• 62 results
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By randumo24

WW Hulk vs Kid Gohan(after return from Namek), who wins?
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Batosaims7

Since Ww Hulk would own mystic gohan [my favorite dbz character btw] i doubt kid gohan stands a chance

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Psyker star

HULK would eat Gohan

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By randumo24

@Batosaims7 said:

"Since Ww Hulk would own mystic gohan [my favorite dbz character btw] i doubt kid gohan stands a chance "

LMAO, I did this because Hulk has no chance against Mystic Gohan. Don't forget how hard it would be for Hulk to even catch Gohan.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By randumo24
@Batosaims7 said:
" @randumo24 said:
"

@Batosaims7 said:

"Since Ww Hulk would own mystic gohan [my favorite dbz character btw] i doubt kid gohan stands a chance "

LMAO, I did this because Hulk has no chance against Mystic Gohan. Don't forget how hard it would be for Hulk to even catch Gohan.

"
LMAO, Did you forget that no one values your shitty opinions? Or did you purposely ignore that like you do everything else? Troll somewhere else please "

I think it's quite ironic for you to tell somebody not to troll. Plus it's not trolling if it's your own thread.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

first kid goahn couldnt take hulk 

mystic gohan would smash hulk  

bato people who do nothing but make spite threads or just plain think dbz sucks have called you a troll/ a dick. All you do is troll...how much free time does somone have to have to come toa site everyday and just call people names and act like a child 

4th thought you said piccilo was your favorite dbz person
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" first kid goahn couldnt take hulk  mystic gohan would smash hulk   bato people who do nothing but make spite threads or just plain think dbz sucks have called you a troll/ a dick. All you do is troll...how much free time does somone have to have to come toa site everyday and just call people names and act like a child  4th thought you said piccilo was your favorite dbz person "
huh? you arent banned yet? dont worry its coming soon, name a single person who hates dbz that says I was a dick? and no caligua doesnt hate DBZ

I said Piccolo was one of my favorites, I understand you lack 3rd grade reading comprehension, but please don't try to make accusations about someone without all the facts k
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

please if you're still here i'm not going anywhere 

talking to you leads to nothing but flame wars no matter what the topic is about 

so from no on i'm just going to stick to flagging and pming the mods..maybe then something well actualy get done about you 

but you have fun doing whatever it is you do
Ganseki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Ganseki

Kid Gohan will win soon as possible

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SilverGalford

hulk , kid gohan was defeated by rikum. and i guess rikum has the same power as hulk,  or less.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Superparody

Hulk would stomp frieza saga kid gohan...but hulk would be destroyed by mystic gohan

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Rookie

Hulk stomp puny asian man

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By blade hunter

Iv been on the vine for around 2 years now and iv never seen another subject cause arguments like DBZ has. Alot of people have left/ banned from the site because for some reason DBZ gets everybody worked up and i thought i'd seen the last of the DBZ fanboy thing but looks like i was wrong. Anyway hulk for the win. 

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@blade hunter said:

"Iv been on the vine for around 2 years now and iv never seen another subject cause arguments like DBZ has. Alot of people have left/ banned from the site because for some reason DBZ gets everybody worked up and i thought i'd seen the last of the DBZ fanboy thing but looks like i was wrong. Anyway hulk for the win.  "

i find it funny that when you get   thread say like the zoom vs kidd buu and idd buu vs super boy prime threads you get 20or so users saying massise stomp zoom..massive stomp super boy prime. You ask them to give a reasoning how a being who cant die from physial force..can regenerate from basically nothingness..can Instantly transport anywhere and break down all of reality with a mere scream....and they say zoom beat down superman and ww...superboy prime can survive a universe dying..........but none could gve one single reason why zoom or super boy prime could kill some 4 foot tall pink dude. 

what i'm trying to say is...it's like the little comicbook fanboys feel so threatned...almost offended at the thought of someone from an anime being able to beat a comicbook guy...so much so they just drop trying to debate all together and just start flame wars until threads get derailed 

and yes hulk would smash kid gohan 

but kid gohan ssj 2 would smash hulk
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:
"Iv been on the vine for around 2 years now and iv never seen another subject cause arguments like DBZ has. Alot of people have left/ banned from the site because for some reason DBZ gets everybody worked up and i thought i'd seen the last of the DBZ fanboy thing but looks like i was wrong. Anyway hulk for the win.  "
i find it funny that when you get   thread say like the zoom vs kidd buu and idd buu vs super boy prime threads you get 20or so users saying massise stomp zoom..massive stomp super boy prime. You ask them to give a reasoning how a being who cant die from physial force..can regenerate from basically nothingness..can Instantly transport anywhere and break down all of reality with a mere scream....and they say zoom beat down superman and ww...superboy prime can survive a universe dying..........but none could gve one single reason why zoom or super boy prime could kill some 4 foot tall pink dude.  what i'm trying to say ie...it's like the little comicbook fanboys feel threatnedso how...almost offended at the thought of someone from an anime being able to beat a comicbook guy...so much so they just drop trying to debate all together and just start flame wars until threads get derailed  and yes hulk would smash kid gohan   but kid gohan ssj 2 would smash hulk "
Well said.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I dont want to see any more abuse towards anime users on this site and vice versa towards the comic users, If you disagree with a thread, stay out of it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Darkchild

WWH wins, Gohan still wasnt at a decent level of power after Namek.

If it was adult or even Cell Saga Gohan then yes hed win but yeah no he gets pwned.

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@blade hunter said:

i find it funny that when you get   thread say like the zoom vs kidd buu and idd buu vs super boy prime threads you get 20or so users saying massise stomp zoom..massive stomp super boy prime. You ask them to give a reasoning how a being who cant die from physial force..can regenerate from basically nothingness..can Instantly transport anywhere and break down all of reality with a mere scream....and they say zoom beat down superman and ww...superboy prime can survive a universe dying..........but none could gve one single reason why zoom or super boy prime could kill some 4 foot tall pink dude.  what i'm trying to say is...it's like the little comicbook fanboys feel so threatned...almost offended at the thought of someone from an anime being able to beat a comicbook guy...so much so they just drop trying to debate all together and just start flame wars until threads get derailed  and yes hulk would smash kid gohan   but kid gohan ssj 2 would smash hulk "

Very well said
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderpigbart
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" I dont want to see any more abuse towards anime users on this site and vice versa towards the comic users, If you disagree with a thread, stay out of it. "
Is not the point if these threads to debate?
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@spiderpigbart said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" I dont want to see any more abuse towards anime users on this site and vice versa towards the comic users, If you disagree with a thread, stay out of it. "
Is not the point if these threads to debate? "
I think my meaning is clear those who it is aimed at understand what I wanted to get across. 
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

i find it funny that when you get   thread say like the zoom vs kidd buu and idd buu vs super boy prime threads you get 20or so users saying massise stomp zoom..massive stomp super boy prime. You ask them to give a reasoning how a being who cant die from physial force..can regenerate from basically nothingness..can Instantly transport anywhere and break down all of reality with a mere scream....and they say zoom beat down superman and ww...superboy prime can survive a universe dying..........but none could gve one single reason why zoom or super boy prime could kill some 4 foot tall pink dude.  what i'm trying to say is...it's like the little comicbook fanboys feel so threatned...almost offended at the thought of someone from an anime being able to beat a comicbook guy...so much so they just drop trying to debate all together and just start flame wars until threads get derailed  and yes hulk would smash kid gohan   but kid gohan ssj 2 would smash hulk "
See this is why no one takes you seriously, I've already explained numerous times that Buu can be killed with physical force and was nearly killed by physical force on 2 seperate occasions [fight with gotenks, fat buu vs kid buu]  and that buu never regenerated from nothingness either, if your talking about piccolo and gotenks, they dont have energy blast on a microscopic level...and as far as breaking down reality with a scream, once again that was filler, how can you defend something when you dont even know about the material?
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

