Hulk vs Superman

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By green_skaar

Anyone that says Hulk is trolling or ignorant. Superman because of his speed, variety of powers and intelligence. Superman 10/10

Hmm calling others ignorant and trolls since they disagree with your stance about imaginary fights about imaginary characters...might want to reconsider who is acting like a troll....

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576: how can you be ignorant of an imaginary universe? Especially one that will never be canon. By the very definition you can just edit it to your whim, please don't misuse the word just to troll hulk fans. The real answer is whoever you want can win, that's the point of fiction. So stop being ignorant of people's feelings and of the use of the word ignorant, your knowledge of Superman and the Hulk may dwarf everyone else for all I know, but it doesn't make you right. Now Vs threads are going to be full of trolls as its all going to be my hero's better then your hero comments and that's ok, but just saying Everyone who disagrees with you is a troll or ignorant is just taking it to far.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawlk solos

No Caption Provided
TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never been able to understand why some people say that Superman could defeat Hulk. As Hulk's anger increases, so does his strength, durability and endurance. Eventually Hulk is going to become so angry that Superman's most powerful attacks will not damage the Hulk and the Hulk will eventually grab-a-hold-off Superman and tear him apart. And Superman could not kill Hulk at the start of the battle because of Hulk's regeneration (Hulk has regenerated from NOTHING before according to OBD Wiki).

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#205  Edited By patrat18

@tjsh96: look at superman's skill set, do you really think superman's going to brawl with hulk for hours? as soon as superman sees how hulk's powers work he will disable him before he gets any stronger. When superman sees that he can't stop him he could simply lobotomize hulk, or send him to the phantom zone, or use his strength to pry open his mouth and snap his face, or bfr him to space. Before you say superman dosen't kill if the people he cares about and the city he protects are in danger and he sees no way out he will do what he has to, and as for superman not being able to snap his head would just be a joke he has more than enough strength to rip hulk open.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By shenron

super man would go away leaving hulks dead body, where is bleeding and bruised ( somewhat)

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By giantsfan576
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18:

Hulk can regenerate from being reduced to NOTHING.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Idk off the top of my head. He killed Superman. Hulk could NEVER do that. (Hulks fails because of lack of speed and versatile powers)

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@patrat18 said:

@tjsh96: look at superman's skill set, do you really think superman's going to brawl with hulk for hours? as soon as superman sees how hulk's powers work he will disable him before he gets any stronger. When superman sees that he can't stop him he could simply lobotomize hulk, or send him to the phantom zone, or use his strength to pry open his mouth and snap his face, or bfr him to space. Before you say superman dosen't kill if the people he cares about and the city he protects are in danger and he sees no way out he will do what he has to, and as for superman not being able to snap his head would just be a joke he has more than enough strength to rip hulk open.

becasue SUperm does that when he fights brick

like that time Doomsday was rampaging and Superman decided to throw him into the sun

or the time he was fighting Mongul and decided to just Supernova-Punch the guy

RAC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not want to post a similar answer on two different battles as I just posted something similar on the Hulk vs Sentry thread but this response says everything I wanted to for now.

Hulk's raw power is a match for superman's. But in my opinion he loses this battle still. Raw strength is not the only deciding factor in a fight. Truthfully he should lose to someone that is close to his strength and has by far superior reflexes whether from marvel or dc (sups, gladiator, hyperion). Spiderman and wolverine has superior reflexes to hulk an superman's reflexes is far superior. He would not even be able to follow superman with his eyes. If superman was as slow as the hulk then I would be willing to accept an opinion that hulk could beat superman. Superman can even fly into space and slam into him at light speed and he would not even know he has been hit. Even hulks thunderclap can be replicated by superman and should realistically be more powerful because he can move his hands at greater speeds that hulk's.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By TJSH96
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: I was joking about what I said, Supemran never uses his powers against bricks

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Hulk has my vote.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk :) I dare anyone to challenge me !

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@tjsh96: I was joking about what I said, Supemran never uses his powers against bricks

You must be trolling

OK, one time

I would still point out that he fought Doomsday HtH

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@betatesthighlander1: In OWAW, Darkseid fought like a brick ... so he was. Most Imperiex Probes are bricks as they tend to rely on physical attacks more often than not. Unless you're saying Doomsday is a brick or that an Imperiex Probe is not a brick, I'm spot on...also...

Supemran never uses his powers against bricks

OK, one time

LOL

@imnemothegemini said:

Hulk :) I dare anyone to challenge me !

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Okay, sure, bricks are bricks when you say they are, I get it

anyways, Superman have anything to counter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

No you don't, cus you don't even understand the concept of consistency ... and once again...

OK, one time

lol....never will get old.

In any case, I proved you completely wrong and that's all I came here to do. Don't try to challenge me on the subject cus I called you out.

oh and as for Hulk holding bombs together...

Mini Black Hole > Anti Matter Bomb

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Okay, you are aware of something called "hyperbole", yes?

or are we on a no-figurative-language board where we have to go by every statement's exact literal meaning?

also, the mini Black hole didn't really seem that powerful, I mean, what, it warped space for 50 feet?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

OK, one time

I'll be quoting this for weeks....

Okay, so you seriously cannot grasp the concept of hyperbole?

I also like that you aren't even quoting what I said, your editing it to make it look better for you

and you call yourself a troll hunter

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@betatesthighlander1: yeah I am a troll hunter, pretty well known too.....many will tell ya the same. I hunted you out too. You tried to say Superman never uses his other powers on bricks, I showed you one example, you said that was it.... I gave you several examples, you only said one of them was legit but even so I still proved you wrong AGAIN.....You were trolling in the first place so it's no surprise, but really, are you that new here? PFFFF HA! It was so easy too. C'mon man...you could've done better.

@ancient_0f_days said:

OK, one time

Hahahaha.....oh man.....

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: yeah I am a troll hunter, pretty well known too.....many will tell ya the same. I hunted you out too. You tried to say Superman never uses his other powers on bricks, I showed you one example, you said that was it.... I gave you several examples, you only said one of them was legit but even so I still proved you wrong AGAIN.....You were trolling in the first place so it's no surprise, but really, are you that new here? PFFFF HA! It was so easy too. C'mon man...you could've done better.

You gave me several examples that didn't apply, so not really examples, I mean, if you want to say random stuff and act like it adds up to an argument, but that's your business

i also like how your passing yourself off as a celebrity, I'm sure your quite famous

And yeah, Superman doesn't usually do that kind of stuff against bricks

@ancient_0f_days said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

OK, one time

Hahahaha.....oh man.....

WOW! you really do not seem to understand hyperbole or conversation

I also like how you edited my posts to make it seem like I said something different

congradulations

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

You accepted my challenge ... I thank you !

WHAT !! Mini black hole>>>> Anti matter bomb ? Come on man.. Did you read the scans ? The forces between antimatter and antimatter are irresistible and will attract through any force ... "Cosmic in scale" .. And the Hulk.. Freshly transformed was able to not only stop the attraction.. But force them back apart ! That's not my favorite part of the feat though.. My favorite is that Hulk had enough power and speed behind his punch to send one of the spheres to space in "seconds" thats well over escape velocity of Mach 34 .. Then what's even more impressive is that he did that against a force that's supposed to be unstoppable/irresistible ! So Mini black hole (at least) equals Anti matter bomb.. If that isn't enough.. Hulk did save all the defenders from a singularity by holding on for dear life.. He basically resisted the force of a Mini Black Hole :)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Oh, well when you put it that way... Mini Black Hole > Antimatter Bomb .... still doesn't mean he can beat Superman who may not be able to blitz Hulk but sure can dodge Hulk like he was Spider-man. Hulk wouldn't lay a finger on him and Superman has feats that can compare to or surpass Hulks own, not to mention he isn't one dimensional and has several other powers such as heat vision and freeze breath. Gladiator almost killed Hulk but only failed cus he was so close to him and got grabbed which was pretty circumstantial ... Superman won't have that problem and can do the same thing without getting his face grabbed, especially since he's faster than Gladiator.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be quoting this for weeks....

lmfao. pretty funny

I know right?

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Gladiator and Hyperion fought so fast that to everyone else they appeared to be grappling motionless when they were really trading millions of blows.. Supes isn't that much faster..............

Gladiator almost killed a weakened Hulk.. (Context) Hulk was dying without Bannee (Heroes Reborn Arc) and his strength and durability were declining ! Granted Gladiator blew a huge hole in his chest that appeared to mess hulk up bad.. Couldn't tell if it reached his heart.. But hulk did survive that attack. But of it burned through his chest .. Why not his hand ? That was writer stupidity in my mind lol..

Hulk (unweakened) can not be frozen.. Has survived Absolute zero temperatures.. Johnny storms Nova flame combined with storms lightning.. (While weakened) The core magma of Sakaar... And Nukes at point blank range ! Those things have max output of 1-27 million degrees ! Solar temperatures indeed.. Truly Supes HV won't be to much of a problem.. My only concern is Supes speed.. Countering that is very difficult !

Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I am a fan of the Hulk I have to go with Superman. The way Superman is designed makes him nigh on flawless. He has a tool for every occasion which in my opinion makes him a touch boring. The Hulk would put up a fair initial challenge but it is hard to pitch a flagship character against one that has at times had a bit of a hero/foe relationship with readers since its inception. As long as he put in a full shift I would actually be happy to see the Hulk go down. Indomitability in a character is a killer.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days:

Gladiator and Hyperion fought so fast that to everyone else they appeared to be grappling motionless when they were really trading millions of blows.. Supes isn't that much faster..............

Compared to all his other battles, Gladiators fight with Hyperion is inconsistent. I only wish he fought that fast against Hulk and Thor before losing to both of them.

Hulk (unweakened) can not be frozen.. Has survived Absolute zero temperatures.. Johnny storms Nova flame combined with storms lightning.. (While weakened) The core magma of Sakaar... And Nukes at point blank range ! Those things have max output of 1-27 million degrees ! Solar temperatures indeed.. Truly Supes HV won't be to much of a problem.. My only concern is Supes speed.. Countering that is very difficult !

Johnny didn't go anywhere near full nova on Hulk and Superman's heat vision is above that of a star as well as been stated to possibly have no limit, he's repaired tears in reality and powered a world engine with it as well as busted through Darkseid's force field that not even other Super's could touch in final crisis. I bet heat vision will be a problem, especially if Hulk can't do anything about it. Supermans speed is impossible for Hulk to counter since Hulk doesn't have that kind of speed and Thunder Claps will get him nowhere, Superman can also toss Hulk into space or drag him there, not like Gladiator did, he'd do it like he did to wonder woman ... at faster than light speeds, isn't speed blitz if he just grabs him and drags him into space real quick. Hulk can't do anything at that point....further more he can take Hulk into the sun where the end begins.

johnnyatom321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By johnnyatom321

i know this is a little old: hulk wins this !!!

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

"Ben... He took everything I had !" Johnny storm to Ben grim... *hulk standing there completely unburned and looking slightly annoyed.

Gladiators heat vision was tests by Reed Richards and he stated Gladiator's heat vision was "Hotter than stars" what type of star .. Who knows ! Our own sun is the best guess, and we saw a weakened Hulk tank that ! Well not tank.. But survive with slight henderance..

Hulks Thunderclaps have been compared to nuclear force winds.. Putting earths fiercest hurricanes to shame.. And one literally destroyed a pocket dimension (galaxy) a gamma amped Tclap to rulk one Shotted him...his thunderclaps have broken dimensional barriers set in place by Umar (but that was WWH) Hulk's Tclaps are not just sheer wind.. They're concussive force as well ! If Hulk Seriously wants to Hurt superman.. His Tclaps at the least would knock him off balance for a second..

I don't know where I saw they scan from.. It was on one of the battle pages.. Superman was BFR'ing some one to space but on the way up the person hit him with and Supes lost grip.. I'm now Supes expert but I'm sure he doesn't go FTL in the atmosphere since he's not apart of the speed force n would probably cause massive destruction too the atmosphere and surrounding area if he did so... To say Hulk doesn't have to strength to do that to Supes is kinda silly since old 80's n 90's savage Hulk has and even Prof. N Grey hulk have feats comparable with and on par with Superman..

Lastly.. BFR hulk to the sun.. While sti a win.. Won't kill Hulk ! He has survived sun like temps easily.. (Johnny storm and nukes) while also the sun gives off massive amounts of radiation. And hulk absorbs more than just gamma.. (Evident with Planet hulk after he stated that their bomb only made him stronger) its basically him sun dipping until he become Hulk prime 1 million lol

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

"Ben... He took everything I had !" Johnny storm to Ben grim... *hulk standing there completely unburned and looking slightly annoyed.

I don't believe him, Johnny when he went nova was able to fly through Saturn. Even if he concentrated the heat it would still cause massive amounts of damage to the environment if he really went all out, in any case.

@ancient_0f_days:

Gladiators heat vision was tests by Reed Richards and he stated Gladiator's heat vision was "Hotter than stars" what type of star .. Who knows ! Our own sun is the best guess, and we saw a weakened Hulk tank that ! Well not tank.. But survive with slight henderance..

I know, but Superman has better feats with his heat vision...not to mention a weakened Hulk only survived due to stopping the process. Hulk in this scenario will not be able to stop the process so easily.

@ancient_0f_days:

Hulks Thunderclaps have been compared to nuclear force winds.. Putting earths fiercest hurricanes to shame.. And one literally destroyed a pocket dimension (galaxy) a gamma amped Tclap to rulk one Shotted him...his thunderclaps have broken dimensional barriers set in place by Umar (but that was WWH) Hulk's Tclaps are not just sheer wind.. They're concussive force as well ! If Hulk Seriously wants to Hurt superman.. His Tclaps at the least would knock him off balance for a second..

Superman has withstood the force of a double black hole for extended periods of time, even if a thunderclap were to knock him off balance for a second, what could it possibly do to change the outcome of this battle or even stop Superman from executing an attack on Hulk. I know how powerful his thunderclaps tend to be, but they aren't that effective against someone like Superman who has withstood similar forces.

@ancient_0f_days:

I don't know where I saw they scan from.. It was on one of the battle pages.. Superman was BFR'ing some one to space but on the way up the person hit him with and Supes lost grip.. I'm now Supes expert but I'm sure he doesn't go FTL in the atmosphere since he's not apart of the speed force n would probably cause massive destruction too the atmosphere and surrounding area if he did so... To say Hulk doesn't have to strength to do that to Supes is kinda silly since old 80's n 90's savage Hulk has and even Prof. N Grey hulk have feats comparable with and on par with Superman..

Is this what you were referring to?

Wonder Woman vs Superman (Woman v2 # 219)

Wonder Woman didn't hit him to make him lose grip, she whipped out some K and he backed off but they were already at the sun....and Superman doesn't go lightspeed in the atmosphere of course as you stated, no, he goes escape velocity, then lightspeed. I did not say Hulk doesn't have the strength to break Superman's grip, unless you wish to quote me...my point was that Hulk couldn't do anything about it. How is Hulk going to stop Superman from taking him out of the atmosphere and into space or even the sun? Hulk can't even perceive those speeds let alone react at them, by the time he thinks about breaking Superman's grip he's already in space. And for the record...you know how it takes light from the sun 8 minutes to reach earth, Superman brought Wonder Woman up there in less than 1....that's 8 times faster than light.

@ancient_0f_days:

Lastly.. BFR hulk to the sun.. While sti a win.. Won't kill Hulk ! He has survived sun like temps easily.. (Johnny storm and nukes) while also the sun gives off massive amounts of radiation. And hulk absorbs more than just gamma.. (Evident with Planet hulk after he stated that their bomb only made him stronger) its basically him sun dipping until he become Hulk prime 1 million lol

Oh I know it won't kill Hulk, the Sun is the least of his worries....its a sun dipped Superman he's going to have to worry about. I was unaware Hulk was all of a sudden able to absorb solar radiation like Superman....am I to believe that just because it was stated that he absorbs more than gamma radiation it translates to he absorbs any ole kind of radiation including solar? If so, I'd like some enlightenment on that subject...until then, Hulk isn't getting any kind of radiation from the sun...that's Superman's gig and his alone. Speaking of which....how is Hulk to fair against a sun dipped Superman?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini

Time to ignore AoC. It's one thing to have a reasonable discussion on characters, but when clear panel proof is just dismissed willy nilly with "I don't believe him" it's clear the discussion is no longer reasonable.

I'm sure you noticed a lot of people on this board have an erroneous impression of Hulk (or other characters) and despite panel proof to the contrary, that impression will not change. They simply refuse to accept facts that don't align with their POV, which is their prerogative. It's really a waste of time to engage these types of people.

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Galactus616

Anyone that says Hulk is trolling or ignorant. Superman because of his speed, variety of powers and intelligence. Superman 10/10

How would they be trolling or ignorant? It's their opinion, as Superman winning is yours. I love how morons like you go around acting like your opinion is anymore valuable than everyone else's and automatically assume that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Hulk should win, i beat Supes with Kano in MK vs DC and with Quinn in Injustice. Hulk would dominate, even with a torn ACL. These Comics need finishes, Every Comic book publisher wants to see finishes, Hulk would be in big debts very soon if he wouldn't finish Supes

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By dum529001

@enzeru said:

The only reason why Hulk loses the fight is his speed disadvantage.

Superman's speed, flight and Heat Vision are what's barely giving him a win over the Hulk, because Superman can either keep the distance and attack + speedblitz, when he feels like it or he can go in, dodge Hulk's attacks and try to overwhelm him with an attack onslaught.

But it's not a stomp like some people here are pretending it would be. Superman would indeed win 8 or 9 or hell maybe even 10 fights from 10 against the Hulk, but every single one of these fights would be a war for Superman, which he would BARELY win.

His few advantages are barely giving him the victory over Hulk's superior strength and hell even durability, since it's an insane healing factor versus an insane invulnerability and Hulk's healing factor is getting stronger exponentially, while Superman is staying at the same amount of invulnerability. Hulk would have a chance to reach upper limits of strenght and other stats, while Superman SHOULD NOT be able to dish out enough damage to take Hulk out before Hulk evolves into something much more.

Of course all of that is based on a fight without any kind of BFR - with BFR there wouldn't even be a fight. Hulk did break free from Gladiator's grip, who tried to fly him into the space, but when you're at least 8 times faster than the speed of light, then flying someone with no special reactions into the outer space, before he can react, should not be that much of a problem for you.

So you're saying the Hulk is slower than Superman? That's your argument? Then prove it.

Hulk has muscle power on par with Superman and only gets better when put under stress so he's definitely not behind anyone in hand speed. Long distance travel speed is a completely different issue since the ground is not as strong as the Hulk and Hulk can't fly, which is propulsion without the use of something solid.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No you don't, cus you don't even understand the concept of consistency ... and once again...

OK, one time

In any case, I proved you completely wrong and that's all I came here to do. Don't try to challenge me on the subject cus I called you out.

oh and as for Hulk holding bombs together...

Mini Black Hole > Anti Matter Bomb

Reading comprehension "Superman clearly states he stops it before it is released to even be a mini black hole". So it wasn't even a mini-black hole just a singularity with incredible magnetism. That's all, it's not as impressive or even trump keeping matter and antimatter apart.

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like Hulk but let's face it... He would never win against Sups cause he could never catch him. Sups can travel at the same speed Flash does (remember the 100-times around earth-race?) & if you want to pick a DC "equivalent" of Hulk it'll be Doomsday. But Dooms would also smash Hulk head to head so... Yeh, I'ma go with Superman.