Hulk vs Thor vs Superman vs Silver Surfer H2H

• 76 results
Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#51 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins easily. Best striker of this group and has great durability not to much stupid OP regen.

#52 Posted by Battle123axe (9397 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer round 1

Green Scar or Superman round 2

#53 Posted by Gaoron (9547 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this count as Surfer using power cosmic to amp his strikes?

No Caption Provided

If yes (it seems like a physical feat) then I don't see how Surfer loses.

#54 Posted by destinyman75 (15560 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: because everyone here has crazy durability and strength, Norrin just isn't as skilled H2H. People like Thor are far more skilled in doing.so and already hit as hard if not harder

#55 Posted by destinyman75 (15560 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Thor beats Norrin often..So don't see that at all..Thor is also far more skilled then anyone here... Truthfully between Thor hulk and Clark. Norrin is out of his league here, fist aren't His thing

#56 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captainmarvel11
#57 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Not really, it's Surfer and Morg releasing enough energy as they wrestle to blow up a planet, it's also a shared feat.

So i don't see how we can count it here.

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
#58 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

@captainmarvel11: Actually Norrin would have trouble with Thor even with his abilities. But OT definitely not an h2h guy Norrin.. agreed

I understand why people think this about Surfer but honestly he uses H2H all the time.

https://imgur.com/a/egG10

He does use it fairly often but i've never seen him be as impressive with it as someone like Clark or Bruce are, his best feat with is probably beating up BRB while apologizing to him.

#59 Posted by nightgate (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Silver Surfer

Round 2: Hulk or Superman

#60 Posted by baph (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Thor.

Round 2: Hulk.

#61 Posted by destinyman75 (15560 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: He uses it true but it's not his forte. He has no training like the others. Thor, hulk and Clark all use there fist more

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#62 Posted by davidharewood14 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#63 Edited by FiendishMind (655 posts) - - Show Bio
@captainmarvel11 said:

He does use it fairly often but i've never seen him be as impressive with it as someone like Clark or Bruce are, his best feat with is probably beating up BRB while apologizing to him.

IMO, Surfer trading blows with Unipower Krosakis is more impressive than the BRB beatdown. At the time, Krosakis had the combined physical power of Hulk and Gladiator from the Unipower, and he was directly amping himself off of Gladiator and countless other aliens as well.

#64 Posted by MainJP (7089 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Silver Surfer

Round 2: Hulk or Superman

#65 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (427 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Thor because he has some pretty good H2H skill and has similar stats to everyone here.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#66 Posted by blackpantherisb (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solidly both rounds.

#67 Posted by AzazeL9 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiendishmind: I think it's more impressive beating down BRB into submission than just trading blows with someone and where is it mention that the Uni-power had the power of Hulk at that point? I know a few characters like X-23 that had the Uni-power but didn't have the power of Hulk.

#68 Posted by Thedailybagel (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk every round.

#69 Posted by MattyBoi (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

Thor

#70 Posted by TheHercules (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman both rounds!

#71 Edited by FiendishMind (655 posts) - - Show Bio
@azazel9 said:

@fiendishmind: I think it's more impressive beating down BRB into submission than just trading blows with someone and where is it mention that the Uni-power had the power of Hulk at that point? I know a few characters like X-23 that had the Uni-power but didn't have the power of Hulk.

The impressiveness of trading blows is dependent on who you're trading blows with, in this case, with regards to H2H performance, the Krosakis instance is much more impressive IMO.

The Unipower was replicating the powers of the heroes it was bonded with, specifically for use with future hosts.

https://imgur.com/a/DYQJv

However the Unipower's "power" was unstable and fluctuating so it's early users weren't getting the full power, however by the time it bonded with Invisible Woman it's power was stable enough to allow her to physically throwdown with Gladiator and beat him. After being absorbed by Krosakis it was even more stabilized, to the point at which it's original powers where returning and available for Krosakis to use.

#72 Posted by AzazeL9 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@azazel9 said:

The impressiveness of trading blows is dependent on who you're trading blows with, in this case, with regards to H2H performance, the Krosakis instance is much more impressive IMO.

The Unipower was replicating the powers of the heroes it was bonded with, specifically for use with future hosts.

https://imgur.com/a/DYQJv

However the Unipower's "power" was unstable and fluctuating so it's early users weren't getting the full power, however by the time it bonded with Invisible Woman it's power was stable enough to allow her to physically throwdown with Gladiator and beat him. After being absorbed by Krosakis it was even more stabilized, to the point at which it's original powers where returning and available for Krosakis to use.

I don't remember Krosaki doing anything impressive with his physical power is my point, while i know how durable BRB is to getting smacked in the face.

Yea but that's the thing i doubt it had the power of Hulk in it or at least it was able to replicate it fully because if it did that alone would be enough to beat Surfer into submission after a while, with Gladiator and countless others added to the mix, Surfer would have been straight up KO'd from the first blow, so i question it's consistency.

#73 Edited by FiendishMind (655 posts) - - Show Bio
@azazel9 said:

I don't remember Krosaki doing anything impressive with his physical power is my point, while i know how durable BRB is to getting smacked in the face.

Yea but that's the thing i doubt it had the power of Hulk in it or at least it was able to replicate it fully because if it did that alone would be enough to beat Surfer into submission after a while, with Gladiator and countless others added to the mix, Surfer would have been straight up KO'd from the first blow, so i question it's consistency.

People underestimate Surfer's late 90's/early 00's power creep. Physically beating a full power Surfer into submission became absurdly difficult after that. Characters that had achieved it in the past, such as Thor and BRB, could no longer pull it off. Hell even Chaos War Hercules failed in Chaos War #2, the same Hercules that in the prior issue had been slapping around the All-Fathers of the Council of Godheads.

#74 Posted by AzazeL9 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiendishmind: Sure i agree, however if a character with Hulks strength was standing there exchanging punches with Surfer and nothing else, eventually Surfer should go down before the other guy. And that is nothing against Surfer himself because there really aren't any characters in Marvel that are on high-tier/herald tier level that can trade blows with Hulk and come out on top, they either need to employ other strategies or rely on other abilities and even then it's very difficult. So what i am saying i am not sure how much i buy Krosaki having Hulks + Gladiator + a bunch of other characters powers in him.

#75 Posted by ecu4awhile (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with new five two SUPES. Dude was insanely strong.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#76 Posted by davidharewood14 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer converts them into apostles

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#77 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7937 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps.