Hulk vs Wolverine & Wendigo

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Based on a scan shown by castleking, considering their full abilities, could the two together really beat the Hulk?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking

at base level never giving him the chance to build up his rage they knock him out...in a berserker rage attack..

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

castleking said:
"at base level never giving him the chance to build up his rage they knock him out...in a berserker rage attack..
"
u knw. I can accept that. Doc Samson knocked him out at a base level of 70 tons.

Now without that factor, do they have a chance?
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Acheron

It would be a long fight. Hulk will be healing from their blows and the other two will be doing the same, except he won't be able to get a definitive blow on Wolvie since Wendigo will be rushing him.

If he could separate the two somehow (IE: Hurl Wendigo away), he could work on one of them and then probably win. I'll put a vote for Hulk.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking

hulk has always proven susceptable to slash and stabbing attacks going back 30 years of history..

No Caption Provided
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Acheron
castleking said:
"hulk has always proven susceptable to slash and stabbing attacks going back 30 years of history..

No Caption Provided
"
That's the Crossroads, right?

I was under the impression that those demons were all at his strength level, so not only do they have claws, they also have the force to back it up with. He's not vulnerable to all slashing and stabbings, but Wolverine has his unique claws and Wendigo has the strength to back up his claws so they would penetrate.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking

not sure found the scan against a comparison with wolverine/hulk and the n'giren demons.. the site said thats what these guys were..

but i'll have recheck to make sure.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember what Wolverine said when he fought the Grey Hulk. He said that he thought the Hulks skin couldn't be cut but it was because he healed so quickly that it seemed so. With enough rage they would stand a chance and since this is the condition, they lose.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordCosmicKing

not true the gray hulk only made it through the first round because wolverine walked away thinking hulk was done..

second round they fought again wolverine still made the same amount of damage but were interrupted by rick..

hulk can heal as fast as he wants but his rage has never bn fast enough to make it seem like he cant be cut look at WWH scans..
even at their full  abilities unless you are counting WWH... they should be able to take hulk out with a combination of brute strength and slash attacks...especially around the throat area that wolverine is known for..

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordCosmicKing said:
"not true the gray hulk only made it through the first round because wolverine walked away thinking hulk was done..

second round they fought again wolverine still made the same amount of damage but were interrupted by rick..

hulk can heal as fast as he wants but his rage has never bn fast enough to make it seem like he cant be cut look at WWH scans..
even at their full  abilities unless you are counting WWH... they should be able to take hulk out with a combination of brute strength and slash attacks...especially around the throat area that wolverine is known for.."
He was referring to the Green Hulk and their first meeting. And he didn't do the same damage. It became harder because he started to heal quicker.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordCosmicKing
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
the rest of the scans.. anyway in their first encounter logan did cut and draw blood not sure why he said that to the gray hulk...
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In their first fight (Hulk 180#181), Wolverine didn't draw any blood. And barely did when fighting the Grey Hulk after he got enraged.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordCosmicKing
looks like blood and also that was a long time ago with the comic censor..
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordCosmicKing said:
"
"
Blood without site of any damage. doesn't seem likely. But let say it is. it's not that blood can't be drawn. Others have done it. Juggernaut did it to WWHulk. The thing is (even better than Wolverine himself) Hulk's healing factor can heal so quickly from it that it doesn't matter the injury depending on his level of rage.

Wolverine and Wendigo could cause damge, but he would heal almost instantly from it and they would be able to the same from his attacks.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordCosmicKing
can still cut..
can still cut..
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Citizen Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Citizen Vance

The Hulk wins this.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordCosmicKing said:
"
can still cut..
can still cut..
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
Not sure what point your trying to make if any or if you are ignoring their past fights and what the Hulk's capable of.

