#202 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I say "bump"or "why this isn't locked,Hulk wins no question".

You passive-aggressively did the former, you should have suggested the latter.

#203 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

You passive-aggressively did the former, you should have suggested the latter.

What?

#204 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Should this get locked? I'm just asking?

#205 Edited by jashro44 (52339 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Should this get locked? I'm just asking?

Don't bump threads after 12 days to ask me if they should be locked. If you see a thread that you think might deserve to be locked send me a PM.

#206 Posted by g2_ (11373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: or you shouldn't have bumped it if you think it should be locked.

#207 Posted by jashro44 (52339 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:

@jashro44: or you shouldn't have bumped it if you think it should be locked.

Yes that to.

#208 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Posted by 98115 (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#210 Posted by s1ckb0y (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be honest here Tony wins. He's too fast for the Hulk, he can fly, he can BFR him using portal technology, and he's beaten the Hulk on multiple occasions. Don't get me started on WWH, that was PIS.

#211 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@s1ckb0y: Why would you say that?! Do you know what Hulk fans and Iron-man haters would do to you if they read that comment?!

#212 Edited by s1ckb0y (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

@s1ckb0y: Why would you say that?! Do you know what Hulk fans and Iron-man haters would do to you if they read that comment?!

I don't really care, lol. I say bring it. I've dealt with my share of Batman haters on this site. Bring on the Stark haters and Hulkamanics. :)

#213 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theirondinosaur
#214 Posted by TheIronDinosaur (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash puny suited man. But in all seriousness, considering that Hulk can basically never die, I'm giving this one to Hulk 9/10. Unless Iron Man has his Hulk-Buster suit or a month of prep.

#215 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash puny suited man. But in all seriousness, considering that Hulk can basically never die,

He can die if you destroy 100% of his body.

I'm giving this one to Hulk 9/10. Unless Iron Man has his Hulk-Buster suit

Hulkbuster would not help him and he has more powerful Armors.

or a month of prep.

Don't think he gets prep here.

#216 Posted by algorhythm511 (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Here's where I see this thread going:

No Caption Provided

Followed by:

No Caption Provided

On another note. I guess @s1ckb0y deleted his thread b/c I saw where you tagged me but I can't get to it.

#217 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: Yeah,I agree. ANd what I asked you, is Noone1994 actually noone301994?

#218 Posted by algorhythm511 (2679 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
#219 Posted by SisterGrimm2099 (2145 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

if iron man has his hulkbuster armor i lean towards iron man but if not i go for hulk

#220 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: Shit.All of posts,scans and followers he had are now gone.At least he's back.He is Iron-man genius.

#221 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@sistergrimm2099: Hulkbuster can't help him.He would give Hulk problems and maybe, just maybe make a fight even but Hulk's strength will increase and he will beat Iron-man.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
#222 Posted by SisterGrimm2099 (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: but doesn't the Hulkbuster suite give iron-man hulks strength

#223 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@sistergrimm2099: Hulkbuster is equal to calm Hulk and can hold its own against angry Hulk but it can't beat the Hulk because it isn't strong enough to knock him out fast enough before Hulk becomes angry enough to become Stronger and I'm saying "because" and "enought" to much.

#224 Posted by TheIronDinosaur (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@theirondinosaur said:

Hulk smash puny suited man. But in all seriousness, considering that Hulk can basically never die,

He can die if you destroy 100% of his body.

I'm giving this one to Hulk 9/10. Unless Iron Man has his Hulk-Buster suit

Hulkbuster would not help him and he has more powerful Armors.

or a month of prep.

Don't think he gets prep here.

*ahem*basically*ahem*

#225 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio
#226 Posted by algorhythm511 (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: Shit.All of posts,scans and followers he had are now gone.At least he's back.He is Iron-man genius.

Well I am sure he can reference his old account for the scans, but for the followers I guess go to his old account and tell his followers to follow his new account.

#227 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: Yeah I know.But posts man.Well until then we have to find the new Iron-man debater.

#228 Posted by TheIronDinosaur (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger

I said that Hulk basically couldn't die, not that he couldn't die. Besides, how would you destroy 100% of his body? He can endure a hit from Mjolnir and can survive a nuke.

#229 Posted by Gojira2512 (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#230 Posted by Noone1996 (11656 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#231 Posted by Adriusus (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win, however, it is no way a stomp for sure.

#232 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@theirondinosaur: Do you mean how can Iron-man destroy him 100% or how he can be destroyed overall?

#233 Posted by Pipxeroth (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

@s1ckb0y said:

Let's be honest here Tony wins. He's too fast for the Hulk, he can fly, he can BFR him using portal technology, and he's beaten the Hulk on multiple occasions. Don't get me started on WWH, that was PIS.

Lol. Given every single Ironman expert on this site thinks Hulk wins, I don't think its wise to make such an outrageous claim.

#234 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Well he has a point.Iron-man is super fast and could BFR Hulk.However he would probably get trashed before that happens.

#235 Edited by s1ckb0y (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@s1ckb0y said:

Lol. Given every single Ironman expert on this site thinks Hulk wins, I don't think its wise to make such an outrageous claim.

I don't see how Hulk would even be able to hit Tony plot off. Tony's speed and reaction feats are way too high. I would say probably stalemate unless he BFR's the Hulk.

#236 Posted by Pipxeroth (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Well he has a point.Iron-man is super fast and could BFR Hulk.However he would probably get trashed before that happens.

Hulk can keep up with Ironman just fine, and Hulk has a personal teleporter.

@s1ckb0y said:
@pipxeroth said:
@s1ckb0y said:

I don't see how Hulk would even be able to hit Tony plot off. Tony's speed and reaction feats are way too high. I would say probably stalemate unless he BFR's the Hulk.

There are a huge amount of posts debunking the myth of Hulk being slow.

#237 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: I know,I just said it is possible. And Dr. Green and Maestro have a teleporter. I don't think standard Hulk has it and even if he did it is not part of his standard equipment so if they can use other equipment Tony can just use Sol's Hammer or Adamantium Sentinels (who are Actually Avengers/X-Men busters).

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#238 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@s1ckb0y said:
@pipxeroth said:
@s1ckb0y said:

Are you trolling or are you actually being serious? Hulk can't hit Tony despite half a century of history of Hulk having no problems with catching and hitting Tony... Jesus Christ how slow do you guys think Hulk is? The guy has insane speed feats, not Superman level obviously but he has reacted to speedsters he has moved at eye blurring speeds, he has blitzed characters with super speed, he even saved IronMan from an explosion so fast Tony did not even comprehend what was going on at first.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
#239 Edited by thatguywithheadphones (19859 posts) - - Show Bio

@sistergrimm2099 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

if iron man has his hulkbuster armor i lean towards iron man but if not i go for hulk

Why? Honestly the HB armor has constantly proven to be Tony's worst measure at going at Bruce because it tries to play Hulk at his own game, and that's just not something Tony can do.

#240 Posted by Pipxeroth (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: I know,I just said it is possible. And Dr. Green and Maestro have a teleporter. I don't think standard Hulk has it and even if he did it is not part of his standard equipment so if they can use other equipment Tony can just use Sol's Hammer or Adamantium Sentinels (who are Actually Avengers/X-Men busters).

AFAIK it is part of his standard gear. Either way, every single fight between Tony and the Hulk should disprove the notion he would win by BFR.

#241 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

AFAIK it is part of his standard gear

What do you mean by "AFAIK"?

Either way, every single fight between Tony and the Hulk should disprove the notion he would win by BFR.

Did he actually ever tried to BFR him?

#242 Posted by Adriusus (3231 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is one of greatest Hulk fans on Youtube and he posted like every Hulk speed feat like ever which proves that he is nowhere near slow:

#244 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio
#245 Edited by rosun (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can win. Hulk Smashhhhh!!!!!!!

#246 Edited by rosun (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can win Ironman even in his Hulkbuster armour. Ironman's Attacks will increase Hulk's Anger which leads to smash him without any difficulties.

" Hulk is the strongest there is"

#247 Posted by Adriusus (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosun: Hulkbuster is weaker than Tony's stronger suits such as Bleeding Edge.

#248 Posted by Adriusus (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Hulk.

#249 Posted by rosun (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah,Hulk only wins!!!!!

#250 Edited by rosun (20 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided