Hunger Games: Gear battle
- Reaction speed is limited to bullet timing. Travel Speed is limited to Mach 2.
- Strength and Tk are limited to 10 tons
- Durability cannot be greater than a tank
- Ranged attacks cannot be greater than tank busting
- Telepathy is limited to mind reading.
- No direct TK on an opponent.
- Cloning and summong are limited to 10 and summons must be peak human at best.
- Healing factor must allow character to be killed or be KOed. Has to be worse then 616 Deapool
- reality warping
- unkillable characters.
- time manipulation
- molecular manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
Your character is in character, but all are ready and willing to kill. This means they will fight as they normally do, but are aware that this a last man standing competition. You can take anything from your killed opponent.
Voting Rules(Please Read, voting is a little different here)
- You vote for the person with the Least convincing Argument. Meaning who were did the worst
- You vote for who dies and this can be any number of people e.g Team 1 wins but with a casually. So the team can win but lose a member
- Vote based on the arguments not what you think about these character
- I have final say on whether a vote is counted.
- First to 5 votes loses