All the scans showing that Wolverine can cut him doesn't mean he can win. Never has never will. The thing is, could the two together beat an enraged Hulk?
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordCosmicKing

the point is for you to enjoy the dialogue in the mansion....to be fare i havent really been given to much attention to this thread.. but now you have my full attention.

ok your position is based on an old fight that happen 30 years ago and hyperbole that happen 20 years ago and the assumption of a high degree of rage.. now for the last 20 yrs or so thel hulks durability and rage have not matched their first encounter ever since then..in their first initial battle hulk was not extremely angry no more then he normally acts in a calm like level.. wolverine since then has fought hulk in both calm and extreme rage and has cut him with a high degree of success..

so i dont see where you are now basing this wolverine will heal as soon as you cut him because in world war hulk wolverine slashed his eyes and it took a few panels for them to heal so clearly it was not as you stated..

in the instance where wolverine was death hulk was in his savage mind state and was fairly in a rage but his rage turned to fear due iminent death had wolverine not stopped he would have killed him clearly wolverine was cutting faster then the hulks ability to heal..

the only mistake i ever see ppl make with the hulk is not that they cant bea t him its that they stop short of permanenly killing him.
allowing hulk o regenerate and recover from near death or KO's and continue fighting with greater rage.. something i dont see either of these doing from lessons learned from past battles. especially wolverine would know how to permanently defeat him if need be.. if the battle is to simply KO him for a reasonable amount of time it is possible for these two to do it..

as stated in the story arc with the xmen where logan follows hulk after he wakes up tells him he could have killed him permanently if he wanted while knocked out,,,,same threat wolverine made to the gray hulk when  wolverine was around his neck asking him to calm down before he had to kill him because he knew how to take some one like him down..

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordCosmicKing said:
"the point is for you to enjoy the dialogue in the mansion....to be fare i havent really been given to much attention to this thread.. but now you have my full attention.

ok your position is based on an old fight that happen 30 years ago and hyperbole that happen 20 years ago and the assumption of a high degree of rage.. now for the last 20 yrs or so thel hulks durability and rage have not matched their first encounter ever since then..in their first initial battle hulk was not extremely angry no more then he normally acts in a calm like level.. wolverine since then has fought hulk in both calm and extreme rage and has cut him with a high degree of success..

so i dont see where you are now basing this wolverine will heal as soon as you cut him because in world war hulk wolverine slashed his eyes and it took a few panels for them to heal so clearly it was not as you stated..

in the instance where wolverine was death hulk was in his savage mind state and was fairly in a rage but his rage turned to fear due iminent death had wolverine not stopped he would have killed him clearly wolverine was cutting faster then the hulks ability to heal..

the only mistake i ever see ppl make with the hulk is not that they cant bea t him its that they stop short of permanenly killing him.
allowing hulk o regenerate and recover from near death or KO's and continue fighting with greater rage.. something i dont see either of these doing from lessons learned from past battles. especially wolverine would know how to permanently defeat him if need be.. if the battle is to simply KO him for a reasonable amount of time it is possible for these two to do it..

as stated in the story arc with the xmen where logan follows hulk after he wakes up tells him he could have killed him permanently if he wanted while knocked out,,,,same threat wolverine made to the gray hulk when  wolverine was around his neck asking him to calm down before he had to kill him because he knew how to take some one like him down..
 "
Glad i have your attention:

U can't say that Wolverine/Death would have killed him cause that's just a speculation. And based on the Wolverine/Grey Hulk fight (that you brought up) Wolverines attacks began to have no effect. And that is a weaker Hulk. Every other fight has gone the same. Wolverine cuts and cuts him. Hulk heals and heals. Some injuries take longer. Some don't even slow him down. And it is basic knowledge that not only does the Hulk strength increase with rage but his healing factor as well. A healing factor that is superior to Wolverines. And since Wolverine has shrugged offed injuries worst than anything he has given to the Hulk, it is just simple to understand  that a character with a superior healing factor would do atleast the same.
Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Villelater

well a nice well placed Thunderclap will by Hulk time in the fight

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"the point is for you to enjoy the dialogue in the mansion....to be fare i havent really been given to much attention to this thread.. but now you have my full attention.

"
Glad i have your attention:

U can't say that Wolverine/Death would have killed him cause that's just a speculation. And based on the Wolverine/Grey Hulk fight (that you brought up) Wolverines attacks began to have no effect. And that is a weaker Hulk. Every other fight has gone the same. Wolverine cuts and cuts him. Hulk heals and heals. Some injuries take longer. Some don't even slow him down. And it is basic knowledge that not only does the Hulk strength increase with rage but his healing factor as well. A healing factor that is superior to Wolverines. And since Wolverine has shrugged offed injuries worst than anything he has given to the Hulk, it is just simple to understand  that a character with a superior healing factor would do atleast the same."
Can't dispute logic.