Hulk,Thor and Nova vs Superman,Black Adam and Orion

• 142 results
Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@debonairian: yeah he dosen’t have a lot of feats he was made like a couple of years ago so of course his not going to have a bunch of feats compared to every here, but that doesn’t make his feats or statements any less impressive(except for king Hyperion he kinda sucked) he has shown and has been stated to be on this guy’s lvl, I mean unless you have a bundle of feats of him getting his ass handed to him by other powerhouses on hulk and Thor’s lvl constantly then I don’t see what’s the problem with him being on there lvl. I can also see why people believe him to be the weak link as how you stated, but as I said as far as I know there’s nothing denying the feats he holds underbelt currently

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

DC team wins due to Blue Marvel sucking

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Orion MvP.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 takenstew22  Moderator

everyone on dc team can solo

Of course there had to be that guy.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DC team.

Threadsplit2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn:

@doctordamn: and yet he can and has

No and that doesn’t discredit the fact he has been able to fight on pair with pre core breach hulk who is still a powerhouse and as for Thor, yes

(I’ll try and find the rest of the scans)

you do realize that just about every powerhouse jobs and just street tier characters like spider man can job and I have shown you feats and statements of blue marvel being able to hang with powerhouses so agian if you have any constant showings with him being below powerhouse lvl then I well concede

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22:

Hulk + Thor = statues

Blue Marvel = fodder

Orion and Black Adam aren't that fast.

Superman is not blitzing both Thor and Hulk at the same time.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: and my main point for Namor was the fact his been able to duke it out with these guys long enough to be able say that “your striking strength is on there lvl“ and be a reliable source

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d
deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@threadsplit2 said:

@takenstew22:

Hulk + Thor = statues

Blue Marvel = fodder

Orion:

Black Adam:

They're pretty fast.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@alphamon: I'd be wasting my time if I explained all of that, this is just your fair warning

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Cruelrain

@alphamon: i think he's refering to all the times writters tried to make him popular changing his costume and everything, he even wore something similar to DC Dr Fate 💀

It didn't work, and he's kinda overrated for the few feats that he has.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@threadsplit2 said:

@takenstew22:

Hulk + Thor = statues

Blue Marvel = fodder

Orion:

Black Adam:

They're pretty fast.

Some of those are travel speed and not combat.

What I meant was they aren't gonna blitz stomp them. Nobody here is gonna be soloing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Agreed on that. They wouldn't win by speed alone.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some are actually saying Blue Marvel is a weak link smh... If you don't know a character, keep your opinion of that character, and don't embarrassed yourself. Not only does he possesses more powerful abilities than anyone in this battle thread, he has the intelligence to back it up (he's as smart as Richards and Doom).

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Battle123axe

Blue Marvel lost to a heavily weakened sentry, struggled significantly with king hyperion, got tossed around by mid-tiers, couldn't hurt luke cage with a punch, got one shot BFR'd by doom, and did less damage to Maestro than an alternate thing under the same writer. Him trading 2 blows with marcus milton hyperion also means nothing.

basically his only impressive feats are trading exactly one blow with namor in the beginning of namor'scareer then a statement that implies blue marvel hits harder than thanos, oneshotting a midtier hulk, a low high tier level lifting feat, a hyperbolic statement from the watcher with no feats backing it up,

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Battle123axe

@kylvarvoglar said:

Some are actually saying Blue Marvel is a weak link smh... If you don't know a character, keep your opinion of that character, and don't embarrassed yourself. Not only does he possesses more powerful abilities than anyone in this battle thread, he has the intelligence to back it up (he's as smart as Richards and Doom).

it's hilarious how wrong you are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@battle123axe: @battle123axe: Not only were that less powerful alternate versions of himself but he has defeated King Hyperion (so you're statement is not correct) and he was never defeated by Sentry. Speaking of Sentry, the same King Hyperion he defeated, killed a lot of Sentries and Thor and other heroes that rival or even surpasses Superman or Black Adam or Orion (Eternals). Blue Marvel scares the hell out of beings like the Eldritch/Old ones (Shuma-Gorath), the Watcher and the First Firmament (whose the first Eternity ever created).

-He can easily remove the Solar energy from Superman's body and leave him completely fragile or harmless.

-He can not only manipulate any energy form thrown at him by Black Adam but he can also generate too much energy (anti-matter) for even Black Adam to handle.

-He's Cosmic Awareness is superior than that of the Silver Surfer, for he can perceives just as any low tier cosmic abstracts (Lifebringer Galactus) in the Marvel Universe. An Hyper Cosmic Awareness, which none of the members of both either team have but him.

-He can control the molecules of someone body's and his, so if he was to he can be unharmed by any attack thrown at him.

-He's strong enough to destroy the moon without actually trying and can survive a black hole and the eruption of a black hole. He can also negate a black hole (which is scientifically impossible).

-Sentry was in no way weakened, and Sentry punched him so many times that those punches would decimate a city, Blue Marvel got bored and punch Sentry just ONCE and that punch took all his energy but that same punch sent the Sentry into space.

-Uatu the Watcher as a believed he was the only one capable of defeating King Hyperion, he's far more superior than the Spectrum or Connor Sims (Anti-Man) or Sentry (not the Void Sentry, Thor and King Hyperion. Each powerful enough to destroy Superman, Black Adam or Orion.

