#4001 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: The point was to establish how Superman(a version of the time the thread was made or current one) beats Hulk, but i got all i needed from your posts here, so goodbye.

#4002 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10115 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: What a second, to answe your question I think that current Hulk would more often than not defeat current Superman. Anyway, I felt the need to say that because I didn’t want to leave anything unresolved.

#4003 Posted by Supermanthor (18750 posts) - - Show Bio

Well current hulk will beat current superman

#4004 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: um I know this thread is old, but Superman couldn’t even survive a supernova and he was about 95 million miles away from it! Hulk survived supernova blast at point blank range. I don’t have proof since I’m not on my computer. Also in New52, Superman got hurt by a nuke. Of course Superman didn’t get hurt by the blast since nuclear blasts are weak against superheroes like Superman, but when he got hit by the Nuke, his skin grew all grey and wrinkled which prooves that Superman has a weakness on radiation. He was also hurt by a solar flare which of course contains gamma radiation. Radiation comes out of hulks body constantly so there is a chance Superman would loose fighting hulk.

#4005 Posted by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

I long for the day where alts stop bumping done to death threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#4006 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: um I know this thread is old, but Superman couldn’t even survive a supernova and he was about 95 million miles away from it! Hulk survived supernova blast at point blank range. I don’t have proof since I’m not on my computer. Also in New52, Superman got hurt by a nuke. Of course Superman didn’t get hurt by the blast since nuclear blasts are weak against superheroes like Superman, but when he got hit by the Nuke, his skin grew all grey and wrinkled which prooves that Superman has a weakness on radiation. He was also hurt by a solar flare which of course contains gamma radiation. Radiation comes out of hulks body constantly so there is a chance Superman would loose fighting hulk.

Sorry but can u prove me that electromagnetic wave ( or other kind of specific rays emitated by kryptonite ) are the same as gamma beaming ? Argument called: Hulk shines in green kolor so he is a kryptonite is the lamest argument in existence. So if Hulk would be rainbows colored from beginning would it change ? Ok anybody can be nerfed in comics or movies or tv series because authors and scriptwriters change constantly where one highballs character and others nerfs AF. Like CW Citizen Steel who is dwarf star train stopper at begining and now easily goes down to low street lvl Minotaurus.

#4007 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

I long for the day where alts stop bumping done to death threads.

#4008 Posted by batouni (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhulk8642: @superhulk8642: thanos isn’t stronger than darkseid and hulk isn’ t stronger than doomsday. Superman is too fast and too strong for hulk....

#4009 Edited by baph (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@batouni said:

@superhulk8642: @superhulk8642: thanos isn’t stronger than darkseid and hulk isn’ t stronger than doomsday. Superman is too fast and too strong for hulk....

Thanos has better striking feats, such as beating Surfer to death with a couple of hits, casually knocking out Classic Drax, stomping Thor, manhandling Hulk, breaking out of a cage Nebula created with the IG, etc..

Lifting strength is debatable though.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#4010 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhulk8642 said:

i know this has been done a bunch of times but i wanted to do it.

Subject: Hulk vs Superman. No speed blitzing no Worldbreaker just an all out Brawl

Scenario: Hulk is being controlled by lex luthor to destroy metropolis. superman comes in and try's to subdue him.

My thoughts: this could go either way but i think that superman could take out hulk with the speed blitz but if hulk goes worldbreaker he would destroy superman. but without those 2 advantages i say hulk would win if they fist fight each other but if supes uses all his powers to slow hulk down enough to pound him into a knockout superman would win

Winner: No one. this is a tie.

if it's a tie then why is it a match?

edit: however I don't think it'd would be a tie. I think hulk would win b/c he is a pawn from lex luthor and he is smarter than superman so regular hulk + lex luthor's smarts = superman defeat then again there was probably a time when superman averted that however the edge still goes to hulk b/c it's regular superman. [this is not a win declaration]

#4011 Posted by Fore2341 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins based on feats.

