Hulk vs iron man suits(read op)

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Tony stark summons his iron man suits like in Iron man 3 to attack the Hulk with the help of iron patriot. Like in iron man 3 he can jump from one suit to another. Will iron man take down the hulk.(Avengers version of the hulk).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If all the armors keep their distance and open fire like the chitari did against hulk, Tony has a good chance of winning.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They Armour could win due to numbers if they attack at once, individually they get stomped

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers Hulk was bad. Just sayin'

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

@monsterstomp: It's quite an unfair statement to say comic-book characters are superior to the movie versions. The producers aren't going to make the characters as powerful as they are in the comic-books as most would be too powerful (E.g: Thor) and too unrealistic (I know that obviously movies aren't realistic in most cases, but it would be over the top unrealistic and would probably just make a mess).

Anyway I thought they made Hulk very impressive in the movie: He thrashed Thor, destroyed a leviathan with one punch, crushed an un-measurable amount of Chitauri, and smashed Loki. Not to mention he can jump extraordinarily high (high enough to catch an armor). It was a massive improvement over the 2003 & 2008 Hulks.

I think Hulk can win this one, not easily but only with small difficulty.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: 2003 Hulk stomps Avengers Hulk.

In the Avengers, Thor held back, Loki was pitiful, Chitauri have nothing going for them either. To be honest, one shotting the leviathan was the only thing, though without mass and acceleration how do we calculate the force Hulk hit it with?

2003 Hulk was far more impressive. Catching missiles, tossing tanks, ripping through roads, jumping for greater distances, breaking out of instant cement hardening foam, fighting giant gamma dogs, running at great speeds, surviving a drop from the earths atmosphere etc.

Why not extend on '03's feats? Avengers Hulk was terrible in comparison.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pope052

@monsterstomp: You do know the Avengers Hulk could easily live up to any of that? It was the Avengers Movie so they're not going to just focus on the Hulk.

"Catching missiles, tossing tanks, ripping through roads, breaking out of instant cement hardening foam".

What makes you think the Avengers Hulk wouldn't be able to do any of this? These feats are only a warm up for the Avengers Hulk.

"Jumping for greater distances, running at great speeds".

He needed to take smaller jumps a few times before jumping a significant distance, Avengers Hulk could Super Jump on the spot, Avengers Hulk can run at great speeds also.

Watch from 1:30 - 1:40. Especially the first jump and the jump at 1:39.

Loading Video...

"Fighting giant gamma dogs"

Chitauri Leviathans > Gamma Dogs. Give me 2003 Hulk's best feat and compare it with one-shotting a Leviathan.

Now to mention Durability:

Avengers Hulk took a direct blow off Mjolnir (Thor hit him hard) and he got back up quicker than when 2003 Hulk was hit by a tank shell. Mjolnir a weapon forged by Asgardians > Average Tank shell manufactured by mortal men.

Also, when the aircraft started firing heavy rounds at Hulk they were bouncing off Hulk's skin. He then jumps onto the aircraft, rips it up in seconds, then was blown from the sky and crashed into a concrete building.

2003 Hulk : Gets hit by the shell at 0:50, gets up 10 seconds later at 1:00. He was in pain after the hit so don't try and repel this.

Loading Video...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: This argument should be taken to a 2003 Hulk vs Avengers Hulk thread.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Hulk can take this.

Lee's Hulk was barely able to rip a tank apart. It was disappointing.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I feel it unnecessary, this argument started for no good reason other than when I said IMO The Avengers Hulk was an improvement over 2003 & 2008 versions, but if you really want to I can make a CAV Battle between you & me?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MonsterStomp

@pope052: I was stating my opinion too lol. I'm not interested in a CaV battle at the moment, possibly some other time. I'd need to dust off the 2003 dvd but I really don't have the time. You know, studying and stuff :P

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Fair enough, in the future let me know if you're interested..