So how wrong am I for thinking he can easily defeat Superman or Black Adam? I don't know much about Orion, so I can't say if he wins that fight but he could.

He has more abilities (and just more abilities period.) that can easily effect the members of the DC Team. Just go this respect thread on Reddit (which also have scans, so proof) and see his feats, and that's not even all of them...

Primeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. they never tried to make him popular. he had one mini and a couple of stories in joint books. 2. yes he's supposed to be in the same ballpark as thor n hulk like character. 3.it's fine if you say he doesn't have enough feats to measure up. the best thing he did was fight a dark celestial i think. idk why they didn't push him instead of turning favorite white characters a different ethnicity or gender. yea that was going to work. i wish they would push him just to see what would happen. anyway it sucks seeing how marvel n dc handle diversity, like they want it to fail. oh yea blue marvel powers don't affect sentry. he is stable, anti mans powers did cause he was unstable. the comic was meant to put them in the same strength level, thats why sentry said what he did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: Removing the solar energy from Superman? Manipulating Black Adam's own magic and conjuring enough anti-matter to defeat him (when said person has tanked the power of every bomb and missile in the world point-blank, and generally has no physical weakness to exploit)? Controlling his molecules to avoid any attacks sent at him from these guys? Negating the effects and the very science of a black hole? When has Blue Marvel ever displayed any of such capability in the comics? And yes, I just checked through several RTs.

And I don't know about Spectrum but neither standard Sentry or Anti-Man would necessarily destroy Superman, Black Adam, or Orion.

Also, regarding Orion, I advise you to check out his RT. He has some pretty high-end feats in durability, impressive speed showings, performs quite well against Superman, goes toe-to-toe with the likes of Darkseid, and wields planet-busting cosmic energy called the Astro Force.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@debonairian: 1. He doesn't only manipulate anti-matter energy, but also energy from the electromagnetic spectrum (which includes solar energy especially from our yellow sun), so yes he can. I'm willing to change my mind if you prove me wrong.

2. Magic? Adam Bashear understands magic unlike other scientists like Tony Stark or Reed Richards, and the fact that he understands such an aspect/concept would make him overcome anything that's thrown at him.

3. He hasn't only manipulated or generated Anti-Matter Energy but other forms of energy as well. He was capable of generating enough energy to make Capitain Marvel go Binary (who in my opinion can go against either of the DC Team.

4. Tanked Bombs and Missiles? Impressive but so has Blue Marvel, as he is unfazed by Nuclear missiles/weapons and laser attacks from a Spaceship that could leave a city in a pile of rumble.

5. No physical weakness? That means less than nothing to any of the members of either team especially Blue Marvel (nigh invulnerability). He (Blue Marvel) has punched (and wasn't even trying) the moon because he thought he lost a medal and almost split the moon in half (Uatu's words). Do you think Black Adam has the durability of the moon itself? He knocked out Ultimate Hulk, King Hyperion, Sentry and Connor Sims (Anti-Man) all of them are supposed to have no physical weakness.

6. Controlling molecules? He can do more than that. He's able to manipulate and generate Photons. A photon is an elementary particle, and is the quantum (smallest quantity of a physical property) of the electromagnetic field (one of the four fundamental forces of the universe). Which is theory means he can manipulate everything from energy to matter, it doesn't matter (LOL see what I just did). He has generated enough photons to heal the Spectrum and make Captain Marvel go Binary. I'm sure Superman/Black Adam/or Orion are no exception of him manipulate the photons that binds their particles together.

7. Negating a black hole? Check out the new issue of Doctor Doom #6 2019, Doctor Doom says to Reed Richards "the solution of the black hole is standing right next to you,.... He can generate a massive amount of negative energy to dissipate the hole. I know he survived a Nuclear explosion so the Singularity won't incinerate him" I can't post scans but look at Doctor Doom newest comic issue.

8. Spectrum, Anti-Man, Sentry are leagues above Superman or Black Adam (I don't know about Orion) but those 3 are able to manipulate energy while Superman has to absorb energy (there's already a difference between them and Superman). However I think Black Adam is able to take on the Spectrum but Sentry??!! Forget it.

9. See I didn't even knew Orion wielded Astros Force, so my opinion on him remains mute.

EDIT. - Let me rephrase my opinion so that DC wankers don't come after me. Superman, Black Adam and Orion are truly formidable but to say Blue Marvel (out of Hulk and Thor) is the weakest link is so wrong that I just get a headache by such a statement. He's arguably the strongest of his Team (it depends on which Thor it is). Blue Marvel is a character that is written into borderline obscurity but if you look or read well, you can see that he is not a character to be shrugged off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar:

1. That's really all hypothetical, but in a random encounter, there's no guarantee he'll figure out that Superman is solar-powered.

2. I highly doubt Blue Marvel would comprehend magic from Gods who are not only separated from mortal affairs, but whose powers are given to Adam from a rock in a different dimension altogether. And again, without any prep, he should have no specific defense against it.

3. Cool and interesting.

4. BA tanked the power of every missile and bomb on Earth and still stood in place. That's on a considerably higher level than tanking missiles that could bust a city, even though it is impressive.

5. Black Adam does have the durability of the moon and more, yes. Superman was once about to hit Black Adam with a moon-splitting punch with morals on, which implies that Adam would have survived it. And by no physical weakness, I mean Black Adam has never been taken down physically, even against an onslaught of over 50 heroes in one day. Even his equal, Captain Marvel, has withstood being turned inside out by the forces of time and space itself. The only thing that has ever put either of them down is magic from the Rock of Eternity, because that's their source of power. The people you mentioned, however, have been taken down by physical means.

6. Has Blue Marvel ever manipulated molecules to such a level that he's defeated opponents on the level of Team DC, if not higher? If not, this point doesn't mean much.

7. Impressive. He does seem to have pretty good durability, but still not on the level of Team DC. So far his defenses seem to be at nuke-level.

8. Honestly, I think Spectrum would give Supes, Black Adam, and Orion more trouble than Sentry and Anti-Man. It only becomes a different conversation when you bring the Void into things.

9. https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/a14y9y/respect_orion_dc_preflashpoint/

Based on what you've told me, Blue Marvel has better energy output and durability than I once thought. But none of it suggests he could defeat everyone here, if that's what you were saying. With that said, he shouldn't be a pushover in this fight either.

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Why do you even bother commenting on these threads? I have literally never seen you say a Marvel character beats a DC character, christ

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@skyfire said:

@termiteone4ever: Why do you even bother commenting on these threads? I have literally never seen you say a Marvel character beats a DC character, christ

He's pretty much a troll.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debonairian: 1. He has the intelligence (IQ) equal to that of Reed Richards and Doctor Doom, if Lex Luthor was able to figure it out, Adam Bashear can too.

2. He was able to understand Shuma-Gorath, who is an Eldritch Terror/Old Ones, meaning a magical being that predates the universe itself. I doubt he can't find a way around Black Adam's magic, which he gets from 6 Egyptian Gods. P.S Gaia (Elder God, Mother Earth) is supposed to be the mother of all the earth gods and even she fails in comparison in power and age/existence, even Demiurge (Progenitor of the Elder Gods) was not even around when Shuma-Gorath existed. And Adam Bashear found a way around Shuma-Gorath. What do you think 6 Egyptian Gods power set will do what Shuma-Gorath couldn't?

3. Oh yes that very impressive tanking missiles but what is an missile to a ground zero nuclear explosion or the eruption of a black hole?

4. Adam Bashear once again punched Sentry into orbit, and forced Galactus into a design chamber. Both beings capable of handling 50 heroes. He doesn't need to eat, sleep or drink and has longevity. He could also stand in the Neutral Zone (a crystal of frozen spacetime) without physical or mental damage. I doubt he does he possesses a physical weakness, the only being he got tired from his punches is Sentry for the rest he has never been defeated physically and he actually let Sentry punched him (because after that he just punched him once and that punch knocked S out and send him flying into orbit).

5. He has. He has once absorb the Spectrum into his own body and they became ONE. He has generated photons for the anti-photons in the Spectrum body. He made his own photons (light), light so hot that it burns the flesh away. Completely dispersed Anti-Man. And the force of his energy blasts made Galactus go back from where he came from (he had Spectrum and Captain Marvel's help but still not so shabby.

6. His durability is even better than DC Team (and to be honest it's not arguable). In all of his appearances he's never been knocked out or the defeated, but just once with Sentry and it wasn't even the Sentry alone (there was Iron Man, Ares, Miss (Captain) Marvel, and Wonder Man).

7. That's what I've been saying all along, is in league with the Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator (strength), Beta Ray Bill, Binary etc.

8. That's why I don't understand how they can call him a weak link when he's at minimum a planetary threat.

Primeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like it can go either way. They are similar in the strengths and weakness, just with different sources of power. None of them can solo. I can't can see any of them being MVP nor walking away without a severe beating. I can see hulk lasting the longest if morals are on. With them off its a crap shoot.

Primeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Primeus

Mostly they call him weak cause they don't like him for whatever reason. whether it\s Thor or ka zar if someone don't like him they call that here or villain weak or undeserving.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@primeus: And your post #84 is the only logical answer I've read in this battle thread. Congratulations. Really, every one of them will bleed and the city or planet in/on which they fight will face cataclysm. But there is no weak link because every attack by the opponents of either team will be painful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar:

1. Well, the difference is Lex didn't and wouldn't find out Superman's solar-powered connection in a random first fight with him. These things require preparatory measures.

2. Once more, he realistically would not know the origin behind Black Adam's abilities in a random encounter. Saying "Shazam" and conjuring lightning from the sky or from his hands gives off no implications. If this was a prep battle and he was given intel on Black Adam for a reasonable amount of time, that'd be different.

3. Every missile and bomb on Earth includes nuclear bombs and missiles with warheads my guy. The fact that Adam took it point-blank > one ground zero nuke that quantifies him for enduring a black hole.

4. Fair enough. Blue Marvel may not have any physical weaknesses, nor Black Adam, and nobody here has any hax that would allow them to loophole past it. Durability-wise, things could probably go either way due to knockouts being allowed in this fight. Teth may have more stamina and endurance than Blue Marvel though, as shown when he fought for entire weeks straight during the events of World War III.

5. Spectrum can change into forms of light, so it's no surprise that she, in particular, could be absorbed. Everyone here is quite heat resistant so photons shouldn't really be an issue. And Blue Marvel beat Anti-Man by drawing off his anti-matter energy in the ionosphere. So point being, he's only used his molecular abilities against opponents that are specifically vulnerable to his powerset. He most likely wouldn't be able to do the same to Team DC, whose powers vastly vary, in a random encounter.

6. It's pretty arguable. Orion's literally walked through the equivalent of thousands of atomic explosions per minute which already puts him on a greater level than BM's nuke-resisting feat, Black Adam has tanked through greater threats than Sentry and the Avengers all at once, mainly in quantity but sometimes in quality (Alan Scott and Thunderbolt for example), and Superman is in parity with Orion and Black Adam. Saying Blue Marvel has comparable durability is acceptable, saying he has greater durability is a bit of a stretch.

7. I can see that.

Overall, even though I don't agree with some of the points you've made, you've convinced me that Blue Marvel isn't a weaklink among his teammates and it should be a pretty good match between the six.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primeus said:

I feel like it can go either way. They are similar in the strengths and weakness, just with different sources of power. None of them can solo. I can't can see any of them being MVP nor walking away without a severe beating. I can see hulk lasting the longest if morals are on. With them off its a crap shoot.

Yeah, agreed.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@debonairian: 1. 2-5 hours of preparation are more than enough to figure out Kal El is from a dead world called Krypton orbiting a Red Sun. Adam Bashear is kind of like Bruce Wayne (intelligence) combined with Plutonian (powers and abilities). How is do you defeat someone like this?!

2. He doesn't have to figure out Black Adam, because his lightning attacks can be turned against him (lightning comes from electric charges from the electromagnetic field and maybe you're thinking "but that's magic?" it really doesn't matter because the lightning derives from electromagnetism). So why do you keep insisting that he would have a hard time against Teth? Because he would not.

3. That's speculation, not everyone that survives a nuclear explosion can survive the endurance or eruption of a black hole. The reason why Doom knows Bashear could survive is the reason that he generates negative energy, which negates the positive energy. There is no proof Black Adam is capable of this, or post scans or tell me where I should look? As I said I'm willing to change my mind but till now I see no reason why the Marvel Team can't defeat DC Team.

4. Adam Bashear and Thor are equal to Teth in those abilities (stamina and endurance) because both have fought entire weeks and days.

5. Bashear can change the Anti-Photons in someone's body into Photons (which he did for Spectrum to heal her from her atoms getting split after she was stabbed by Corvus Glaive and his Glaive) meaning he can negate Superman's solar energy absorption or be unfazed by Black Adam lightnings (magic or not, they have electric charges that can be manipulated). You have 2 beings that use electromagnetic field for their abilities and you have a being that can easily manipulate that electromagnetic field. So again, speculation based on your part that he could not use his abilities of Molecular Manipulation against DC team which is invalid and doesn't make sense, if he could do to the Spectrum, Anti-Man and a freaking black hole DC Team has no exceptions.

6. It is not a stretch. He's has easily flew through Shuma-Gorath's head,  stood in the Neutral Zone (which as I said, is frozen spacetime in between realities), survived an anti-matter explosion that could have destroyed all life on the earth (or maybe even solar system) and absorb all energy from that explosion into himself, and survived a black hole (the size of the moon) and nuclear explosions (as in plural).  //Theoretically there are only a few Marvel characters (no abstract or gods or augmentation or reality warpers) that would survive being thrown into the sun and those are Adam Bashear, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Binary, Richard Rider (Nova), Quasar, Starbrand and Maelstrom.// All capable of surviving getting nuked and more. All of this is more impressive than anything Black Adam or Superman can do, so comparable durability? No. Superior durability? Absolutely. And don't tell me what's far fetched, I can accept when I am wrong and I'm just not. You're comparing 2 characters that have existed or had many many more appearances than Adam Bashear and still there is nothing to back up that they surpasses or rival him in any way.

7. . At least you see that he's not as what some made him out to be. And to be honest, my points are NOT made by A=B, C>B (the famous ABC battle way) but I approached it with logic/reasoning/science so you don't have to agree with my opinions but they remain valid. DC team may have fought powerful threats but they have never faced a threat with a power set they can't get around. Ask yourself,  what would happen if Kal El and Teth Adam step into the Anti-Matter Universe of the DC Universe? Or what if the positive energy they absorb (Superman) or release (Teth) comes in contact with negative energy? The same effects that would happen to a black hole when in contact with negative energy, it would erupt/negate/explode but in this case, it is the quarks particles of matter that would begin to negate or erupt (long story short if they can survive their atoms being torn apart then fine they might win otherwise is by bye DC Team).

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: @battle123axe: Not only were that less powerful alternate versions of himself but he has defeated King Hyperion (so you're statement is not correct) and he was never defeated by Sentry. Speaking of Sentry, the same King Hyperion he defeated, killed a lot of Sentries and Thor and other heroes that rival or even surpasses Superman or Black Adam or Orion (Eternals). Blue Marvel scares the hell out of beings like the Eldritch/Old ones (Shuma-Gorath), the Watcher and the First Firmament (whose the first Eternity ever created).

-He can easily remove the Solar energy from Superman's body and leave him completely fragile or harmless.

-He can not only manipulate any energy form thrown at him by Black Adam but he can also generate too much energy (anti-matter) for even Black Adam to handle.

-He's Cosmic Awareness is superior than that of the Silver Surfer, for he can perceives just as any low tier cosmic abstracts (Lifebringer Galactus) in the Marvel Universe. An Hyper Cosmic Awareness, which none of the members of both either team have but him.

-He can control the molecules of someone body's and his, so if he was to he can be unharmed by any attack thrown at him.

-He's strong enough to destroy the moon without actually trying and can survive a black hole and the eruption of a black hole. He can also negate a black hole (which is scientifically impossible).

-Sentry was in no way weakened, and Sentry punched him so many times that those punches would decimate a city, Blue Marvel got bored and punch Sentry just ONCE and that punch took all his energy but that same punch sent the Sentry into space.

-Uatu the Watcher as a believed he was the only one capable of defeating King Hyperion, he's far more superior than the Spectrum or Connor Sims (Anti-Man) or Sentry (not the Void Sentry, Thor and King Hyperion. Each powerful enough to destroy Superman, Black Adam or Orion.

So how wrong am I for thinking he can easily defeat Superman or Black Adam? I don't know much about Orion, so I can't say if he wins that fight but he could.

He has more abilities (and just more abilities period.) that can easily effect the members of the DC Team. Just go this respect thread on Reddit (which also have scans, so proof) and see his feats, and that's not even all of them...

Not only were that less powerful alternate versions of himself

huh?

but he has defeated King Hyperion (so you're statement is not correct)

I never said he didn't. I said he struggled, which he did.

and he was never defeated by Sentry.

Because this is an image of Blue Marvel not falling unconscious while sentry's still standing.

No Caption Provided

"You got 'im". Pretty clear.

Speaking of Sentry, the same King Hyperion he defeated, killed a lot of Sentries and Thor and other heroes that rival or even surpasses Superman or Black Adam or Orion (Eternals).

FEATLESS ALTERNATE VERSIONS. This King Hyperion also said that he killed his Galactus. Is Blue Marvel more powerful than Galactus now?

Blue Marvel scares the hell out of beings like the Eldritch/Old ones (Shuma-Gorath)

Featless shuma that didn't actually have the power of real Shuma. Hulk has Thunderclapped the physical manifestation f most powerful evil creature in existence. He's not multiversal now, is he?

the Watcher and the First Firmament (whose the first Eternity ever created).

All oultiers, by which Hulk has shaken multiverses, superman has punched through multiversal barriers, etc etc etc.

Also statements. Thanos has stated that Gladiator is the most powerful annihilator when he's just not. Any actual feats.

He can easily remove the Solar energy from Superman's body and leave him completely fragile or harmless.

When has he shown that capability?

-He can not only manipulate any energy form thrown at him by Black Adam

When has he shown that capability? Blue Marvel isn't just gonna pull powers out his ass.

but he can also generate too much energy (anti-matter) for even Black Adam to handle.

He's literally never shown enough power to do that. Gimme a feat.

-He's Cosmic Awareness is superior than that of the Silver Surfer, for he can perceives just as any low tier cosmic abstracts (Lifebringer Galactus) in the Marvel Universe.

Spider Man can perceive cosmic abstracts. Guess he's better than Norrin.

An Hyper Cosmic Awareness, which none of the members of both either team have but him.

How is this helping him? And can you prove this?

When has he ever shown that ability in a combat-relevant fashion?

-He's strong enough to destroy the moon without actually trying

Actually wrong, he threw the medal full force - with all the rage he could muster and only made a building sized crater. He literally tried as hard as he could and didn't.

GIVE ME A FEAT THAT HE ACTUALLY DID and not a hyperbolic statement. please.

and can survive a black hole and the eruption of a black hole. He can also negate a black hole (which is scientifically impossible).

He doesn't even have the feat yet, stop telling me he did something he never did. You know what else is scientifically impossible? Flying Faster than light, something that almost every character not named blue marvel or hulk has done. Superman has also chilled in black holes, and he actually did this. Post me a single scan of him doing it,and then we can discuss.

-Sentry was in no way weakened,

Sentry's weakness is anti-matter. when he's surrounded in it, like say the negative zone, he gets much weaker and loses power, and struggles.

oh... i guess what was surrounding the planet, not to mention the negative zone aperture that was opened up.

even worse, when asked about that fight in specificity and the negative zone, the author himself states that his powers were screwed up.

No Caption Provided

... and Blue Marvel still lost, despite him sucker punching sentry literally into orbit where the storms are, weakening him further.

Sentry, and the entire planet was literally surrounded by a substance that drains him and fighting someone made of that substance.

and Sentry punched him so many times that those punches would decimate a city,

Citation? When was this stated or shown by weakened sentry? Sentry hit him exactly 7 times with no signifcant energy projection. They barely destroyed rocks, let alone a city.

Blue Marvel got bored

"I got your ticked off right here"-Not bored. Enraged.

and punch Sentry just ONCE

He hit him twice before that and was getting pummelled before he pulled off a BFR punch.

and that punch took all his energy but that same punch sent the Sentry into space.

-Uatu the Watcher as a believed he was the only one capable of defeating King Hyperion,

Out of a team of mid-tiers. Not at all impressive. I can name you dozens of characters that can defeat King Hyperion.

he's far more superior than the Spectrum

Nope. Citation? Because spectrum's feats are far better than his.

or Connor Sims (Anti-Man)

By dispersing him. Anti-Man is made of the stuff he controls. He could not do this when Anti-Man came back in Ultimates.

or Sentry

A weakened sentry.

