Human Acnologia vs Zoro with only two swords and Base Sanji

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Blueshoecant

Poll Human Acnologia vs Zoro with only two swords and Base Sanji (43 votes)

Acno still stomps 70%
Luffy's wings wrecks him 16%
Zoro solos 9%
Sanji solos 5%

Random encounter

No prep with basic knowledge

Starting distance: 100 ft

Acno executes Lord Yasuie and kidnaps Nami and Robin

Team is bloodlusted

Shusui has been taken by Gyuukimaru/Shapeshifting Fox, so Zoro practically has two swords left, Sanji w/o raid suit

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By yamatama

They don't even have feats or scaling to suggest they can scratch Acno let alone actually give him a fight.

Acno gives them the Serena treatment

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H. Acnologia should beat the strawhat duo with mid-diff.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia easily.

Iamallfiredup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno casually oneshots both

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gilateen

Acnologia still rips them to shreds.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno casually kills Sanji and has to use a bit more effort to kill Zoro

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno like doesn't have to do anything. He can sit there and laugh off their attacks. Zoro tries to use his sword but they break upon contact of Acno's body. Sanji's legs shatter after one kick. After they are done Acno proceeds to kill them with a finger flick. This a complete and utter mismatch.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Acnologia would maul Kaido let alone these fodders.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno murders

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno murder blitz stomps. He was casually dodging or tanking the attacks from all the dragon slayers including natsu, laxus and gajeel who can mid-low diff the likes of zoro and sanji.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kingxix: Yea I could maybe agree Zoro and Sanji loses this but Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel will get destroy by Zoro or Sanji not to mention Gajeel will be a fodder in that fight

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol you are still drunk natsu and laxus destroys zoro and sanji without much trouble but you as a op wanker is always going to defend it no matter what so let's agree to disagree

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I would love to know on what is that base on since none of them can tank a swing from Zoro or a hell memories or a concasse from Sanji. u go even as far as posting opening gif but I'm the wanker the Irony.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: You talk as if those gif's are not canon material. They are all from the manga and I don't give a shit if you believe it or not.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Lol talking about they are from the manga with nothing to back it up how stupid

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: because I cannot upload manga scans from my cellphone otherwise I would have already done it.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Then point me to the chapter I will see it for myself Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji already out classes acno in speed and so does Zoro. If I'm not missing any crazy feats or stats from acno I believe the duo take it.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: lol it is questionable that even katakuri and cracker can injure acnologia and here you are saying that zoro and sanji beat him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂.

Man I am dying out of laughter.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base sanji hurting acnologia...

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't have one thread without bias and nonsense statements.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy: does acno have any insane durability feats that will defend him from zoro and sanjis attacks?

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 does base sanji and Zoro have any feats which puts them above acnologia's durability?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy: how should I know you didn't give me durability feats for acno.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your obvious a FT fanboy and I've never seen you argue. All I see you do is give opinions on what people on the thread are doing. Zoro and Sanji beat Acno unless you want to argue it out. Are there any durability feats that make acno impervious to attacks from zoro and sanji, how physically strong is he and speed feats as well. I don't want to lowball or high ball I just want to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 I'm on phone rn and I don't know how to post feats.he was able to tank Irene spells,all hits and spells from the dragon slayers except seven dragon flame.scaled above natsu who tanked jackal explosions.and for offensive he scales above gildarts

mountain punches,natsu who one shotted the war God who did a multi mountain-small island attack and blitzed god Serena who was tanking hits from the gods of ishgar.he is also above August who tanked gildart's punch casually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy said:

@eazy2002 I'm on phone rn and I don't know how to post feats.he was able to tank Irene spells,all hits and spells from the dragon slayers except seven dragon flame.

*How powerful are they?

scaled above natsu who tanked jackal explosions.and for offensive he scales above gildarts

*Scaling doesn't make you superior in every stats to people below you. Even if I want to agree how powerful are jackals explosions and gildarts only has mountain level physicals. Current zoro and sanji are by far above mountain level(Zoro casually cutting a mountain sized golem to pieces with the air pressure of his slashes and sanji oneshoting a mountain sized monster all these feats were several arcs back and they have since become stronger and have gotten stronger gear)

mountain punches,natsu who one shotted the war God who did a multi mountain-small island attack and blitzed god Serena who was tanking hits from the gods of ishgar.

*He one shot the war god not his attack. And I don't know how to scale the other part.

He is also above August who tanked gildart's punch casually.

*Scaling above someone doesn't mean you have the same or better stats than them. It has to be shown that it is so by feats.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BubbleBass

@eazy2002 said:
@bubblebass said:

Your obvious a FT fanboy and I've never seen you argue. All I see you do is give opinions on what people on the thread are doing. Zoro and Sanji beat Acno unless you want to argue it out. Are there any durability feats that make acno impervious to attacks from zoro and sanji, how physically strong is he and speed feats as well. I don't want to lowball or high ball I just want to come to a reasonable conclusion.

1. You calling me a fanboy is ironic considering you side with One Piece in literally almost every discussion to the point that you start debating in your own threads.

2. Acno was no selling hits from Irenes enchantments, Jellal, and dragon slayers who had enchantment power ups, so base Sanji isn't doing anything. He blitzed and one shotted God Serena who was toying with wizard saints, and some FT members (this was after he died and was at half his power). He's faster than guys like Laxus who's attacks are lighting based.

Loading Video...

3. As for strength, he ripped through dragons like they're butter. Natsu and others could barely damage dragons with their own spells, while Acno can just rip them apart casually (skip to 1:37). Even current Natsu need assistance from Ignia to beat a Mercuphobia who was at 50% of his power since none of Natsu's attacks were doing any sort of damage. Acno does stuff like this with his bare hands.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubblebass: dude don't try to argue with them, they are just going to downplay any feats and say that they are from anime and is non canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@bubblebass: dude don't try to argue with them, they are just going to downplay any feats and say that they are from anime and is non canon

Lol little kingxix is scared😂😂😂

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@bubblebass said:

1. You calling me a fanboy is ironic considering you side with One Piece in literally almost every discussion to the point that you start debating in your own threads.

*I called you a Fairytale fanboy. For all intents and purposes I'm a onepiece fanboy. And no I stopped debating in my threads years ago like why did you even bring that up?

2. Acno was no selling hits from Irenes enchantments, Jellal, and dragon slayers who had enchantment power ups

*How powerful were these attacks because from the scans I saw they a multi city block level.

so base Sanji isn't doing anything

*He is. Still has better physicals and speed.

He blitzed and one shotted God Serena who was toying with wizard saints, and some FT members (this was after he died and was at half his power).

*Saying he blitzed or was toying with someone isn't a speed quantification please be a little more elaborate.

He's faster than guys like Laxus who's attacks are lighting based.

Loading Video...

*He is faster than Laxus? Who has lightning speed? Lmao early pre time skip luffy was able to kick away lighting bolts. So I'll say acno is as fast as the Average cp9 since the weakest member was able to react to a point blank lighting bolt and the strongest member was able to blitz luffy who was a lighting timer at the time.

3. As for strength, he ripped through dragons like they're butter. Natsu and others could barely damage dragons with their own spells

*Nothing here quantifies how durable the skins of the dragons are.

while Acno can just rip them apart casually (skip to 1:37). Even current Natsu need assistance from Ignia to beat a Mercuphobia who was at 50% of his power since none of Natsu's attacks were doing any sort of damage. Acno does stuff like this with his bare hands.

*You have failed to give me any quantification for acnos physical strength. The best I have gotten from any fairy tale debate was that he scales above gildarts who destroyed a mountain which is inferior to current zoro and sanji.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@bubblebass said:
@eazy2002 said:
@bubblebass said:

*I called you a Fairytale fanboy. For all intents and purposes I'm a onepiece fanboy. And no I stopped debating in my threads years ago like why did you even bring that up?

1. You literally did this in your Mihawk and Doffy vs Madara meteors thread months ago. Anyway this isn't relevant to the discussion.

2. Acno was no selling hits from Irenes enchantments, Jellal, and dragon slayers who had enchantment power ups

*How powerful were these attacks because from the scans I saw they a multi city block level.

Strong enough to damage Erza in their battle.

In your fan fiction he does.

He blitzed and one shotted God Serena who was toying with wizard saints, and some FT members (this was after he died and was at half his power).

*Saying he blitzed or was toying with someone isn't a speed quantification please be a little more elaborate.

Natsu's team was struggling with him until Gildarts showed up and took him out for good. And like I said, they struggled with him while he wasn't 100% due to being killed by ACNO IN HUMAN FORM. (in one hit btw)

Loading Video...

*He is faster than Laxus? Who has lightning speed? Lmao early pre time skip luffy was able to kick away lighting bolts. So I'll say acno is as fast as the Average cp9 since the weakest member was able to react to a point blank lighting bolt and the strongest member was able to blitz luffy who was a lighting timer at the time.

Common sense would tell you he's superior. This wouldn't be a discussion with anyone else except you.

3. As for strength, he ripped through dragons like they're butter. Natsu and others could barely damage dragons with their own spells

I literally gave you an example of Natsu and others not being able to do it. And if that's not clear enough for you then go rewatch the second half of the Grand Magic Games Arc.

while Acno can just rip them apart casually (skip to 1:37). Even current Natsu need assistance from Ignia to beat a Mercuphobia who was at 50% of his power since none of Natsu's attacks were doing any sort of damage. Acno does stuff like this with his bare hands.

*You have failed to give me any quantification for acnos physical strength. The best I have gotten from any fairy tale debate was that he scales above gildarts who destroyed a mountain which is inferior to current zoro and sanji.

Love how you ignored the Natsu vs Merc example I gave. Merc was not damaged AT ALL from CURRENT Natsu's attacks until the Ignia amp. And in the last fight of the regular series non of the enchanted slayers could do anything to him and he only lost due too obvious PIS. He was in human form the whole time btw.

I gave the info you needed, you just chose to downplay them to fit your agenda. Majority agree Acno wins this easily. Not going to waste my time here any further since this is gonna go nowhere with you.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubblebass:

Strong enough to damage Erza in their battle.

*See you problem, your not quantifying anything. Now again you leave me with the burden of asking what does it take to hurt Ezra(also please provide manga scans. I need manga scans of Ezra's best durability feat and scans of those attacks you said hurting ezra)

In your fan fiction he does.

*Funny how this really applies to you. You can't debunk anything but your somehow trying to prove a point lol.

Natsu's team was struggling with him until Gildarts showed up and took him out for good. And like I said, they struggled with him while he wasn't 100% due to being killed by ACNO IN HUMAN FORM. (in one hit btw)

*Still not a form of quantification. How strong does this put acno at and how does it put acno at that strength.

Loading Video...

Common sense would tell you he's superior. This wouldn't be a discussion with anyone else except you.

*How does this counter make any sense? Infact for all intents and purposes lighting magic=\= natural lighting due to the difference in the bases of its creation. And even if we want to consider acno as lighting speed+ it is still vastly inferior to current Zoro and Sanji.

I literally gave you an example of Natsu and others not being able to do it. And if that's not clear enough for you then go rewatch the second half of the Grand Magic Games Arc.

*So if natsu and others weren't able to penetrate a dragon what durability does it put the dragons skin at and why?(I need scans of natsu failing to penetrate dragon skin. I also need any proof of how strong the attacks that natsu and others hit the dragons with is. Preferably manga scans.)

Love how you ignored the Natsu vs Merc example I gave. Merc was not damaged AT ALL from CURRENT Natsu's attacks until the Ignia amp. And in the last fight of the regular series non of the enchanted slayers could do anything to him and he only lost due too obvious PIS. He was in human form the whole time btw.

*You have still failed to quantify anything. So let me understand. Natsu needed amp to beat Merc, so what does this have to do with acno? And what makes Merc so impressive? Any insane durability feats?

I gave the info you needed, you just chose to downplay them to fit your agenda. Majority agree Acno wins this easily. Not going to waste my time here any further since this is gonna go nowhere with you.

*Like who TF cares about what the majority thinks. If everyone right now said Australia didn't exist it doesn't make it right. I didn't down play anything. You haven't given me anything quantifiable other than faster than lighting acno.

bloodbendda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno stomps. And lol at base Sanji hurting him.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cocacolaman  Moderator
No Caption Provided

This convinced Irene that Acnologia was more powerful than rumors of his Dragon genocide-imposing power, showing he can focus his power, before the people who talk about "surface area and explosions" come in.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cocacolaman  Moderator

@eazy2002: Acnologia was so strong he casually blitzed and ripped apart God Serena with one hit while smirking.

No Caption Provided

Serena could tank hits from Gildarts, who busted a mountain. He also logically scales faster than Base Natsu, who blitzed people multiple times faster than lightning back several power increases before we even saw Serena. In other words, Acnologia casually moved faster than someone who is effortlessly faster than lightning and tore through their skin, muscle, and bone, with the force of his hit continuously becoming lesser as he goes deeper through all that physical impedance, despite their skin (the least durable part) being tough enough to survive hits that can destroy kilometres worth of solid earth. And this is casually. Here, he can use more force and faster speeds if he so felt the need.

I don't know what more you could need. This feat handles Acnologia's strength and speed, putting it a whole tier above what Zoro or Sanji could handle, and that's not even getting into his energy attacks or taking into account the fact that Acnologia got an amp in power so great that he considered it similar to when he first obtained magic. The only place I can really admit Acnologia is lacking in is durability, because almost all of his feats are against magical attacks, which he is specifically highly resistant to. However, it is practically impossible to say he is less durable than the likes of Gildarts and God Serena, so his durability should at least be in the mountain+ range at a low end. There's debate he may be up there with the best of the best in terms of physicals, those being the Dragon Gods, but since it is human Acno, I'll refrain from that.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Actually, a revived God Serena, much weaker than his living version, was no-selling dozens of physical blows from Gildarts.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cocacolaman  Moderator

@woodward: I remember him getting disappointingly one shot? Do you have scans? Or was that an anime thing?

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: He no-sold a headbutt without getting budged:

No Caption Provided

Although I do retract my statement earlier on.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cocacolaman  Moderator

@woodward: Ah. I didn't actually remember this for some reason, lol.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno stomps. And lol at base Sanji hurting him.

this. Dragon Acno stomps them, and human Acno has all the spells of his dragon form but he's weaker (still enough to stomp Sanji, let alone a Zoro with 2 swords). Lol at people thinking base sanji wins against ANY Acnologia after he pissed his pants when seeing Kaido's Boro Breath, which is weaker than Acno's roar and a half dead Igneel's roar. Unless some people here think Sanji would have no sold Kaido's Boro Breath?

I'll post some feats later as to why Zoro can't do any significant damage because my computer's being unreliable rn.

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ft stans be saying they cant do damage to Acno when they havent put feats of him tanking piercing/slashing attacks or tanking physical attacks. Literally every feat Acno has is based on his magic immunity in some way. To say they cant do damage is pure wank and they can actually win this battle due to how superior they are in speed.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro's swords and Sanji's legs break on impact. Easy win for Acno