Human Torch & Invisible Woman VS Storm & Iceman VS Mera & Swamp Thing

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Human Torch & Invisible Woman VS Storm & Iceman VS Mera & Swamp Thing (27 votes)

FF 26%
X 44%
JL 30%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

RULES-

• In Character
  • Full Knowledge
  • Post Crisis-> Current
  • Win by Death or KO

FIGHT HERE:

No Caption Provided

• 
GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

X team win more times out of ten , sue is definitely a problem but I think storm can hold her off long enough for bobby to beat johnny , then it becomes a 2v1. Team dc isn't really doing anything in this fight mera is fodder and swamp thing can't win by himself

Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Probably team DC. Storm is a glass canon who gets easily dropped by anyone, and Iceman can't beat any team on his own as well. Swamp Thing beats Johhny as I don't see Johhny being capable of doing anything save for like a nova blast, but that would be out of character as there are obviously going to be people who die by that. I'm not sure if Sue's forcefields can counter dehydration from Mera, but Mera can at least hold her off long enough for Swamp Thing to come in.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

X team win more times out of ten , sue is definitely a problem but I think storm can hold her off long enough for bobby to beat johnny , then it becomes a 2v1. Team dc isn't really doing anything in this fight mera is fodder and swamp thing can't win by himself

How can Storm hold Sue off? If Sue hits Storm with a force field she's down and Bobby can't beat Johnny, they stalemate or Johnny wins due to better raw power.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: How can Storm hold Sue off

Lightning spam , temperature manipulation , air manipulation etc.

If Sue hits Storm with a force field she's down

Sue will be on the defensive , blocking storms elemental attacks and ororo can also defend her self with lightning so sue hitting storm with a force field isn't taking her out

Bobby can't beat Johnny,

Lol , It's actually the opposite Bobby can't die and will always reform unlike johnny , Bobby has more raw power than johnny and has better internal hax , Bobby beats johnny mid diff.

, they stalemate or Johnny wins due to better raw power.

Bobby has more raw power than johnny and better hax , Bobby beats johnny mid diff.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@godlyshinigami said:

@scarlet_wiccan: How can Storm hold Sue off

Lightning spam , temperature manipulation , air manipulation etc.

If Sue hits Storm with a force field she's down

Sue will be on the defensive , blocking storms elemental attacks and ororo can also defend her self with lightning so sue hitting storm with a force field isn't taking her out

Bobby can't beat Johnny,

Lol , It's actually the opposite Bobby can't die and will always reform unlike johnny , Bobby has more raw power than johnny and has better internal hax , Bobby beats johnny mid diff.

, they stalemate or Johnny wins due to better raw power.

Bobby has more raw power than johnny and better hax , Bobby beats johnny mid diff.

You do realize Sue has a force field and that she can attack Storm while she's in her force field plus Storm can't defend herself against Sue's attack?

Sue can be on the defensive while attacking.

Johnny has overpowered a planetary Climate Canon's freeze ray, has set a planetary object on fire, destroyed a city-sized meteor with a blast, ect. So how exactly does Bobby have more raw power?

It's pretty obvious you don't understand the basics when it comes to Sue and Johnny.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: You do realize Sue has a force field and that she can attack Storm while she's in her force field plus Storm can't defend herself against Sue's attack?

Nothing stop storm from manipulating the air within sue's force fields , Storm can use lightning to defend herself

Johnny has overpowered a planetary Climate Canon's freeze ray, has set a planetary object on fire, destroyed a city-sized meteor with a blast So how exactly does Bobby have more raw power?

Bobby has been able to casually freeze manhattan , he's blanketed planet earth in winter , he's frozen all of hell (which is a better feat than anything johnny has done tbh) He's created ice strong enough to pierce thor etc , So how exactly does Johnny have more raw power?

It's pretty obvious you don't understand the basics when it comes to Sue and Johnny.

I completely understand the basics of sue and johnny lol , I just don't wank them and act like their more powerful than they are unlike you.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@scarlet_wiccan: You do realize Sue has a force field and that she can attack Storm while she's in her force field plus Storm can't defend herself against Sue's attack?

Nothing stop storm from manipulating the air within sue's force fields , Storm can use lightning to defend herself

Johnny has overpowered a planetary Climate Canon's freeze ray, has set a planetary object on fire, destroyed a city-sized meteor with a blast So how exactly does Bobby have more raw power?

Bobby has been able to casually freeze manhattan , he's blanketed planet earth in winter , he's frozen all of hell (which is a better feat than anything johnny has done tbh) He's created ice strong enough to pierce thor etc , So how exactly does Johnny have more raw power?

I completely understand the basics of sue and johnny lol , I just don't wank them and act like their more powerful than they are unlike you.

Show me consistent showings of a morals-on Storm manipulating air within force fields, I know she can do it but she doesn't do it consistently for a character that's been around since 1975.

Show me consistent instances of Storm defending herself with lightning. I'm aware that Storm can create lightning or wind shields but I'm also aware that she doesn't do that near a consistent basis and tends to get tagged by attacks more regularly, also can Storm's shields block attacks that can consistently harm high-tiers.

Most of the feats you mentioned of Bobby are when he was amped by the death seed, Didn't Mystique also pierce Thor's skin in that same comic when Bobby did it?

All the feats I've mentioned are done by regular level Johnny. Bobby sure is powerful but Johnny just has better consistent feats, high-end feats and outliers.

I don't act like they are more powerful than they are because I can actually provide scans for all the statements I make on their powers levels.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@scarlet_wiccan: Show me consistent showings of a morals-on Storm manipulating air within force fields, I know she can do it but she doesn't do it consistently for a character that's been around since 1975.

Storm hasn't used this air within force field manipulation because she has had no reason to with the exception of magneto storm doesn't fight many force field based characters , so she has had no reason to use this ability , in this fight she is fighting a character who uses force fields , I see no reason as to why she wouldn't use this ability in this fight.

I'm aware that Storm can create lightning or wind shields but I'm also aware that she doesn't do that near a consistent basis

Once again she hasn't used this ability because she has had no reason to , I see no reason why she wouldn't use this ability in this fight , considering the powerful opponents she is facing.

Most of the feats you mentioned of Bobby are when he was amped by the death seed,

When Bobby froze all of hell he wasn't amped and that one feat is better than any of the feats you've provided for Johnny , Bobby also has far better hax than johnny which combined with his superior raw power , cements Bobby's victory

I don't act like they are more powerful than they are

Yes you do , In one of my threads you stated that sue could solo rachel , cable , scarlet witch , quicksilver. If you think she can beat any of them in a 1v1 I have no problem with that in fact apart from wanda and maybe rachel I think she can beat any of them in a 1v1 fight , but to then say she can solo them is ridiculous and a prime example of wank and acting like a character is more powerful than they are.

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swamp Thing is planet level and immortal. He solos almost all of Marvel

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@godlyshinigami said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Show me consistent showings of a morals-on Storm manipulating air within force fields, I know she can do it but she doesn't do it consistently for a character that's been around since 1975.

Storm hasn't used this air within force field manipulation because she has had no reason to with the exception of magneto storm doesn't fight many force field based characters , so she has had no reason to use this ability , in this fight she is fighting a character who uses force fields , I see no reason as to why she wouldn't use this ability in this fight.

I'm aware that Storm can create lightning or wind shields but I'm also aware that she doesn't do that near a consistent basis

Once again she hasn't used this ability because she has had no reason to , I see no reason why she wouldn't use this ability in this fight , considering the powerful opponents she is facing.

Most of the feats you mentioned of Bobby are when he was amped by the death seed,

When Bobby froze all of hell he wasn't amped and that one feat is better than any of the feats you've provided for Johnny , Bobby also has far better hax than johnny which combined his superior raw power , cements Bobby's victory

I don't act like they are more powerful than they are

Yes you do , In one of my threads you stated that sue could solo rachel , cable , scarlet witch , quicksilver. If you think she can beat any of them in a 1v1 I have no problem with that in fact apart from wanda and maybe rachel I think she can beat any of them in a 1v1 fight , but to then say she can solo them is ridiculous and a prime example of wank and acting like a character is more powerful than they are.

Storm still hasn't manipulated the air in Magneto's force field on every occasion when they fought, her powers were also blocked by a random AIM force field, she also failed to do this with other characters with shields. There are more instances of her not manipulating the air in force fields than there are of her actually doing it. An in-character Storm with blast Sue's force field with lightning or wind because that's what she does 80% of the time.

Wrong, Storm has been tagged by attacks a lot or she dodges them sometimes, she only used lightning defensive about less than five times in all her existence.

You can't use a single feat to prove your point, it would be considered an outlier if Bobby doesn't have any other feats on that level. Didn't Bobby start melting in "Hell." If I wanted to use outliers I could easily just say Johnny embarrassed Graviton (the same guy who regularly teambusts whole rosters of Avengers) or Johnny can match power with cosmic powered Terrax.

Sue can solo Rachel, Cable, Wanda and Quicksilver because she's much faster than the first three and Quicksilver will kill himself running into her invisible force field. Sue already ignored Cable and fought Goliath in Civil War.

No Caption Provided

If you think Rachel, Cable, Wanda and Quicksilver can beat Sue, I'd CaV it to prove that...

1. Sue is leagues above Rachel, Cable and Wanda in terms of speed.

2. Quicksilver is basically useless because Sue has shielded herself from people just as fast or faster and this is me ignoring that Sue stated that she always wears a skin-tight force field in battle.

3. Rachel, Cable and Quicksilver can't scratch Sue's force field even if their lives depended on it, Wanda who is the only one that can possibly disrupt Sue's force field is the slowest of the bunch and will get dropped before she knows what's happening.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Swamp Thing & Mera, mainly due to Swamp Thing. He's pretty OP.

Invisible Woman & Human Torch would be runner-ups.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Storm still hasn't manipulated the air in Magneto's force field on every occasion when they fought, her powers were also blocked by a random AIM force field, she also failed to do this with other characters with shields. There are more instances of her not manipulating the air in force fields than there are of her actually doing it. An in-character Storm with blast Sue's force field with lightning or wind because that's what she does 80% of the time.

Wrong, Storm has been tagged by attacks a lot or she dodges them sometimes, she only used lightning defensive about less than five times in all her existence.

You can't use a single feat to prove your point, it would be considered an outlier if Bobby doesn't have any other feats on that level. Didn't Bobby start melting in "Hell." If I wanted to use outliers I could easily just say Johnny embarrassed Graviton (the same guy who regularly teambusts whole rosters of Avengers) or Johnny can match power with cosmic powered Terrax.

We can go on and on like this forever so I'm just gonna summarise , Storm can hold off sue long enough for Bobby to beat johnny , it then becomes a 2v1 and sue obviously looses , Mera is fodder and Swamp thing can't win by himself

If you think Rachel, Cable, Wanda and Quicksilver can beat Sue, I'd CaV it to prove that...

I wonder is this confidence or arrogance , nevertheless I don't mind doing a Cav with you , although I'll probably use another character

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Storm still hasn't manipulated the air in Magneto's force field on every occasion when they fought, her powers were also blocked by a random AIM force field, she also failed to do this with other characters with shields. There are more instances of her not manipulating the air in force fields than there are of her actually doing it. An in-character Storm with blast Sue's force field with lightning or wind because that's what she does 80% of the time.

We can go on and on like this forever so I'm just gonna summarise , Storm can hold off sue long enough for Bobby to beat johnny , it then becomes a 2v1 and sue obviously looses , Mera is fodder and Swamp thing can't win by himself

I wonder is this confidence or arrogance , nevertheless I don't mind doing a Cav with you , although I'll probably use another character

Storm can't hold Sue off, Sue can one-shot Storm and I don't know how Bobby can beat Johnny.

Mera isn't fodder, lol.

I don't know much about Swamp Thing but I guess he solos.

You can call it confidence or arrogance but the fact remains that the listed characters don't have the speed to contend with Sue other than Quicksilver. Ok dm me if you have a character you wanna CaV.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one here is doing anything to Swamp thing. He solos with massive ease.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera/Swamp Thing Win due to ST being the Biggest Problem.

Other than that Storm/Iceman can pull a win too.

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By StarChyldeTsuna

It is my belief that the two omega level mutants Ororo munroe aka Storm the omega level mutant of weather and Robert drake aka the Iceman the omega level mutant of negative temperature would be able to more then overpower their opponents here utilizing the Iceman's global ice field. As he is the omnipotent master of negative temperature he would naturally defeat his lesser Alec holland aka the Swamp thing, the embodiment of plant life. Susan Storm richards aka the Invisible woman and her brother Johnny storm aka the Human torch the Iceman's lesser mirror will be unable to defend against the superior and unsurpassable power of the two omegas. I am unfamiliar with Mera the queen of the ocean, however I believe she is inferior to the power of the unlimited omega level mutants when paired together.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

wow wow, she's omega level, with that statement the other teams are helpless.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starchyldetsuna: You should realize that if we used these classifications for DC, Swamp Thing would be the absolute pinnacle of an "omega" being. Also, the statement of them being "omega" doesn't hold too much value in terms of a battle. Neither on team one can do much to Swamp Thing. You'd have to show feats that prove Iceman could just overpower Johnny.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this comes down if sue and johnny can keep swamp thing down

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I can't believe anyone is going to ko or kill Iceman but i can't see Swamp Thing losing either. Stalemate between the two.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76
deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrsyg said:

Probably team DC. Storm is a glass canon who gets easily dropped by anyone, and Iceman can't beat any team on his own as well. Swamp Thing beats Johhny as I don't see Johhny being capable of doing anything save for like a nova blast, but that would be out of character as there are obviously going to be people who die by that. I'm not sure if Sue's forcefields can counter dehydration from Mera, but Mera can at least hold her off long enough for Swamp Thing to come in.

Avatar image for deactivated-61baf7ac11c2d
deactivated-61baf7ac11c2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torch literally hard counters everyone aside from Storm, who he simply outclasses. Add in Sue and this is a sweep for FF duo. Swamp Thing is decently strong, but overrated as hell. Iceman is overrated too, but he's just shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torch literally hard counters everyone aside from Storm, who he simply outclasses. Add in Sue and this is a sweep for FF duo. Swamp Thing is decently strong, but overrated as hell. Iceman is overrated too, but he's just shit.

Swamp Thing isn't overrated Lol and the FF don't "sweep" Anything. The Mutant do get stomped regardless though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does the X-men have more votes than the FF??? , Sue would solo their team lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-61baf7ac11c2d
deactivated-61baf7ac11c2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wetworksinc said:

Swamp Thing isn't overrated Lol and the FF don't "sweep" Anything. The Mutant do get stomped regardless though

Yes he is. Dude got bodied by Grundy, Robotien, Adam Strange, was struggling with Aquaman, couldn't do any damage to the planet despite going all out together with 9 other powerful people. Superman rekt him with heat vision once. Hell, in Brightest Day he put the Black Lantern version of himself on his knees how? With fire.

He's probably the most overrated character on the Vine, or at least comes close too. And there's absolutely nothing he can do against a man who burns hotter than the Sun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthrassilon said:
@wetworksinc said:

Yes he is. Dude got bodied by Grundy, Robotien, Adam Strange, was struggling with Aquaman, couldn't do any damage to the planet despite going all out together with 9 other powerful people. Superman rekt him with heat vision once. Hell, in Brightest Day he put the Black Lantern version of himself on his knees how? With fire.

He's probably the most overrated character on the Vine, or at least comes close too. And there's absolutely nothing he can do against a man who burns hotter than the Sun.

Meh I'm not a swamp Man expert so I won't argue for him. Regardless we can both agree the mutants die first

Avatar image for deactivated-61c56dceb595f
deactivated-61c56dceb595f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Storm has beaten human torch not once but twice and Johnny can't counter absolute zero. The only problems on this board are sue and swamp thing.

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthrassilon: That's because neither of you know what you're talking about.

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wetworksinc: Storm beat him twice so explain that to me how he outclassed her when he can't even beat her in canon

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@crimsonfoxfire said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Storm has beaten human torch not once but twice and Johnny can't counter absolute zero. The only problems on this board are sue and swamp thing.

And Johnny has beaten Graviton (a teambuster) in canon but that doesn't mean it's valid.

No Caption Provided

As you can see Johnny already countered absolute zero back in the 80's and he's grown immensely since.

OT: I'm not sure about Swamp Thing but Sue and Johnny can definitely deal with the rest.

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Theres context why he beat graviton and Storms feats are valid sorry that you don't like it but that's too bad. That was Johnny unconscious and that was before Storm beat him show me Johnny countering absolute zero consciously. Johnny isn't that powerful I don't even think he's above Mera in offense. Swamp thing can range up to the point he would solo everyone here so sue and Johnny aren't doing anything to him.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Theres context why he beat graviton and Storms feats are valid sorry that you don't like it but that's too bad. That was Johnny unconscious and that was before Storm beat him show me Johnny countering absolute zero consciously. Johnny isn't that powerful I don't even think he's above Mera in offense. Swamp thing can range up to the point he would solo everyone here so sue and Johnny aren't doing anything to him.

What context?

Johnny let Storm win in their Contest of Champions fight because he didn't want to hurt her.

What difference does it make if he was conscious or not? He raised his body heat from absolute zero. Show me scans of Johnny being affected by cold.

How powerful exactly do you consider Mera? Let me guess powerful enough to teambust the Justice League while weakened?

I personally can't say much about Swamp Thing but I know for a fact that Sue and Johnny clears Storm, Bobby and Mera.

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Pull up the scans if him beating graviton and we will see. So that's him raising his body temperature and not in a fight so it's inadmissible in this. He wouldn't have hurt her he's delusional. And can you explain the other time she beat him. Johnny can't beat Iceman or Storm he's the weak link here.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nassergrant19

Lmao Johnny takes down either Storm or Bobby in a 1 v 1

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Pull up the scans if him beating graviton and we will see. So that's him raising his body temperature and not in a fight so it's inadmissible in this. He wouldn't have hurt her he's delusional. And can you explain the other time she beat him. Johnny can't beat Iceman or Storm he's the weak link here.

Remember this also happened in the 80's.

I don't see how it not being in a fight is inadmissible when you can't even prove he's effected by cold.

I'm aware Storm is resistant to temperatures but she's not immune and she has been pushed to her limits before just like Johnny being heat resistant but can be affected by Cosmic levels of heat like Firelord's.

I'm not sure about what other time you're referring to.

Storm can be very tricky and if Johnny holds back she can overwhelm him but if he's serious he could just blitz her and punch her if he didn't want to kill her with a Nova Blast.

Johnny is much faster than Bobby, he's more powerful and Bobby's best is absolute zero which he can counter so how exactly does Bobby stand a chance?

I'd CaV any match here if you still think Bobby or Storm beats Johnny.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Facts!

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: so it happened before graviton was a established team buster or when he was at the height of his powers so not impressive? Got it. The reason most of Storms opponents live is because she's holding back. Storm tanked a punch from spiderman who is physically more powerful than Johnny so only thing that would do would piss her off. Nothing to prove he can beat her when he couldn't before. Didn't crystal also take Johnny out before someone who is explicitly weaker than Storm. Bobby has completely put hell out wtf is Johnny gonna? Didn't Johnny also get blitz by daken lol. Idk how to do cav put I'd be more than happy to debate it on other platforms

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nassergrant19
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Facts!

I like that this user is calling me an X-Men hater just cuz Johnny has superior feats to Storm and Bobby lol.

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: yea the same johnny who Storm beat and the johnny who died in a very underwhelming way. AWW how sad lol

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: so it happened before graviton was a established team buster or when he was at the height of his powers so not impressive? Got it.

From West Coast Avengers #12

No Caption Provided

The Avengers #159

The Avengers #159

These are all from before Johnny fought him. Btw that's the weirdest excuse I've ever heard that he wasn't established as a teambuster when he literally teambusted on his first appearance.

The reason most of Storms opponents live is because she's holding back.

And Johnny goes full Nova everytime he fights? He also holds back if you had random knowledge on him you'd know this.

Storm tanked a punch from spiderman who is physically more powerful than Johnny so only thing that would do would piss her off. Nothing to prove he can beat her when he couldn't before.

It's an outlier since Storm has peak human durability at best, and she's been KO'ed by people physically weaker than Spider-Man.

Didn't crystal also take Johnny out before someone who is explicitly weaker than Storm.

Johnny hasn't been in a serious fight with Crystal where he deliberately tried to harm her ever.

Crystal has matched Storm's lightning with fire, she's casually removed Storm's lightning from Gorgon and Storm herself said Crystal's powers rival her own.

Bobby has completely put hell out wtf is Johnny gonna?

We only see about a city-block of ice worth in that instance unless you can tell me the exact size of "Hell" or do you consider Bobby dimensional level since Hell is a dimension?

Didn't Johnny also get blitz by daken lol.

Scans of this? If you wanna lowball we can do that just let me know.

Idk how to do cav put I'd be more than happy to debate it on other platforms

It's pretty easy we both get three posts each to provide feats and evidence why we think our character wins because this back and forth is pointless and tiresome if you don't even know the basis of Johnny's character.

Here's an example.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-invisible-woman-scarlet-wiccan-vs-scarlet-witc-2172558/

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: yea the same johnny who Storm beat and the johnny who died in a very underwhelming way. AWW how sad lol

When did he die in a very underwhelming way?

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking Back at this thread I've changed my mind. Sue and Johnny win solidly

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s stopping Johnny from going nova and frying them

Shiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shiryu

Johnny seems to be a weirdly potent brawler... the more I learn about him, the more he seems like a flying brick with an insane damage soak who happens to be pyrokinetic.

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny isn't stronger then storm. Outside of scaling storm has the best feats here (besides sue).

Plus she hard counters everyone here. Storm can counter Johnny fire with her ice/moisture manipulation (plus she has shields). Mera goes down hard (dehydration and lighting spam ftw). Swamp thing is op, but I think her and Bobby can do it (ice age maybe?).

And as for sue, they both have ways of defending themselves while going on the offensive. And they both have internal hacks that can one-shot. Tbh it could go either way. But idk if she can beat bobby, he could always just reform or whatever.