Hulk vs Superman

SuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SuperHulk8642

i know this has been done a bunch of times but i wanted to do it.

Subject: Hulk vs Superman. No speed blitzing no Worldbreaker just an all out Brawl

Scenario: Hulk is being controlled by lex luthor to destroy metropolis. superman comes in and try's to subdue him.

My thoughts: this could go either way but i think that superman could take out hulk with the speed blitz but if hulk goes worldbreaker he would destroy superman. but without those 2 advantages i say hulk would win if they fist fight each other but if supes uses all his powers to slow hulk down enough to pound him into a knockout superman would win

Winner: No one. this is a tie.

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By protectyournose

I think Hulk vs Superman would be a really good fight. I guess if Hulk gets angry enough to a degree he could hurt Superman, but thats if Hulk could catch Superman. lol..... Superman can stay in mid air and hit Hulk with heat vision and super speed.

I'll go with Superman for the win in along fight.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hksaru

It would essentially be a torture scene, with Superman trying to find ways via heat vision, frost breath, super breath, brute force etc. to incapacitate the Hulk. Of course Hulk would always regenerate and just get more angry. Maybe after like a whole day of continuous torture (i.e. attempts to kill) from Superman, Hulk would be powerful enough to wrestle him successfully if he can get a hand on him. Otherwise Superman would have to BFR him, because I can't see any way of him beating Hulk's regeneration short of using some extremely clever plot twist or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this a troll topic, what on earth would make a serious comic fan say hulk could take out superman. seriously i am calling you out, explain where your view comes from, what makes you say hulk can destroy superman, please. i really want to know if the only version of superman the topic creator has ever seen or read about was the justice league cartoon version, or the bad early 90s version that had trouble with bullets and robots. seriously what has the world of comics and their enthusiasts come to when someone can pit hulk against superman and say hulk would destroy him...all hope is lost.

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By protectyournose

@P0rtal: even if Superman won, it wouldnt be easy because Doomsday with so much strength has beaten Superman to death. I guess if Hulk gets angry enough to some degree he could tear Superman apart, but thats if he can grab Superman as I stated. Superman still has flying abilities and is alot faster, not to mention as I stated above, if Hulk grabbed Superman then Supeman could blind him with heat vision attack.

so i'd give this one a 50/50

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rpottage

@protectyournose Doomsday is stronger than the Hulk. The Hulk is weaker than Thanos, the marvel counterpart to Darksied; Doomsday has practically slaughtered Darksied before. And the fight with Superman killed them both, so unless it's new 52, Superman stomps.

SuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SuperHulk8642

@P0rtal: Uhmm i forgot to say this is new 52

SuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperHulk8642

@rpottage: Hulk is stronger than doosmday. Thanos is strongert than darksied by far. so superman doesnt stomp

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

Oh wait, you are one of those n00bs that think hulk is the strongest there is arent you.

SuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SuperHulk8642

@YoungJustice: No The One Above all Thanos Apocalypse Onslaught Zeus Odin The Living Tribunal Galactus Surtur Ymir are all above hulk

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Black

I just wanna punch myself in the face.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Superman stomps

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

@SuperHulk8642 said:

@YoungJustice: No The One Above all Thanos Apocalypse Onslaught Zeus Odin The Living Tribunal Galactus Surtur Ymir are all above hulk

What about

Silver Surfer

Thor

Photon

Gamora

Black Bolt

100 more......

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rpottage

@SuperHulk8462 No, he's not. Hulk is nothing compared to Doomsday, and Thanos is not stronger than Darksied. Stronger than his avatars maybe, but not stronger than the actual Darksied.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#15  Edited By AssertingValor

@SuperHulk8642 said:

i know this has been done a bunch of times but i wanted to do it.

Subject: Hulk vs Superman. No speed blitzing no Worldbreaker just an all out Brawl

Scenario: Hulk is being controlled by lex luthor to destroy metropolis. superman comes in and try's to subdue him.

My thoughts: Your thoughts don't matter, Op stays neutral in his own battles

Winner: If you all ready think you knw don't make a battle

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

um...doomsday never went up against the form or era of superman that comes to mind when older comic fans think "superman"

SIlver Age superman, the likes of Chris R. in superman the movie, that era is what i think of being the only real superman, loved by most, regarded by most, thought of by most, as the most widely accepted form of superman. Hulk has never gone up against anyone on Doomsdays level, post crisis doomday which came to exist only after supermans powers were stripped and made more reasonable is still lightyears stronger than hulk, only world breaker hulk would give doomsday a run for his money.

thats a great question to ask people who talk about supermans power. ask them which version of superman do you consider to be SUPERMAN...when you think of superman, which version pops into your head first. there are a ton of kids here on this forum and pretty much everyone of the last two generations think that justice league or saturday morning superman cartoon was the only version of superman that existed, the one that had trouble with robots and missiles, that was beaten by flash repeatedly and every other large monster out there. sad world i live in right now, and ive been seeing this appear more often here on the forums.

my my, poor superman. RIP

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp

Firstly, if anyone is beating Superman half to death, it's Doomsday. Secondly, Superman beats Hulk. Thirdly, Doomsday kills Hulk.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jayfournines

Oh you people =), you keep forgetting that Superman's strength is also amplified; and if it's fair to use World Breaker Hulk, then it is also fair game to use a sundipped Superman

Sundipped Superman STOMPS hulk

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By charlieboy

Hulk loses. I have seen him beat by far less powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Stalemate.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 80sBaby

Both WWH and World Breaker Hulk could beat Superman for a majority. All others lose, more often than not.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jayfournines

@guttridgeb said:

Stalemate.

not by a longshot

Normal supes >>>>normal Hulk

Amped version of supes>>>>>>>>>Amped version of Hulk

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Superman stomps

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cybrilious4

Superman vs Doomsday ( Superman: Doomsday) - watch that fight 99% of what happened should be a highlight of Hulk vs Superman.

Avatar image for noobslayerprime11
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree^^^

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Lvenger

Superman still wins.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By osarumen

@protectyournose: super mans heat vision will not do any damage to hulk, after all hulk has withstood far more than that.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@osarumen said:

@protectyournose: super mans heat vision will not do any damage to hulk, after all hulk has withstood far more than that.

It will damage Hulk, like how Gladiators did, and since Superman can power a world moving engine with heat vision and repair holes in reality with it, I'd say he'd do more than hurt Hulk with Heatvision alone....

Hulk loses anyway though

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@protectyournose said:

@P0rtal: even if Superman won, it wouldnt be easy because Doomsday with so much strength has beaten Superman to death. I guess if Hulk gets angry enough to some degree he could tear Superman apart, but thats if he can grab Superman as I stated. Superman still has flying abilities and is alot faster, not to mention as I stated above, if Hulk grabbed Superman then Supeman could blind him with heat vision attack.

so i'd give this one a 50/50

Doomsday did not beat superman to death. Going by the comic book two things prove what you said wrong.

1-In the comic superman delivered the final blow that knocked them BOTH out. And in the movie superman body slammed doomsday knocking them both out again.

2-Superman was not killed,many people need to get over that stupid assumption. He was just knocked into a coma,where in his case a super coma that allowed him to heal while cutting off some of his normal functions.Superman never died by the hands of doomsday,Only knocked into a super coma,which kinda doesn't count towards death.

Plus in the movie it was said the laws of death do not apply to him while he is on earth,which makes me believe he can't be killed outright by physical force. Kryptonite,magic,red sun light yea.But I don't think anyone can beat him to death. He would just go into a super coma and recover.

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

Ok, superman would win. This debate on who is stronger has gone on for years. But in the end you can have your opinion but in mine,superman cannot be beaten by hulk. Superman has beaten him three times in the crossover comics which people will say is non- canon.But in the end, superman will come out on top. He has to many powers which makes him very versatile, He can use his heat vision which has been shown to hurt hulk,Gladiator has done it and nearly knocked the hulk down if it wasn't for pis.It even burned a big hole in hulks chest.True hulk can heal from it,but not fast enough to handle supes coming at him at speeds faster than hulk can respond. Arctic breath can freeze him over,which can give supes time to breath or follow up with breaking the structure, or even bfring him to a black hole or some distant star. Many people also say that due to hulks strength he would win,he is limitless, well guess what so is superman,if he is in the presence of constant sunlight he can keep on fighting at his peak level forever as well.And the longer he stays near these constant rays he can go up in strength as hulks rage goes up. And in the end supes is gonna knock him on his butt before hulk gets anywhere near supes.

bennabooko92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I'm no expert or lawyer but if Superman got all of his powers to beat Hulk with don't you think Hulk should get all of his? I don't doubt that Superman could beat him even though I dread the thought, but Hulk is not just one green monster. He is many angry powerful split personalities moushed into Bruce Banners mind who is also a genius. Also is there a Marvel equivalent to Kryptonite? Cuz I'd say the side-effects of Kryptonite are awfully similar to ratiation poisoning which last time I check is the reason why Hulk becomes Meastro; because he can withstand any and all damage disease etc. See Hulk is made in a more realistically placed world than Superman so obviously he shouldn't be flicking his fingers and moving stars. So if you really think that your super hero logic applies in this battle, I believe you can suck my balls cause Hulk has no absolute weakness where as Superman can die from a pebble. Type that up and smoke it. Boom Ka-blam Sha-suckafattymuthatruckers ;)

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

lol, this thread is hilarious.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk can get stronger than superman but they both have limitless strength and are plot devices in strength.

thor can destroy a star but he has a limit but neither hulk nor supes have a limit.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Superman still wins, toss Hulk to the next state ....

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Moonman78

Hulk and superman are pretty much equals in there basic forms, which is savage hulk vs regular superman. Hulk seems to be much better than new 52 superman.

Here's the tale of tape

Strength-advantage hulk

Supermans base strength is usually higher depending on how mad hulk is at the beginning of the fight, but hulks rage increases his strength instantly eventually passing Clark.

Speed- advantage superman

Of course superman is much faster, hulks rage can increase his reaction time enough so he can easily hit superman but supes is still faster.

Versatility - advantage superman

Supes has more and better ranged attacks

Durability - advantage hulk- hulk seems to be harder to ko at times much harder, and he is also harder to kill.

That's it, it pretty much evens out, after that it kinda depends on who you like better. Hulk has a more plot devicey power that is hard to deal with since his stats increase instantly with rage, he doesn't have to die or get severly injured like Doomsday. But also to add superman does have the brains advantage, so I see it as going either way, and equal fight between the 2 biggest jock guys in there respected universes

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I lol'd.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still wins, toss Hulk to the next state ....

Thor knocked the Hulk into space.

Miss Marvel dragged a Skrull Clone of Hulk into space.

I don't see why Superman couldn't knock Hulk into space.

Overall, Superman has almost every advantage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has easier to access dynamic strength, and a better healing factor. Superman's big advantage is speed and possibly heatvision.

ZeroKillXo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

This Topic Has To Have Been Done To The Umpth Power.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really gets old.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's wrong with redoing threads? I never got it.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@floopay: I don't want to toot my own horn but did you read my post on general discussion on space toss BFR? The gist is that The Hulk or any other similarly powered brick could get back to Earth from space by tearing off their own hand and hurling it in the opposite direction of where they want to go. Newtonian physics backs this up and Banner has been known to talk to The Hulk while transformed and if a guy like me could think of such a plan then Banner could do so easily.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea superman has a better bfr option but its not like hulk can't come back, and it's definitely not going to be easy hundreds have tried and failed.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TifaLockhart

BFR is for sissies. Or farming EXP on FFVI.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: I don't want to toot my own horn but did you read my post on general discussion on space toss BFR? The gist is that The Hulk or any other similarly powered brick could get back to Earth from space by tearing off their own hand and hurling it in the opposite direction of where they want to go. Newtonian physics backs this up and Banner has been known to talk to The Hulk while transformed and if a guy like me could think of such a plan then Banner could do so easily.

That's assuming he leaves him in open space where he's not likely to hit any asteroids, planetoids, or etc.

Superman could leave him stranded halfway to the sun if he wanted to... I suppose in a few hundred years the Hulk would make his way back to Earth, but I hardly call that acceptable enough of a timeline to not rule it as a "ring out"...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ZeroKillXo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Throwing A Hand Will Slow The Direction He's Moving. But A Movement Like That Won't Get Him Back, Not With Enough Opposing Force As Superman Hit Him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Lobo was BFR'd but bled prior to being BFR'd? Would he regenerate his way back into battle while his BFR'd self dies?