Hunger Games Ambush: Victor(Tomtheawesome) & Deathstrike(Geekryan) vs Pompey(Hypnos)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 emperorthanos-  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Victor(@tomtheawesome123)

No Caption Provided
  • Powers: Weather Report Stand (NO HEAVY WEATHER STAND) and Jozu's diamonds
  • Mind: Sherlock holmes (Composite), if composite is too good then BBC series.
  • Skill : Slade Wilson (Post Crisis and New 52)
  • Body: Jack the Ripper. (Luther Strode Series)

Deathstrike @geekryan

No Caption Provided

• Mind: Mystique
  • Body: Lady Deathstrike
  • Skillset: Cassandra Cain
  • Power 1: Daredevil Senses
  • Power 2: Psylocke's telekinesis
No Caption Provided

Pompey @hypnos0929

No Caption Provided

"Caesar became the Martyr, but I became the Monster"

Pompey, after his death, sold his soul to the Greek god of Blame, Momus. He then became a horrible monster, an insane monster, who uses his new found abilities to kill those who betray their friends.

Body: Troll (God of War 2018) Dauði Kaupmaðr

Mind: The Joker (DC)

Skillset: Bronze Tiger

Powers:

• Tatzelwurm digging ability (God of War 2018)

• Dead summoning of the Valkyrie Kara (God of War 2018)

Battle Ground

No Caption Provided

Voting Rules(Please Read, voting is a little different here)

1. You vote for the person with the Least convincing Argument. Meaning who ever did the worst
  2. You vote for who dies and this can be any number of people e.g Team 1 wins but with a casually. So the team can win but lose a member
  3. Vote based on the arguments not what you think about these character
  4. I have final say on whether a vote is counted.
  5. First to 5 votes loses
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@hypnos0929: i need to first know the basic capabilities

Reaction Speed and Movement Speed, Durability, Strength

and what "Dead Summoning of Valkyrie Kara" is (Don't remember player being able to summon a valkyrie in GOW 2018)

This basic info stops me from making bad assumptions on my first post.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

Well the body deals with most of those topics aka speed, durability and strength. I'd assume his reaction speed would increase due to Bronze Tiger's skills.

Kara's dead summoning wasn't summoning a Valkyrie. It was the Valkyrie Kara summoning about four to five dead allies during battle.

Loading Video...

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@hypnos0929: The reason why I am asking you about your stats (Speed,Durability,Strength) is so to prevent a possible circular debate about credibility of interpretation of a character's capabilities.

I am very suspicious about how you are going to interpret Daudi's stats, I have done research on him and found that he only appears as the first boss of GOW, he only has 1 appearance to draw feats from. I can't even use other trolls/giants in GOW to scale him because they are featless.

This makes me assume that you are one of those people who use mythological feats of GOW characters, for example "In Norse Mythology Trolls are FTL, therefore GOW Daudi is FTL".

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: lol I hate people like that. Mythology is so loose in GoW it'd be dumb to debate using. Anyway I'd scale from other in game trolls, Kratos and use math based on feats from Daudi.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I have tried that and it doesn't work... I will try again and thanks for the clarification

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@hypnos0929:

I am sorry for the long post... Its just that I have to say as much as I can because I am posting first :p

Strength (Jack the Ripper's body)

1) easily breaks Luther's arms with a grab and not an impact force

2) breaks luther's legs

This means that Jack could at least contend with Luther in terms of strength (He broke his arms afterall).

How strong is Luther?

1) Luther can throw a van into awall

2) Luther can lift a tree and throws it easily

Now for Jack-specific feats:

He can crater a large portion of the ground floor of a mall by throwing Luther into it

Speed (Jack the Ripper's body)

Can get the upper hand on luther using his speed, and in both instances nearly blitzes him. To get an indication of how impressive this is Luther can react to machine fire consistently and easily and his movement speed is near Mach 2.

How fast is Luther? -

1) Typical stuff, dodging bullets. Uses chopsticks to jam guns.

2) very good stuff, his movement speed here is explicitly shown to be comparable if not equal to AR bullets. This is amazing since most street levelers do not show movement speed comparable to AR bullets, only reaction speed. This also shows that his reflexes (reaction speed) are a cut above the average bullet-timer as he is dodging those bullets from multiple angles and at respectable distances. This scan shows that Luther's movement speed is at least near Mach 2.

Jack the Ripper has been shown to be able to keep up and sometimes get the upperhand on Luther, this puts him at the limit of what is allowed. I hope that you agree that this puts Victor's reaction speed and movement speed is not to be underestimated.

Now for a Jack specific feat:

No Caption Provided

Reacts to machine gun fire at near point blank range.

Durability and Regeneration (Jack the Ripper's Body)

Unfazed by being smashed this hard into concrete

Gets his neck broken by Luther and is fine with it. This shows that he can take hits from Luther as well in practice.

1) Bulletproof

2-3) Luther puts his hand through Jack's back, Jack is unfazed.

It is important to note that Jack is a method user just like Strode, he managed to regen from the injuries presented here (Broken neck and hand through his back)

First Ability - Jozu's Diamonds

Jozu's ability lets victor cover most of his body with Diamond:

1) Completely no-sells cannonballs. This scan is shown in episode 463 if you really want to check it out.

2) Maximum extent at which Victor can cover his body in Diamonds.

Disclaimer: Unlike Diamonds in real life Jozu's diamonds do not break against impact forces. Diamonds in real life are very brittle and can be broken with sufficient impact force (Less than what it takes to break stainless steel). However as you can see in one of the scans above Jozu's Diamonds do not share this weakness with real life Diamonds at all because it no-sold a cannonball (something stainless steel can't do). Another thing I want to say is that Jozu tanking Mihawk's slash is probably due to Haki.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, how durable is Jozu's Diamond (The diamond that Jozu coats himself in is not real life Diamond due to cannon-ball feat lol)?

Jozu's Diamonds go beyond just no-selling cannonballs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRSSiC48LA

In the scan above at 1:08 Daz Bones practically admits that One Piece Diamonds are >>> his durability. The context of the fight is that Zoro learnt how to cut Daz in this fight, in the beginning of the fight Zoro couldn't cut or hurt him so when he finally learnt how to do it Daz pretty much asked him "So you finally cut me, are you going to move up to diamonds now?". He didn't literally ask him this but you should get the point by now.

You cannot dismiss this as "just a statement, not a Jozu scan or feat" because Daz had no reason to lie here. Diamond being more durable than Iron (what Daz can turn into) is an established fact in One Piece-verse. Whatever Daz can tank with his Iron body can be tanked by Jozu's Diamond body.

So how durable is Daz Bones?

1-2) No-sells Zoro's sword attack

3) Bullet proof.

To get an understanding of how strong No-selling Zoro's attack is:

1) Zoro can do thousands of reps with 500kg weights.

2-3 ) Can block an attack from 6 of Hachan's swords and shatter them

4) Hachan explains that his swords weigh 300 kg each

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An increase to Attack Potency -

Coating his body in diamond will also increase his Attack Potency because he is hitting with a harder material, it is common sense that hitting someone with a harder material will damage them more (It is the reason why hitting someone with a metal bat hurts more than with your fist assuming it is unconditioned).

For reference Diamond is confirmed to be harder and more durable than Iron in one piece, imagine getting hit with a literal iron fist/gauntlet instead of a normal fist, except harder because it is Diamond. That is how much stronger Victor will be because of Diamond.

So in conclusion for this section, Jozu's Diamond body is durable enough to no-sell cannonballs, is more durable than Daz Bones who could no-sell attacks that come from someone who could do thousands of reps with 500kg weights, and can block an attack from 6 300kg blades (total is 1.8 tonnes). This should give a boost to Victor's already respectable durability. Jack the Ripper's durability coated with Jozu's Diamonds on top of it. Diamond coating also indirectly aids in Attack Potency because hitting something with a material as hard as One Piece Diamonds is harder than getting hit with a regular fist.

Second Ability - Weather Report Stand

Stands are invisible spirits that bind to a user. Only Stand Users can see stands.

