No Caption Provided

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Strafe Prower

Human Torch would have to go Nova to even have a chance. I don't think he would realize this before it was to late. Geo-Force can keep him on the ground with gravity and smash him with rocks or blast him with plasma(Not sure this would affect HT but meh.) He has Super strength to get close and personal. Not to mention his durability if HT does get a few hits in and his flight if he needs to Dodge. I will give this one to Geo-Force pretty easily.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator
@Strafe Prower said:
"

Human Torch would have to go Nova to even have a chance. I don't think he would realize this before it was to late. Geo-Force can keep him on the ground with gravity and smash him with rocks or blast him with plasma(Not sure this would affect HT but meh.) He has Super strength to get close and personal. Not to mention his durability if HT does get a few hits in and his flight if he needs to Dodge. I will give this one to Geo-Force pretty easily.

"
I think you meant lava, not plasma.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Strafe Prower
@the creator said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"

"
I think you meant lava, not plasma."

yea i did, thanks!
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By #1ElderScrollsFan

GF