#1 Posted by MrBigBalls (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs. Supergirl

The meet at a busy supermarket, both are in a hurry to get out of the market, when they race for the free cashier, they bump carts and look at each other in the eye and they know it is on.

Morals off.

#2 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl.

#3 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl.

#4 Posted by cascadeking09 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl without much trouble, her speed would be too much for Hulk to handle.

#5 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
"Supergirl without much trouble, her speed would be too much for Hulk to handle. "

Actually, It's a good fight, and I believe he can react to her, or atleast handle her blitz.
#6 Posted by cascadeking09 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  I know, I just mean he won't be much trouble for her. She can avoid being hit by him easily, while it would be much more difficult for him to avoid getting hit by her. Since he's durable enough to handle her punches it will be a good fight though.
#7 Posted by Nefarious (35646 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins via BFR.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
#8 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
"Supergirl without much trouble, her speed would be too much for Hulk to handle. "
Actually, It's a good fight, and I believe he can react to her, or atleast handle her blitz. "
Really?
#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
Actually, It's a good fight, and I believe he can react to her, or atleast handle her blitz. "
Really? "

Yes, he can take 4 wins.
#10 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: Just a bit confused,has your opinion of Hulk vs DC characters changed?Thought i'd never see the day...
#11 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets wooped before he even relises whats going on.
Avatar image for death_certificate
#12 Posted by Death Certificate (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#13 Posted by Renee (10398 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl. Hulk bloop bloop bloop. ;)

#14 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl easily.

#15 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2806 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
"

Supergirl.

"
#16 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @comicdude23: Just a bit confused,has your opinion of Hulk vs DC characters changed?Thought i'd never see the day... "

Yes, I read more Hulk now.
#17 Edited by Hoboseid (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl, ranged attacks, speed blitz, BFR....pick one. Supergirl wins

most of Hulk's wins in comics are PIS to please fanboys. He should have been chucked into the Sun a long time ago

#18 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid:DC is a whole entire load of PIS
#19 Edited by Hoboseid (1043 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

" @Hoboseid:DC is a whole entire load of PIS "

I almost agree, Superman should die then DC will get a whole lot better and be free of his PIS. Batman's super intellect also needs to be toned down a little. WW,  Black Lightning, Manhunter,  Wildcat, Huntress, Hawkman, Lady Shiva and Lantern and other DC heroes are still really cool, but they get little of the spotlight cos DC only thinks about promoting Superdick and crap like SupermanReturns.
any of the super cousins, super dogs, cat etc should be nuked with a 50 megaton Kryptonite bomb
and impaled by Doomsday on a magical sword just to make sure the idiots stay dead

superman is boring pis, the only thing worse than the bad writing are his fanboys

.....and back on topic, Supergirl still wins this fight
#20 Posted by HumanNumber (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk doesn't have a chance against Supergirl's speed.

#21 Posted by SevanGrim (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

allot of people are saying Supergirl is too fast. But im sure Hulk has stopped fast people before. And i dont think SG can one shot him unless she was seriously trying to implode his skull. That goes for ranged moves too. Nothing SG has would immediately incapacitate Hulk, and he gets stronger as the fight goes on....
 hulk has some pretty quick reflexes, so i wouldnt put him away as easily as the rest of you.

#22 Edited by HumanNumber (1457 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:

" allot of people are saying Supergirl is too fast. But im sure Hulk has stopped fast people before. And i dont think SG can one shot him unless she was seriously trying to implode his skull. That goes for ranged moves too. Nothing SG has would immediately incapacitate Hulk, and he gets stronger as the fight goes on.... hulk has some pretty quick reflexes, so i wouldnt put him away as easily as the rest of you. "

Supergirl is a lightspeed, if she uses her speed effectively, he'll never be able to land a hit on her and i haven't seen Hulk showcase nano-second reaction time.  

Supergirl is within Superman's strength range which should be enough to put Hulk down for good, especially coupled with her speed. Maybe not in a single hit but she can deliver as many as it takes while moving too quick for the Hulk to touch her.

Also Gladiator was almost able to burn a hole to his heart with heat vision, Supergirl should be able to do the same with what we've seen Superman do with his heat vision.
#23 Posted by Billy Batson (60774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee said:
" Supergirl. Hulk bloop bloop bloop. ;) "
#24 Edited by Skies327 (231 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid said:

" @MarvelJackAss433 said:

I almost agree, Superman should die then DC will get a whole lot better and be free of his PIS. Batman's super intellect also needs to be toned down a little. WW,  Black Lightning, Manhunter,  Wildcat, Huntress, Hawkman, Lady Shiva and Lantern and other DC heroes are still really cool, but they get little of the spotlight cos DC only thinks about promoting Superdick and crap like SupermanReturns. any of the super cousins, super dogs, cat etc should be nuked with a 50 megaton Kryptonite bomb and impaled by Doomsday on a magical sword just to make sure the idiots stay dead  superman is boring pis, the only thing worse than the bad writing are his fanboys  .....and back on topic, Supergirl still wins this fight "
Superman himself isn't the issue. He's actually a pretty good character. The problem is the people who believe he can do anything just because he's Superman. Same thing goes for people who believe Batman can do whatever the hell he wants with prep time, or that The Hulk is the strongest guy ever. They need to get over that nonsense.  For what he is, Supes is a decent character. I really did dig the way his latest arc started, in theory. Grounded or whatever it's called. (Been a while since I actually bought an issue.)

I have to admit though, I was never a fan of Lex Luthor being the big enemy for Superman. That just never sat right with me.

And as for the topic, Supergirl takes it due to a tremendously better power set.
#25 Posted by MrDirector786 (44087 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl very, very easily.

#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (20731 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid said:
"@MarvelJackAss433 said:

I almost agree, Superman should die then DC will get a whole lot better and be free of his PIS. Batman's super intellect also needs to be toned down a little. WW,  Black Lightning, Manhunter,  Wildcat, Huntress, Hawkman, Lady Shiva and Lantern and other DC heroes are still really cool, but they get little of the spotlight cos DC only thinks about promoting Superdick and crap like SupermanReturns. any of the super cousins, super dogs, cat etc should be nuked with a 50 megaton Kryptonite bomb and impaled by Doomsday on a magical sword just to make sure the idiots stay dead  superman is boring pis, the only thing worse than the bad writing are his fanboys  .....and back on topic, Supergirl still wins this fight "

So predictable,how many times have you been banned now?
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

This post confirmes that you have next to no clue on what PIS even means,Dc character pulls planet then he's overpowered.Marvel character destroys a galaxy then he is awesome.
#27 Posted by entropy_aegis (20731 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skies327:
Lex luthor is a cosmic right now.
Avatar image for ruhi_tugu--defunct
#28 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Bob cuts in front of both of them and uses a coupon

I love the situation

#29 Posted by Skies327 (231 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Skies327: Lex luthor is a cosmic right now. "
That's right now though. For how long was he just a normal dude with money and evil intentions? That's the Luthor I'm talking about.
#30 Posted by entropy_aegis (20731 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skies327 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Skies327: Lex luthor is a cosmic right now. "
That's right now though. For how long was he just a normal dude with money and evil intentions? That's the Luthor I'm talking about. "

Eh the 90's was a terrible period for classic villians,we might have gotten some good villians like bane and cyborg superman but we also got mediocre one's like doomsday in droves,sinestro disappeared for more than a decade as well.Lex rose from No mans land,Public enemies,birth right,secret origin,52,Inifnite crisis,Final crisis,blackest night and the new black ring story.DC is hellbent on making him their version of stark or doom(rightfully) as opposed to a kingpin level being he used to be in the 90's.
#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (20731 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot New Krypton,Lex is the most interesting DC villian to read about right now.Others being deathstroke,Ra's al ghul,bane and sinestro.
#32 Posted by alexandrinus (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins due to her vast power set. I still believe it wouldn't be easy though.
#33 Posted by jayskee (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl
#34 Posted by ghostsd (52 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk trips supergurl thens steps on her face....squish!THE END!!!

#35 Posted by jec777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl.  have you seen how pushy some women can be at the market.lol.  but hulk would be the gentleman and let her go first, and maybe even ask for her number.
#36 Posted by society619 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread reeks of DC Fanboyism

#37 Posted by Saren (27931 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping threads just to whine about fanboyism; always a good idea.

#38 Posted by Antonis5555 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

supergirl
#39 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl is like the female version of Superman...From what I remember she has the same abilities as him....i'm going with supergirl here... characters like superman and supergirl can actually fly ( which means they can stay away from Hulk with in far distances. )

Supergirl for the win.

#40 Posted by society619 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I actually found this thread because apparently it started a huge fight between forums (won't name the other one) here in CV. This was the thread people were complaining about and I see why

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#41 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

This thread reeks of DC Fanboyism

...... lol so ... you think Hulk wins then ..... am I correct .......... if I am, then who is the fanboy ..... really

#42 Posted by Saren (27931 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

I actually found this thread because apparently it started a huge fight between forums (won't name the other one) here in CV. This was the thread people were complaining about and I see why

Really, you see why? Elaborate.

#43 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only read on very little on supergirl, but its been so long, but if i remember correctly doesn't she have the same strength and powers superman has, such as heat vision, arctic breath, x-ray vision, faster than a speeding bullet and so on and so forth?

#44 Posted by society619 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Because you make it seem that Hulk a guy who matches Superman in strength would somehow get curbstomped by supergirl. Now unless you are making the supergirl is stronger the superman...okay but it if wouldn't be easy for Superman how can it be easy for supergirl? See were the favoritism for DC case can be made, either that or you were severely underestimating Marvel here.

#45 Posted by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619: First, you need to prove that Hulk does indeed match the strength of Superman.

Besides, most of the people who said that Supergirl won stated that her speed and versatility were too much. You need to present a compelling case for Hulk before complaining about fanboyism.

#46 Posted by Saren (27931 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Because you make it seem that Hulk a guy who matches Superman in strength would somehow get curbstomped by supergirl. Now unless you are making the supergirl is stronger the superman...okay but it if wouldn't be easy for Superman how can it be easy for supergirl? See were the favoritism for DC case can be made, either that or you were severely underestimating Marvel here.

Considering that Hulk's speed is dwarfed by basically any Kryptonian, yes it would be incredibly easy. Seriously, a morals off Superman or Supergirl? Hulk's speed is enhanced at best, and even then to no degree of great note considering street levelers like Spider-Man and Wolverine can dance around him. He wouldn't even be able to land a single hit on any of these people in a morals off scenario where their speed is employed to the best of their ability. And please don't try that tired, useless argument about Hulk tagging Thor and Surfer. They never use their speed when they fight him, all anyone does is brawl. I'm not sure whether you actually think Hulk is being underestimated here or if you just have an inflated idea of what Hulk is actually capable of.

#47 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thor's hammmer said:

Hulk gets wooped before he even relises whats going on.

@HumanNumber said:

Hulk doesn't have a chance against Supergirl's speed.

@Susanoo said:

Supergirl easily.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#48 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Hulk doesn't have any strength feats to match Superman's ...... he really doesn't

#50 Posted by society619 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I know we don't like using crossovers to make points no actual evdience suggest that Superman in anyway just blitzes Hulk (lets not forget Hulk has no morals either) and do I really have to explain the strength of someone who has destroyed asteriods twice the sizes of planets and can lift mountains and continents? You can't burn or freeze hulk because it doesn't work. I have no problem with someone who think Superman can win. I think it can go either way given the circumstances but you guys to instantly dismiss what Hulk is capable of because Superman is fast its makes you wonder, especially to say its a stomp.