(not the Void Sentry, Thor

?

and King Hyperion. Each powerful enough to destroy Superman, Black Adam or Orion.

With what feats? Because Monica maybe, anti man wouldn't be a slouch, but then again Blue marvel simply dispersed him. I'm not disputing that Blue Marvel could be a high tier, but he has enough low showings and 0 credible feats to say that he actually is one on the level of any of the other characters.

So how wrong am I for thinking he can easily defeat Superman or Black Adam?

very.

I don't know much about Orion, so I can't say if he wins that fight but he could.

that's nice.

He has more abilities (and just more abilities period.)

He really does not. He's a smart brick with shields and energy blasts. He hasn't actually done anything combat relevant with it. Plus versatility does not equal victory.

that can easily effect the members of the DC Team.

Nope. Show feats.

Just go this respect thread on Reddit (which also have scans, so proof) and see his feats, and that's not even all of them...

a respect threat debater, great. I have extensive knowledge on blue marvel's feats, and i know The respect thread doesn't actually have feats that'll make him more than a nuisance to this team, because they don't exist.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@battle123axe: I've wrote everything about him, just read my opinions and don't come debating here with "what feats" when you probably just scrolled through all my posts.

And I don't even like respect threads, I just can't post scans so I said to other to go look through his Respect Thread because at least that has feats I can't post. But here I go again...

- He never struggled with King Hyperion, Adam Bashear is a guy that wants to avoid conflict or violence and when he got bored from King Hyperion he just knocked him out. The Watcher believed that he was the only one capable of defeating King Hyperion, which he did. After knocking him out, he just flew away with a smile on his face. King Hyperion is powerful enough to go against either team members of DC Team.

- "Easy Bob, he's down. You got him.... Barely" Sentry and Ares and Wonder Man having issues with putting Adam Bashear down, please tell me who has fought Sentry and made him bleed and stutter? And after that scan Adam gets up and flies into orbit to confront Connor Sims.

- You are using ABC 'logic' which as I just said, I don't use. King Hyperion defeated/killed Galactus but we don't know with what or how because it happened off-panel. Seeing as Adam knocked him out, I doubt King Hyperion killed Galactus without difficulty so don't put words in my mouth, thank you.

-And what "the physical manifestation of the most powerful evil creature in existence", has Hulk clapped Oblivion? Because that's the physical manifestation of the most powerful evil creature in existence. But if you mean TOBA? Go read again. The Hulk isn't even a Galactic Level Threat, why throw the word 'multiversal'? Like really you people should use that word more sacredly or else to someone to who it's fits. You just wrote that, and wasted your time.

- And he shown that ability by generating new photons (+) for the Spectrum anti-photons (-), if you don't know what a photon is, I've explained and Google or the Library is free.

- Manipulate any form of energy? When he generated enough energy (photons) to make Captain Marvel go Binary. He's capable of manipulating various forms of energy from the electromagnetic field and if you didn't know just read his appearances, this time if you don't understand the science behind, learn and evolve because I will not be repeating myself.

- Enough antimatter energy, and feats? When he confronted and dispersed the Anti-Man (Connor Sims), he also absorbed all Anti-Man dispersed energy (negative energy) which was according to Tony capable of "destroying the whole planet" ending all life on the and he can release enough negative energy to negate a black hole according to the 2 smartest men in the universe and according to himself because he didn't dispute the latter their statement.

- What are you even talkin about "Spider-Man can perceive Abstracts", Hyper Cosmic Awareness has nothing to do with that vague statement or abstract, it just means that you can perceive things as fast enough to anticipate your opponent next move (almost like/kind of precognition) and you can sense danger. I don't know why you brought Spider-Man into a debate about Cosmic Awareness, complete unnecessary. However Spider-Man his SpiderSense is quite impressive because he was one of the few that Franklin's emotions sent ripples through space-time.

- When has he shown it in Combat? When he dispersed the Anti-Man.

-You are trying so hard to discard what he did that you're becoming quite annoying. The fact that HE COULD SPLIT THE MOON WITH A PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF HONOR (something that that should be 15cmx15cm) is contradicting everything you just said. Some could destroy it with the force of their flying (faster than the speed of light) fist, he does with a medal!?!

- How can you view a statement by The Watcher as a hyperbolic (exaggeration) statement. He has seen more than anybody in the Universe, he has no reason to exaggerate...

- You are showing me a scan of the Sentry in the Negative Zone (and I already knew that in the Negative Zone his mental and physical state is compromised) as if they (BM and S) weren't on Earth fighting, and Blue Marvel didn't use negative energy against Sentry (as he knew that would hurt him) so they fought with the force of their fists. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjgwbz08IboAhUpz4UKHSu3AIUQjhx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DK0DIun_uUgA&psig=AOvVaw2_oEak-wImvOJqkzoRJD00&ust=1583619608224921 (here's the Sentry vs Blue Marvel fight.)

- And thank you for posting the scan of the writer because even he contradicts your statement as he said "... Not like Kryptonite is to Superman. It just skews with his powers." Kryptonite around Superman makes him human just like Batman (so Sentry wasn't weaker, 'skews' meaning 'suddenly change direction or position', in other words "... He wasn't weaker, his power were just in a Flux."

- Combat and versatility? You can see my other posts, if you're going to decide a winner by ABC battle logic, there is no reason for me to debate with you. Try to use science when comparing energy base characters. Because me telling you he has more powerful abilities than the Hulk, you will think I'm wrong because you just read without trying to apply science.

- I will not respond to your posts, but I will to debonairian. Your vague unnecessary irrelevant statement about Spider-Man just made my head spin and you putting 'Multiversal' and 'Hulk' in the same sentence already disqualifies you from this debate.

- Have a good day/night! But the next time you read a comic of an energy base character, try to apply science because your ABC thinking logic will never work. If you don't have a scientific background/sense, search it up. Learn and Evolve. Because some feats of Blue Marvel are when he isn't necessary doing anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar said:

@debonairian: 1. 2-5 hours of preparation are more than enough to figure out Kal El is from a dead world called Krypton orbiting a Red Sun. Adam Bashear is kind of like Bruce Wayne (intelligence) combined with Plutonian (powers and abilities). How is do you defeat someone like this?!

2. He doesn't have to figure out Black Adam, because his lightning attacks can be turned against him (lightning comes from electric charges from the electromagnetic field and maybe you're thinking "but that's magic?" it really doesn't matter because the lightning derives from electromagnetism). So why do you keep insisting that he would have a hard time against Teth? Because he would not.

3. That's speculation, not everyone that survives a nuclear explosion can survive the endurance or eruption of a black hole. The reason why Doom knows Bashear could survive is the reason that he generates negative energy, which negates the positive energy. There is no proof Black Adam is capable of this, or post scans or tell me where I should look? As I said I'm willing to change my mind but till now I see no reason why the Marvel Team can't defeat DC Team.

4. Adam Bashear and Thor are equal to Teth in those abilities (stamina and endurance) because both have fought entire weeks and days.

5. Bashear can change the Anti-Photons in someone's body into Photons (which he did for Spectrum to heal her from her atoms getting split after she was stabbed by Corvus Glaive and his Glaive) meaning he can negate Superman's solar energy absorption or be unfazed by Black Adam lightnings (magic or not, they have electric charges that can be manipulated). You have 2 beings that use electromagnetic field for their abilities and you have a being that can easily manipulate that electromagnetic field. So again, speculation based on your part that he could not use his abilities of Molecular Manipulation against DC team which is invalid and doesn't make sense, if he could do to the Spectrum, Anti-Man and a freaking black hole DC Team has no exceptions.

6. It is not a stretch. He's has easily flew through Shuma-Gorath's head, stood in the Neutral Zone (which as I said, is frozen spacetime in between realities), survived an anti-matter explosion that could have destroyed all life on the earth (or maybe even solar system) and absorb all energy from that explosion into himself, and survived a black hole (the size of the moon) and nuclear explosions (as in plural). //Theoretically there are only a few Marvel characters (no abstract or gods or augmentation or reality warpers) that would survive being thrown into the sun and those are Adam Bashear, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Binary, Richard Rider (Nova), Quasar, Starbrand and Maelstrom.// All capable of surviving getting nuked and more. All of this is more impressive than anything Black Adam or Superman can do, so comparable durability? No. Superior durability? Absolutely. And don't tell me what's far fetched, I can accept when I am wrong and I'm just not. You're comparing 2 characters that have existed or had many many more appearances than Adam Bashear and still there is nothing to back up that they surpasses or rival him in any way.

7. . At least you see that he's not as what some made him out to be. And to be honest, my points are NOT made by A=B, C>B (the famous ABC battle way) but I approached it with logic/reasoning/science so you don't have to agree with my opinions but they remain valid. DC team may have fought powerful threats but they have never faced a threat with a power set they can't get around. Ask yourself, what would happen if Kal El and Teth Adam step into the Anti-Matter Universe of the DC Universe? Or what if the positive energy they absorb (Superman) or release (Teth) comes in contact with negative energy? The same effects that would happen to a black hole when in contact with negative energy, it would erupt/negate/explode but in this case, it is the quarks particles of matter that would begin to negate or erupt (long story short if they can survive their atoms being torn apart then fine they might win otherwise is by bye DC Team).

1. This is not a prep battle.

2. Black Adam's lightning attacks can't be turned against him by normal lightning, or any kind of magical lightning that isn't from the Rock of Eternity. When Doctor Fate tried using his lightning against Black Adam, he laughed and proceeded to hurl him across the air. In short, science-based characters and mystically-powered characters do not mix well together.

3. Blue Marvel negating a black hole because his powerset just happens to counter its properties is not an impressive durability feat. It's convenience, and you're basically telling me it's possible BM wouldn't survive the eruption of a black hole if not for his anti-matter abilities. Meanwhile, both Black Adam and Captain Marvel have withstood things that attest to their virtually unstoppable durability. Here are some scans of: Black Adam taking more decibels than that of a nuke's (at point-blank range, while weakened from a brain tumor), Black Adam laughing off Doctor Fate's lightning (while weakened from a brain tumor), Captan Marvel no-selling Starman's star-powered energy, Black Adam taking hits from an Nth metal mace with the entirety of Starheart energy inside of it & eventually catching it (AKA, the same energy that can destroy a solar system), Black Adam walking through Stargirl's star-powered blasts, Captain Marvel withstanding being turned inside out by space-time due to his magic invulnerability alone, Captain Marvel taking hits from an Unbound Spectre, Black Adam tanking several hits from a Demi-God with the power of every bomb, missile, and soldier in the world (he later soloed him alongside 3 other Demi-Gods), Black Adam tanking full-powered heat vision (he was not only fatigued, but sharing his power with 3 other people during this battle), Captain Marvel walking through firestorms of 5TH DIMENSIONAL energy without a scratch, Black Adam's brain preventing an object the size of a football field from opening up inside of him, and Black Adam shrugging off a blast from Dark Mary Marvel (who was amped by Klarion, the wizard Shazam, Zatanna, Isis, and himself at the time).

4. When has Blue Marvel fought for weeks straight?

5. Unless Superman conveniently bathes in the Sun during the battle, Blue Marvel is not going to think about negating his solar energy. That entire point is based on speculation alone. And trying to measure Black Adam's magic on a scientific scale is a misconception. It's literally just magic that takes the form of electricity. Hell, even Wonder Woman admitted her powers were more science-based than Black Adam's. What you're saying is the equivalent of claiming Blue Marvel could encounter Zeus and then use his own lightning against him. And saying it's speculation that he couldn't use molecular manipulation against DC is ironic, because as it stands, Blue Marvel has never used molecular manipulation against anyone who hasn't directly benefitted his own powers. You could say he'd affect Superman, because he's actually a science-oriented character, but once again it's extremely speculative and unlikely that he'd think to do so in a random encounter.

6. That's not superior durability to Superman or Black Adam. Surviving the neutral zone only mean he's immortal which is not a durability feat, and everything else is solely due to his anti-matter manipulation, except for the nuke tanking which anyone here could withstand as well.

7. You brought up some good points, but a lot of them were hypothetical or lowballed what Team DC is capable of. But to answer your question, mainly, you're taking the scientific logic behind the Blue Marvel character and trying to apply it to DC characters whose vulnerability levels have little to do with sci-fi at all, and have often withstood things that defy science all the time.

I mean, c'mon. Blue Marvel's a pretty powerful guy, I'll definitely admit that. But not only are you claiming he's more powerful than everyone here, but you're doing so by dramatizing his feats at such a level he seems more powerful than he really is. In other words, you're taking his accomplishments out of proportion to fit your own narrative. I don't know if it's a result of favoritism toward Blue Marvel, or simply a misinterpretation of feats, but as I hope I've made clear, Blue Marvel is at best comparable to everyone here.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: @debonairian: Where did Blue Marvel go? And why is it now Richard Rider?! Considering Blue Marvel is gone, our debate is from this moment mute. I don't know anything about Richard Rider (nova) so have at it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova won't make that much of a difference though.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By KylvarVoglar

But here I go reacting on your last post.

1. 2 hours are in my opinion no prep, unless the battle takes place as in that Justice League episode with Draaga and Mongul?

2. Captain Marvel his lightning was turned back unto him by Doctor Manhattan (AND NO I'M IN NO WAY COMPARING BLUE MARVEL TO MANHATTAN) so your argument about the Rock of Eternity is invalid. Doctor Manhattan is no magical being but something created out of science and he was able to make magic look like something irrelevant. Even Tony Stark could utilized Odins (All Father) magic into an science based Armour. Doctor Doom is a being of Science and Magic. So it depends on who writes the story.

3. Don't get me wrong, I like debating with you but I grew bored just reading 3, Black Adam is such a boring character and then I saw Wonder Woman and I was like No.

Oh the Tesseract Bomb is impressive (scientifically impossible but impressive) and yes I like the scan last scan of Captain Marvel but how do you know it's 5th Dimensional energy? Because I don't see it?

4. Not for weeks but days and during Ultimates.

5. Electricity is a form of energyy from Electromagnetism (One of the Fundamental Principles of the Universe), everything even magic comes from the Fundamental Forces. They were there at the dawn of the universe, for if you think about it they were the 'light' that started the universe. Without them, literally nothing can exist. So even Hell has the Fundamental Forces (unless hell is past the 5th Dimension (Imagination) then no but other than that everything is made out of energy or Matter.

6. We can't argue Blue Marvel, because he's gone. I'm a little bit disappointed but I enjoyed exchanging opinions in our way, so I'm following you.

This thread is boring now so I will leave, goodnight!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar:

1. Sorry man without any specification we just have to assume it's a random encounter, as it'd likely be.

2. Yes, and the Spectre did the same thing to Black Adam. These characters transcend Gods themselves, so there's not much point in bringing them up nor assuming Blue Marvel would be capable of the same.

3. Black Adam's actually pretty fascinating IMO, but to each their own.

4. It was energy of a 5th dimensional imp, also known as Thunderbolt. If you want an example on how powerful that is, Mister Mxyzptlk is also a 5th dimensional imp.

5. I disagree. Magic is not necessarily science, and the creation of the DC Multiverse had to do with the divine magic abilities of Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos. Like it or hate it, DC is not that realistic and science is most certainly not the root of DC.

6. Correct. Good talking to you, I'll follow you as well.

Goodnight.