#1 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Hulk is 5 minutes from Ricks garage, Rick called Banner a crybaby one trick pony, Hulks out for blood and Rick has no patience for this sh*t

Time stop device is misplaced so it's not an option.

#2 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

No one watch this show?

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14696 posts) - - Show Bio

Time stop device is misplaced so it's not an option.

Aww.

#4 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14696 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#5 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick opens up a portal and BFR's him, since he has no patience for it.

#6 Posted by Black_Arrow (10258 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Bones309 (2202 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick with some deus ex machina. Guy's pretty much Reed Richards with a splash of toon force.

#8 Posted by the_stegman (40187 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick stomps, seriously. He beat a multi dimensional being who saw all of time and timelines simultaneously.

#9 Posted by Jonez_ (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Sanchez godstomps.

#10 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick stomps, seriously. He beat a multi dimensional being who saw all of time and timelines simultaneously.

I think that guy was overrating himself, in Ricks immortal words "who are you going to believe, me, or the guy with a testicle for a head"

#11 Posted by the_stegman (40187 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: Never underestimate testicle heads. I've learned that the hard way.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#12 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta appreciate the butthurt when people make threads like these.

#13 Posted by Truth_Teller (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS.

but also gotta appreciate the butthurt when people make posts saying that the OP is butthurt. lol. Dont get mad atheistknowledge.

#14 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@truth_teller: Mad at what? I love Rick and Morty and Rick stomps here he has toon force. I don't think i need lectures from the logically inept on this. If i get mad it's in threads like these http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/all-versions-of-hulk-combined-vs-dc-682511/ where peoples bias overtakes them and the stupidity surfaces.

#15 Posted by Truth_Teller (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: Yea, you definitely sound mad. I told you not to get mad. Cause then it makes it seem like you are butthurt and thats not fun. I was just making the same joke you were. I can see my reversal of the joke didnt sit well with you. I apologize and I now know these things arent funny to you. And with that I bid you farewell good sir.

#16 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@truth_teller: I am sure you will know my emotional state better then me, or perhaps fishing for ad hominem. I get it, i do. Your apology accepted, bad non-jokes are never a good thing. Farewell Sodam and don't worry you will always be funny to me, just not in the way you want.

#17 Posted by Hungry_Sharky (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@truth_teller: I am sure you will know my emotional state better then me, or perhaps fishing for ad hominem. I get it, i do. Your apology accepted, bad non-jokes are never a good thing. Farewell Sodam and don't worry you will always be funny to me, just not in the way you want.

No Caption Provided

GODDAMN SON, HE JUST GOT ROASTED!

#18 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

You clearly see things where fine until you comment, I think you may be a bit over sensitive when it comes to Hulk threads.

I'm just trying to promote Rick on the battle boards and wanted to avoid any potential speed blitzing characters.

#19 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: I am sensitive to bullshit and some people have a pretty open hateful history towards some characters, don't act shock here, you know how else you can prevent speed blitz?

"Conditions: No speed blitz."

Really hard to do i guess. But i will look forward to your Rick threads on these forums i am sure you will make many, many more to promote him.

#20 Posted by goatzilla (2203 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP.