This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#401 Edited by MarvelandDCfan24 (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyonder97: the more replies I read from this guy the more brain cells I lose

#402 Posted by Beyonder97 (1039 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@marvelanddcfan24: actually he's a troll just found his post in another thread saying that kryptonian are afraid of falling buildings

#403 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser:

Zod is much stronger, much faster and much more durable compared to Hulkbuster. Plus he also has heat vision. He'll melt the shit out of that armour in seconds. Bisecting a skyscraper in seconds is a much better feat.

Tony's weaker suits have withstood blasts that can be considered to be equivalent of that of an IED. Superman was briefly knocked out by a train explosion, it can be assumed hulkbuster is durable to withstand such an explosion putting him on par with the durability on zod

Zod > MCU Hulk at any level. Hulk got knocked out when he fell from 30k feet. Zod routinely tanked reentry speeds and insanely high g forces associated with such high speed reentry. Superman fell from the sky similalry like Hulk. Difference was he took down the top of a freaking mountain and got back up.

Zod only tanked those because he was midair and he could already fly at those reentry speeds anyway. Zod is vulnerable to getting knocked out if his vital areas are targeted

Lol.. I don't know why am I even responding to your stupid arguments. You should really up your standards if you expect me to reply to your ridiculous replies.

Don't reply to me if your just going to ignore feats

#404 Edited by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: Nope your comments don't make sense at all. I'm gonna give you a dose of your trolling back to you.

Zod = Doomsday and Doomsday = One above all. Also Doomsday has an empty crotch hence no vital area. Therefore Zod lolstomps.

Beata. Reply to this now.

#405 Posted by Beyonder97 (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: Nope your comments don't make sense at all. I'm gonna give you a dose of your trolling back to you.

Zod = Doomsday and Doomsday = One above all. Therefore Zod lolstomps.

No Caption Provided

Amen

#406 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod = Doomsday and Doomsday = One above all. Therefore Zod lolstomps.

Nope, Doomsday > Zod and Zod at base level <<< Raging hulk Hulkbuster == Raging hulk in durability, again zod's strength will only remain at a base level as he will already be morals off against hulkbuster, therefore hulkbuster is durable enough to withstand zods blows and deal him a damaging blow

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
#407 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio
#408 Posted by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser:

Nope Zod is Doomsday and Doomsday has no genitals. HENCE Doomsday solos by the power of not having genitals

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
#409 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman: This guy just said zod<<<<Raging hulkbuster 😂😂

#410 Posted by RBT (27159 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
#411 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: This thread becomes a jokje and is a spite against Iron Man.