That's the first picture in the thread.

#52 Posted by Pontius (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody remebers the first post.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#53 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

I do.

#54 Posted by Sling Shot (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

As do I.

I was just trying to sound ominous disregard this.:)

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#55 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I hate Iron Man, but I'm really no big fan of the Hulk either. Hopefully they would kill each other. But something tells me Hulk would smash Drunk Man."

Also, the first and third pictures are from a fight Iron Man won, and the second is one I put up (showing Iron Man winning).
Post Edited:2007-04-24 18:19:18

#56 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesnt matter what page its on or how many times.

See.

#57 Posted by thegaminboy (56 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk would crush iron man

#58 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

What? I lost all my Iron Man picks.

#59 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok The Hulk is the greatest marval charecter he is gonig to rip earth a new one and the modern hulk is way more stronger than iorn man can even dream so tony my advice is run and hide or use your ass as many times as possible cause hulk is going to hang it above his fireplace!

#60 Posted by Satyrquaze (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as Hulk breaking Adamantium... It wasn't that long ago that Thor dented Captain America's shield.

Cap's shield is stronger than Adamantium (I realize this point is still up to some debate among the fan-boys), or at least Wolvie can't readily cut through it with his claws... and Thor dented it with a blow from Mjolnir.

Now, Hulk, when he is suitably pissed off has been proven to be stronger than Thor, Hercules, and anyone else for that matter.

So, yes, I fully believe that Hulk could tear apart Adamantium armor or any type of armor for that matter...(a Celestial's armor, Galactus' armor... etc...) if angry enough.

Besides, Tony's a Douchebag.

Hulk wins.

#61 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America's shield is made out of Adamantium. Isnt it?

#62 Posted by Satyrquaze (4539 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Gargator (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#64 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is very limited, strength, smash, more strength. Ironman with prep murders hulk

Plus Stark has a way cooler suit and gadgets than the big green steroid freak
Stark wins
Hulk is suckfest
Da na na na na Dah na na na na de Nah na na de

#65 Posted by chunjacktao (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Awe comon guys, in world war hulk, hulk turned iron man into a tin can already.

nuff said.

#67 Posted by Havoc@ (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman (The sober one)

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#68 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10251 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

#69 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2806 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Extremis Iron Man would put up a good fight. "
yes..........
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#70 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p1
Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p1

Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p2
Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p2

Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p3
Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p3

Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p4
Iron Man stomping/speedblitzing Rulk and saying that they are always holding back against Hulk p4
Later Rulk was still ready to fight, while Iron Man was defeated by this robo-virus-zombie, but still it showed us how it should look like.
#71 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: I don't think Rulk wanted to fight back
#72 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @czarny_samael: I don't think Rulk wanted to fight back "
I belive that he wasn't able to do anything...
#73 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @czarny_samael: I don't think Rulk wanted to fight back "
I belive that he wasn't able to do anything... "
Red Hulk didn't want to fight back. They were supposed to be working together.
Avatar image for ruhi_tugu--defunct
#74 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne:  he never had a chance to do anything Tony was just throwing him around like a rag doll
#75 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ruhi_Tugu: True but if it was a real battle, i think Rulk would have done better
Avatar image for ruhi_tugu--defunct
#76 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne:  they only thing that was different from how I guess the actual battle would go is Rulk's back wouldn't be turned, but Tony could do something to distract him and then do all of that.
#77 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ruhi_Tugu said:
" @TheGoldenOne:  they only thing that was different from how I guess the actual battle would go is Rulk's back wouldn't be turned, but Tony could do something to distract him and then do all of that. "
lol
#78 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ruhi_Tugu said:
" @TheGoldenOne:  he never had a chance to do anything Tony was just throwing him around like a rag doll "
Agree.
#79 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
Adamantium/vibranium alloy? (Even the guy who made it originally didnt know how it was made) 

This guy
#80 Posted by GenPatton (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win, much stronger.
#81 Posted by Zaiyan (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman, faster, more versatile, smarter and more powerful
 can BFR Hulk to the sea, can go invisible, can teleport Hulk away, can BFR Hulk to space, can put Hulk to sleep with a nano virus, can make Hulk spin in the air using magnetic fields, and has KO'ed Hulk using just strength and has killed WWH using a Satellite attack

Tony wins

#82 Posted by Zaiyan (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"

I hate Iron Man, but I'm really no big fan of the Hulk either."

Dude Singer Superman sucked so bad, an we get enough Superman fanboys here as it is. When Mods start to fanwank Superman that's just sad

In battles Ironman would have the advantage over Hulk and that's not fanboyism that's using logic, anyone with super strength, speed and flight should have a chance to B.F.R the Hulk
#83 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zaiyan: hahaha huh? I only wanked off Sups the one time, but thats not why I dislike Hulk and Iron Man. I'm curious though (you'll have to refresh my memory, these posts are over 4years old) what does Superman have to do with anything?
#84 Posted by goldenshot80 (7456 posts) - - Show Bio
Im pretty sure  Gman KINDA made a spite thread lol
#85 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10251 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.. Iron man is a beast when he wants to be. Pretty under-rated but I've never seen soo many Hulk haters. Soo is anyone here an expert on one or the other? Because I have a few questions about them...
#86 Posted by PINK_69 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman can fly,but the hulk would crush through ironmans shield,rip out his heart and tony would be dead. 

Hulk stomps!
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#87 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
#88 Posted by turoksonofstone (14903 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk 100% of the time.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
#89 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 100% of the time. lol jk. 
But seriously Hulk SHOULD win, because of insane strenght, durability and Healing Factor, but if Ironman could lock on hulk with one or more of his satelite lazers he could eventually KO Hulk. Hulk 7/10.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
#90 Posted by turoksonofstone (14903 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's speed is slept on, he moves at Superhuman speed.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#91 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk rips his armor off and kills him. At least give Tony prep.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#92 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite 
@turoksonofstone
said:

Hulk's speed is slept on, he moves at Superhuman speed.
Thats what most people dont know. They call him a slow dimwit when the guy can move as fast as Tony.
#93 Posted by God_Spawn (43099 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause Hulk is slow compared to most of the people he fights.

#94 Posted by theicon (1827 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: and he will bounce off the hulk,  current hulk is stronger
#95 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

Later Rulk was still ready to fight, while Iron Man was defeated by this robo-virus-zombie, but still it showed us how it should look like.

This pretty much explains why Tony wins.
#96 Posted by jashro44 (52503 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@czarny_samael said:

red hulk didn't want to fight to me fair.
#97 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@czarny_samael said:

red hulk didn't want to fight to me fair.

He never had a chance to do anything. Tony was just throwing him around like a rag doll
#98 Posted by svtballa (381 posts) - - Show Bio

current hulk just busted a planet along with red she hulk...there is no way tony is defeating current hulk he is way to durable..that fight with zeus hulk got destroyed but to be honest i feel thats a feat in hulks favor..most marvel heros would be dead after that beating..Zeus would have killed tony with 2 punches..Hulk is very durable and now a planet buster..no way for stark to win

#99 Posted by PINK_69 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is so strong he tore astroid apart way bigger than the earth. ironman would be a piece of cake to hulk.
#100 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10251 posts) - - Show Bio
@PINK_69
Strength OFTEN gets destroyed by Intelligence. Ironman always talks about how he holds back against Hulk. Just like Thor..