This stand in particular has the ability to control weather:

No Caption Provided

Stands can automatically protect the user from harm, as shown here:

Star platinum protects Jotaro from a bullet

Weather Report protects its user from shooting himself , Keep in mind that this feat was made unconsciously as during this time the user didn't even know what a stand was... Let alone control the stand. And the user was trying to kill himself as well.

Another cool thing about the scan above is that it shows that Weather Report can precisely change the weather from even inside guns. This is not the typical weather manipulation that you see from most fictional series.

Its maximum range shown is 30km, EmperorThanos told me to limit this to 10km though. Observe that the Stand still retains its precision since it made it rain on just the cars, not the entire area as evident by the dry ground . He makes it rain so hard that it shakes the cars as well!

Can utilize electricity to control and electrocute people

Can detect people using disturbance in air currents

Can freeze and evaporate things, he can do this efficiently to blood which has a freezing point of -2 degrees celcius

Can create mist that can't be seen through and is reflective so you can only see yourself like a mirror

Can conjure extremely rare weather occurrences like poisonous frog rain

Can mitigate impact force using air pressure which let him survive a car crash

Can raise air pressure high enough that it lights someone's hand on fire when they try to punch him

Changes the local atmosphere to deflect improvised bullets

Can create wind pressure that can pierce through flesh, and the stand itself is strong enough to punch someone into a car

Overall this is a very useful and versatile ability even though it is just weather control. The ability to control the weather so precisely is powerful because I can mitigate impact forces, redirect projectiles, light people on fire and cut people with just air pressure, can poison everything by making it rain poisonous frogs,electrocute people to death or control them with electricity, it protects Victor automatically, it can freeze things, create a mist to obscure vision and can sense people using disturbance in air currents.

Mind - Sherlock Holmes (COMPOSITE)

Composite Holmes has so many intelligence feats, I am only going to list some of them...

• Can deduces that Watson is an army doctor (Search this up on youtube, it is relatively famous)
  • Deduction is extremely precise, can deduce nuances like whether a pipe owner was left handed (The Yellow Face, 549).

“‘He has been in the habit of lighting his pipe at lamps and gas-jets. You see that it is quite charred all down one side. A match could not have done that. Why should a man hold a match to the side of his pipe. But you cannot light it at a lamp without getting the bowl charred. And it all on the right side of the pipe. From that I gather he is a left handed man.’”

I am not going to go too heavily in this section, all you need to know that Sherlock is extremely smart, can make accurate and precise deductions and has good knowledge on human anatomy, he deals with murder cases afterall. His deductive mind should allow Victor to see the habits, weaknesses and nuances of Triple's fighting style and abilities.

Skill - Slade Wilson

I will only be going through relevant skills

I am using composite New 52 and Post Crisis (which is basically composite Post Crisis because New 52 is part of Post Crisis... I just realized that the day I wrote this lol) so this includes that experiment which made him young:

At 25% strength , defeats Bronze Tiger who is a master martial artist whilst not use to fighting with 2 eyes. He was weakened due to memory serum here and the 25% comes from this from an author (the scan references batman but it happened in the same arc):

No Caption Provided

Bronze Tiger can defeat Batman, a very skilled character (This was sort of a play fight though):

No Caption Provided

1.Finds a weak point in a titantium robot

2. Defeats an enemy he cant hurt by ruining their balance.

Quickly defeats dozens-hundreds of trained assassins, and the clan that they are part of has existed for 600 hundred years

Defeats Hawkman by outskilling him. Hawkman has better physical stats than Slade does (Hawkman is able to tear off helicopter skin without much difficulty)

Overall Slade has shown to be able to deal with multiple skilled opponents, have been shown to defeat highly skilled martial artists whilst not at full strength, can overwhelm people who have more strength than him through sheer skill, can has been shown to be able to find and exploit weak-points of foes that are unknown to him such as with the Titanium Robot.

First look at your character

These are going to be educated assumptions btw, it is probable that most of what I am going to say in this section is wrong, it is also probable that the research I did is fallacious but it will help guide everyone on our general game plan. I will look at your character's abilities at first glance from a little bit of research and comment on them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Body - Daudi

I will first explain what I interpret as the "Hierachy of evidence for video games", what it is is self explanatory:

Tier 1 - Cutscenes, Novels on the game and WOG. These are 100% going to be canon, Cutscenes are fixed unlike gameplay so it is consistent throughout all playthroughs and is directed by the people who made the game... Which means it is canon.

Tier everything else - Gameplay,Game-mechanics etc , If we take game-mechanics too seriously then Mario in his star form is truly invincible and has beyond multiversal durability, you get my point now. Gameplay is different amongst playthroughs, some players can blitz and kill Daudi without taking a single hit, some can't. You get my point...

You only use Tier everything else when it is last resort. This is something I am unfortunately going to do with Daudi....

Now for the actual analysis.

Daudi has very few feats, I have searched everywhere but the only source of feats I can find is the boss fight of GOW 2018, he can't be scaled to other similar characters (trolls/possibly giants) because same similar characters lack concrete feats from cutscenes. You cannot scale him to Kratos because it is unclear how the fight actually went, the only 100% canon thing that happened is the cutscene where Kratos breaks his neck and kills him. The rest of the fight is a boss fight which is gameplay, and gameplay for the most part cannot be used as concrete evidence for obvious reasons. However since Daudi has so few sources for feats I will have to base my first look on the gameplay (I know... I have to resort to this).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzQ99lu5JM

The clip above shows the boss fight with Daudi, I will comment on the stats displayed here.

Speed - SEEMINGLY ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS , not even mach 1.... he gets tagged by the boy's arrows (Keep in mind that this is before you get light or shock arrows in the game). Arrows travel at less than half of Mach 1 (search up "arrow speed" on google, it shows 329 feet per second or something similar). I cannot dismiss this as "just a game mechanic" because I couldn't find other ways to measure his speed at all,

Durability/Regen - Arrows can pierce Daudi, Kratos was able to hurt him and break his neck. Granted... Kratos is extremely strong (During fight with the stranger he lifted a tree and then rammed the boss with it during a cutscene), but this is inferior to Jack who managed to break the bones of Luther who can throw trees. Assuming my research is correct, Jack should be able to break Daudi's neck the same way Kratos did, especially with diamond skin which makes his attacks stronger (explained why in my diamond jozu section). I could not find evidence for Trolls in GOW in general having any form of regen, let alone Daudi. I only know that if Daudi's neck is snapped, he dies.

Strength and Attack Potency - Strong enough to shatter stone pillars when swinging his totem. But even if shattering stone pillars is Daudi's pure strength it pales in comparison to Luther throwing vans into walls (Jack is comparable to Luther in strength due to being able to break his arms).

Overall this character is honestly sluggish, his strength isn't phenomenal and he cannot hit characters that are Mach 1 and above at all. He has 0 regen to add salt to the wound. Characters that are Mach 2 like Victor can honestly blitz Daudi (And blitz is not a word I use often in CAV's). Assuming my research is accurate Daudi can't hit Victor and will be killed before he can react.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tatzelwurm Digging ability -

Again... I have looked at the wiki, I have tried searching respect threads, tried looking up cutscenes... Nothing comes up, gotta resort to gameplay.

It seems like it is a typical tunnelworm ability.

The funny thing with this ability is that... It is just a tunnelworm ability with no other attributes.... Characters that are Mach 2 and have multi-ton strength like Victor can pretty much do the same thing with their stats , Victor can just use his hands to dig and tunnel worm :\. He can even do it faster than you because Victor is Mach 2 in speed and Pompey is lower than arrow speed which is subsonic

Dead Summoning -

ABSOLUTELY FEATLESS, I am going to be nice and assume they are peak human (Limit of summons in this scenario).

Even if you had 100 of these fodder it will still be useless against Mach 2 characters with multi-ton strength

Mind of the Joker and Bronze Tiger's Skill:

Don't know much about these, not going to comment. I only know that Bronze Tiger got bested by a massively weakned Deathstroke (Victor has Deathstroke's skill).

Overall, I believe our team has a super-good chance of stomping this fight, your stats at first glance are absolutely terrible. You can't react to any of the characters on our team at all thanks to Daudi failing to react to arrows. Our team gets way more actions per unit of time, most likely blitzes. You have a useless powers (Summoning 5 peak human fodder? That is a negligible power, you don't even have any abilities that synergize with summons to make them useful), your digging ability can easily be replicated by pure stats, Our team can just use our hands to dig we don't need to waste a power slot for it. We can even dig faster than you can since we are Supersonic and you are arrow speed which is subsonic. I will elaborate more on how our team will crush you in the next section

The Battle Plan

I first want to show this scan:

No Caption Provided

Practically everything is the same as though it is in real life. This means that sound and hearing work the same way as they do in real life because sound is a pressure wave through a gas, the traditional sound that we refer to is the pressure wave through air, since air is the same as real life it means that sound is too.

If you travel faster than the speed of sound, it means that you will get to your opponent before they hear you. Because you move faster than sound so you reach them before the sound reaches them lol.

So during the ambush, Victor will travel at Mach 2 from behind you to try and 1 hit KO you.

You cannot see Victor because he is behind you

You cannot hear him because he travels faster than sound

He can sense you because he can sense the disturbance in air currents

As a precaution to the attack Victor will make everything within a 10km radius foggy and windy.

As far as I know you have know way to stop this attack, none of your powers allow you to sense something you can't hear or see before its too late.

As soon as Victor gets in range he will use melt Pompey's head with Lightning or make it explode (whatever natural lightning does). Keep in mind that Weather Report lets Victor attack with natural lightning , this is because Weather Report controls the weather, it doesn't generate lightning itself it indirectly causes it by changing the weather itself.

Pompey has only shown heat resistant to resist fire (he is known as the fire troll lol), but Lightning is farrrrrrr hotter than fire and it packs more Voltage and Power to electrocute you and cook you up from the inside (which ignores durability).

If you somehow survive the Lightning then Victor can just snap Pompey's head off the same way Kratos did.

And if you can somehow survive or avoid that, Victor has other options to dispose of you or/and gain an advantage, he can make a mist that completely clouds your vision (You only see your reflection) and then hit you with his Diamond Coated strikes, he could cut you with air currents, he could poison you with dart frogs, poison you with Oxygen overdoes.

Your character is too slow to prevent all of this from happening though... I know you have Bronze Tiger skill but Martial arts skill doesn't amp your speed, it only makes you make more efficient use out of it.... And I have Deathstroke skill which is comparable to that and its not like Bronze Tiger can react to people who are 5x faster than he is (Victor is Mach 2 and Pompey isn't even Mach 1/3 , so its actually 6x).

You can't dig to escape because both of our characters can dig using our pure stats, this is an ambush where we sneak attack you. You have no sensing abilities so the element of surprise is guaranteed. You can't see or hear us coming because we are behind you and we travel faster than sound. Your body gets electrocuted and your head melts or/and your head gets snapped off before you know whats going on. Even if your character is always underground due to paranoia and precaution and starts the fight underground than Weather Report can still sense you from vibrations in the ground which affect the air and Deathstrike with Daredevil Sense can still sense you through advanced hearing. You can't even argue that you can sorround yourself with your dead summons as a precaution for sneak attacks at the beginning of the fight because I don't think those Dead summons can talk or warn you of a sneak attack in anyway, nor do they have the reactions to percieve Mach 2 (Peak human reactions suck).

All in all I feel like you can't really do anything, we sneak up on you. You can't hear or see us and Pompey dies before he knows whats going on.

Deathstrike

No Caption Provided

Mind

I have the mind of Mystique. Although not known for it, she is quite intelligent and has over a century's worth of knowledge and experience. She is considered a criminal, a terrorist, a secret agent, a spy, and one of the X-Men's most dangerous foes. She is cold, calculating, conniving, and a c***. She does not hesitate to kill, and she will do whatever it takes to ensure her own survival. She is also a pretty good leader, strategist, tactician, and manipulator. These are the reasons why I chose her for my mind.

Body

I have the body of Lady Deathstrike. She is a cyborg and mutant with superhuman stats/physicals similar to Wolverine. She has superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, and stamina. She possesses an adamantium-infused skeleton and a healing factor that is only slightly inferior to Wolverine's.

Even without her adamantium claws, her body is a trained and deadly weapon. While in a car, a casual kick is enough to unhinge the door and send the door and a woman flying several feet away. While hanging by her neck from a post, all she had to do was flex her neck and the steel cables broke off. With her claws and superhuman strength combined, she can easily slice straight through regular humans. She is strong and dangerous enough to physically harm/contend with Valkyrie, X-23, Wolverine, Cable, and Rockslide.

Her durability and healing factor are even better. She tanks explosions, hollow-point bullets, a slashing/stabbing from Valkyrie, and survives being brutalized by Old Man Logan. She can easily and quickly heal from all injuries, including a slash to the stomach and a torn face.

Lady Deathstrike is able to blitz and/or keep up with people like Rogue, Captain Britain, Hawkeye, and Wolverine. She has also shown to have FTE movement and can blitz 5 guards with 1 strike, with her back turned to them and before they can even attack.

Skill

Power 1 - Daredevil's Enhanced Senses

My first power is Daredevil's enhanced senses. His sense of hearing, smell, touch, taste, even his balance, are all greatly enhanced. He also possesses a radar sense, similar to echolocation. Since Lady Deathstrike has her eyesight, I get all the advantages of Daredevil's powers without the disadvantage of being blind. This power will allow Deathstrike to easily track and locate any of the participants in the same area as her, and will also make it close to impossible for her to be spied on or ambushed.

I won't go into too much depth about this power, but I'll provide a few cool feats:

1) Can detect and dodge a bullet before it is fired

2) Can smell rising blood pressures

3) Detects a chemical in a guy's sweat

4) Detects the air density shifting

5) He detects something a forensics lab could not

6) With some focus and concentration, he can detect every single sound in an entire building

I'm going to stop there for now, but basically, my character can easily track and locate anyone in the same area and avoid being ambushed by anyone. This power will also help in combat, as shown in the first feat.

Power 2 - Psylocke's telekinesis

My second power is Psylocke's telekinesis. Although Psylocke's telekinesis is very powerful, I am limited by the rules of the Hunger Games and cannot directly use my TK on opponents. Therefore, I'll only provide some feats that focus on her invisibility, shields and direct TK.

Invisibility:

Telekinesis: although she cannot use it directly on her opponents (due to the rules), she can use it on her allies (fastball special) or on any objects in the environment (such as the trees)

1) Fastball Special with Marrow

2) Lands a small, 2-person plane (with effort)

3) Lifts Mojo (who weighs approx. 500 lbs)

4) Removes a steel door and slams it against her enemy

Force Fields: My character will prefer to dodge/block/avoid attacks, but she can use force fields if necessary...

Shields herself and her allies while wounded, and then continues fighting

Shields herself from various explosions

Psychic/Telekinetic Weapons: Using raw telekinetic energy, Psylocke can create various weapons such as knives, katanas, bow & arrows, crossbows, claws, flails, etc. These weapons can harm her opponents physically and/or mentally.

1) TK Arrow headshot through helmet

2-3) TK arrow hurts this huge monster thing

4) Three TK arrows and TK knife

5) TK Crossbow

6) TK flail knocks out Ice Thing (who had just KO'd Rogue)

7) TK katana slices through and destroys a large machine

8) TK katana matches Old Man Logan's adamantium claws

9) TK knives take out 4 armed soldiers

These feats should give you a good idea as to how strong they are, but for added measure:

Sharp enough to cut and hurt Rogue, which both her and Logan didn't think was possible due to her superhuman durability
Sharp enough to cut and hurt Rogue, which both her and Logan didn't think was possible due to her superhuman durability
Also sharp enough to cut and hurt Old Man Logan
Also sharp enough to cut and hurt Old Man Logan

And my favourite construct of all time...A TELEKINETIC GATLING GUN!!!

No Caption Provided

Her TK weapons are strong enough to match adamantium and injure/KO those with superhuman durability. Since Deathstrike does not have a weapon, she would use her TK to create a weapon to use, and with Cassandra Cain's skillset and mastery of all weapons, she will be proficient and deadly with any weapon she wields.

Character Conclusion

So to sum up my character:

• The mind of a calculating, cold-blooded killer
  • The body of a mutant cyborg with superhuman stats and a healing factor
  • The skillset of one of DC's most deadly fighters
  • The power of enhanced senses, which allows for easy tracking and making it practically impossible to be ambushed herself
  • The power of telekinesis, allowing for invisibility, force fields, direct TK, and psychic weapons/constructs that can match adamantium and harm people with superhuman durability.

This should be quite obvious by now, but Deathstrike is one of the most deadly opponents of the Hunger Games. Not only is she deadly, but due to a combination of her mind, body, skills, and powers, she will be able to track and ambush anyone while avoiding getting ambushed herself. It will also make it easy for her to slip away from a battle that is going badly for her.

Deathstrike is an efficient, deadly, ruthless assassin, and will do whatever it takes to ensure she survives the Hunger Games.

Ambush

Now the fun begins...

My teammate Victor and I had no trouble tracking you. You're a big, hulking giant in a heavily-forested area. We are fast and agile, in a dark environment that suits us and puts you at a disadvantage.

Deathstrike will easily be able to locate your sounds and track you before you even realize someone is nearby. You won't be able to hear or see us coming until we attack.

Deathstrike will use her TK to create a psychic sword/dagger and blitz you before you can react. With Victor assaulting you with lightning, you will be distracted, and my psychic weapon will easily slice through your neck, stab out your eyes, pierce your heart, etc. You may have an intelligent/insane mind and a good skillset, but your body is slow as hell and your durability isn't great. Your digging ability is redundant because our team can dig even faster than you with pure stats by using our hands to dig the ground, digging underground doesn't let you escape Daredevil senses or Weather Report's.

Overall there are many ways for you to get killed and you don't have many ways to kill us judging from your skillset:

Ways we kill you -

• Natural lightning fries your head/makes it explode, Lightning is MHS so you can only aim dodge this but you are too slow even for that
  • TK weapons can kill or/and slice you up just like how arrows can pierce your skin
  • Victor breaks your neck the same way Kratos did to Daudi

There is no way that you can actually realistically hurt any member of our team-

• Your Dead summons must be at most peak human level, when I watched the Valkyrie Kara boss fight I didn't see any notable special abilities from the dead summons so I am going to conclude that they are peak human summons without any other abilities. Peak humans can't hurt Victor or Deathstrike and even tag them.
  • Digging I will explain again is redundant, Victor and Deathstrike can dig using their hands, they have multi-ton strength and can dig faster than you due to being faster than a character that can't dodge arrows ever.
  • So through process of elimination we have strength left... Your strength is not phenomenal , Daudi's best feat is shattering stone pillars with a totem. But this can't hurt Victor because he has regen (Casually heals from broken bones) and he has Jack's body which can survive being thrown into the ground by Luther, who has better strength feats than Daudi (Luther while fighting with the librarian destroys a warehouse as collateral damage https://i.imgur.com/sQeQwFd.jpg ) , your strength also cannot effectively hurt Deathstrike who has the regeneration to recover.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By geekryan
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Post is edited to add Deathstrike, you can reply now.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hypnos0929

Pompey

No Caption Provided

Body: Daudi Kaupmadr

Due to the mysterious disappearance of all traces of the god of war 2018 novelization I'll be using the EA gameplay trailer to examine Daudi's speed, strength and overall durability. This was the first presented version of the troll but not much was changed.

Loading Video...

https://youtu.be/CJ_GCPaKywg?t=4m9s

Loading Video...

https://youtu.be/Qd_oNM8d-fc?t=3m14s

Due to the fact the death event was changed from two punches and an axe to the head to two punches and a broken neck I'll stick with the EA trailer for gameplay and the death scene from the updated version. If this is an issue please let me know.

Background info just to start off the discussion so you know where I'm getting my math:

•Kratos is 6 feet 6 inches tall and about half the size of Daudi so that makes Daudi about 13 feet tall give or take 3 inches.

+ I'll guess he is the 3 inches taller because at 4:22 in the trailer Kratos is as close as he can be to him and Daudi is at his full height. At that point Kratos is still just below the troll's waist line.

• Since Daudi is about 13 feet 3 inches tall his stone totem, which is about his height maybe a foot shorter, is about 12 feet 3 inches tall. Due to its height and the stone's magical and mysterious nature I'll assume it's similar to the stones at Stonehenge (which can go from 4 to 25 tons.). I'll put it halfway at around 10 tons, which is still less than the weight of the average school bus.

•Speed:

Daudi is by no means a fast creature and fails to compare to either of the opponents that he must face but that doesn't make him useless in a fight. Despite the fact that he had to swing his totem at Kratos he was able to move at normal human speeds. This isn't much but without the extra 10 tons of stone to slow him down Daudi will be able to move faster during the fight.

•Durability:

Daudi throughout the fight can take hits from Kratos which is impressive because Kratos is one of the strongest people in his series. Here he effortlessly destroys a massive stone.

Loading Video...

https://youtu.be/Ae3mYtg1ILk?t=8m44s

As for the Troll's actual showings he takes Kratos' Axe to the face and only gets stunned. The fact his axe can freeze a large metal lock in moments yet only stuck itself in Daudi's head is amazing.

Daudi can also take Atreus' arrows. Now this may seem like nothing because they're just arrows but what you forget is these arrows, his plain arrows, have hurt Draugr, magical deer and pierced Kratos' skin despite the fact Kratos hasn't shown any cuts by a Wulver claws.

•Strength:

This is the greatest asset of have Daudi's body. He's able to effortlessly swing his totem and pick it up as easily as a hammer. I know it's not as good as kicking a school bus but it is much more impressive because he's not always holding it at the center of mass which makes it much harder to hold, balance and swing with.

Daudi also slightly resists getting his neck broken by Kratos and can break the ground with his stomps.

Mind: Joker (Composite)

The Joker isn't your typical genius but he is one of the smartest criminals in DC. In the story "Batman: White Knight" he is said to have a genius IQ and within days of being arrested gets himself out of Arkham, then becomes mayor of Gotham legally. In the New 52 he breaks into the Gotham police station and slaughters Officers easily https://m.imgur.com/a/HFe8D, he also figures out the identities of the bat family https://m.imgur.com/drWTjct, in "Death in the family" Nightwing even hypothesizes that the Joker might have broken into the Batcave when Batman reveals the a Joker playing card was on the Batcave floor. The Joker has also beaten Ra's Al Ghul in chess.

No Caption Provided

Skill: Bronze Tiger

+ Here he and Richard Dragon block knives that would kill them if they hesitated. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/716181-richard23.jpg

+ He's also beaten Batman once and nearly beat him in the second fight, he was so close Batman hoped he could just slow him down. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/715938-bronzetiger2_1.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/715945-bronzetiger5.jpg

Abilities:

•Tatzelwurm digging ability (God of War 2018): This ability allows a Tatzelwurm to burrow underground almost flawlessly at jump from the ground with a quick attack.

No Caption Provided

•Dead summoning of the Valkyrie Kara (God of War 2018): This ability allowed the Valkyrie warrior to summon level four Draugr, some of which throw projectiles while others have stone shields. As you should be aware Draugr blood is similar to fire. Look above.

The issues with your team:

• The fact that you point out your own digging abilities was a good move and a smart play, however your team won't work well together enough to hunt underground. Mystique and Sherlock are both some of the most stubborn and independent people in their respective universes. Neither would follow the other in a coordinated effort.

• To further delay this plan while Mystique has dealt with all manner of mutants, and is mentally prepared for the battle, Sherlock Holmes is not ready to see a real monster. I don't doubt Holmes' ability to react to new situations but every person would hesitate when they find out Trolls are real and huge. So in all likely hood Victor even with his powers would pause during the fight.

• Victor's weather manipulation is past the limit on account it is above tank level, can allow the user to control opponents and was used to create a lethal amount of oxygen in the air. From what I can tell this weather manipulation is able to affect the atmosphere to almost no limit, if it's allowed here there is nothing stopping Victor from completely removing all air from the lungs and killing them or pound them to death with air pressure. Even though it has been limited to a smaller scale that doesn't mean it's any less deadly.

• Your team has the definite speed advantage which is important in a fight like this but speed won't be everything here. Pompey is still stronger than both of your team members and without the 10 ton stone to hold he'll be able to move faster. There are many real world instances where faster animals don't catch and kill slower animals. Wildebeest often outrun cheetahs, small fish often escape from bigger fish and elephants have killed lions.

• Deathstrike can't actually use telekinesis to create the weapons Psylocke can because the rules state "TK is limited to the strenght limit". This means the weapons are only as strong as Deathstrike or tank busting. Even with this Bronze Tiger's skills will allow Pompey to properly cover himself so the energy doesn't hit major important organs.

Escape plan:

Pompey won't try to fight these opponents because it's ludicrous. Pompey will immediately summon 7 Draugr with projectile fire then allow and have them throw fire into the trees. Know your team would have 3 choices, attack Pompey or put out the fire and avoid burning to death and/or carbon monoxide poisoning or run out of area 2. The Draugr would aim for tree tops as well as roots so that the trees burn correctly. Now both of you are fast enough to stop maybe a few of the fire balls but not all of them so they will burn the forrest. This plan is straight out of the Joker's book because he's giving two options, Live or Burn with the world and him. While your team is deciding Pompey will go underground and dig away from the area, as he digs away he will summon 3 more Draugr to sacrifice themselves, meaning kill each other to burn the tunnel, should you decide to follow into the hole.

When you do manage to kill the Draugr enemies, which your team is fully capable of, their blood will ignite more trees.

Now this scorched earth plan may sound insane because it means Pompey would get burned too. Fortunately for Pompey he is a fire Troll and has an inherent resistance to fire and lava. Pompey will use his combined natural strength and the digging ability to get out of the area quickly.

And Like Nero, We will watch it all burn *Insert joker laughter*
And Like Nero, We will watch it all burn *Insert joker laughter*

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@hypnos0929

Counters

Daudi's Stats

This section will be countering Daudi's stats. (Namely striking strength,durability and speed)

1. First of all you have stated multiple times in your post that Daudi should be faster without the totem. However there is no way to quantify this at all. There is mathematically no way to gauge how fast Daudi would be without the totem because we lack data, the reason why this is the case is because we don't know Daudi's weight. If he was 100 tons and he is carrying a 10 ton totem... That would be the same thing as me (47kg, yeah I am light as hell lol) carrying a 4.7 kg backpack, it won't slow me down much... In fact I could pretty much run at my same maximum sprint speed except I will get tired quicker. If he weighed 5 tons and was carrying 10 tons it would be a completely different story, you cannot even estimate Daudi's weight by using his height because we don't know the density of a troll body (A 180 cm troll may weigh differently than a 180 cm human) in GOW. Either way I find your point of Daudi being able to move faster without a totem moot and in practice inapplicable to this scenario. In fact the totem seems to not hinder his speed at all. If you watch the beginning cutscene of the boss fight you will see Daudi still being just as sluggish when he fetches the totem (So he is still sluggish even before he grabs his totem).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your team has the definite speed advantage which is important in a fight like this but speed won't be everything here. Pompey is still stronger than both of your team members and without the 10 ton stone to hold he'll be able to move faster. There are many real world instances where faster animals don't catch and kill slower animals. Wildebeest often outrun cheetahs, small fish often escape from bigger fish and elephants have killed lions.

So you made 3 claims without substantiating them sufficiently, the first claim I will cover is that Pompey can move faster without the totem. This is correct but you haven't given evidence that it would make a practical difference (As I have explained in point 1). The 2nd I will cover in this section is the statement that Daudi is stronger than both of our team members. First off I want to say that Daudi has only been shown to break Stone pillars whilst Jack the Ripper has been shown to do this:

I brought these scans up in the first post but I will post them again. Keep in mind that Jack slammed Luther's body into the ground to create this effect. Luther's body weights less than a 10 tonne totem and Jack was still able to do this. If you watch the boss fight (Daudi vs Kratos) Daudi can't even do the same thing with a 10 tonne totem (He doesn't make craters on dirt and stuff). Yes, you may argue that this is just gameplay (It would get messy if the boss breaks the floor during a boss fight) but in the cutscene afterwards it shows that the ground is still ok and isn't shattered like what Jack did to the mall ground level in the scans above. This is indicative that Daudi's strikes and overall destructive capacity is nowhere near that of Jack the Ripper. Daudi's best feat in terms of striking strength though is that he can break stone pillars but the stone pillars are nowhere near that of the large portion of ground floor that Jack shattered.

The reason being that the volume and surface area of the mall floor that Jack broke is obviously bigger than he stone pillars that Daudi broke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd_oNM8d-fc&feature=youtu.be&t=3m14s

Go to 1:25

Secondly, Daudi needed a 10 tonne totem to do this whilst Jack only needed Luther's body which is much much lighter and less hard and dense.

Finally, shattering the ground floor has the disadvantage that energy is distributed more across the ground and the earth . When Daudi swung a totem at that stone pillar the energy and momentum was concentrated and has little where to disperse. For example, a lot of martial artists can break one wooden board with a chop. However if you stack 6 wooden boards and try to chop through all of them most martial artists won't even get through one of the boards. Because the 5 boards underneath the first board at the top that would chop is absorbing a lot of the energy from your chop. You can even try this at home. Get a pencil, place one half on a table and the other one sticking out of it, chop the half that is sticking out. Easy right? Now line up 5-12 pencils and try to do the same, you won't even snap 1 of them because the other pencils absorb the energy as well.

If you want even MORE confirmation that Daudi's strength is below Jack, then look at the E3 gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg&t=354s at 5:20 , Daudi uses multiple strikes with his 10 tonne totem to break the ice. Ice is less dense than concrete which Jack broke with Luther's body. So to sum it all up.

1. Both Jack and Daudi have feats for breaking the ground
  2. Jack broke more of his ground than Daudi
  3. Jack's ground was harder because Concrete > Ice
  4. Jack used Luther who is 154 kg (340 Ibs) to break his ground, Daudi used a 10 tonne totem. Who is more impressive? Jack.
  5. Jack used 1 swing of Luther to break his ground, Daudi used multiple swings from the 10 tonne totem.

So in terms of striking strength it is safe to say that Victor with Jack's body is better, however you have also tried to argue that Daudi has better lifting strength by saying that he can swing a 10 tonne totem. I will concede this point but I want you to know that although Lifting Strength and Striking Strength have a correlation, they are completely different and are calculated very differently.

Striking Strength relies on collision time

Lifting Strength relies on gravitational force.

Both are different things even though in Real life they can mathematically be described by the same parameters. But when dealing with physical stats of fictional characters it gives more coherence to treat them separately. But even in real life we consider different conditions and variables for each.

I will admit though that Daudi's lifting strength is more impressive than Victors. But this really doesn't make a difference because Victor can hurt Daudi and Daudi can't hurt Victor. It doesn't matter if you have more lifting strength. If your striking strength won't hurt the opponent's durability and the opponent's striking strength can hurt yours then the opponent has the advantage even though you have more strength. Lifting strength is just your ability to lift heavy objects. The strength that you display during an attack is striking strength. Yes, I know that there is a correlation but as you can see from E3 gameplay Daudi takes multiple strikes to break Ice whilst Jack uses 1 to break concrete which shows that striking and lifting are different, and just because you have more lifting strength it doesn't mean you have more or even equal striking strength than your opponent.

Anyways, moving on... Jack can shrug this off:

No Caption Provided

This attack by Luther is more impressive than Daudi. As you can see even the volume of the ash from the debris is bigger than the stone pillars that Daudi broke and the Ice ground that Daudi broke. And the destruction on the concrete floor is better than what Daudi could do on ice with multiple strikes with a 10 tonne totem. This scan was also posted in my first post and you can see the panel after it if you read the durability section of my first post again to see that Jack was mostly unfazed by it. So this scan alone shows that Victor can tank anything Pompey tries to do.

Victor of course will never take a hit from Daudi at all. Victor with Jack's body can dodge bullets which are more than 6 x faster than Daudi so I don't see how he can ever get hit by Pompey at all. But even if he did he would shrug it off. And keep in mine that Daudi only shattered stone pillars using 10 tonne and took multiple strikes to cause cracks on Ice which is below what Luther did in the scan above which Jack shrugged off.Pompey won't have a 10 tonne totem in this scenario.

Victor however can hurt Pompey by using only his brute strength. Victor can simply snap Daudi's neck the same way that Kratos can. Kratos and Jack have pretty much the same strength (Kratos broke that large stone, Jack shattered a huge portion of a ground floor and Luther Strode who's arms jack broke can demolish a warehouse as collateral damage during a fight).

So sure, Pompey's lifting strength is better than Victor and Deathstrike but our durability can tank your hits, but yours can't tank ours so does it matter? And Lifting strength isn't striking strength. Jack has shown more striking strength than Daudi so in practice Pompey isn't even stronger.

I will address the third point of "Speed not being everything, there are real life instances of this " in my next section (Next spoiler block, not the area below this). The next section will overall counter your "the issues with your team" section

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daudi can also take Atreus' arrows. Now this may seem like nothing because they're just arrows but what you forget is these arrows, his plain arrows, have hurt Draugr, magical deer and pierced Kratos' skin despite the fact Kratos hasn't shown any cuts by a Wulver claws.

This is a bit misleading, first off I want to say that you are technically correct by saying that Daudi "took THE BOY's arrows", but the arrows did pierce him and the only reason why he "took them" was because the arrows were so small compared to the size of Daudi that they didn't cause much damage even though they pierced him.

I still believe the arrows are normal arrows btw.... hurting Draugr and magical deer means nothing especially when you haven't provided a scan. This makes me believe that Atreus has hurt Draugr and magical deer in the gameplay and not the cutscenes or 100% canon sources. I mean... Atreus's plain arrows can hurt anything if we use gameplay mechanics, including most Valkyries if not all. Furthermore the scan where Atreus pierces Kratos' skin with an arrow is a bit unclear (This is from the E3 gameplay). It is possible that the arrow just pierced the Leather apparel. Also you have to show scans of Wulver Claws not being able to cut Kratos, and they have to be from the story cutscenes, not the battle cutscenes which resemble hitman absolution QTEs.

So in total I need a couple of things.

1. How durable are Draugr and Magical Deer? Link scans.

2. What is the cutting power of Wulvers? Link scans.

3. Where is the scan of plain arrow piercing Kratos' skin? It is likely that the scan in E3 shows the arrow only going through the leather apparel.

4. Show me a scan of a Kratos taking a Wulver cut without a cut.

5. Show scans of THE BOY piercing Draugr and magical deer.

6. I need you to explain how Atreus's arrows are somehow stronger than typical medieval arrows when this scan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg&t=281s from the E3 gameplay (Which you are also using) at 7:20 shows his bow piercing what I believe is a Magical Deer. The arrow pretty much goes as deep into the deer as a regular arrow would. It doesn't even 100% go through the deer from one end to the other. This shows that the arrows are essentially just as strong as typical medieval arrows. Maybe you can argue that they are a bit stronger but not by much.

Yes... I understand that it was a magical deer and it should have different durability than a regular deer but at 8:27 Kratos and Atreus manage to stab it with a knife :\. Before you try to say that the knife is magical I want you to know that the magical knife that was gifted to him by Kratos is received wayyyy after this point in the story. Atreus had 2 knives, his mother's and Kratos's. His mother's one (the one he used to stab the deer here) later on got destroyed and then he received a new one from Kratos. It got destroyed when he stabbed it into a gear mechanism (Which proves that it isn't magical).

Everything we do is legal and substantiated and you have no way to counter our abilities.

The fact that you point out your own digging abilities was a good move and a smart play, however your team won't work well together enough to hunt underground. Mystique and Sherlock are both some of the most stubborn and independent people in their respective universes. Neither would follow the other in a coordinated effort.

Ok first off let us assume that it is true that we won't work together. Does it matter? We each have given reasons why each of our characters alone can kill Pompey fairly easily. Pompey's too slow, can't hit us. We have a multitude of ways that we can kill you which you have not even addressed. We can each sense you (Weather Report can sense you, Daredevil senses can sense you). So why the hell can't we hunt effectively underground if we don't work together?

Secondly, I am using composite Holmes. Do you know who Watson is? Someone Sherlock Holmes works with.

No Caption Provided

Sherlock Holmes even without composite can work with people. Watson and Sherlock make a great team. So will Mystique and Sherlock. Mystique has also worked with people as well, like the brotherhood. For more Composite Sherlock Holmes teamwork feats read "A Study In Scarlet". The first book where Holmes and Watson solve the case together.

Thirdly, being stubborn doesn't mean that you can't work with others (It actually does most of the time, but not all the time).

Stubborn means you are dogmatic. Meaning that it is hard to change your opinion. However, if 2 stubborn people work as a team and share the same opinion... They are not going to cause conflict with each other, neither of them will have any reason to change their opinion and hence Stubbornness won't go into play. Both Sherlock and Mystique will always pick the best plan to kill you. So therefore they won't need to have any conflict because by default they will both pick the same option which is the best option. But they aren't that stubborn anyways, Sherlock does listen to competent teammates like Watson and will do so for Mystique.

So overall our teamwork is sufficient. Even if it wasn't you still lose because individually we can kill you. Sherlock Holmes can do well in teamwork if he has a good reason to do so... Which he does, he is in a survival game where you can die. The best choice is to work well with someone else. Same goes for Mystique.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To further delay this plan while Mystique has dealt with all manner of mutants, and is mentally prepared for the battle, Sherlock Holmes is not ready to see a real monster. I don't doubt Holmes' ability to react to new situations but every person would hesitate when they find out Trolls are real and huge. So in all likely hood Victor even with his powers would pause during the fight.

Doesn't make any sense. The character is VICTOR , Victor has Sherlock's mind. Victor has seen Deathstrike's power (Deathstrike and Victor are allies so they have shared their powers with each other) even though Sherlock hasn't, Victor has seen his own power as well even though Sherlock hasn't. He won't be pausing because he has already seen bizarre sh** like Stands (Invisible fighting spirit ghosts) and pretty much every other combatant at the beginning during the Cornucopia phase... He has even seen Pompey during the Cornucopia phase (I don't see how anyone can miss a big Troll during the Cornucopia phase). This point is flawed because we have all seen each other during the Cornucopia phase of the Scenario.

But you know what makes this point even more fallacious? The fact that even if it was true that Victor would pause, this is an ambush that we have control over. We are ambushing you, not the other way around... So we choose when to attack. Assuming that Victor does pause (which he won't). The team can just wait until Victor gets his head straight and then attack.

Victor's weather manipulation is past the limit on account it is above tank level, can allow the user to control opponents and was used to create a lethal amount of oxygen in the air. From what I can tell this weather manipulation is able to affect the atmosphere to almost no limit, if it's allowed here there is nothing stopping Victor from completely removing all air from the lungs and killing them or pound them to death with air pressure. Even though it has been limited to a smaller scale that doesn't mean it's any less deadly.

1. Prove that it is above tank level. Most tanks can actually survive lightning without a scratch because the metal conducts electricity redirecting it safely somewhere else lol. Its why you are usually told to stay in your car or in shelter during a thunder storm because metal conducts electricity, redirecting it away from you and into the metal (The metal does get heated but not enough to be dangerous).

