This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by WastelandMan (8765 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson said:

Re-watch MoS btw, HB impacting with the fist of Hulk (as they slammed and stayed even we can assumed relatively even striking) causing a shockwave too weak to knock down a guy standing 15 feet away isn't impressive... that literally happened a dozen and a half times in MoS... Not to mention the football field sized shockwave from Zod and Mos colliding a the beginning of their fight,

The shockwave from the punch was bigger than ANY of the shockwaves from the MoS punches. The shockwave also destroyed the windows of multiple cars and sent them jumping. MoS punches did not. None of the punches from MoS knocked any human back either. The shockwave created from Zod and Supes colliding by charging at one another from dozens of feat away isn't as impressive as a massive shockwave caused by a casual punch. I'd also like to point out Hulk hitting HB hundreds of feat in the air and into buildings is far more impressive than how far the Kryptonians hit each other. Kryptonians possess the same mass as a regular human. The Hulkbuster has infinitely greater mass and weight than a regular human.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#52 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat: I don't you understand the definition of favors lol. Don't worry not believing you comes automatically but don't whine when i actually show several rumors that support my claims over yours.

Heh, i don't think i can do anything to undermine myself over a guy that made dozens accounts and a meme out of himself, so don't worry about me :)

#53 Posted by WastelandMan (8765 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat: I don't you understand the definition of favors lol. Don't worry not believing you comes automatically but don't whine when i actually show several rumors that support my claims over yours.

Heh, i don't think i can do anything to undermine myself over a guy that made dozens accounts and a meme out of himself, so don't worry about me :)

#55 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man said:

@atheistknowledge:

Debating with him can be summarized thusly:

Loading Video...

LOOOOOOOOOOL, it's amazing just how perfectly this fits him and his current whining.

No Caption Provided

#56 Posted by MonsterStomp (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

'Dem young shockwaves tho.

Lulz. Copyright.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#57 Edited by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: Why are you following him around??Why you care what he say.??Are you sure you're not trolling him.??

#58 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorxhadesx420: Who is following him? I care when people state false things that is the nature of these forums. How am i trolling him if i asked him to prove his claim? Do you understand the definition of trolling or are you one of his alt accounts/friends?

#59 Edited by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@noone301994 said:

Lulz. Copyright.

BTW, is that Quicksilver, running in behind Hulk at the end? (And yeah, should've waited until the film's release. But after seeing the clip from the fight scene, which provided the first feats for the MCU Hulkbuster, I just decided to go ahead and get the thread started early)

#60 Edited by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

Lulz. Copyright.

it should be cpationed dem baby shockwaves though instead. didnt even hurt those 2 puny humans. meanwhile zods and supermans were destroying building sides and causing them to topple over.

#61 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: You are.You seem to have kind of thing for him.And no,I'm not him.

No need to get all rallied up.

#62 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you following him around??Why you care what he say.??Are you sure you're not trolling him.??

i didnt know this, but apparently i have stalkers. 2 other viners have told me that i have them

#63 Edited by WastelandMan (8765 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge:

Just ignore that other guy. It's one of SodamYats alternate accounts.... So essentially he's talking to himself ..... Which is really sad. Dozens of people know SodamYat has been banned multiple times and uses alternates.

#64 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: You are.You seem to have kind of thing for him.And no,I'm not him.

Prove it. I do have something against him the fact that the dude got banned a million times made several different accounts and goes around antagonizing and trolling other people. Yea i have a feeling you are him, so i am gonna stop here before the altception takes over.

@sodamyat It's not stalkers mate, it's your alt accounts being brought back with necromancy.

#65 Posted by terry2012 (9812 posts) - - Show Bio

No feats for Hulkbuster = Zod wins for now.

@leo-343 said:

Why can't people wait until the film comes out... Seriously it's only a couple of weeks away.

@m_man said:

A bit early bruh.

Seriously. We have nothing to go by but if I had to guess, hulk wrecks the armor in that movie. and Zod is atleast on par with Hulk so.... Robert Downey Jr gets stomped.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
#66 Posted by AgentGhostRider (1246 posts) - - Show Bio

That Bystander was perfectly fine

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
#67 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't need to stalk to understand what is going on with.

Anyway, going off what I saw in the clip, the Hulkbuster can certainly put up a fight, his striking power seems to be as impressive if not a little bit above the Kryptonians.

I guess I'll have to wait to make final judgements.

#69 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

That Bystander was perfectly fine

yea. all they created was a sound wave. similar how you see high pitched sounds break glass. those 2 humans are completely fine. so is that building they are super close to. zod and superman were toppling buildings over with their shockwaves. Not these though.

