which I assume means perfect RNG for Kite. Because of that I really want to say he takes this but it just feels like Togashi intended for Zeno to be a step above.

Zeno extreme diff

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Kinginrags

@anomalous: Kite gave her no more than light scratches and what blood is on her face was likely just the resulting blood splashed from Kite's decapitation.

No Caption Provided

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Anomalous

@kinginrags said:

@anomalous: Kite gave her no more than light scratches and what blood is on her face was likely just the resulting blood splashed from Kite's decapitation.

No Caption Provided

To be fair Pitou's durability is very high for the verse in general so Kite not doing serious damage doesn't necessarily mean he didn't land clean hits. Pitou decided that she was strong based on that fight which must mean she also considered Kite to be strong. He only had 1 arm and was bleeding out during the fight too.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: So I guess Hisoka taking heavy damage means that he's still hundreds of times above his opponent?! Faulty logic. If you are able to deal substantial damage to someone, you can kill them. You don't have to be a genius to know that. Hisoka beat Kastro because he is a much smarter and more versatile opponent. Now, admittedly, Hisoka was toying with him, as he allowed Kastro to take his arm (Hisoka is likely fast enough to avoid getting hit) but it doesn't change the fact that Kastro has enough Attack Potency to rip Hisoka's arm off in the first place. Again, I still don't understand how you're comparing Kastro to Razor. Kastro is no where near Razor's level. And if you rewatch the first video, Hisoka actually stops smiling for a margin of time, breaking character because of the odds and Razor's insane strength. At 0:16 Your failed interpretations on Hisoka's seriousness is an insult to his character.

Loading Video...

Hisoka changes demeanor when he's serious. He never does this against Razor. Razor is being compared to Kastro not because they're the same power, but because they both 'damaged' Hisoka and he still appeared to be toying with them.

As for him stopping his smiling, I mean...this is literally the moment he beats Razor so...

And he's only gotten more powerful since then.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Kinginrags

@Knowledge_King:

1. Yes he did change demeanor during the fight. When he wasn't smiling. Stop ignoring my points. You still haven't explained how being damaged = your still many times stronger than them. Do that first.

2. He only beat Razor because Bungee Gum attached to him. We already covered that. If those properties were not in place Razor is more than strong enough to deflect the ball normally. He beat Razor with high difficulty, because he can't beat him messing around and with strength alone judging by how he grimaces in pain upon reflecting the ball thrown by Razor.

3. Yes, he's gotten more powerful, but it isn't a substantial enough difference to put him leagues above Razor, who is a top-tier hunter that studied under Ging.

You're forgetting that there's another case where Hisoka was not strong enough to combat a nen beast:

Loading Video...

At 1:56.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By cooljammy18

I think Kite could honestly hold his own in full on combat with Zeno. He's no slouch and he was able to keep up with, damage and kill various of Chimera Ants, who are naturally superior to most normal humans without Nen training in strength, speed, and durability, in melee combat alone. His various of abilities are very potent as well, but are unfortunately random based on the conditions he placed on himself. This is pretty much his downfall in that regard.

What really sets this apart is that Zeno has superior experience in fighting other Nen masters, Chrollo etc, often and is a superb master of his own Nen type, being Transmutation. Not to mention that Zeno has shown to be extremely versatile, and even shown to have very destructive Nen abilities as well.

Plus, he's a master assassin on top of all of this, and can certainly attack and potentially take Kite down from a stealth standpoint. Overall, Kite can certainly hold his own, but Zeno is bringing more to the table here that will edge him over for the win.

I'd say Zeno mid-diff.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Zeno must win this with low diff. His portrayal in the series is above Kite, and feats are much better.

tundra12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno wins this. Zeno has more experience and speed than Kite and all of Kite attacks I am pretty sure Zeno can avoid with ease.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King:

1. Yes he did change demeanor during the fight. When he wasn't smiling. Stop ignoring my points. You still haven't explained how being damaged = your still many times stronger than them. Do that first.

2. He only beat Razor because Bungee Gum attached to him. We already covered that. If those properties were not in place Razor is more than strong enough to deflect the ball normally. He beat Razor with high difficulty, because he can't beat him messing around and with strength alone judging by how he grimaces in pain upon reflecting the ball thrown by Razor.

3. Yes, he's gotten more powerful, but it isn't a substantial enough difference to put him leagues above Razor, who is a top-tier hunter that studied under Ging.

You're forgetting that there's another case where Hisoka was not strong enough to combat a nen beast:

Loading Video...

At 1:56.

1. The only time he changed demeanor is literally when he won and beat Razor. So it's pretty irrelevant. And stop strawmanning. No one said that taking damage puts Hisoka above his opponent. I pointed out that taking damage doesn't mean he's trying due to the Kastro example. That's it.

2. He beat Razor fairly easily and outsmarted him. Not sure why you're explaining that Bungee Gum is what beat him, when Bungee Gum is Hisoka's main weapon.

3. He's gotten a lot more powerful so yeah, it is enough. Also are you really pointing to a full on 2 hand grab vs. a finger? That's proof to you?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: he man how did you make the bracket it’s well done you use some kind of app or something

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feitan stomps. Don't really see how Shoot's getting over the speed gap. Or Pain Packer if he takes damage.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That will be a short-lived record lol. Feitan bodies 11/10

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Kinginrags

@Knowledge_King:

Explain to me, in detail how Hisoka won without difficulty. It's not irrelevant, because he had to go all out to stop him. He couldn't do it casually. His physicality was being pushed to the limit to reflect the ball. He was trying, you're wrong about that. Just rewatch the fucking scene holy shit. He won, because he outsmarted Razor, which is correct. Not because he is physically superior, which claimed in your first post on this forum. If Bungee Gum did not have it's effects to stop Razor's momentum, Razor would have won. He is physically stronger than Hisoka.

Outsmarted ≠ Stronger than dumbass.

Regarding the nen beast, I simply used that to exemplify how strong Razor is. He is leagues above his own nen beasts combined let alone a single nen beast. If Hisoka was using both hands, he might've been able to stop the nen beast, but that doesn't apply to Razor, who is simply leagues above that. Hisoka conceded that the nen beast was strong. He even says it.

Give me conclusive evidence, (not head-canon) of the precise difference in strength between pre-boosted Hisoka and Post-mortem Hisoka. Use scans please.

This entire debate has just been your interpretation vs my interpretation. At least mine is actually backed up by the databooks and Togashi lmao. And if I bring up the databooks, you'll just claim it wasn't made by the author. Retarded.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Jack_Hart

Shoot wins. His ability hard counters Feitan's since he doesn't inflict pain or damage. He can use one of his flying hands to fly and do hit-and-run attacks while the other two pester Feitan. He's on the same level as Knuckle and Morel who adapted to Cheetu pretty fast, so IMO he can adapt to Feitan's speed; the only one who really had problem following him was Kalluto, while everyone else including the support members like Shalnark and Shizuku could keep up with his movements.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feitan takes it mid diff

MigatteNoGokui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on physicals and skills Feitan seems like the obvious winner but Shoot's nen ability doesn't deal physical damage but can still majorly impair Feitan, one touch of Feitans hands and that's his sword-wielding gone and Feitan can't activate pain packer without sufficient damage and pain, and Shoot has greater mobility because he can stand on his flying hands, still I do think Feitan comes out with the win because he has a massive speed advantage, the advantage in close range because of his greater skill and his sword and unlike Cheetu has the power to back up his speed so he would be able to damage Shoot unlike Cheetu with Morel and Knuckle and if Feitan does manage to activate Pain Packer Shoot doesn't have a counter for it. Shoot did dodge Youpi's attack though which is impressive and could make it that he lasts longer than you would think but he admitted himself dodging was all he could do. So Feitan wins imo but it's closer than I would've thought initially.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King:

Explain to me, in detail how Hisoka won without difficulty. It's not irrelevant, because he had to go all out to stop him. He couldn't do it casually. His physicality was being pushed to the limit to reflect the ball. He was trying, you're wrong about that. Just rewatch the fucking scene holy shit. He won, because he outsmarted Razor, which is correct. Not because he is physically superior, which claimed in your first post on this forum. If Bungee Gum did not have it's effects to stop Razor's momentum, Razor would have won. He is physically stronger than Hisoka.

Outsmarted ≠ Stronger than dumbass.

Regarding the nen beast, I simply used that to exemplify how strong Razor is. He is leagues above his own nen beasts combined let alone a single nen beast. If Hisoka was using both hands, he might've been able to stop the nen beast, but that doesn't apply to Razor, who is simply leagues above that. Hisoka conceded that the nen beast was strong. He even says it.

Give me conclusive evidence, (not head-canon) of the precise difference in strength between pre-boosted Hisoka and Post-mortem Hisoka. Use scans please.

This entire debate has just been your interpretation vs my interpretation. At least mine is actually backed up by the databooks and Togashi lmao. And if I bring up the databooks, you'll just claim it wasn't made by the author. Retarded.

Hisoka won without resorting to any tricks or exerting any obvious effort. Therefore he won without difficulty. He never had to go all out in that fight. Ever. He was never 'physically pushed to the limit' either.

I never claimed Hisoka is physically stronger, only faster. And that's due to him and his reaction to Godspeed Killua and Razor lacking any such feats.

So you're arguing something I never argued.

Don't need precise anything. Even pre-death Hisoka is above Razor. Razor lacks speed feats. Hisoka does not. Neither does Chrollo.

On topic, Feitan could probably blitz and stomp 100 Shoots. They're not close at all.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Kinginrags

@Knowledge_King:

1. The effort Hisoka was putting in was pretty obvious, maybe not to a brain-dead wanker, but at the last reflection, he makes grunts of pain, doesn't smile and there are visible signs that he is exerting a large extent of his physical force. Judging by popping veins and snapping fingers. Afterwards he relaxes his body because he knows his shot will send Razor out of bounds. This is not an indication that he was doing this casually. What you're saying is contradicted by Hisoka himself. But again, I'm done arguing this point because it's contradicted by author intent and the databooks themselves.

2. You should've been more clear. When you say Hisoka is "above" someone, that generally tends to mean you believe Hisoka is superior in every way, including strength. Under that impression, I put forth evidence regarding Razor's strength. You're right regarding speed, as Razor has no concrete feats that I know of in that department, but it doesn't change the fact that Hisoka is not "above" Razor overall. You make no sense.

3. And yes, you do need precise proof regarding post-mortem Hisoka, because you haven't proved anything about Razor being below Hisoka. Just because your faster, doesn't mean you are an overall superior opponent, or that you'll win. The whole point of nen battles is strategy. Some character have certain specializations, like speed, strength or ability. Speed is no exception, you are not inherently going to win just because you are faster. Cheetu vs Morel is a perfect example of this. Now you have the burden of giving me proof regarding how strong Post-mortem Hisoka is. I'm not going to buy into any of your future statements otherwise.

Spinnenhonig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Spinnenhonig

Both Shoot and Knuckle are certainly underestimated alot, and posters before me pointed out precisely why (when it comes to Nen-abilities) Feitan is actually a good matchup for Shoot. I am still going to say Feitan (and in the match after this one Uvogin) wins. They both just seem a tier above Knuckle and Shoot (well at least Feitan does, while I also think Uvo is stronger than them, it might not be enough to elevate him that much higher. Also further arguments about Knuckle and Uvogin and how Uvogin would handle Knuckle's ability can be made, so I might change my mind on that matchup when it's actually their round.)

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot certainly has a chance here. As others above have mentioned, his nen ability doesn't cause damage but can impair an opponent severely. If shoot manages to hit feitan in a vital area like the eyes or one of his legs or hands, then that's it for feitan. But I doubt of shoot can manage that given feitan's speed.

I'd give this to feitan but it is certainly not a stomp.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feitan takes it.

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As other's have pointed out "Hotel Rafflesia" doesn't do damage, so the conditions for Feitan's "Painpacker" won't activate. I also don't think Feitan has a significant speed advantage as others have suggested. Shoot was able to avoid most of Youpi's tentacle attacks and he can compensate for any disadvantage in speed with superior mobility (his flight). I'd say Feitan is generally a tier above Shoot, but since Shoot counters him pretty hard and should win here imo.

CarniVale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot wins and easily. Aside Hisoka, Chrollo and Illumi the Phanton Troupe are mostly hot trash. They barely managed to beat officer level characters and Feitan had to use his most powerful attack to kill Zazan.

Top tier hunters are far above what most of the Troupe can do. Kite by himself could steamroll Officers which are around the same level as the ones the Troupe had trouble with and all had to basically use their best attacks.

Even though Shoot and Knuckle aren't on Kite's level, they're a lot closer to Kite and would still be too much for most of the Troupe to handle.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feitan wins, still can't believe razor losing to Chrollo though.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: I agree. Razor is very clearly a top tier hunter.