Hulk vs Thor vs Superman vs Silver Surfer H2H

• 76 results
#1 Edited by TakenStew22 (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1

Pre-Core Breach Savage Hulk, Worthy Thor without Mjolnir, New 52 Superman and Pre-Annihilation Surfer.

Round 2

Green Scar/Post-Core Breach Savage Hulk, Worthy Thor with Mjolnir (he can only use physical strikes), Post-Crisis Superman and Post-Annihilation Surfer.

Rules

• H2H only (except for Thor in Round 2 obviously)
  • Surfer can only use the power cosmic to amp his strikes
  • Thor can only use lightning to amp his strikes
  • Speed equalized
  • Healing factor equalized
  • No flight
  • All are bloodlusted and morals are off
  • Win by death or K.O., no BFR
  • Takes place on an indestructible planet
Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#2 Posted by FinalKingThanos (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha where to begin with this....

#3 Posted by destinyman75 (15560 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Clark

Hulk

Norrin.

Thor is the best easily h2h a warrior born with the strength and durability to win.

Clark's speed and strength and durability give him a close second.

Hulks strength and arguably best durability make it tough

Norrin is tough but in H2H he's out of his League here

#5 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo h2h goes to t1

Won't be easy tho

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
#6 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Superman easy

Round 2: Superman easy

With all these stipulations this is honestly an easy to at best mid difficulty win for Superman.

#7 Posted by TakenStew22 (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo h2h goes to t1

Won't be easy tho

This is a free-for-all.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by TakenStew22 (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

With all these stipulations this is honestly an easy to at best mid difficulty win for Superman.

Is Green Scar the same as Post CB Savage Hulk? I'll put it in the OP just in case.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#10 Posted by FinalKingThanos (2712 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11 said:

Is Green Scar the same as Post CB Savage Hulk? I'll put it in the OP just in case.

No Green Scar is far above post core breach Savage Hulk. Since post core breach it goes like this Green Scar > Immortal Hulk > Indestructible Hulk > Savage Hulk > Doc Green.

#12 Edited by Toratorn (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Scar cracks their skulls in round 2. As for round 1... Seeing how much trouble Superman had with Thor in JLA/Avengers, he is not coming on top in any case; fighting anyone would leave him exhausted and barely standing on his feet.

#13 Posted by TakenStew22 (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22 said:
@captainmarvel11 said:

No Green Scar is far above post core breach Savage Hulk. Since post core breach it goes like this Green Scar > Immortal Hulk > Indestructible Hulk > Savage Hulk > Doc Green.

If I gave him Green Scar feats do you think it would be more even?

#14 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7314 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Hulk

Thor

That other guy

#15 Posted by Ouroborik (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer is getting really underrated here... he was clearly superior to the Hulk in pure H2H during Planet Hulk, and he beat Skaar through H2H as well if I remember correctly.

#16 Edited by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik said:

The Silver Surfer is getting really underrated here... he was clearly superior to the Hulk in pure H2H during Planet Hulk, and he beat Skaar through H2H as well if I remember correctly.

He didn't fight Hulk in pure H2H in Planet Hulk and both were massively weakened(Hulk even more so since he arrived on the planet after Surfer) and in the end Hulk took him out with 3 hits, he didn't beat Skaar he actually lost to Skaar and that was Skaar who was even younger and weaker than the one that came to Earth, although Surfer lost most of his power cosmic IIRC when he fought Skaar, then again Skaar isn't that impressively physically either he got casually manhandled by Hulk who could have cracked his head like an egg if he wanted to.

Surfer would beat everyone here if all the abilities were allowed but purely H2H he really doesn't have the feats on the level of Hulk or Superman.

#17 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11 said:
@takenstew22 said:
@captainmarvel11 said:

If I gave him Green Scar feats do you think it would be more even?

If it's Green Scar than round 2 is debatable between him and Superman.

Round 1 is still an easy win for Superman.

#18 Posted by Ouroborik (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik said:

He didn't fight Hulk in pure H2H in Planet Hulk and both were massively weakened(Hulk even more so since he arrived on the planet after Surfer) and in the end Hulk took him out with 3 hits, he didn't beat Skaar he actually lost to Skaar and that was Skaar who was even younger and weaker than the one that came to Earth.

Surfer would beat everyone here if all the abilities were allowed but purely H2H he really doesn't have the feats on the level of Hulk or Superman.

Hulk didn't take out Surfer. He cheapshotted a friendly Surfer like a total coward and pummeled on him while Surfer was not fighting back.

And Surfer also didn't lost to Skaar. From what I remember he was holding back the entire time and pretty much stomped Skaar when the fight started getting serious.

#19 Edited by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik said:
@captainmarvel11 said:
@ouroborik said:

He didn't fight Hulk in pure H2H in Planet Hulk and both were massively weakened(Hulk even more so since he arrived on the planet after Surfer) and in the end Hulk took him out with 3 hits, he didn't beat Skaar he actually lost to Skaar and that was Skaar who was even younger and weaker than the one that came to Earth.

Hulk didn't take out Surfer. He cheapshotted a friendly Surfer like a total coward and pummeled on him while Surfer was not fighting back.

And Surfer also didn't lost to Skaar. From what I remember he was holding back the entire time and pretty much stomped Skaar when the fight started getting serious.

Surfer was knocked out, so he did take him out. A "friendly" Surfer lol. I dunno why you are getting emotional over this or why you have a bias against Hulk, but let me give you the rundown of Hulk and Surfers fight there.

The fight starts off with Surfer appearing and Hulk trying to talk to him calling him his friend, to which Surfer replies by hitting Hulk with his weapon and as Hulk tells him he thought Surfer was his friend why is he trying to fight him? Surfer tells him to forgive him and headbutts him, so that's 2 cheap shot hits on Hulk he did while Hulk was trying to talk him down

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

After that Surfer fights the rest of the Warband using his morning star and Surf board, until Hulk comes from the side and hits the disk on his chest breaking it(which in turn breaks the control over him)

No Caption Provided

then as Surfer says he is free, Hulk in a blind fit of rage hits Surfer again pummeling him into the ground and knocking him out for a few pages

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

This is not a "cowardly" act Hulk isn't even aware that the disk is controlling Surfer nor was he aware he broke it because he was in a fit of blind rage, which is why Korg had to step in and stop him from killing him. At that point there was nothing Surfer could do since Hulk was beating on him relentlessly. So i am unsure where Surfer is exactly shown dominating Hulk in H2H here, the only H2H thing he did to him was headbutt him while Hulk was talking him down then got KO'd while his disk was broken.

As for Skaar you are misremembering things a bit

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

They fought fairly evenly, Surfer got the upper hand when he siphoned Skaars old power from him to use it to heal the planet but then Skaar blindsided him and put an obedience disk on him enslaving him.

It's cool that Surfer managed to fight Skaar fairly evenly in H2H but Skaar is below even Red She Hulk in H2H let alone Hulk himself, so it's not as impressive as you might think.

#20 Posted by Oraculi (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

Superduperman wins!

#21 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#22 Posted by TakenStew22 (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Oraculi (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: oh wait, speed is equalized.

hmmm I say he loses round 2 to Thor.

#24 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi: You think Thor can take out post crisis Superman and Green Scar in round 2?

#25 Posted by Oraculi (6804 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi: Whats the difference between classic Thor and current Thor? It's the same Thor.

#27 Posted by Oraculi (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: Just that we prioritize his classic feats over his current ones.

#28 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi: Ok, but how do his classic feats give him the win here? If we took in some classic feats seriously i'd take Hulk easily over every one else considering he use to do things like break time, break reality, cause infinite destruction with his punches, shake infinite dimensions, destroy universes.... some of the classic feats are extremely silly. So i am still not sure how Thor puts down either Clark or Bruce before they put him down, especially in round 2 where Clark and Hulk are just way more physically imposing than Thor.

#29 Edited by TakenStew22 (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11 said:

@oraculi: Ok, but how do his classic feats give him the win here? If we took in some classic feats seriously i'd take Hulk easily over every one else considering he use to do things like break time, break reality, cause infinite destruction with his punches, shake infinite dimensions, destroy universes.... some of the classic feats are extremely silly. So i am still not sure how Thor puts down either Clark or Bruce before they put him down, especially in round 2 where Clark and Hulk are just way more physically imposing than Thor.

Thor can use his hammer in round 2 but only physical strikes and lightning amped strikes.

#30 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: I know, but he can't really put down post-crisis Clark or Green Scar before they put him down, he needs his full array of abilities to hang around with them, his powers are much more important to him then they are to guys like Hulk and Superman who are basically physical bricks, while Thor isn't.

#31 Posted by Kirkseven (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

Green Scar cracks their skulls in round 2. As for round 1... Seeing how much trouble Superman had with Thor in JLA/Avengers, he is not coming on top in any case; fighting anyone would leave him exhausted and barely standing on his feet.

Do you agree that Post Crisis Supes would beat anyone here in pure 1v1 h2h? including or not counting for the changed conditions?

In that (canon?) story, He even beat Thor in a slug fest without using his super speed, which is impressive. Though to be fair, he was hurt to the point Iron man could hurt him.

#32 Posted by destinyman75 (15560 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: Actually Norrin would have trouble with Thor even with his abilities. But OT definitely not an h2h guy Norrin.. agreed

#33 Posted by BruceRogers (17681 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the bit about classic Thor >>> current Thor, coming from? At best, he relied on his powers a lot more and that's useless in a h2h fight. Current Thor definitely has better physical feats to his name.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#34 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Surfer stomped BRB h2h and BRB is the equal of everybody else in this thread

#35 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk always wins fights like this in the comics, especially against Thor who has the best striking feats here if we ignore Surfer stomping BRB

#36 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: BRB is not the equal of everybody in this thread, he is only equal to Thor.

And Surfer didnt beat him in pute H2H, unless you ignore the energy charged fists he had.

#38 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: BRB tanks being in ground zero of planets exploding

I'd like to think Surfer is allowed to do that here

And Thor has the best striking feats here

#39 Edited by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: What you just said has nothing to do with what i said.

Charging your fists with energy is not H2H. Although it doesnt help all that much here tbh.

#40 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: BRB tanking being in ground zero of planets exploding shows he's a physical equal to everybody here

Surfer charged his fists to amp his strikes which is allowed here

#41 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, depends on how the fight goes. Thor > SS; SS > Superman, Hulk > Thor and Superman> Hulk.

So it depends like a lot.

#42 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: Tanking explosions is not the same as tanking blunt force attacks. Bill isnt really the best at it considering Surfer, Thor, Gladiator, Drax, Maxam, etc... have all beaten him down with their fists.

I dont see OP specifically mention it.

#43 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: a planetary explosion consists of blunt force trauma, especially when Beta took Stardusts bullrush that exploded the planet and all these characters have been beaten down

You don't or you didn't? Cause it's under the rules

#44 Posted by Bayman007 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman all rounds

#45 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: To a degree but its not the same as getting punched in the face thats generally treated differently. Its why Bill isnt the best at tanking punches. Also that Bullrush wasnt on Bill but on whoever Bill was holding i forgot her name.

Yea i see it now, still dont change much.

#46 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: tanking planetary explosions is still impressive and something not many characters have done and that bullrush wasn't on Bill but he should have still felt it since after connecting with that character the bullrush still had enough force to explode the planet so Bill still basically took a planetary bullrush and the resulting explosion, which is even more impressive

#47 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: Not many have done thats true, but Hulk and Superman have. Not only have they tanked planets exploding, they have tanked planet busting attacks.

I still dont see how that negates Bill getting KOd by Thor, Gladiator, Surfer, Drax, Maxam, Super Skrull, etc... all of which used their fists and all of who have striking power than either Hulk or Superman

#48 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: what planet busting attacks of the magnitude of a planetary bullrush have these guys taken then proceeded to tank a planet exploding straight afterwards?

It negates it by showing you Beta can tank planetary hits therefore Surfer not only beating him but stomping him while apologising is a feat non of these guys have

If we list the times Hulk and Superman have also been beaten on we'd be here the whole day

Thor has punched people straight through a planet without Mjolnir, Gladiator at the peak of his powers has planet busted, Drax has fluctuating power levels from star busting to being just above street level, Surfer is Surfer etc. besides a few low showings like Super Skrull (when did he beat Beta?) these guys giving Beta trouble isn't a reason to believe he isn't at the level of Hulk and Superman

#49 Posted by FiendishMind (655 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Toratorn (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: he can beat Thor, that's for sure, but I doubt he can beat Surfer (if the latter is allowed to amp his strikes with energy) or Hulk. He barely beat Thor, and Savage Hulk is at least as strong (if not stronger) as Thor and gets stronger during the fight on top of that. And Green Scar is strong enough to crack skulls of Thor lvl characters if he isn't pulling his punches (as confirmed by Hercules), so I don't see Clark even putting up a fight against him.