See this is why no one takes you seriously, I've already explained numerous times that Buu can be killed with physical force and was nearly killed by physical force on 2 seperate occasions [fight with gotenks, fat buu vs kid buu]  and that buu never regenerated from nothingness either, if your talking about piccolo and gotenks, they dont have energy blast on a microscopic level...and as far as breaking down reality with a scream, once again that was filler, how can you defend something when you dont even know about the material? "

lmfao again with you calling out other peoples credibility..i'm sorry but comming from you..it's laughable. Seriously enter one debate when someone doesnt call you a troll...better yet make a thread stating your opnion of how the max city bustersof naruto are on par with the dbz universe like you've claimed at least 10 times now and see how that thread turns out.

buu cant be killed by physical force no matter how many times you say it

no where in gotenks fight was it even hinted at that gotenks could kill him with physical force..gotenks made the claim that he had the power to use his to turn buus ashes to nothing. And he and piccilo attempted just that and guess what...he came back. But i'm the one whos making stuff up right?

that there seems to be buu opening up reality with a scream...but whatever you say 

seriously bato do everyone a favor and just stay away from dbz threads.
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

See this is why no one takes you seriously, I've already explained numerous times that Buu can be killed with physical force and was nearly killed by physical force on 2 seperate occasions [fight with gotenks, fat buu vs kid buu]  and that buu never regenerated from nothingness either, if your talking about piccolo and gotenks, they dont have energy blast on a microscopic level...and as far as breaking down reality with a scream, once again that was filler, how can you defend something when you dont even know about the material? "

lmfao again with you calling out other peoples credibility..i'm sorry but comming from you..it's laughable. Seriously enter one debate when someone doesnt call you a troll...better yet make a thread stating your opnion of how the max city bustersof naruto are on par with the dbz universe like you've claimed at least 10 times now and see how that thread turns out.

no where in gotenks fight was it even hinted at that gotenks could kill him with physical force..gotenks made the claim that he had the power to use his to turn buus ashes to nothing. And he and piccilo attempted just that and guess what...he came back. But i'm the one whos making stuff up right?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 that there seems to be buu opening up reality with a scream...but whatever you say   seriously bato do everyone a favor and just stay away from dbz threads. "
You said break down all of reality, he didnt break down all of reality in that scan nub, you were referring to buu nearly causing the universe to collapse which was filler

i love it how DBZ fans dont even know about what they are defending xD 

buu was nearly killed twice by physical force

another reason no one takes you seriously, you simply ignore facts

it was ssj3 gotenks vs buu, after they got out of the time chamber, buu would of been killed if the fusion didnt wear off

listen, try to watch the anime or read the manga [the entire thing] before you post again k
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chaos-soul
@Batosaims7: no ssj3 gotenks wasnt strong enough for super buu.
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Batosaims7
@chaos-soul said:
" @Batosaims7: no ssj3 gotenks wasnt strong enough for super buu. "
try to read the manga or watch the anime ok, ssj3 gotenks was going to kill him if the fusion didnt wear off
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

that there seems to be buu opening up reality with a scream...but whatever you say   seriously bato do everyone a favor and just stay away from dbz threads. "
You said break down all of reality, he didnt break down all of reality in that scan nub, you were referring to buu nearly causing the universe to collapse which was filler  i love it how DBZ fans dont even know about what they are defending xD   buu was nearly killed twice by physical force  another reason no one takes you seriously, you simply ignore facts  it was ssj3 gotenks vs buu, after they got out of the time chamber, buu would of been killed if the fusion didnt wear off  listen, try to watch the anime or read the manga [the entire thing] before you post again k "

lmfao now you're telling me what the hell i was thinking and talking about....you're something else 

please post the scans of buu being almost killed by physical force from gotenks.....you wont because it didnt happen. I already described how the scene went down and i have the scans of the whole fight which i have read many times..so bato spare me with this he threatned him with physical force bs before his fusion wore off. 

like i said bato..just stay away from dbz threads
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
You said break down all of reality, he didnt break down all of reality in that scan nub, you were referring to buu nearly causing the universe to collapse which was filler  i love it how DBZ fans dont even know about what they are defending xD   buu was nearly killed twice by physical force  another reason no one takes you seriously, you simply ignore facts  it was ssj3 gotenks vs buu, after they got out of the time chamber, buu would of been killed if the fusion didnt wear off  listen, try to watch the anime or read the manga [the entire thing] before you post again k "
lmfao now you're telling me what the hell i was thinking and talking about....you're something else  please post the scans of buu being almost killed by physical force from gotenks.....you wont because it didnt happen. I already described how the scene went down and i have the scans of the whole fight which i have read many times..so bato spare me with this he threatned him with physical force bs before his fusion wore off.  like i said bato..just stay away from dbz threads "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
keep it up saiyan max , i do enjoy slapping you around xD
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chaos-soul
@Batosaims7: in both of thos scans it shows them getting beat but they where both getting ready to use a ki attack. to finish the job
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Batosaims7
@chaos-soul said:

" @Batosaims7: in both of thos scans it shows them getting beat but they where both getting ready to use a ki attack. to finish the job "

Buu wasnt about use a ki attack on fat buu, and that wasnt the point, the point is their regeneration is limited by how much ki they have...

Thats why Super Buu couldnt regenerate right away, and why Fat Buu was getting owned even though he did pretty good against Kid Buu for a while
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

lmfao now you're telling me what the hell i was thinking and talking about....you're something else  please post the scans of buu being almost killed by physical force from gotenks.....you wont because it didnt happen. I already described how the scene went down and i have the scans of the whole fight which i have read many times..so bato spare me with this he threatned him with physical force bs before his fusion wore off.  like i said bato..just stay away from dbz threads "

keep it up saiyan max , i do enjoy slapping you around xD "

uh huh 

so this whole time you've been saying that gotenks said he could kill buu with physical force and you post scans showing exactly what i said happened...which is gotenks threatnin to turn bus ashes to nothing 

and a second scan of kidd buu beating on fat buu........who isnt kidd buu 

yeah you have fun thinking how some how you're winning this
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @blade hunter said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
keep it up saiyan max , i do enjoy slapping you around xD "
uh huh  so this whole time you've been saying that gotenks said he could kill buu with physical force and you post scans showing exactly what i said happened...which is gotenks threatnin to turn bus ashes to nothing  and a second scan of kidd buu beating on fat buu........who isnt kidd buu   yeah you have fun thinking how some how you're winning this "
lol once again, reading comprehension is an awesome skill, try picking it up sometime, Buu regeneration can be worn out...the only difference between fat buu and kid buu is that kid buu is stronger, their regeneration is the same

Unless you want to provide proof, that Kid Buus regeneration is somehow limited ....take your time though, ill be here in a few months when you have your answer, assuming you arent banned by then xD
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By chaos-soul
@Batosaims7 said:
" @chaos-soul said:

" @Batosaims7: in both of thos scans it shows them getting beat but they where both getting ready to use a ki attack. to finish the job "

Buu wasnt about use a ki attack on fat buu, and that wasnt the point, the point is their regeneration is limited by how much ki they have...  Thats why Super Buu couldnt regenerate right away, and why Fat Buu was getting owned even though he did pretty good against Kid Buu for a while "
according to akira toriyama buu's ki is unlimited
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@chaos-soul said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @chaos-soul said:

Buu wasnt about use a ki attack on fat buu, and that wasnt the point, the point is their regeneration is limited by how much ki they have...  Thats why Super Buu couldnt regenerate right away, and why Fat Buu was getting owned even though he did pretty good against Kid Buu for a while "
according to akira toriyama buu's ki is unlimited "

where was this said?
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

@Batosaims7: 

oh no my reading comprehension is great 

remember when you said 

"buu was nearly killed twice by physical force  another reason no one takes you seriously, you simply ignore facts  it was ssj3 gotenks vs buu " 

and yet what did you post a scan of? oh the thing i said happened which was 

"no where in gotenks fight was it even hinted at that gotenks could kill him with physical force..gotenks made the claim that he had the power to use his to turn buus ashes to nothing."

the only problem here is you bato 

actually kidd buu had all of fat buus ki which by the way is unlimited..which is why fat buu could regen which is why he got the crap beat out of him but nice try

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@chaos-soul said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @chaos-soul said:

where was this said? "
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Batosaims7
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @chaos-soul said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @chaos-soul said:

where was this said? "
never, but dbz fans are so desperate they will make anything up
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chaos-soul
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"@chaos-soul said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @chaos-soul said:

where was this said? "
"
it was in an interview in shonen jump acouple years back.
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Batosaims7
@chaos-soul said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"@chaos-soul said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @chaos-soul said:

where was this said? "
"
it was in an interview in shonen jump acouple years back. "
link or it never happened
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

@Batosaims7: 

remember when you said 

"buu was nearly killed twice by physical force  another reason no one takes you seriously, you simply ignore facts  it was ssj3 gotenks vs buu " 

"no where in gotenks fight was it even hinted at that gotenks could kill him with physical force..gotenks made the claim that he had the power to use his to turn buus ashes to nothing."

actually kidd buu had all of fat buus ki which by the way is unlimited..which is why fat buu could regen which is why he got the crap beat out of him but nice try

"
it really could use some work, really im not trying to make fun of you, it really is lacking 

i just listed 2 occasions were buus regeneration was drained and he was nearly killed, you can argue that gotenks was going to use a ki blast to kill him, but during those few minutes buu regeneration was worn out

its indisputable now, buu can be killed with physical force 

keep it up though, i do enjoy slapping you around the forums xD
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By chaos-soul
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

@Batosaims7: 

remember when you said 

"
it really could use some work, really im not trying to make fun of you, it really is lacking   i just listed 2 occasions were buus regeneration was drained and he was nearly killed, you can argue that gotenks was going to use a ki blast to kill him, but during those few minutes buu regeneration was worn out  its indisputable now, buu can be killed with physical force   keep it up though, i do enjoy slapping you around the forums xD "

and once again what you said 

and then you post a scan of him being threatned with a ki blast But please continue to lie and try and change what you said...even though you said gotenks nearly beat buu to death...or would you like me to post the other times you said it? 

i have the scans of what happened before then...so spare the lies sir....i described the whole scene.....do you honestly think i dont have the scans..you sitting here lyingreally isnt going to do anything but make you look like an ass 

buu cant be killed by physical force 

oh yeah you sure are putting a hurting on me with conradicting yourself and lying
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Batosaims7
@chaos-soul said:

"  

"
Wow...too bad their wasnt a link in that video either, for all we know that all could of been made up

And not once did he say Buus ki was unlimited ...
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By chaos-soul
@Batosaims7 said:

" @chaos-soul said:

"  

"
Wow...too bad their wasnt a link in that video either, for all we know that all could of been made up  And not once did he say Buus ki was unlimited ... "
the creator implyed it and i had the issue but i gave it to my high school library so i dont have the scan sadly
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

volume 26, chapter 316, page 116

goku says kidd buus ki is infinite..never goes down..and only increases as they continue to fight while he himself gets weaker. This s in th viz media version so it will take me awhile to find it on the version scans i have because they didnt split dragonball and dbz so it will be somewhere in volume 42 i'll have to look for it

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By chaos-soul
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

goku says kidd buus ki is infinite..never goes down..and only increases as they continue to fight while he himself gets weaker. This s in th viz media version so it will take me awhile to find it on the version scans i have because they didnt split dragonball and dbz so it will be somewhere in volume 42 i'll have to look for it

"
i compleatly for got he said that. it was in the anime too. i just dont feel like serchin youtube for dbz stuff
thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thegreat
@chaos-soul said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

"
i compleatly for got he said that. it was in the anime too. i just dont feel like serchin youtube for dbz stuff "

Are you people arguing with bato, hahaha good luck at wasting your time, he will not listen so why bother.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Hulk.Kid Gohan isn't strong enough to take this maybe....just maybe teen Gohan could take him but even then i doubt it.An obviously Mystic Gohan would smash Hulk.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Rookie

Hulkly

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Batosaims7
@The Rookie said:
" Hulkly "
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@thegreat said:
"@chaos-soul said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

"
i compleatly for got he said that. it was in the anime too. i just dont feel like serchin youtube for dbz stuff "
Are you people arguing with bato, hahaha good luck at wasting your time, he will not listen so why bother. "

you know 

thats a very good question 

and you're right