Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Random encounter.
  • No BFR, win by KO or death!
  • Reiatsu Crush restricted.
  • Fight takes place in Seireitei where Hulk is on a rampage.

Can the Sternritter team stop Hulk? Or will Hulk show them why he's called the strongest?

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of the Hulk?

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: I'm not the biggest Hulk expert, but whichever version would be the closest to a "base Hulk." Nothing crazy like WBH though.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 takenstew22  Moderator

Hulk cracks their skulls.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if this is just Hulk starting in base, but has all his Earth 616 feats, then he wrecks them all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not a Bleach expert but doesn't this team have a TON of hax?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these characters are speedsters, the top tiers have some impressive physical stats and A lot of Hax.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Many Sternritter members solostomps hase Hulk. But i dont know higher version.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems to be Immortal Hulk. In that case, he cracks their skull.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComicGirl21

Many can solo any version of the Hulk.

First of all, even wanked Hulk can move at relativistic speeds at best, while all of these quincies are legit speedsters that exceed quad digit MACH when lowballed, and low FTL tier when highballed. There is no way Hulk wins with blitz here, so all of them will have time to use their hax. And with that said:

-Gremmy can solo. He turns Hulk's bones into jello, removes gamma radiation from hisbody, or for a more IC solution, throws him into galaxy room where he explodes. He's no shinigami so he cant dimension jump to get out.

- Gerard can solo. Miracle is too op. He is immortal, plus, the more Hulk damages him, the bigger and stronger he gets, until he eventually is the size of a Godzilla, and he overpowers Hulk or just throws him into the sun.

- Lille can solo. Spatial phasing = Hulk cant kill what he cant touch. Spatial piercing = bypasses durability, so Hulk just dieswhen he's tagged.

- Askin can solo. Hulk is not only not immuned to biochemistry manipulation, he is actually very VERY vulnerable to it. Askin can just make gamma radiation toxic to Hulk and he is gonna have to turn back to Banner instantly or die.

Probably there are others, but you get the point. Many can solo. Hulk dies.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So base hulk? Okay then he’d probably lose to some of these sternritters in 1v1 but straight up destroys others.

Thirdeev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Immortal Hulk technically base Hulk now?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many can solo any version of the Hulk.

First of all, even wanked Hulk can move at relativistic speeds at best

Hulk is somewhere in the high hypersonic range. He's not a lightspeeder, which is what relativistic speed implies.

, while all of these quincies are legit speedsters that exceed quad digit MACH when lowballed, and low FTL tier when highballed. There is no way Hulk wins with blitz here, so all of them will have time to use their hax. And with that said:

-Gremmy can solo. He turns Hulk's bones into jello, removes gamma radiation from hisbody, or for a more IC solution, throws him into galaxy room where he explodes. He's no shinigami so he cant dimension jump to get out.

Hulk has some of the best resistance feats to transmutation in all of comics. He's also VERY resistant to people draining his gamma unless he allows them to do so. I don't know much about the BFR option, but it says that BFR is off the table, i'd love to see what the best feats are from those characters when it comes to performing the hax options you mentioned. I'll gladly post some of the resistance feats i mentioned when i know what exactly it is i am expected to counter :)

- Gerard can solo. Miracle is too op. He is immortal, plus, the more Hulk damages him, the bigger and stronger he gets, until he eventually is the size of a Godzilla, and he overpowers Hulk or just throws him into the sun.

Again, i don't know the best feats of what said characters have done in this department, but Hulk has overloaded characters who do things like absorb kinetic energy to empower themselves (although the specific feat i am thinking of was performed by Green Scar version of Hulk), i recall Savage Hulk doing the same thing at least twice, i'm sure i could dig it up). (an oddly specific feat to have, i know :P )

- Lille can solo. Spatial phasing = Hulk cant kill what he cant touch. Spatial piercing = bypasses durability, so Hulk just dieswhen he's tagged.

Could you provide an example of such a thing? Because Hulk has easily dealt with phasing before.

- Askin can solo. Hulk is not only not immuned to biochemistry manipulation, he is actually very VERY vulnerable to it. Askin can just make gamma radiation toxic to Hulk and he is gonna have to turn back to Banner instantly or die.

Again, could you provide a feat or example of such a thing being performed? Preferably on the high end, because Hulk is incredibly resistant to thing like molecular manipulation and things that are supposed to alter his body.

Probably there are others, but you get the point. Many can solo. Hulk dies.

I can start countering specific things when you give me some examples to work with because Hulk has some of THE best resistance feats in all of mainstream comics. Until you give me examples so we can debate, i thoroughly disagree, knowing well the resistance feats of the Hulk.