Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#3951 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk read the op

OP say's he can't blitz, doesn't mean he has to let hulk hit him.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
#3952 Posted by DimlyLitLantern (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should still win this fight. He has objectively better feats to my knowledge and more versatile powers.

#3953 Posted by Gilateen (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#3954 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#3955 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner

#3956 Posted by KalKent (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Still clark.

#3957 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

This can go either way.

Superman has more of an advantage due to him being more versatile in powers.

#3958 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

A fistfight? Hulk.

#3959 Posted by Kevd4wg (12197 posts) - - Show Bio

So Clark isn’t allowed to use Speed? Hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#3960 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

A fistfight? Hulk.

No limit fallacy. Hulk isn't limitless. Hulk isn't hax or cosmic. Anger has limits. Superman performed greater feats than WWH

#3961 Posted by Kevd4wg (12197 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao

#3962 Posted by jay_z94 (7892 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:

A fistfight? Hulk.

No limit fallacy. Hulk isn't limitless. Hulk isn't hax or cosmic. Anger has limits. Superman performed greater feats than WWH

So it takes limitless power to beat Superman?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3963 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10952 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:

A fistfight? Hulk.

Hulk isn't infinite?

No Caption Provided

I mean your argument at it's core is incorrect, Superman isn't limitless either, but Hulk has been said to have infinite power so your cop-out still doesn't hold up.

#3964 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:

A fistfight? Hulk.

what the hell does this have to do with anything lol?

#3965 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaallmighty said:
@battle123axe said:

A fistfight? Hulk.

Hulk isn't infinite?

No Caption Provided

I mean your argument at it's core is incorrect, Superman isn't limitless either, but Hulk has been said to have infinite power so your cop-out still doesn't hold up.

Infinite power blah bla blah blah blah !!!!! Feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonders words

#3966 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration said:
@dianaallmighty said:
@battle123axe said:

A fistfight? Hulk.

Hulk isn't infinite?

No Caption Provided

Infinite power blah bla blah blah blah !!!!! Feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonders words

stop while you're behind.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#3967 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaa

#3968 Posted by Ganstaz003 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaallmighty said:
@battle123axe said:

A fistfight? Hulk.

Hulk isn't infinite?

No Caption Provided

Yes, Superman isn't limitless, and Hulk certainly isn't limitless either.

You are the one making the cop out argument. What the other guy was saying earlier is, Superman has better FEATS than Hulk. this is correct I can confirm. Superman is stronger than Hulk, he has better strength feats much better. Superman is more durable than Hulk, he has better feats in this department. Superman is faster, and has better feats here too.

Hulk debaters often times use the cop out argument of "Hulk gets stronger the longer the fight goes on". or they may say "superman is stronger but Hulk can get as strong if he gets angry enough".

This is all nonsensical falsehood. Hulk's anger functions the same way anybody else's anger does. Hulk's anger has limits. he can only get so angry. even at his angriest and strongest he STILL can't match or surpass Superman or Thor strengthwise. He just cannot do it. As Stan lee said, Hulk's mortality is what limits him. His mortality and his mortal anger ultimately limits his power and strength. Hulk doesn't have limitless strength. He isn't a hax or a cosmic. He can only get as angry as you, me, or any other mortal scientist can. And he doesn't get stronger as a fight goes on. It's the contrary! His angriest point is when he freshly transforms into Hulk. that is his peak point of anger, after that point, he keeps losing his anger and gets weaker, or stays at the same level of anger. Being in the middle of a fight does not magically make you any angrier. Hulk's strength increases with anger and anger alone, it does not increase or change based on time. Anger is anger, time is time, lets not mince words here just because we desperately want our favorite character to win a fictional comic book fight. Superman is stronger than Hulk and he probably always will be, no matter how angry Hulk gets, period! It doesn't take limitless power to beat Superman, but you do need to be close to him strength/speed/durability wise or above him to beat him, and Hulk doesn't come close to the strength, power, speed and durability of a Kryptonian!

#3969 Edited by Earendill (869 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Superman stomps. Zero effort.

#3970 Posted by Hope_w (2595 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic beyonder involved and no one suspects any cheese?

#3971 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12298 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganstaz003:

As Stan lee said, Hulk's mortality is what limits him. His mortality and his mortal anger ultimately limits his power and strength.

Scans/evidence/citation please.

Though I agree with your logic. We should use feats.

#3972 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3817 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would we expect cheese when Beyonder was just describing hulk's potential???

#3973 Posted by Ganstaz003 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread:

Stan lee explicitly said when asked about the question of who is stronger between hulk and thor. He responded "I would have to say Thor. As strong as hulk is, he is still a mortal. Thor is one of the Norse gods".

The implication is pretty clear, hulk being a mortal limits his strength. Anyone who takes a close look at his powers can see how this is the case. He can only get angry as any other mortal can. Even if hes the angriest mortal on the planet, that anger is still very limited and still isnt as strong as thor. This is the guy who created both thor and hulk saying this. And before people come up with strawmans about how the warriors three or loki are norse gods yet arent stronger than hulk, first of all, they arent norse gods by race, second of all, that isnt true. Lokis a god but hes a frost giant, even then lokis powerset and reality warping is so damn strong he can easily surpass hulks strength if he wants to. As for other asgardians, hulk hasnt ever shown to overpower them. He didn't overpower valkyrie neither in film nor comics. He is the strongest mortal not the strongest hero..even greg pak, a huge hulk fanboy, right before hulk got stomped by zeus it was literally stated on panel to hulk that "among mortals you MAY be the strongest there is". Which implies that other mortals may be as strong or potentially stronger than hulk as well. This could be due to the other hulks on earth, or someone else. Wonderman and sentry may not necessarily be mortals, though void, death seed and stable sentry have all shown capable of being far stronger than hulk, void sentry already casually broke every bone in hulks body with ease!

#3974 Posted by Noone1996 (11060 posts) - - Show Bio

Comment at your own risk, Ganstaz is WITB.

#3975 Posted by Eazy154 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is from kryton not earth same powers

#3976 Posted by morgadc1887 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganstaz003: lol, I like how your proof is "just take my word for it, this is what he said"

Hulk stomps, superman is equivalent to or below hulk without ability to blitz, hulk has better strength feats. "this is correct I can confirm" - moronic argument.

#3977 Posted by KingLouie (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins H2H

#3978 Posted by 20damon (6013 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk vs Superman is a win in Hulk's favor.

#3979 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

U mean Superman one shots

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#3980 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

As of current versions I feel like hulk could eventually win against current Superman. While Clark has speed hulk can probably react and match his blows and current hulk is crazy strong.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#3981 Posted by christianrapper (6006 posts) - - Show Bio

the next person (after this post of course) that bumps this thread should be beaten with an optimus prime doll and cyber pimp slapped. there is nothing new to argue in this that hasn't been said in the previous 79 pages.

#3982 Posted by Kevd4wg (12197 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3983 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10952 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

@supremegeneration Did you really argue Hulk was infinite?

If you thought I was serious, then you don't know me lol. I was just trolling around, they took it seriously. I thought I read the words "Superman is infinite" (or thought they were implied) which is obviously utter BS, so I responded with my own BS.

#3984 Posted by DrPepperMan (6254 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk under these conditions. Especially if it's Rebrith Superman.

#3985 Posted by Kevd4wg (12197 posts) - - Show Bio
#3986 Posted by SLQ02 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't there a DC vs Marvel comic (in the 1990s I'm pretty sure) in which Superman faced off against Hulk and won? Either way, I'm feeling Superman here. I feel like his strength is way higher than Hulk (not including Worldbreaker) since he could beat up a weakened Darkseid.

Now if it's Worldbreaker Hulk vs Superman, I'd use Superman Prime One Million. I'd still say Superman here since Superman Prime One Million is near-invulnerable and nigh-omnipotent. As Superman Prime One Million, he beats most (most, not all) of the DC verse.

#3987 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk murders current Superman so much so it actually becomes a mismatch.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#3988 Posted by termiteone4ever (12742 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter which Hulk superman still got this.

#3989 Posted by Hoboswagginz (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this fight to superman for a # of reasons ...

Strength=Superman. Superman lifted the Spectre who is made of enternity and threw the book of infinite pages. I do grant that Shazam helped with the book and Wonder woman helped with spectre but what is half of infinity...infinity, what is half of eternity...eternity. Superman also throws planets at people. Hulk is really strong but not Superman strong.

Speed=Superman. Superman's highest speed reached is 480,000,000,000 mpm (miles per minuet) due to being in the sun for 15 minuets before. Without taking a sun bath he fly's at 4,000,000,000 mph and Hulk is no where near Superman's speed.

Durability=Superman. Hulk does have a healing factor to heal nearly any wound but Superman has impervious skin. Superman's only durability weaknesses are kryptonite and magic which Hulk doesn't have access to while Hulks weakness is easily exploitable which I will go into later.

Versatility=Superman. Superman has flight, freeze breath, laser vision with varying degrees that can be large enough to desintigrate entire planets or presice enough to split atoms. He also has hearing so accute he can hear his phone ringing from outerspace while his phone was in metropolis. He is also super strong, durable, and fast while hulk is just strong and durable.

Intelligence=Superman. Is anyone really gonna dispute this.

Skill=Superman. Hulk has none while Superman has training from Wonder Woman

Reason Why Superman Wins. Hulk has had his healing factor overpowered and overtasked by Sentry who isn't nearly as strong as Superman. This is where it gets tricky, while Hulk looks like a giant green monster but he is still technically human. A human brain produces angry hormones for a finite amount of time then they give up and turn apathetic. Hulks healing factor allows him to produce rage hormones faster than normal which theoretically gives him an endless supply. If his healing factor is overtasked he won't be able to stay angry and will turn into Bruce Banner again which Superman will dominate. That's why epic collisions beteeen hulk and people like Sentry and Zues turns him back into Bruce Banner.

In every way that counts in combat Superman outclasses Hulk and on this day, Bruce Banner couldn't stand up to the Man of Steels Strength, Durability, Speed, Versatility, Intelligence and Combat Prowess. 9/10 times I give it to Superman.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#3990 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4388 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Versions of both means Clark dances around Hulk for a bit before getting clipped and then the beatdown commences

#3991 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal Hulk literally one-shots.

#3992 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much more to say than Superman wins here.

#3993 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much more to say than Superman wins here.

A lot more to say actually, since i desperately wanna know how does he win here?

#3994 Edited by Mister_Surreal (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: It depends on which version of the characters we are talking about. For example, pre-crisis Superman beats current Hulk in my opinion. And Hulk isn’t one shotting Superman.

#3995 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Nobody is obviously talking about pre-crisis Superman why would anyone be talking about a version of Superman from almost 35 years ago.

The only versions we can use, as per rules are the ones from when the thread was made which is Green Scar(WBH is restricted) vs New-52 Superman

Or use the current versions which are Immortal Hulk vs Rebirth Superman.

#3996 Edited by Mister_Surreal (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: I was just making a point, sheesh. And if you are going to be snippy then go ask someone else for their opinion.

#3997 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Help me understand the point. If we use different versions of characters we get different results? I think i got it.

Oh come on now.... "snippy"

#3998 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
#3999 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio
#4000 Edited by Mister_Surreal (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: I really don’t see what the point of this conversation was. Goodbye now.