#4012 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Too long

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#4013 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#4014 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#4015 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio
#4016 Posted by DoctorHulk (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#4017 Posted by AbigorGodofWar (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins regardless, hulk + luthors brains = unholy godstomp.

#4018 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

The man of steel is no match for the strongest one there is.

#4019 Posted by Yamiyodare (1242 posts) - - Show Bio
#4020 Posted by DoctorDaMn (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could win...

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#4021 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#4022 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

Strength is always a toss-up, but Hulk being "The Strongest One There Is" has constantly being disproved in the Marvel Universe, time and time again.

Hyperion, Superman's Marvel counterpart, has consistently overpowered the green dope, even laying him out with one punch.

Then there's all the other categories. Namely, speed which is definitely Superman's department, durability which Superman also has over the Hulk, considering how he has survived multiple supernovas even while weakened by sunlight and even the death of the universe, (where he punched Death in the Face--Literally) and fighting skill

Other abilities which don't factor as much, but STILL factor nonetheless: heat vision, x-ray vision, super breath, arctic breath, and so on.

Also, Superman is smart. People keep forgetting that as much as they forget that Banner is smart, but generally Banner cannot use his intelligence when letting the Hulk out in full.

So yeah. My vote is Superman.

People say Hulk has no limit, but he can only get so angry. It's kind of impossible for him to just keep raging, and Superman's solar output allows him to last for months even without direct contact from the Sun.

#4023 Edited by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderfan130666: Hulk is obviously not the strongest in Marvel in the literal sense, but he is one of the strongest non abstract or cosmic beings. Hyperion never overpowered Hulk with one punch -- he only turned back to Banner because he broke free of Abyss's mind control. The writer confirmed that. The writer also confirmed that Hulk is stronger than Hyperion.

Superman surviving a supernova explosion does not mean that he can only be damaged by supernova+ levels of force. The death feat -- assuming the whole event wasn't just an elaborate, trippy dream sequence -- is unquantifiable. It's like using dimension busting, infinite dimension shaking or time shattering feats for Hulk. Use consistent, quantifiable ones please.

Hulk's anger has been stated to have no upper limit, time and again. It does NOT mean he is limitless or anything, but his anger clearly doesn't work like normal.

#4024 Posted by Supermanthor (18750 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh boy

#4025 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#4026 Posted by termiteone4ever (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Superman still wins.

Facts

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#4027 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk wins but overally summing all versions: Superman stomps

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#4028 Posted by termiteone4ever (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

Current hulk? :). Interesting how I called it months ago :) magically amped:) Hulk performing feats that not in his power set? Whenever the hulk and magic mix in Marvel it seems like the heavier Hulk fans climaxes and there goes their eye sighs :) blind as a bat. Let us see the wishes aka (magic), artifacts, tech and now more magic one below all confusion more magic :)

Current hulk? wasn't weapon H about to slaughter him? Let me see if I recall this comic :) a weak weapon H with a virus struggling to even control his powers took on a fully powered hulk. A slowed weapon H that has been infected by a virus. So let me understand this :) Hulk getting his booty handed to him decides this fool is strong let's drain Weapon H :). Hulks get stronger by draining the gamma from Weapon H :) So the Hulk is stronger now even smiling:). Wait a min hulk absorb the virus. The same one that weakens Weapon H. So let me understand this:) a powered up hulk who has just drained Weapon H :) and got stronger got defeated rather easily.

My money is still on Superman all the way even an amped up current hulk.

On that note lets not get too excited about hulk draining :). You know what happens when the heavier hulk fans get excited :). The Maggedon incident did happen. On that not Termite out :)

#4029 Edited by ZillaG (362 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure if the guy above me had a stroke or something, but none of which he just said made any sense lol.

Hulk is not amped by any magic, although it is revealed that gamma is part science and magic so that's permanently a part of Hulk, maybe he is referring to that.

Hulk was winning against Weapon H, even overpowered him casually by grabbing his hands and holding him in place, until he absorbed the virus, the same virus that was designed to weaken Hulk, not Weapon H as all it did to him was make him sneeze, not that Weapon H wouldn't gut Superman like a fish either. But if the best DC wankers have is a weakened Hulk losing to someone who has the powers of Hulk, Wolverines adamantium skeleton, Lady Death, Domino, Warpath and Sabertooth, then thats a win in my book. And Hulk was never powered up as soon as he started draining Clay he got the virus in him and stopped draining, Clayton still had all his gamma.

I am not sure what draining has to do with anything here, Clark doesn't have gamma which is the thing Hulk can drain, i guess i will chuck that up to his stroke :)

Oh and Hulk still stomps, i hear Clark hasn't been doing all too well over at Rebirth. Didn't he almost die to the heat of Earths core? LOL.

#4032 Posted by Bayman007 (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca855f398e86
#4033 Posted by deactivated-5ca855f398e86 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Supermans stomps way faster way stronger way smarter

Nothing can hulk do

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#4034 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl>Superman>Hulk overally

#4035 Posted by kgb725 (18728 posts) - - Show Bio
#4036 Posted by deactivated-5ca855f398e86 (65 posts) - - Show Bio
#4037 Posted by kgb725 (18728 posts) - - Show Bio

@youtuusida: Hulk is stronger and more durable it's just a fact! Are we using current versions or what?

#4038 Posted by deactivated-5ca855f398e86 (65 posts) - - Show Bio
#4039 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: can become stronger if u keep making him angry.

#4040 Posted by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio
#4041 Posted by Supermanthor (18750 posts) - - Show Bio
#4042 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22 said:

Supergirl>Superman>Hulk overally

Not at all....

I have read rebirth comics and Kara is simply more powerful than Superman. Ok current Hulk is too powerful so i agree but summing all feats ( excluding pre crisis where Kryptonians are Gods ( big G ) ) i think Kara>Kal>Banner. But it is my opinion

#4043 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1517 posts) - - Show Bio
#4044 Posted by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: She has done nothing to suggest she is stronger than her cousin. What are you even basing that on?

#4045 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: She has done nothing to suggest she is stronger than her cousin. What are you even basing that on?

Sending cyborg supes with HV flying through the moon or with snap of finger create frequency capable of overcomming Old Gods materials etc.

#4046 Edited by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Punching or throwing people to the moon should be trivially easy for high or high mid tiers anyway, so that does not make her stronger than either Superman or Hulk. Clark has punched Diana to the Earth from the sun, so this feat is nothing to him.

I dont think the second feat can be quantified unless you know just how powerful those God materials were. In any case, creating sonic booms isnt anything new for Superman or Hulk. Recently, Hulk dissipated The One Below All's gaseous form with a single thunderclap. The form was dwarfing a mountain and a city.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#4047 Posted by EternalDarkFury (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk takes it.

#4048 Posted by mrtrickster (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

4000 posts for a curbstomp, lmao

#4049 Posted by Kirkseven (2660 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis Superman would beat most canon versions of Hulk that aren't world breaker.

Rebirth Superman is something else though, he's losing to current Hulk and a few versions weaker than that.

#4050 Posted by XLR87T3 (9827 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis Superman would beat most canon versions of Hulk that aren't world breaker.

Rebirth Superman is something else though, he's losing to current Hulk and a few versions weaker than that.

It was Rebirth Superman who performed Post Crisis Superman's feats AND Now 52's. He would destroy any Hulk below WBH. On the other hand, if we're arbitrarily separating Rebirth from Post Crisis or New 52 despite canon dictating they're all the same Superman, than we can just as easily separate Hickman's Secret Wars Hulk from Pre-Secret Wars Hulk, and by feats he's losing to almost all Superman.