2. For the controlling opponents thing, Victor can't do that because Natural lightning can't control people like that, it fries them. Weather Report causes lightning through changing the surrounding weather. The weather in this scenario is REAL WORLD weather so he can only make natural lightning. Natural lightning doesn't control people. Only JJBA lightning does lol. And even if Natural lightning does control people Victor can only control them a little bit. They can't do advanced actions like fighting, only back massage.

3. The Lethal amount of oxygen is weak, if you actually did research then you will know that it takes about 30-60 minutes for people in lethal oxygen environment to show symptoms of oxygen poisoning . The only reason why it worked on Pucci was because Made in Heaven which accelerates time.

4. Weather Report has no feats of removing oxygen in the air. You can't use this to say that Weather Report is above the limits.

5. Pounding people to death with air pressure isn't above the limits because it isn't above tank level.

Your team has the definite speed advantage which is important in a fight like this but speed won't be everything here. Pompey is still stronger than both of your team members and without the 10 ton stone to hold he'll be able to move faster. There are many real world instances where faster animals don't catch and kill slower animals. Wildebeest often outrun cheetahs, small fish often escape from bigger fish and elephants have killed lions.

Speed isn't everything here?

You are planning to escape this fight. What does that require? Speed.

Which character gets off more actions per unit of time? The faster one

Which character can more consistently avoid/dodge the other's attacks? The faster one

Which character can react and adapt more? the faster one.

Speed is pretty much everything. You only need a bit of Strength. (Jack and Deathstrike have way more than "a bit" of strength).

And this:

There are many real world instances where faster animals don't catch and kill slower animals. Wildebeest often outrun cheetahs, small fish often escape from bigger fish and elephants have killed lions.

Ok... Let us play a game, list these "real world instances" and for each of those instances answer these questions.

1. Do the faster animals that run away from the slower animals have a way to kill or damage the slower animals to a reasonable extent? Victor and Deathstrike have VERY RELIABLE ways to kill Daudi, so reliable that you haven't countered any of them in your post. I dont think those smaller and faster fish that run away from bigger fish have claws or venom that can hurt the bigger fish hence why they run away.

2. Are the faster animals that run away from the slower animals smart enough to abuse their speed? Or do they just try to rambo and kill the bigger ones because Victor and Deathstrike are smart enough to use their speed. I don't think many animals are smart enough to abuse their speed.

3. Are the "slower animals" that kill the faster animals actually that much slower in terms of combat speed? I know that lions can travel faster than elephants but elephants can still react to lions during a fight right? That means that the combat speeds of both are close enough. The gap between Pompey and Victor and Deathstrike are wayyyyyyyyyyy too huge to use the Elephant vs Lion example. Pompey can't even react to arrows, I don't care if Daudi was carrying a 10 tonne totem because as I have explained you can't calculate how fast Daudi would be without the 10 tonne totem and Daudi shouldn't be that much faster without that totem anyways (He was already sluggish when he went to fetch the totem at the beginning of the boss fight. And it could be that a 10 tonne totem is small compared to his body weight). You are going from some one who can't dodge arrows to someone who can dodge AR fire at close range.

And this is just a curious question (Not entirely related to the debate)... But how often do Elephants even kill Lions? I find that lions kill Elephants more often. When I try to search up "Elephant kills Lion" on google it comes up with lions killing elephants lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hKcVF2hAU This link here shows a badly titled youtube video, the video title says "Elephant kills lion" but it shows clips of Lions killing Elephants lol. The first clip shows a 1v1 between a Lion and an Elephant and the Elephant gets KO'd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocy6BZXAflo Another badly titled youtube video, the video title says "3 elephants kill a lion" but it shows 3 lions killing an Elephant LMFAO.

As you can see, I have tried to find examples of Elephants killing Lions online but cant :\. It seems that Lions kill elephants more than Elephants kill Lions, your example of "Elephants have killed lions" is misguided and is weak. Sure, you may be correct and there has been a few cases where an Elephant has killed a Lion... But I am sure there are more instances of Lions killing Elephants. And it also differs between species...

4. Do the "weaker and faster animals" that run away from the slower animals actually manage to escape because they are faster (and therefore speed "isn't everything") or because of some other factor? Take the "Wildebeest often outrun cheetahs" example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09cwQ7Vy50

Cheetah catches up to a Wildebeest. But let us assume that Wildebeests on average do outrun Cheetahs. Is it because they are actually faster or because Cheetahs stop chasing after a while which they do because their bodies overheat and they need to cool down (Google it).

The video above proves that speed is super important, the Cheetah caught its prey because of speed. You are trying to say that "Wildebeests are faster than Cheetahs, and yet they still runaway from them and don't fight them" but it fails because obviously Cheetahs can catch-up with Wildebeests. And when they don't its because they need to stop their bodies from overheating (cooling off is 99% of the time the reason why Cheetahs stop chasing).

5. Do the slower animals that kill the faster animals not have some gimmick or technology that catches the faster animals (Stealth or a trap like spider web,guns)? Pompey has no gimmick. The reason why I am counting technology is because you can say that humans are technically animals -_-

6. Do the slower animals that kill the faster animals actually kill more? Or is it like "For every lion that dies by the hands of an elephant there are 50 elephants that die via lions".

If you have AT LEAST ONE "real world instance" that answers yes to all of these questions. Then tell me. I can't think of anything.

And I see that you like math... Let me do some math and you show you that in the real world speed matters

Do you know what scientists in real life and the real world use to determine how powerful something is? Force,Energy and Power.

What is the equation for Force??!?!?!

F = dp/dt where p = mv . As you can see there is a "v" there, V means velocity which is the vector quantity of speed. Now, technically Force is dependant on the derivative of velocity which isn't the same thing as velocity but the more velocity you have the more force is needed to stop your momentum during a collision.

What is the equation for Energy?!?!??!?!

1/2 * mv^2 , see the "v" there?

What is the equation for Power?!?!??!

dE/dt where E = 1/2 mv^2 - Integral of Force with respect to displacement. you see the "v" there?

The more speed you have, the more force,power,and energy you have in real life.

Overall, our team is wayyyyyyy faster than you. we dodge ALL your attacks. You can't hit us, even if you did you can't hurt Victor because he just regens or shrugs it off not needing to regen. We can have the strength and the abilities to kill you (Natural lightning, freezing etc). Speed is super important. don't downplay it. 95% of the time you would rather be faster and have less strength than your opponent rather than the other way around because the faster character can dodge,react and do more actions per unit of time (As long as you don't push it to the extreme like Planetary Strength and Supersonic vs Building Strength and Hypersonic).

Think about it this way, Speed benefits your body and pretty much almost all abilities a character can have. Faster characters activate their abilities faster and use them faster due to good reaction speed. Strength only benefits your body and a few abilities. If your character can shoot lightning then strength won't help much, but speed will (You have better reactions so you can shoot sooner than you would with slower reactions). If your character can manipulate fire then Strength won't help much but speed will etc. Speed is always good and you are undervaluing it.

• Deathstrike can't actually use telekinesis to create the weapons Psylocke can because the rules state "TK is limited to the strenght limit". This means the weapons are only as strong as Deathstrike or tank busting. Even with this Bronze Tiger's skills will allow Pompey to properly cover himself so the energy doesn't hit major important organs.

What? How did you read "TK is limited to the strength limit" as "can only be as strong as Deathstrike OR tankbusting". What it means is "can only be at most as strong as tankbusting", let us break down the sentence...

|Tk|is|limited|to|the|strength limit|

Strength limit is the noun that Tk is limited to... What is the strength limit? Tankbusting. Don't know where you got the "or Deathstrike bit" from. Psylocke's TK is definitely not above tank busting.

And your counter gets even weaker. You are arguing that with Bronze Tiger's skills you can cover yourself???? No. No. You can't.

You have Daudi's body, I have said multiple times that arrows can pierce it. regular arrows (watch the boss fight), the reason why we know they are regular arrows is that they act just like real arrows. The clip where Atreus shoots a magical deer shows the arrow going just as deep into the deer as a regular arrow would, and we know that magical deer don't have some super-durability because Atreus (with the help of Kratos, but that was because Atreus was empathetic) stabbed it with Faye's knife which is a regular knife unlike the one Kratos gave him.

Geekryan has thoroughly explained that Psylocke's TK can contend with adamantium (Logan's claws), I'm not going to post scans of adamantium feats because we should all know what it is being on Comic Vine. Psylocke's energy is gonna go straight through your cover like its nothing. If you try to cover yourself with your hands or something than it will cause more damage because then the attack will go through your hand AND your important organs. This is a bad counter.

Your conclusion is flawed and you haven't even addressed or even considered what we are doing

Before I start countering I want to bring up something...

You.Have.Not... Addressed the fact that our team will blitz and attack you before you know whats going on, I have explained that you cant see us because we are coming from behind you, and I have explained that you can't hear us because we travel faster than sound. Your entire Escape plan shouldn't work because you have not addressed let alone countered our initial sneak attack. You have not shown how you would even detect our team during our inital sneak attack. Therefore this entire plan isn't going to work because it relies on you already knowing that we are attacking which you don't. It relies on you reacting before we get to you but you can't. Because you can't hear us or see us coming.

You must first address the initial sneak attack like how you are going to sense us attacking you before you can even think about how you are going to react to the attack. But I will counter your plan anyways just to be safe...

Pompey won't try to fight these opponents because it's ludicrous. Pompey will immediately summon 7 Draugr with projectile fire then allow and have them throw fire into the trees.

Know your team would have 3 choices, attack Pompey or put out the fire and avoid burning to death and/or carbon monoxide poisoning or run out of area 2. The Draugr would aim for tree tops as well as roots so that the trees burn correctly. Now both of you are fast enough to stop maybe a few of the fire balls but not all of them so they will burn the forrest. This plan is straight out of the Joker's book because he's giving two options, Live or Burn with the world and him. While your team is deciding Pompey will go underground and dig away from the area, as he digs away he will summon 3 more Draugr to sacrifice themselves, meaning kill each other to burn the tunnel, should you decide to follow into the hole.

Ok Cool, so you are going to light the forest up as a distraction and to shield yourself with fire. You won't be able to do this because we will attack and blitz you before you know whats going on but let us pretend that you can first. a couple of things:

1. Jack is a method user like Luther Strode. His regenerative abilities are basically the same as Strode's. Luther Strode can survive through fire like nothing:

No Caption Provided

2. Show me evidence that Dragur are smart enough to burn trees correctly and hit the correct spots.

3. Do you even know how fast our team is? Victor is Mach 2. that is 668 m/s. It means Victor can travel 668 metres in 1 second. How long does it take for trees to start burning a lot? A couple of seconds? Our team reaches you and can avoid the fire completely before it gets big and reaches a size that isn't negligible.

4. Weather Report can put out the fire easy peasy. Makes it rain on the fire. Weather Report can make it rain hard enough to shake cars vertically so it should be able to put out the fire before it gets big (Bush fires can't be put out with rain, what I am talking about is putting out the fire before it gets big and turns into a forest fire).

5. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is completely ok because Weather Report can make space suits (Did this in a literal vacuum against a Stand) or use wind pressure to blow away the Carbon Monoxide/Dioxide.

6. Do you know what moving at Mach 2 does? It creates sonic booms. The sonic booms alone puts out the fires before they get big.

7. I will say it again... You can't do this because you haven't proven that you can sense us before we reach you. We travel faster than sound and are behind you so you can't hear or see us before we reach you.

8. We won't follow you through your own tunnel... I have explained that our team can create our own tunnels and can tunnel faster than you can thanks to superior speed. We can track you underground using Weather Report (Digging underground causes vibrations which affect the air above, Weather Report can sense this) or Daredevil Sense (Hears the vibrations).

9. What do you mean by "Burn the tunnel"? You can't burn the tunnel because it is made out of dirt. When you dig underground the tunnel you make is made out of what you dig into... The dirt. You can't start a fire in dirt.

10. We can actually react to all the fireballs , Victor can travel at Mach 2... 668m/s. in 1 second Victor can travel 668 metres. That is certainly enough to stop the fireballs. We won't do this though because there is no reason to. We just chase you and kill you. Also, this entire scenario isn't happening in the first place because we sneak attack you and kill you and you have no way to forsee it because you can't see or hear us.

When you do manage to kill the Draugr enemies, which your team is fully capable of, their blood will ignite more trees.

We won't kill the Draugr, no reason to. Even if we did than our movement (which is faster than sound which creates sonic booms) will put out the fire anyways.

12. The fire won't burn Victor and Mystique because we are too fast. One way to put out the fire when you are on fire is to blow it out... I know that if you are caught on fire and try to blow out the fire with your breath you won't put it out... But if you travel twice the speed of sound the air will do it for you.

Now this scorched earth plan may sound insane because it means Pompey would get burned too. Fortunately for Pompey he is a fire Troll and has an inherent resistance to fire and lava. Pompey will use his combined natural strength and the digging ability to get out of the area quickly.

"Quickly"? Daudi is slow, none of this will work because we will sneak up on you and you won't know that we are attacking you until its too late. We travel faster than sound so you can't hear us. We are attacking behind you so you can't see us.

Not much has changed. You haven't even addressed our initial sneak attack. You have to address how you even sense us coming first until you even think about you will react. In conclusion your Escape Plan as a whole won't happen because it assumes that we are not in range to fight you yet... Which we will be because we are faster than sound so you can't hear us and we come from behind you so you can't see us. Our sneak attack will work and we will kill you before you know it.

Even if you do somehow sense us and even try this plan Victor and Deathstrike can just dig underground faster than you do and avoid all the fire above. Assuming that we actually get to this scenario (Which we won't because you get blitzed without knowing during the initial sneak attack), Victor and Deathstrike can just chase you by tunnel-worming underground... This avoids the fire above and the Draugr. We can track you underground using Daredevil Sense and/or Weather Report sense. We can dig faster than you simply because we have raw speed. We still win regardless.

Overall Conclusion

I am frankly disappointed in your post.

• You brought up arguments that are false and don't even make much difference even if they were true (Victor pausing during the fight because he's shocked at Pompey's size? Victor and Death-strike not working together even though their life is on the line even when Sherlock has worked pretty well with Watson and many characters across all of his works? )
  • You completely ignored most of our points and failed to take the capabilities of our characters into consideration. For example you completely ignored our initial sneak attack, failed to address how Pompey can react or know that we are coming in the first place and jumped straight into planning what Pompey will do in response. You failed to take into consideration that Deathstrike's TK weapons can contend with Adamantium and can therefore slice through your body and everything in the way, and then falsely said that Bronze Tiger skill can allow you to cover vital organs even though Psylocke weapons will slice through any cover you try to pull.
  • Some of your points were either show clear bias or were poorly researched. You didn't know that it actually takes a long time for someone to show symptoms of oxygen poisoning when exposed in an all-oxygen enviroment, you gave an argument that "Elephants have killed lions, therefore speed doesn't matter that much" even though with quick research it is clear that Lions kill elephants more than Elephants kill lions (Or at least it is more common to see Lions killing Elephants). This source shows that Lions can actually kill elephants (It explains that multiple lions are required for one elephant but the youtube videos I showed before clearly show a 1v1 between a lion and an elephant in which the lion KO'd it). Here is another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp9EC4tS-Q0
  • Not much has changed, our initial sneak attack still lies uncountered. We sneak up on you, I will say it again. You can't see us because we are coming from behind and you can't hear us because we travel faster than sound. We reach you before you know it and kill you using Lightnin/Freezing/Psylocke Adamantium-strength weapons etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan

Do you have anything to add to the counter I did? Pm me it if you do.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Post has been edited to fix grammar mistakes, but it is done.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: @emperorthanos-: @emperorthanos-: @tomtheawesome123: Sorry to do this but some family and school related things are happening right now so I gotta drop out of this.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers