morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Fresh Prince said:
" If the fight's in character, Thor would win in a tough fight. Not in character, Thor shouldn't have too much trouble picking up the win. "
Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Havoc@
@Norbit:  
How did Rulk beat thor at first? "Leobforce/ The writers empowerment". Rulk used thor's hammer against him (Plot device) 
How did he take it? Prep knowledge ot hammer's weakness in space.   

What happen next? Thor came back and nearly killed that red ass freak. Rulk admitts it himself. Also I think thor stripped the Loebforce from Rulk too. That sure explains why Rulk is getting his ass handed to him by Wolverine, She Hulk and etc. 
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By weaponxx

Thunder God 

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FallenAnvil

I owned What If #2 where Thor grappled with the Hulk.. Almost has his back broken but snapped Hulk's neck killing him with his bare hands. This was a spin on the Hulk's origin story. "What if the Hulk kept Bruce Banner's brain." Many things have changed regarding the Hulk over the years as have things regarding Thor. But I still say Thor CAN take Hulk in hand to hand combat.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By daak1212
@blacktom212 said:
"classic thor was always wrotten like brawler. he always brawl  with the hulk let the hulk get more angrier. th fights between then always end in a tie. thor would win this he have so much he can do to the hulk; he can fire a god blast, bfr the hulk, trasnmutation, antimatte, he can beat him if he plays it smart. i know hulk now, have some githing skills....but i dont it compare to thor. thor always hold his own fitging with the hulk. and we have seen thor takings shot from celestials and fitghing much more tougher opponents. if thor uses all of his power he can finish this quickly, dont giving hulk the chance to get stronger. "

That takes a days worth of meditation.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#56  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Thor.

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Fire-brand

thor, he has a hammer.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By SpidermanWins

Definitely Thor, he has the power of a god, but it would be a great fight

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Suggs44

Odinson FTW

Moon.Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Moon.Knight

Which hulk?????

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By blackadam

thor f@ck!ng odinson takes this( sorry for cursing)
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BattleMage
@Final Arrow said:
"

This annoys me Is or is not thor a god , Answer Yes is Hulk No

if thor used all his power including the odian wrath Hulk would die .

"
This is a good point! It should also be use for any Thor vs Supes threads as well. IMO
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BattleMage

Could go either way

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By blackadam
@BattleMage said:
"Could go either way "

it wont actually, thor should have win in all their matches is just for the sake of entertaining, really, like someone says before me: in character thor wins in a tough battle, out of character thor stomps
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sherlock

Why is there even a debate going on this Hulk hasnt got a prayer

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor for being as strong or stronger  
Thor for being more burable  
Thor for being infinitly faster  
Thor for his flight  
Thor for his weather anilities  
Thor for Mjolneir  
Thor for Mjolneir's huge list of abilities which would allow him to take out Hulk without having to do anything  
Thor for being far more skilled  

Hulk because his Healing factor is better  

Thor because he can channel magic and heal even faster 

Hulk because if he was angry enough he could theoretically become stronger  

Thor because that is a huge IF  

lorddingoberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By lorddingoberry

Well it really depends here, 

I would say in most cases Thor would win,  though probably not in hand to hand combat. 
Sometimes regular (dumb brute) Hulk, will get all caught up trying to pick up Thor's hammer (which is of course impossible) 

The most likely way Hulk would win is if it was World War Hulk, Hulk, and just regular non-odinforce, Thor. 
Hulk is wayyy powerful in this form, even beating the shit out of Black Bolt. 

Crazy Idea though, since Hulk was so justifiably mad in WWH, the spirit of vengeance would not hurt him, there is a slim chance that Hulk could use Mjiolnir, hardly possible, but how cool would that be?!?! 

Anyways, Thor. 

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By crabtree

hulk wins

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By blackadam
@crabtree said:
"hulk wins "
no
@lorddingoberry said:
"Well it really depends here,  I would say in most cases Thor would win,  though probably not in hand to hand combat. Sometimes regular (dumb brute) Hulk, will get all caught up trying to pick up Thor's hammer (which is of course impossible)   The most likely way Hulk would win is if it was World War Hulk, Hulk, and just regular non-odinforce, Thor. Hulk is wayyy powerful in this form, even beating the shit out of Black Bolt.   Crazy Idea though, since Hulk was so justifiably mad in WWH, the spirit of vengeance would not hurt him, there is a slim chance that Hulk could use Mjiolnir, hardly possible, but how cool would that be?!?!  Anyways, Thor.  "

i think classic thor would take on wwhulk any day. he can enter a slugfest using hsi ability and speed he can take this plus using mjolnir. there are alot of ways thor can really beat the hulk , offcourse, writters dont use much of his abilities, nor his speed which is superior to the hulk.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ferro Vida

Thor BFR him.

manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By manx422

Hulk everytime

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ferro Vida
@manx422: Joke?
AbysalonVH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AbysalonVH
HULK SMASHS LITTLE GOD !!!!!
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By crabtree

Hulk kills him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Killemall

@AbysalonVH said:

That was a dream sequence, Hulk was having delusions. Its not a actual fight and that actually incomplete scans , missing 2 panels behind this.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk probably but Thor should win based on his power set

AbysalonVH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AbysalonVH
AbysalonVH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By AbysalonVH

However, the fights between Hulk and Thor in the movie above, are not dreams, Hulk dominated Thor 2 times and was destroying everything and everyone in its path until you find Odin, but his soul was teleported to another world .... And Thor called Banner to retrieve the Hulk ...... Who is seeing this movie will be sure that the Hulk is much stronger than Thor!!

HULK SMASHS LITTLE GOD!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pokergeist

@TheAcidSkull said:

Hulk!

Agreed.

Thor had Trouble fighting a Mindless Savage Hulk.

Whole battle of Mindless Savage Hulk vs Everyone including Thor. Only Option was to BFR him. Hulk cracked Adamntium in this battle.

Again a whole Hulk annual dedicated Thor Thor fighting Savage Hulk with Savage never staying down for long at all.

Overall there evenly match and Thor versions have lost to Hulk. However you have Red Hulk case where he dominated a Odin Thor lol.

Anyway I think Mindless savage Hulk can take most Versions of Thor. World Breaker Hulk has been more impressive than Odin Thor.

Rune King Thor Dominates near everyone tho....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: Mindless hulk>>>Regular hulk in strength and thor did KO hulk in hulk annual its on the bottom row second scan you posted. And thor came back and stomped red hulk after losing.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@CadenceV2: Thor fought pretty evenly aginst Mindless Hulk (one of the stronger versions of the Hulk), and he also cracked Adamantium before as well as during that same fight. During the annual Thor knocks Hulk out early on and then when he wakes up they keep fighting until Hulk shows Thor that he is not evil or something like that (can't remember). That and the fight with Red Hulk was major stupidity, that and Loeb wrote it, and Thor has stomped in their later encounters.

I agree that WBH should be able to take a majority against regular Thor if they fight in character, as Thor would probably go head first into the fight, which would be a pretty bad idea.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2: Mindless hulk>>>Regular hulk in strength and thor did KO hulk in hulk annual its on the bottom row second scan you posted. And thor came back and stomped red hulk after losing.

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@CadenceV2: Thor fought pretty evenly aginst Mindless Hulk (one of the stronger versions of the Hulk), and he also cracked Adamantium before as well as during that same fight. During the annual Thor knocks Hulk out early on and then when he wakes up they keep fighting until Hulk shows Thor that he is not evil or something like that (can't remember). That and the fight with Red Hulk was major stupidity, that and Loeb wrote it, and Thor has stomped in their later encounters.

I agree that WBH should be able to take a majority against regular Thor if they fight in character, as Thor would probably go head first into the fight, which would be a pretty bad idea.

Its is true Thor won in the Anuual a battle with a KO on Hulk. Hulk early on in the battle won as well by burring a mountain on Thor taking him out of the fight long enough for Hulk to rampage around the world.

So both could claim a win in the Annual as far as Battle rules go. Thor can easy BFR Hulk too in most Incarnations.

Also Jashro44 what can be considered regular Hulk? Savage? Merge? Maestro? Green Scar? Gray? Banner Hulk? What? Hulk has more incarnations than Superman in power levels and capability.

I suppose a standard base on feats be Savage, Merge, and Green Scar far as Feats go.

@TheAcidSkull said:

@CadenceV2: i think hulk wins too! thanks for backing me up!

but to be fair that fight with rulk was some serious PIS

Yes it was PIS. The whole Rulk was PIS. :)

Here we have Savage Hulk vs High Evolutionary. Beat the Armour off him and this guy competes with Galactus for a short time.

Classic Juggs was Ragdoll (Literally) by Savage Hulk. Not a true win but as I said Hulk Ragdoll him.

The famous Battle with Silver Surfer. In this Battle the only real way Surfer beat him was thru a Mental Beam via Cosmic Power. Hulk here had Physicaly match the surfer till then.

Hulk has many time lept into space alone and survives atmosphere re entry easy.

Savage Hulk resisted a Abstract Being (The Stranger) Force Field that would stop a Planet Rotation. (That is powerful BTW)

No Caption Provided

Hulk swinming cause Tidal Waves lol.

His T-Clap has been said as near strong as a Nuclear explosion

So all in all Savage Hulk like Mindless and World Breaker would have the best shots at winning.

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@CadenceV2: That's true but Thor KO'd Hulk, what Hulk did is closer to BFR, since Thor could still fight, but a win is a win. Also I believe regular Hulk to be Savage Hulk, he is the most common one, Gravage Hulk is the same power level as Savage but smarter or something like that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Pokergeist

@TheMightyAvenger: When did Gravage Hulk become the common term? Even on the Marvel Boards its referred to as Merge Hulk. Or is Gravage different from Merge Hulk? I only have Incredible Hulks up to the Planet Hulk.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2:

That fight vs. High Evolutionary was before he had his cosmic amp up IIRC. High Evolutionary goes through several upgrades throughout comics, not to mention Thor beat him at one point to, so that's sort of null and void.

Also I think the Hulk and Juggs record right now is 1-1-2. 1 win, 1 loss, and 2 unconcluded.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: The Win is Savage Hulk. The Loss is Depowered Juggs beating Merge Hulk correct?

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@CadenceV2: The merged Hulk was believed to be a merge of the Gray and Savage Hulk I think, but after some time he was referred to as the Professor, that's what I think at least I could be remembering incorrectly. Gravage Hulk was introduced later on I believe. But if it counts I think that currently, after his reunion with Banner, Hulk is back to being Savage Hulk.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By asIsuspected

there supposed to be a new rule: no more hulk vs thor, thor vs superman and hulk vs superman fights!!! those are neverending battles............

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: The Win is Savage Hulk. The Loss is Depowered Juggs beating Merge Hulk correct?

Believe so. Though I don't think that's the full fight that was posted in those scans. IIRC, Juggs gets back up and they fight a bit more, then at some point the Avengers show up.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MAZAHS117

If Thor fights Hulk on his level, he should eventually lose...If Thor uses his vast abilities with Mjolnir (which he RARELY does), he should win almost everytime imo

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Believe so. Though I don't think that's the full fight that was posted in those scans. IIRC, Juggs gets back up and they fight a bit more, then at some point the Avengers show up.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Actually that is the whole fight. Juggs slowly gets back up with Hulk leaving and Xavier shows up with the X-Men and Psy Blast him.

I dont count is as a win since he simply Rag Doll Juggs. a War Hulk however BFR Classic Juggs easy.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Actually that is the whole fight. Juggs slowly gets back up with Hulk leaving and Xavier shows up with the X-Men and Psy Blast him.

I dont count is as a win since he simply Rag Doll Juggs. a War Hulk however BFR Classic Juggs easy.

You mean Hulk with Celestial Technology that allowed him full access to his maximum power range? And that was the same Hulk who still couldn't physically overpower the Juggernaut, and had to rely on his weaponry to take the Juggernaut off his feat to get the upperhand on him. Is that the one you are referring to?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Yeah the Celestial Tech Hulk who outclass Juggernaut gaining the awsome power of Cyttorak. Thats the one ;) Same Cyrottak Power Juggs who was Ragdoll by Savage Hulk.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Alyssabird

Thor wins

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By XiiX

Hulk. Because Thor fights like an idiot.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98  Edited By Pyrogram

@XiiX said:

Thor. Because Hulk fights like an idiot.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By GypRosetti

Hulk goading Thor into fighting without his hammer doesn't say a lot for Thor's intelligence. It doesn't matter how much fighting experience Thor has, he's never faced someone like The Hulk. No matter which carnation, Hulk is fantastic in hand to hand combat - he can't be choked out or arm-bared due to oversized limbs.

Here are all their fights. I'm surprised no one has posted this.

http://hero-envy.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html

To summarise the article, the original Marvel Thor was created stronger than the Hulk but that's no longer the case. In the media there's no doubt Hulk is significantly stronger than Thor, he kills Thor in Hulk v Thor after an incredibly violent beating and makes Thor his bitch in The Avengers move.

hero-evny conclude 2-2 with 27 draws but one of Thor's so called wins was sending Hulk to Earth then falling unconscious, I don't see how that's a win for Thor. Hulk even survived Thor's Warrior's madness in THE INCREDIBLE HULK #440 and saved him from a nuke.