#BabyShockwaves

#71 Edited by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: BTW, for the first look at feats, here's the short clip of that battle scene in the movie. Spoiler Alert...

Loading Video...

#72 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

yea. all they created was a sound wave. similar how you see high pitched sounds break glass. those 2 humans are completely fine. so is that building they are super close to. zod and superman were toppling buildings over with their shockwaves. Not these though.

#BabyShockwaves

Stop spreading misinformation. That never happened.

Plus the clip cuts off right at that part, you don't know if the human gets blown back at the end or not.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#73 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

You just got to be the first one creating the thread, don't ya?

#74 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#75 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

#BabyShockwaves

Plus the clip cuts off right at that part, you don't know if the human gets blown back at the end or not.

its not misinformation. the shockwaves created by superman and zod were destroyed building sides and causing buildings to fall.

the baby shockwave created by hulk and iron man didnt crush the building behind them. didnt crush the car near by, and didnt hurt the 2 humans near by. it should also be noted that the car is behind the human yet we see the glass shatter from the soundwave and the human was just fine..

#76 Posted by MonsterStomp (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

#BabyShockwaves

Copyright. They saw Man of Steel and was like "Wow, they totally owned us when it came to portraying Gods.".

Wouldn't be surprised if Thor got a huge amp in the speed department, lol.

#77 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat:

its not misinformation. the shockwaves created by superman and zod were destroyed building sides and causing buildings to fall.

Again, this never happened, so please, stop spreading misinformation.

the baby shockwave created by hulk and iron man didnt crush the building behind them. didnt crush the car near by, and didnt hurt the 2 humans near by. it should also be noted that the car is behind the human yet we see the glass shatter from the sound wave and the human was just fine..

This 'baby shock wave' came from Hulk and Tony simply punching each others' fists, Zod and Superman flew into each other at high speeds from god knows how tall that building was.

That said, I'm still going to hold my judgements until after I've seen the movie..

#78 Posted by terry2012 (9812 posts) - - Show Bio

@sundeep said:

@terry2012: BTW, for the first look at feats, here's the short clip of that battle scene in the movie. Spoiler Alert...

It doesn't even show. So might have to do it again.

#79 Posted by MonsterStomp (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

This 'baby shock wave' came from Hulk and Tony simply punching each others' fists, Zod and Superman flew into each other at high speeds from god knows how tall that building was.

That said, I'm still going to hold my judgements until after I've seen the movie..

Is it our fault that Superman and Zod are faster and therefore can dish out harder hits? That's the whole basis of the comparison, is it not?

#80 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@sodamyat said:

#BabyShockwaves

the baby shockwave created by hulk and iron man didnt crush the building behind them. didnt crush the car near by, and didnt hurt the 2 humans near by. it should also be noted that the car is behind the human yet we see the glass shatter from the soundwave and the human was just fine..

The car is indeed a long way behind the human- far closer to the epicenter of the shockwave than the human is. And who's to say that the human isn't already dead from the shockwave impact- that he doesn't have internal bleeding from the trauma, and/or that his bones haven't been fragmented by the shockwave? At the very least, that human's now permanently deaf.

#81 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

their sockwaves made huge holes in buildings

and meanwhile hulk and iron mans BabyShockwave gave off a nice breeze

#82 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And yet, Metropolis is back to normal the very next day. Strange, that...

#83 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (4475 posts) - - Show Bio
@monsterstomp said:

Is it our fault that Superman and Zod are faster and therefore can dish out harder hits? That's the whole basis of the comparison, is it not?

Well for one, they can't dish out harder hits, it's the reverse, as in, Hulk has better striking feats. The comparison actually goes against the notion you're trying to assert. If Hulk and Tony can produce a shock wave that large while standing still, simply moving their limbs and it's comparable to the Kryptonian shock waves, god know what will happen if they flew into each other at high speeds.

#84 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

You just got to be the first one creating the thread, don't ya?

>_> ...

#85 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sundeep said:

@sodamyat said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

doesnt matter how fast the people of metropolis can rebuild. thats irrelevant to the facts ive shown :)

#86 Posted by Black_Arrow (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman beats him.

#87 Edited by MonsterStomp (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Well for one, they can't dish out harder hits, it's the reverse, as in, Hulk has better striking feats. The comparison actually goes against the notion you're trying to assert. If Hulk and Tony can produce a shock wave that large while standing still, simply moving their limbs and it's comparable to the Kryptonian shock waves, god know what will happen if they flew into each other at high speeds.

One shotting a Leviathan isn't the best striking feat. Superman one-shotting a skyscraper level World Engine while in a weakened state tops that. And this Engine was durable enough to land in the Indian Ocean at high speeds without compromising its structure.

My point still stands. We're seeing who creates more destruction with their striking feats, and Superman/Zod win despite their speed advantage.

#88 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

@sundeep said:

@sodamyat said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

doesnt matter how fast the people of metropolis can rebuild. thats irrelevant to the facts ive shown :)

If they can rebuild and repair all that damage in the space of a single day, then that implies that the standard of construction in Metropolis has to have been extremely poor, meaning that those building must logically be significantly structurally weaker than the norm in the first place. I mean, I could probably cause the greater levels of damage than that to a city made out of Lego bricks; and it'd take the people at Legoland a lot longer to reconstruct that Lego city than it took them to reconstruct Metropolis in that film.

#89 Posted by flameboy298 (2805 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by KingTPhil (1730 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sundeep said:

@sodamyat said:

@sundeep said:

@sodamyat said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If they can rebuild and repair all that damage in the space of a single day, then that implies that the standard of construction in Metropolis has to have been extremely poor, meaning that those building must logically be significantly structurally weaker than the norm in the first place. I mean, I could probably cause the greater levels of damage than that to a city made out of Lego bricks; and it'd take the people at Legoland a lot longer to reconstruct that Lego city than it took them to reconstruct Metropolis in that film.

none of that matters. just look at the pictures. thats it.

superman and zods shockwave = huge holes in buildings

ironman and hulks BabyShockwave = nice breeze

#92 Edited by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man: there was one car and it didn't jump, heck the human didn't even budge

@sodamyat: a nice breeze Lool I'm dead

@sundeep: no one knows how much time went by since the invasion. Nice try.

#93 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfabz-23 said:

@sodamyat: a nice breeze Lool I'm dead

lol youre dead and the regular human who was there to tank ironman and hulks BabyShockwave didnt die....lol

#95 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

One shotting a Leviathan isn't the best striking feat. Superman one-shotting a skyscraper level World Engine while in a weakened state tops that. And this Engine was durable enough to land in the Indian Ocean at high speeds without compromising its structure.

The bit Clark flew through wasn't 'skyscraper level'... not to mention no one know what material it's made of, oh, and again, Clark flew through it, Hulk simply stood there and one-shotted the Leviathan who was both strong and durable enough to literally walk (well.. fly) through multiple buildings and collapse them in the process.

My point still stands. We're seeing who creates more destruction with their striking feats, and Superman/Zod win despite their speed advantage.

I'm not denying this, but what you people are failing to note is the fact that Tony and Hulk produced that shock wave from standing still and moving their limbs, Clark and Zod HAD to fly fast from long distances to produce shock waves that big.

When Zod and Clark fought on the ground, the didn't/couldn't produce any shock waves as big as the one Hulk/Tony made.

Again, I will reserve my judgements until April 23rd.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
#96 Posted by theaterofdreams (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod one shot with his index finger

#97 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat:

Just look at the pictures. That's it.

No Caption Provided

Superman and Zod's shockwave = huge holes in buildings.

This little girl's shockwave = total pulverisation of the buildings into pulp.

The little girl's more powerful. The end...

#98 Edited by terry2012 (9812 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by MonsterStomp (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01:

The bit Clark flew through wasn't 'skyscraper level'... not to mention no one know what material it's made of, oh, and again, Clark flew through it, Hulk simply stood there and one-shotted the Leviathan who was both strong and durable enough to literally walk through multiple buildings and collapse them in the process.

No one needs to know what the material was made of. Logically its material from a technologically more advanced race. Flying through it doesn't make the striking feat any less valid. The Engine has more feats than a leviathan. To add to that, I don't recall a single Leviathan flying through a building.

I'm not denying this, but what you people are failing to note is the fact that Tony and Hulk produced that shock wave from standing still and moving their limbs, Clark and Zod HAD to fly fast from long distances to produce shock waves that big.

I'm not ignoring that, its just irrelevant. Moreover, Zod fought Superman at close quarters and produced comparable shockwaves (right before the part where Zod grabs Superman by the cape).

#100 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sundeep said:

@sodamyat:

Just look at the pictures. That's it.

No Caption Provided

Superman and Zod's shockwave = huge holes in buildings.

This little girl's shockwave = total pulverisation of the buildings into pulp.

The little girl's more powerful. The end...

LOL