Hulkbuster (MCU) vs General Zod (Man of Steel)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Regardless of what happens in AoU, Zod is gonna stomp.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A clip of the fight has actually been released so it does have feats.

Hulkbuster can match Hulk in striking power, so it can do damage to Zod, but Zod's flight and heat vision give him the win.

If you technically want to use that clip lol....i've seen bigger reaches

but it has durability for sh*t as hulk ripped pieces off him and destroyed it's arm pretty easily by just over whelming him. It has slow turns, which allowed hulk get behind him and stab him. If it takes out that hover craft with the extra limbs then it can't repair itself.

Zod is faster than hulk and strong enough to rip hulkbuster to pieces.

Zod wins.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It fascinates me how people can judge an impact wave without seeing it play itself out entirely. The clip ends mid-shockwave, so even if it toppled the entire bloody city, there's no possibly way we'd know one way or the other.

This seems like a textbook case of the "reserve judgment until you see the darn thing" doctrine.

Gad, it's sad this has to be said lol. Thank you.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:

The whole fight ain't even out yet and people are arguing...

No Caption Provided

Humans…we are indeed a fascinating species.

I like to think of us as a cancer...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@bladewolf2 said:

HAHAHA, the last AoU showed how weak are MCU characters compared to DC movie verse, i mean, look at this

Hulk and Hulkbuster baby shockwave, funny enough, both of them need to charge the punch to produce that puny shockwave

No Caption Provided

VS

DBZ esque proper shockwave

No Caption Provided

Then again this is Whedon we re talking about, the same guy that turned Quicksilver into ''almost as fast as a bullet'' lame speedster

Zod murders Tony

LOL this is perfect.

look at that little weaksauce babyshockwave from ironman and hulk. 2 humans right there with no effect other than maybe a little breeze.

and then the kryptonians made a huge hole in the building

LOL

Actually it is not from the shockwave i just checked with the movie, it's from Superman slamming into the building.

MOS shockwave debunked guys.

@m_man @rudebomberboy01

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was confirmed that Iron Man wins by default as he puts rockets on Hulk that fly him away lol

Superman pretty much punched through World Engine (Kryptonian armor, you know, the one that can tank anything human made) with ease, Zod is not only equal to Clark on strength, he is also faster than Hulkbuster, he would tear that thing like paper and kill Tony with a single punch.

Snyder really outdid everything with MoS, black holes tanking feats, orbital re entry, satellite tossing, speedblizing, shockwaves caused by weak punches,

I dont see any movie topping that until Justice League of course

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Bladewolf2

Also, watch that gif carefully, that baby shockwave doesnt even affect those two guys (one of them is just behind hulk lol) it cant even destroy the front door glass on that car hahaha.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was confirmed that Iron Man wins by default as he puts rockets on Hulk that fly him away lol

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@bladewolf2 said:

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!

Lol you are trying so hard... i mean really REALLY hard. You should have added ROFLCOPTER as well.

I would ask the guy to confirm it but he can't unfortunately, though even if it was true than it's ok either way because it shows Iron Man couldn't put him down and had to BFR him before Hulk destroyed his suit and he had no more spare parts.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: but why does hulk losing make you angry? look at your excuses...its obvious youre made and its just silly to get worked up over it.oh well, do as you please :)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man i could go on debunking these guys all day, but they seem to be doing a fine job of it themselves lol.

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Bladewolf2

Also, watch that gif carefully, that baby shockwave doesnt even affect those two guys (one of them is just behind hulk lol) it cant even fails to destroy the front door glass on that car hahaha.

@sodamyat said:

@bladewolf2 said:

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!

Now watch the MCU brigade argue that Tony rockets are stronger and faster than Kryptonians lol

Also, there are really bad news for Thor fans, but im not going to spoil that....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, watch that gif carefully, that baby shockwave doesnt even affect those two guys (one of them is just behind hulk lol) it cant even fails to destroy the front door glass on that car hahaha.

@sodamyat said:

@bladewolf2 said:

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!

Now watch the MCU brigade arguing that Tony rockets are stronger and faster than Kryptonians lol

i know lol. that babyshockwave was weak sauce. it only broke glass lol . the building was fine and so was the car....even the humans were fine. they just felt a slight breeze.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: It doesn't because again neither you nor the guy have any proof otherwise you would have posted it, secondly i am not you. I don't get butthurt over these things so much i would make 50 different accounts and create memes of myself lol. It's funny just how much you try Sodam... not matter how much you try you will never erase your past and no one will ever overcome that crazy sh!t any time soon. You hold the monopoly on FAIL, my friend :)

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god how many alt accounts can one person make to argue with himself lol. The definition of sad, i am out of here.

@sodamyat Not apesh!t to make 50 different alt acounts, to argue with myself, stalk Marvel characters and create memes of myself only to go running to mods for help. Yea good talk :)

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By WastelandMan

@atheistknowledge:

lol just ignore them. It's SodamYat with one of his alternate accounts. Notice whenever his arguments gets demolished, accounts with like 50 posts come in and just repeats what he says......it's sad enough he makes multiple accounts but now he has to talk himself............words can't describe how sad that is.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@atheistknowledge:

lol just ignore them. It's SodamYat with one of his alternate accounts. Notice whenever his arguments gets demolished, accounts with like 50 posts come in and just repeats what he says......it's sad enough he makes multiple accounts but now he has to talk himself............words can't describe how sad that is.

LOL, pretty much the exact same thing i was thinking.

"Nobody agrees with me, better go make alt accounts to agree with myself" - SodamYat.

You know everyone here to a lesser or greater extent has a life outside of this and i honestly couldn't care less if Hulk died in the Avengers movie in the grander scheme of things, but this guy spends all his day on these forums and get's overly upset and obsessed with any tiny thing that happens. I feel so much pity for him to be honest.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god how many alt accounts can one person make to argue with himself lol. The definition of sad, i am out of here.

@sodamyat Not apesh!t to make 50 different alt acounts, to argue with myself, stalk Marvel characters and create memes of myself only to go running to mods for help. Yea good talk :)

woah, relax dude. no need to start wearing tin foil hats and getting all paranoid lol, its not that serious. Take it easy my dude. Take deep breaths

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Don't worry buddy, there is life outside of these forums and i believe you will find it one day. Peace.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Don't worry buddy, there is life outside of these forums and i believe you will find it one day. Peace.

LOL. I have a great life but thanks for wondering, I know you care so much about me. Im very much at peace :) Goodbye atheist

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: a rumor can be anything.

i can say, ironman beats hulk" on the internet(like i just did) and it would techinically be a valid rumor

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Yea and i was asking for the source, which none was given. I mean if he started the rumor himself than that's fine at least i know what kind of silliness i am dealing with.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: lol, a rumor started by one person and acknowledged by only him...sounds lame

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Welcome to everyday with SodamYat aka Foreverevil aka Bluebeetle01 aka comicuser aka new52collector, etc.... no one can even keep up with his alts.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Yea, everyone knows it he has been banned several times already but he keeps coming back.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When hulkbuster can toss Hulk through not 1 but 5 skyscrapers like a rag doll then you can say he is MOS quality until then the first shockwave crumble it like a tin can.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 rogueshadow  Moderator

@w0nd said:

@rogueshadow said:

A clip of the fight has actually been released so it does have feats.

Hulkbuster can match Hulk in striking power, so it can do damage to Zod, but Zod's flight and heat vision give him the win.

If you technically want to use that clip lol....i've seen bigger reaches

but it has durability for sh*t as hulk ripped pieces off him and destroyed it's arm pretty easily by just over whelming him. It has slow turns, which allowed hulk get behind him and stab him. If it takes out that hover craft with the extra limbs then it can't repair itself.

Zod is faster than hulk and strong enough to rip hulkbuster to pieces.

Zod wins.

I didn't say anything against this, so whatever, I just couldn't be arsed going into details.

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Bladewolf2
Loading Video...

LOL look at 1:00 Thor is so slow that he cant even react against Slowsilver, Faora would murder Thor,

HOLY SHIT, I just realized something, if Thor cant react to MCU Quicksilver (who is almost as fast as a bullet) that would mean Thor isnt even bulletimer....oh boy............

Also, its just me or Ultron looks lame as hell, he doesnt even have a robotic voice, he sounds like a pissed off Stewie Griffin

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow someone must have reached a new low of pathetic and desperate to go after James Spaders voice, then again we are talking about a guy that makes alt account to troll and agree with himself.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Zod heat visions him in half.

Yep, its a machine lol

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL wooo these dudes are furious

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, its just me or Ultron looks lame as hell, he doesnt even have a robotic voice, he sounds like a pissed off Stewie Griffin

LMAO!

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By TheClassicIon

@academic I know you would love this battle xD

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#187  Edited By GXrevolution96

Biased on everything I have seen so far, Zod definitely takes the majority. He is much stronger than the HB armour and most importantly, he is faster and more agile. The armour is lacking in mobility and its durability is questionable. The shockwave, whilst is impressive, is relatively small by MOS standards and damage out was minimal. Zod beats Tony in speed, durability and strength. I could probably see Tony getting a couple shots in if he is lucky, but ultimately best ripped to pieces.\

I am not to impressed with Hulk. It seems like he should be much stronger.

Of course, I cannot fully judge until I see the film.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@bladewolf2 said:

HAHAHA, the last AoU showed how weak are MCU characters compared to DC movie verse, i mean, look at this

Hulk and Hulkbuster baby shockwave, funny enough, both of them need to charge the punch to produce that puny shockwave

No Caption Provided

VS

DBZ esque proper shockwave

No Caption Provided

Then again this is Whedon we re talking about, the same guy that turned Quicksilver into ''almost as fast as a bullet'' lame speedster

Zod murders Tony

LOL this is perfect.

look at that little weaksauce babyshockwave from ironman and hulk. 2 humans right there with no effect other than maybe a little breeze.

and then the kryptonians made a huge hole in the building

LOL

LOL!!!

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the movie isnt even out yet!

though expect me to edit this when i do see it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Grabs popcorn*

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat makes multiple accounts and laughs at his own terrible jokes.................................that's like the saddest thing ever.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is absolutely no proof of what Hulkbuster can do outside of a movie no one has seen yet. Unfortunately, Zod wins by default.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@atheistknowledge said:

Wow someone must have reached a new low of pathetic and desperate to go after James Spaders voice, then again we are talking about a guy that makes alt account to troll and agree with himself.

Dude, don't bother, for some reason MoS threads seem to bring out a lot of.. ehh whatever

It's good to see Marvel finally stepping up their fight scenes/choreographs, the AoU fight scenes look insane! Can't wait!

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladewolf2:

LOL look at 1:00 Thor is so slow that he cant even react against Slowsilver, Faora would murder Thor

Are you flipping kidding me? His back was turned..

The amount of logic used in this thread...

Wait till the movie comes out people, like come on!

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Bladewolf2

So? he the god of thunder, he should be able to react to those types of attacks, funny enough, Quicksilver can PUSH HIM without trouble, MCU Slowdison is slower than a bullet.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@bladewolf2 said:

So? he the god of thunder, he should be able to react to those types of attacks, funny enough, Quicksilver can PUSH HIM without trouble, MCU Slowdison is slower than a bullet.

What does being the god of thunder have to do with getting hit from the back unexpectedly? And what's wrong with Quicksilver pushing Thor?

Wait till the movie comes out for Christ's sake.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait, shouldnt thor be one shotting those fodder little robots if guys like cap are beating them?

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

wait, shouldnt thor be one shotting those fodder little robots if guys like cap are beating them?

What is this supposed to mean? Thor flipped the robot over, the robot turns and gets back up. In another scene, you see Thor one-shotting dozens of them with Steve's shield...

Gawd I'm gonna jump out of this thread before I lose my mind at the type of thinking/logic being practiced here!

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By TravisTouchdown

Stark wins because Zod is a lame villain