fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Eternals.

I read some spoilers for the last issue, and it seems Gilgamesh took out some other Eternal with one punch. That's pretty impressive.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Desilation said:
"so wait what comic is gilgamesh in?"
He was an avenger too....
Check him out in the Vine.
He is cool
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

He had a hard enough time with Thor. And he lost. No way he beat the Hulk.

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By lboy

Its a tie!!!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Desilation
Scarlet Thor said:
"Desilation said:
"so wait what comic is gilgamesh in?"
He was an avenger too....
Check him out in the Vine.
He is cool"
im sure he is thank you
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Alpha said:
"He had a hard enough time with Thor. And he lost. No way he beat the Hulk."
He has much more powers than the Hulk and usually whoever fights Hulk doesn't use his whole powers.
Hulk wouldn't have a chance against Thor if he was going all out. As for Gilgamesh he can fly, teleport, use telekinisis to augment his alredy great strength, he is almost immortal, he can project cosmic blasts and he is said to create illusions. This is too much for Hulk in my opinion...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

Check these books out. He is strong but not as strong as Thor. If you can't be Thor with strength, you can't coe close to the Hulk. His Eternal powers make him more of a threat than others.

caption
caption
caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"He had a hard enough time with Thor. And he lost. No way he beat the Hulk."
He has much more powers than the Hulk and usually whoever fights Hulk doesn't use his whole powers.
Hulk wouldn't have a chance against Thor if he was going all out. As for Gilgamesh he can fly, teleport, use telekinisis to augment his alredy great strength, he is almost immortal, he can project cosmic blasts and he is said to create illusions. This is too much for Hulk in my opinion..."
There has been two occassions when Thor didn't hold back and was unable to beat the Hulk. One was in Hulk #321 I believe when he took on the entire Avergers team (West and East). The other is in a later Hulk book when he was Professor Hulk and was pretending to Maestro. Thor even put on his belt of power and went into the warrior madness. Neither event ended with the Hulks defeat.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Alpha said:
"Check these books out. He is strong but not as strong as Thor. If you can't be Thor with strength, you can't coe close to the Hulk. His Eternal powers make him more of a threat than others.

caption
caption
caption
caption
"
I agree that he can't win by strength alone but in a realistic fight and not one written based on Hulks popularity the combination of his powers should give him the win
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

His Eternal powers are great but they don't make him the Sentry or Black Bolt. Hercules was just shown dealing with the Eternal Ikarris and held his own with just strength. And against Ajak as well. It would take a greater power than Hulk to defeat him and the Eternals natural power isn't it.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Alpha said:
"His Eternal powers are great but they don't make him the Sentry or Black Bolt. Hercules was just shown dealing with the Eternal Ikarris and held his own with just strength. And against Ajak as well. It would take a greater power than Hulk to defeat him and the Eternals natural power isn't it."
Yes but was Ikaris using all of his powers against Hercules?
Plus how can Hulk tag him if he is flying and blasting him with cosmic energy while he creates Illusion decoys? The thing is that sometimes the Eternals (and many characters) are not written with all their powers. For example Hulk should have never been able to beat Thor.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

Eternals conventional powers are: Control over the atoms of there body making them able to heal form most injuries. Projection of cosmic energy in the form of heat, light,or concussive force. Teleportation. Flight through levitation. And rearrange the molecular structure of objects. With Gilgamesh clas 100 strength, it makes him more powerful than any other Eternal (save for their leader). But nothing he is coming with is new to the Hulk. he has fought beings with greater power in those catagories and won. Putting them all in one person wouldn't change anything. A team with those powers may have a better chance. Sounds like the X-men and what happened to them recently.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"His Eternal powers are great but they don't make him the Sentry or Black Bolt. Hercules was just shown dealing with the Eternal Ikarris and held his own with just strength. And against Ajak as well. It would take a greater power than Hulk to defeat him and the Eternals natural power isn't it."
Plus how can Hulk tag him if he is flying and blasting him with cosmic energy while he creates Illusion decoys? The thing is that sometimes the Eternals (and many characters) are not written with all their powers. For example Hulk should have never been able to beat Thor."

Why shouldn't be able to beat Thor? His strength is greater. He's  more durable and heals quicker. He has withstood greater forms of energy than Thor could create with the weather. Maybe i'm mising something. i'm really open to being wrong. i'm no fanboy of the Hulk.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Alpha said:
"Eternals conventional powers are: Control over the atoms of there body making them able to heal form most injuries. Projection of cosmic energy in the form of heat, light,or concussive force. Teleportation. Flight through levitation. And rearrange the molecular structure of objects. With Gilgamesh clas 100 strength, it makes him more powerful than any other Eternal (save for their leader). But nothing he is coming with is new to the Hulk. he has fought beings with greater power in those catagories and won. Putting them all in one person wouldn't change anything. A team with those powers may have a better chance. Sounds like the X-men and what happened to them recently."
I don't remember a fight of Hulk beating someone with these powers and that degree. Other than bad writing Hulk has no chance against someone with comparable strength and durability plus flight, teleportation, illusions and cosmic blasts. Hulk should not be able to beat a low level herald if he uses all he's got
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"Eternals conventional powers are: Control over the atoms of there body making them able to heal form most injuries. Projection of cosmic energy in the form of heat, light,or concussive force. Teleportation. Flight through levitation. And rearrange the molecular structure of objects. With Gilgamesh clas 100 strength, it makes him more powerful than any other Eternal (save for their leader). But nothing he is coming with is new to the Hulk. he has fought beings with greater power in those catagories and won. Putting them all in one person wouldn't change anything. A team with those powers may have a better chance. Sounds like the X-men and what happened to them recently."
I don't remember a fight of Hulk beating someone with these powers and that degree. Other than bad writing Hulk has no chance against someone with comparable strength and durability plus flight, teleportation, illusions and cosmic blasts. Hulk should not be able to beat a low level herald if he uses all he's got"
His powers are Cyclops, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Jean Grey. Now what;s there not to beat as someone with unlimited strength and a healing factor greater than Wolverines? Only people who can effect his power directly (like Silver Surfer) can hope to beat him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

HULK.SEVERE CURBSTOMP

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius

It would be like fighting the Juggernaut. All the power in the world deosn't mean anything if it can't effect your opponent.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"It would be like fighting the Juggernaut. All the power in the world deosn't mean anything if it can't effect your opponent."
Gilgamesh isn't as strong as Juggernaut....not even close.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"It would be like fighting the Juggernaut. All the power in the world deosn't mean anything if it can't effect your opponent."
Gilgamesh isn't as strong as Juggernaut....not even close."

That's what I mean. Near unlimited strength counts for alot.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hadrelius

He's not even as strong as Thor or Hercules.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Alpha said:
"He's not even as strong as Thor or Hercules."
Any prove about this? His upper limits regarding strength are not shown. I can accept that Hulk can get Stronger but that's the only attribute he outclasses him. Hulk can't fly, doesn't have energy projection, cannot teleport or cast illusions.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"He's not even as strong as Thor or Hercules."
Any prove about this? His upper limits regarding strength are not shown. I can accept that Hulk can get Stronger but that's the only attribute he outclasses him. Hulk can't fly, doesn't have energy projection, cannot teleport or cast illusions."
He's not as strong as Thor,Hercules,Juggernaut,or Hulk.He's barely class 100.
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By RANDOMM

Hulk's strength works in more ways than just punching and lifting. Hulk can also move extremely fast (either 300 or 500 mph), and can jump into orbit, along with being able to leap at least 20 miles laterally (which I think is a bit low compared to what I've seen). Hulk has also withstood exposure to extreme amounts of energy. If we're going to use the hulk in the picture, i.e. WWH, then he's survived ground zero of a warp core detonation, along with the full force of Black Bolt's voice, and a direct assault from Sentry. Hulk weighs a LOT, and I don't think lifting him with telekinesis is a viable option for fighting him. Hulk has recovered from having his internal organs eaten out of him fully in 17 minutes. Hulk can survive in space. I don't see him losing here.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the creator
Scarlet Thor said:
Plus how can Hulk tag him if he is flying and blasting him with cosmic energy while he creates Illusion decoys? The thing is that sometimes the Eternals (and many characters) are not written with all their powers. For example Hulk should have never been able to beat Thor."
I have not seen Gilgamesh performing those three stunts simultaneously before.
It takes a lot of mental focus to create and control illusionary decoys and whilst he is performing more offensive actions, I don't think he would have the required concentration to do the illusions as well.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarlet Thor
the creator said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
I have not seen Gilgamesh performing those three stunts simultaneously before.
It takes a lot of mental focus to create and control illusionary decoys and whilst he is performing more offensive actions, I don't think he would have the required concentration to do the illusions as well.
"
That could be true. Although he has the potential to win. I guess it depends on the writer
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Well I brought this thread back only to state that Gil has already taken most of the Eternals out. I don't see why Hulk will have much better chances.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom

Didn't the fight the One above all celestial before?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By warlock360

This is the new Gilgamesh

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hadrelius
Scarlet Thor said:
"Well I brought this thread back only to state that Gil has already taken most of the Eternals out. I don't see why Hulk will have much better chances."

That feat was done by him with strength alone. If the Hulk is stronger and more durable. why wouldn't he be able to do the same?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Didn't the fight the One above all celestial before?"

No. He was fighting for him as his hearld.
The Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Joker

Because Gilgamesh has the wisdom of millenniums on his shoulders and is faster

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius
The Joker said:
"Because Gilgamesh has the wisdom of millenniums on his shoulders and is faster"

Didn't help him against Thor. And he wasn't such a key component when he was a Avenger.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By warlock360

As i said, Thor is > Hulk

and that was the old Gilgamesh, this ones more powerful but still the same entity

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hadrelius
Voidheart said:
"As i said, Thor is > Hulk

and that was the old Gilgamesh, this ones more powerful but still the same entity"
Are u saying Thor is stronger than the Hulk?

How much more powerful is he now?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voidheart said:

and that was the old Gilgamesh, this ones more powerful but still the same entity"
thor is not physically stronger than hulk
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By warlock360
the human Juggernaut said:
"Voidheart said:

thor is not physically stronger than hulk"
Oh please, Thor would woop his ass all day long and you know it
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voidheart said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Voidheart said:

Oh please, Thor would woop his ass all day long and you know it"
he might beat him, that doesn't mean he's physically stronger than him.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By warlock360

Not necessary to be physically stronger, as i said, the strength isn't all that is going for Gilgamesh

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"Voidheart said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Voidheart said:

Oh please, Thor would woop his ass all day long and you know it"
he might beat him, that doesn't mean he's physically stronger than him."

I agree.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By warlock360
Voidheart said:
"Not necessary to be physically stronger, as i said, the strength isn't all that is going for Gilgamesh"
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hadrelius
Voidheart said:
"Voidheart said:
"Not necessary to be physically stronger, as i said, the strength isn't all that is going for Gilgamesh"
"
they still wouldn't stop him. others with those same powers at a greater level and they as a team didn't beat him. Why would he.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hulk wins this one.Gilgamesh is a brawler and if he starts winning..that's only going to piss Hulk of and get him beat down.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By geraldthesloth

the eternal

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Hulk wins this one.Gilgamesh is a brawler and if he starts winning..that's only going to piss Hulk of and get him beat down.

"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
The Hulk should be able to beat Gilgamesh...it would be a good fight though
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Scarlet Thor
King Saturn said:
"The Hulk should be able to beat Gilgamesh...it would be a good fight though
"
The Hulk would be written to win only because he sells more. All of you people just add the powers. Gilgamesh is faster, he can use telekinisis to amp his strngth he has shown great energy projection in the Avengers comics and he can teleport. I don't know about tp. As for durability I believe Hulk is more durable but only by a little amount.
Comparing him to Thor means nothing. Thor should be able to beat hulk in a heartbeat due to his abilities though he still loses because they write him to be only a brawler. Gil with his millenia of experience should win
NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall Gilgamesh could take the win but Hulk should be the stronger one