Hulk vs Men in black

Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thefusescape

Scenario... Hulk smashes near the MIB building MIB is of course ready because they know when a big monster guy is coming... Been boggling around at this just wondering who would win... OK so the men in black have weapons that pretty much turn whatever it shoots into like slime or something. And bigger more powerful guns like that. What would the neurilizer even do to hulk? Battle to the death of course since hulk would be merciless if they did anything right?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

1571

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By beautifulrevery

Hulk takes it I believe

Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thefusescape

You sure? Couldn't their big guns turn hulk to slime?

Avatar image for 18hunt
18hunt

3337

Forum Posts

27

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By 18hunt

Hulk

Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By thefusescape

But what I want to know is what would the men in black guns do to him? If they can turn guys powerful enough to survive falls of 100 ft plus into who knows what, what would they do to hulk?

Avatar image for 18hunt
18hunt

3337

Forum Posts

27

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By 18hunt

Hulk can fall from thousands of feet, and I can explain how hulk wins

HULK SMASH

Avatar image for 18hunt
18hunt

3337

Forum Posts

27

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By 18hunt

Also WWH is current hulks strength, hulk could just lift a building and throw it at the men in black

Avatar image for 14nc3
14NC3

2073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By 14NC3

I understand why you'd think this would be a good fight since the men in black have fought monsters bigger then the hulk, but its not the first time hulk has gone up against people with massive guns e.g. general thunderbolt ross. Hulk stomps this

Avatar image for fimftw
FiMFTW

691

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By FiMFTW

@14NC3:

Weird logic, you're saying MiB have fought and defeated bigger, but Hulk has fought and defeated the same thing and therefore he wins..?

Avatar image for 14nc3
14NC3

2073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By 14NC3

@FiMFTW:

I thought that I wouldn't need to mention that the has fought much harder opponents...

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

1571

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By beautifulrevery

@FiMFTW said:

@14NC3:

Weird logic, you're saying MiB have fought and defeated bigger, but Hulk has fought and defeated the same thing and therefore he wins..?

The MiB have fought bigger but definitely not stronger or as durable as the Hulk. Their guns may do some damage but he'll heal rather quickly. And neuralizers may make him forget but if he's barreling at them he's not going to stop on a dime. Not to mention he's a creature of pure rage so I don't think his attitude would change too drastically after being neuralized. Besides he's highly resistant to mental suggestion which is basically what a neuralizer does so all in all Hulk probably takes this.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

1117

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Wouldn't Hulk change back to Banner after a neutralizer flash? He would forgot why is he mad, his last memory would be a calm state.

Avatar image for nickzambuto
nickzambuto

29288

Forum Posts

5083

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By nickzambuto

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Wouldn't Hulk change back to Banner after a neutralizer flash? He would forgot why is he mad, his last memory would be a calm state.

lol nice

Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By thefusescape

Dang I guess MIB are better than I thought.

Avatar image for bane_of_sith
Bane_of_sith

2923

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk FTW

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

3366

Forum Posts

95

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Hulk

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

722

Forum Posts

86

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Wouldn't Hulk change back to Banner after a neutralizer flash? He would forgot why is he mad, his last memory would be a calm state.

exactly what i thought

Avatar image for drixaeterna
drixaeterna

31

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By drixaeterna

MIB repeatedly use neuralyzers until Hulk forgets being mad and calms down, turning back into Banner...MIB kills Banner at that point...

Avatar image for outside_85
Outside_85

23518

Forum Posts

18735

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Outside_85

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Wouldn't Hulk change back to Banner after a neutralizer flash? He would forgot why is he mad, his last memory would be a calm state.

More likely he'd just get annoyed at the flash, he might forget why he was angry in the first place but the flash would just be the new reason for rage.

@14NC3 said:

I understand why you'd think this would be a good fight since the men in black have fought monsters bigger then the hulk, but its not the first time hulk has gone up against people with massive guns e.g. general thunderbolt ross. Hulk stomps this

It is pretty much the other half of Hulks regular foes; really smart men who try to blast him.

While MiB have fought physically bigger foes than Hulk, I don't recall them fighting anyone nearly as durable...or as strong.

Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By thefusescape

But they have huge guns that turn super durables into goo. Not to mention this is the whole agency, (either way you are battling the whole agency as the MIB are in constant contact) Plus even the MIB just patrollng could injure the hulk pretty badly before not to mention the red button . In MIB2 they with ease kill a planet busting murdering whatever she is. And at the time they did it sarlena was 600 ft long... And one big gun blast killed her. Another thing. Boris was killed by a PISTOL. And he was insanely durable. I am trying to say that the MIB's guns could problably kill hulk.

Avatar image for outside_85
Outside_85

23518

Forum Posts

18735

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Outside_85

@thefusescape: If I am not mistaken, the entire MiB bureau was taken out by Selena. She wasn't 600ft long, because that was the subway-dwelling worm, and she ripped it apart from the insides. And the little red button only makes their car drive faster (unless thats something from the 3rd movie, which I haven't seen). As for huge guns...well ask the US Army and all of Hulks mad scientist foes about how that usually work for them.

Avatar image for hulk_inside
Hulk_inside

69

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By Hulk_inside

no they really couldn't, no metal in the MIB universe that we know of could hurt hulk also in wwh he was taking fire from tanks heli's and soldiers all with ADAMANTIUM bullets and was holding up. he could smash them. Also hulk has fallen from orbit and got up straight away. 100ft is like jumping down a curb for him.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

1117

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Outside_85 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Wouldn't Hulk change back to Banner after a neutralizer flash? He would forgot why is he mad, his last memory would be a calm state.

More likely he'd just get annoyed at the flash, he might forget why he was angry in the first place but the flash would just be the new reason for rage.

Improbably, he would forget the flash too...

Avatar image for strider1992
Strider1992

18520

Forum Posts

5604

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By Strider1992

Most likely MiB the tech they have access to is insane. Timetravel, dimensional portals, forcefields the size of the earth, pistols that are as strong as RPG's etc.... It most likely ends up with Hulk getting shrunk or being BFR'd to some random planet.

Avatar image for docfatalis
DocFatalis

1451

Forum Posts

671

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By DocFatalis

@Strider92 said:

Most likely MiB the tech they have access to is insane. Timetravel, dimensional portals, forcefields the size of the earth, pistols that are as strong as RPG's etc.... It most likely ends up with Hulk getting shrunk or being BFR'd to some random planet.

I agree with this, it seems logical.

Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By thefusescape

The MIB Doesn't shoot bullets. They have freaky alien guns. That turn super durable killers into goo. And in mib2 the red button turns the car into a flying auto neurilizing, laser shooting car. WIth a ps2 controller instead of a steering wheel. And that was a learning experiece for the mib when sarlena broke in... She took them by surprise and then attacked everybody at once. Alot different than hulk. In everything I have seen the hulk hasn't ever been shot at with anything like an MIb gun. And I have seen swords and bullets harm him (Speed freak cut his arm up) And I think they have a time traveling device on their hands too. (Watch mib 3) And the pistols are loads safer than RPGs, I think they can adjust the power as well...

Avatar image for outside_85
Outside_85

23518

Forum Posts

18735

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Outside_85

@mypasswordis1234: True, but there is still the problem of the neuralizer only affecting memory as the first thing, so wiping out the memory of Hulk will probably do nothing about his emotional state (he may forget why he is angry, but he will still be angry afterwards and it will only take one misstep on the MiB's part or someone else to set him off again). As I remember the only reason people stand around staring after it's been used on them is because they've been asked to look directly at it, that's going to be tall order when dealing with a 1000 pounds of rage. Finally there is the question if it will even work on him, considering he has a considerable amount of resistance to traditional mental tampering.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

1117

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Outside_85 said:

@mypasswordis1234: True, but there is still the problem of the neuralizer only affecting memory as the first thing, so wiping out the memory of Hulk will probably do nothing about his emotional state (he may forget why he is angry, but he will still be angry afterwards and it will only take one misstep on the MiB's part or someone else to set him off again). As I remember the only reason people stand around staring after it's been used on them is because they've been asked to look directly at it, that's going to be tall order when dealing with a 1000 pounds of rage. Finally there is the question if it will even work on him, considering he has a considerable amount of resistance to traditional mental tampering.

As I've written first, it not just delete his memory, it makes his last memory be at calm state - so Hulk would be calm after a flash. If not, then slowly become calmer and change back, because there is no reason to be angry and no reason to hurt anybody. But there wasn't any remaining strange feeling after a flash in MIB movies IIRC, so it has a little effect on emotional states too.

I don't know why wouldn't it work on Hulk. He can changed back this quickly, it happened when he fought against the Champion.

Avatar image for immortalt1000
ImmortalT1000

3175

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Hulk to easily.

This is a Mismatch.

What can Men N Black really do? They're just humans with guns that have bullets Hulks already dodged before.

Avatar image for alexman113
Alexman113

486

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Alexman113

@mypasswordis1234: They neutralize hulk and he turns back to Banner. They shoot him and he Hulks out again. That's how it works. You cannot attack Banner without him Hulking out. Turning into Banner is not a weakness. Current Banner is also funded by shield and has crazy tech on his person at all times.

@thefusescape: Serlena is not a planet-buster, only her ship is. The MiB never beat her when she was using the planet-busting laser.

Avatar image for outside_85
Outside_85

23518

Forum Posts

18735

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By Outside_85

@mypasswordis1234 said:

As I've written first, it not just delete his memory, it makes his last memory be at calm state - so Hulk would be calm after a flash. If not, then slowly become calmer and change back, because there is no reason to be angry and no reason to hurt anybody. But there wasn't any remaining strange feeling after a flash in MIB movies IIRC, so it has a little effect on emotional states too.

I don't know why wouldn't it work on Hulk. He can changed back this quickly, it happened when he fought against the Champion.

That depends entirely if they have it set so the last thing he remembers is something calming and considering how many times he's been Hulked out hitting one will be a guessing game, and with the childhood trauma's he has, moving it back to that isn't going to help. And like I said, he will still be the Hulk and it only takes one thing to set him off again because the Hulk isn't exactly rational or sensible. As for why it wouldn't work; well if it was that easy why doesn't the likes of S.H.I.E.L.D. or Ross employ telepaths against him? Even Xavier admitted that Hulks mind was always a challenge to get a hold on. As for the changes, well it might be a quick affair but its not like *flash* and Hulk has turned into Banner.

And again, you have to get Hulk to stand still and look at the lense for it to work properly. Since this is a combat situation, Hulk it not going to be standing still, so even if you manage to flash him mid-punch, the punch is going to keep going until it hits something and then Hulk is going to wonder what he is doing and why his hand hurts before resuming the smashing.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

1117

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Alexman113 said:

@mypasswordis1234: They neutralize hulk and he turns back to Banner. They shoot him and he Hulks out again. That's how it works. You cannot attack Banner without him Hulking out. Turning into Banner is not a weakness. Current Banner is also funded by shield and has crazy tech on his person at all times.

I don't think they need to kill Banner. After he changes back Hulk disappeared, so technically MIB team won. It would be out of MIB's character to kill Banner and out of Banner's character to hulk out intended for kill. But if it's win by death, then I doubt he could hulk out without a head.

@Outside_85 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

As I've written first, it not just delete his memory, it makes his last memory be at calm state - so Hulk would be calm after a flash. If not, then slowly become calmer and change back, because there is no reason to be angry and no reason to hurt anybody. But there wasn't any remaining strange feeling after a flash in MIB movies IIRC, so it has a little effect on emotional states too.

I don't know why wouldn't it work on Hulk. He can changed back this quickly, it happened when he fought against the Champion.

That depends entirely if they have it set so the last thing he remembers is something calming and considering how many times he's been Hulked out hitting one will be a guessing game, and with the childhood trauma's he has, moving it back to that isn't going to help. And like I said, he will still be the Hulk and it only takes one thing to set him off again because the Hulk isn't exactly rational or sensible. As for why it wouldn't work; well if it was that easy why doesn't the likes of S.H.I.E.L.D. or Ross employ telepaths against him? Even Xavier admitted that Hulks mind was always a challenge to get a hold on. As for the changes, well it might be a quick affair but its not like *flash* and Hulk has turned into Banner.

And again, you have to get Hulk to stand still and look at the lense for it to work properly. Since this is a combat situation, Hulk it not going to be standing still, so even if you manage to flash him mid-punch, the punch is going to keep going until it hits something and then Hulk is going to wonder what he is doing and why his hand hurts before resuming the smashing.

How about 10 minute? Before he hulked out he was calm. If he wouldn't have calm he wouldn't have Banner, it's simple. 10 minute not enough? Hulk would confused for sure, they would have time to change the neutralizer 1 hour. Or 2 hour.

He doesn't need to stand in one place and focusing on the neutralizer. If he sees the flash, it affects on him. Sure if Hulk jump toward them as fast as he can, they couldn't survive, but that's improbably in character without saying at least a "hulk smash" or watching them what are they trying to do(remember it's not a cage fight, op set up a short story scene).

Xavier had problem with his mind because he "worked" with an already transformed monster's crazy, stubborn mind. It's easier to avoid a train to survive than stopping it with hand, if you understand my analogy. It's my opinion though, we can't really know it, the telepathy is incomparable outside the user's universe. But it's science, with known feature, not some mystical immeasurable ability, I believe it would work, it's not impossible, Banner searched a way to control Hulk too.

Avatar image for neongamewave
NeonGameWave

19333

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave
Loading Video...
Avatar image for thefusescape
thefusescape

203

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By thefusescape

They could make him have the mind of a baby...