Avatar image for erik
#151 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work. "
Actually, it was not supported by Reed, Stark or previous encounters. Different version of the Hulk and completely different outcome.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#152 Edited by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work. "
Actually, it was not supported by Reed, Stark or previous encounters. Different version of the Hulk and completely different outcome. "
Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. Only his mind state changes. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. Again, it is supported by Stark and Richards. This was blatantly depicted in the comic.
Avatar image for erik
#153 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. This was blatantly depicted in the comic. "
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk.
Avatar image for the_warlord
#154 Posted by The_Warlord (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel

Avatar image for vance_astro
#155 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
My argument is supported by every other encounter Sentry and Hulk has had. It's supported by Reed and Stark as well. It's more than just speculation. You have nothing to support what you're claiming therefore my argument has more credibility than yours. This is how battle forums work. "
NO..it's only speculation.There is nothing stated or shown in this comic that suggests Hulk was affected by anything.Speculating about things you have no proof of IS NOT how battle forums works.If you say Hulk was affected you have to prove it.You and I both no you can't.So that's the end of this.
Moderator
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#156 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. This was blatantly depicted in the comic. "
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk. "
lol. You've just confirmed what I'm trying to say. That is a notable difference is physiology. There is no notable different between WWH and Savage besides strength and mind state. That is is.
Avatar image for erik
#157 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. This was blatantly depicted in the comic. "
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk. "
lol. You've just confirmed what I'm trying to say. That is a notable difference is physiology. There is no notable different between WWH and Savage besides strength and mind state. That is is. "

No. Actually it discredits you completely. You claimed there was NO physiological difference between any version of the Hulks. I proved that there is.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#158 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" Hulk's skin and physiology doesn't change from version to version. So it is support by previous encounter. Reed and Stark asked Sentry to fight Hulk mostly due to his aura. This was blatantly depicted in the comic. "
Says who? The physiology is different from Grey Hulk to any version of Green Hulk. "
lol. You've just confirmed what I'm trying to say. That is a notable difference is physiology. There is no notable different between WWH and Savage besides strength and mind state. That is is. "
No. Actually it discredits you completely. You claimed there was NO physiological difference between any version of the Hulks. I proved that there is. "
I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this.
Avatar image for erik
#159 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different?
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#160 Edited by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state.
Avatar image for erik
#161 Edited by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state. "

See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly. 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#162 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical :
 
Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#163 Edited by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state. "
See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly.  "
What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between them is their mind states. Again. this is obvious.
 
  @czarny_samael said:

" @DrTyrannical :  Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O "


Huh? No. Cap Marvel = Gladiator with a slight edge to Cap IMO.
Avatar image for erik
#164 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
"What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between then is their mind states. Again. this is obvious."
No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#165 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
"   @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical :  Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O "
Huh? No. Cap Marvel = Gladiator with a slight edge to Cap IMO. "
The same about Cap and Glad (thnaks to magic), but You are with WWHulk here, aren't You? And You are with BM against Cap. In other thread You are with Gladiator against BM.
IMO You've made two mistakes. WWHulk shouldn't be putted above BM and BM above Cap M.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#166 Edited by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between then is their mind states. Again. this is obvious."

No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar. "
Speculation? No. There is nothing to suggest Hulk's physiology changes from version to version. His powers are still the same. He is still Banner. He is still the Hulk. He does not experiment on himself and change the way his powers work behind the scenes. Mind state and strength level is the only change. Unless you can prove WWH is physically different from Savage than you are the only one speculating with no proof.
Avatar image for erik
#167 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between then is their mind states. Again. this is obvious."

No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar. "
Speculation? No. There is nothing to suggest Hulk's physiology changes from version to version. His powers are still the same. He is still Banner. He is still the Hulk. Mind state and strength level is the only change. Unless you can prove WWH is physically different from Savage than you are the only one speculating with no proof. "

Nothing except one clear example that proves that he can and in at least one occasion does. Again, you seem to misunderstand what you are even arguing against. I never said that WWHulk is physiologically different. I said it is possible. At least I am admitting I am speculating. You are speculating but claiming you are presenting facts. 
Avatar image for vance_astro
#168 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous, i'm gonna just say Blue Marvel FTW and be out.

Moderator
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#169 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"What I am saying is obvious. There is no physical differences between any of the green hulks except strength. The only other difference between then is their mind states. Again. this is obvious."

No. What you are saying is speculation. You have no proof of that one way or another. Stop making stuff up. Unless you want a reputation of being a liar. "
Speculation? No. There is nothing to suggest Hulk's physiology changes from version to version. His powers are still the same. He is still Banner. He is still the Hulk. Mind state and strength level is the only change. Unless you can prove WWH is physically different from Savage than you are the only one speculating with no proof. "
Nothing except one clear example that proves that he can and in at least one occasion does. Again, you seem to misunderstand what you are even arguing against. I never said that WWHulk is physiologically different. I said it is possible. At least I am admitting I am speculating. You are speculating but claiming you are presenting facts.  "
I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely.
Avatar image for erik
#170 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
"I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely. "
No it does not. I was able to cripple your argument by presenting one factual piece of evidence against it. Once I did, you moved your argument to, "Well, I mean every Hulk except one is physiologically the same." (Paraphrasing) kind of nonsense. Not only does the new argument not make any sense, you actually did claim it was a fact when I asked you.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#171 Edited by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely. "
No it does not. I was able to cripple your argument by presenting one factual piece of evidence against it. Once I did, you moved your argument to, "Well, I mean every Hulk except one is physiologically the same." (Paraphrasing) kind of nonsense. Not only does the new argument not make any sense, you actually did claim it was a fact when I asked you. "
You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying. 
 
You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying.
Avatar image for the_creator
#172 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"This is ridiculous, i'm gonna just say Blue Marvel FTW and be out. "
Avatar image for erik
#173 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
"You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying.   You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying. "
I am sorry but when you make one claim and then change it due to a counter-argument, that means I crippled your original argument. Also, your post that proves you said it was fact is on this very page. Here, I will quote it for you and everyone to see. 
 
@erik said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "
All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state. "
See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly.  "
Avatar image for the_creator
#174 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:
Well spotted.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#175 Edited by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying.   You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying. "

I am sorry but when you make one claim and then change it due to a counter-argument, that means I crippled your original argument. Also, your post that proves you said it was fact is on this very page. Here, I will quote it for you and everyone to see. 
 

@erik

said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" I wasn't thinking about Gray Hulk, but that's a completely different version of the hulk with noticeable differences. The same can not be said between the rest of them. You have no argument with this. "

All versions of the Hulk are completely different in some way or another. So according to you, the Grey Hulk is the only one that can possibly be physiologically different? "
Yes. As confirmed by the color of his skin. Can you prove otherwise? No. So there is no reason to even fathom the thought that the others are different. They are all Banner. His Hulk powers do not change. The only thing that changes is his strength and mind state. "
See? There you go making stuff up again with no proof. Of course I cannot prove otherwise but then again, I am not claiming something I cannot prove like you have been doing constantly.  "
"
A physical difference between gray hulk and green Hulk is fact. One is green and one is gray. lmfao. This is not the claim in question.
 
My original argument was focused on the green hulks as they are the most similar in appearance, so no you crippled nothing.
 
@DrTyrannical said:

" @erik said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

"I'm not claiming to present facts at all. I'm claiming that what I'm saying supports my argument more than it supports yours. Which it does, entirely. "
No it does not. I was able to cripple your argument by presenting one factual piece of evidence against it. Once I did, you moved your argument to, "Well, I mean every Hulk except one is physiologically the same." (Paraphrasing) kind of nonsense. Not only does the new argument not make any sense, you actually did claim it was a fact when I asked you. "
You did not cripple my argument because the difference between grey Hulk and the Green Hulks are obvious. The same can NOT be said with the other. My argument makes complete sense. And I did not claim this was fact. You are lying.   You can not prove that Savage Hulks physiology is different than WWHs. The only logical answer as to why the aura did not effect Hulk is because he was resisting it. It's speculation, yes, but it makes more sense that what you're saying. "
Avatar image for erik
#176 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical: 
I think I made my point. You have decided to change your argument once I crippled the original. Thank you for playing though.
 
Trying to present speculation as fact is bad form. 
 
@the creator said:
" @erik: Well spotted. "

Thank you sir.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#177 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
"   @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical :  Wait, a minute... So You think that: Gladiator / WWHulk > Blue Marvel > Cap Marvel (DC)? O_O "
Huh? No. Cap Marvel = Gladiator with a slight edge to Cap IMO. "
The same about Cap and Glad (thnaks to magic), but You are with WWHulk here, aren't You? And You are with BM against Cap. In other thread You are with Gladiator against BM. IMO You've made two mistakes. WWHulk shouldn't be putted above BM and BM above Cap M. "
No I'm not with WWH. I haven;t decided on this fight yet.  Someone brought Sentry up to support their argument and I said the only reason Sentry lasted during that fight was because of the nature of his pwoers. His aura calms the Hulk. Hulk resisted this and if Hulk didn't have this obstacle he would have steam rolled Sentry.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#178 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical :
 
Ok. But this whole thing started because You belive that Sentry used his TP powers on Hulk like he was doing in the past. The problem is, that after he realised that Void is him, after he cameback, Emma Frost used her TP powers to help Sentry block Void (their apperance in New Avengers). It take all this power to keep Void in his mental cage. That is why he never used TP after he back.
Now we even know that Sentry was losing this mental battle (Siege and Dark Avengers).
I think that You missed that.
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#179 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical :  Ok. But this whole thing started because You belive that Sentry used his TP powers on Hulk like he was doing in the past. The problem is, that after he realised that Void is him, after he cameback, Emma Frost used her TP powers to help Sentry block Void (their apperance in New Avengers). It take all this power to keep Void in his mental cage. That is why he never used TP after he back. Now we even know that Sentry was losing this mental battle (Siege and Dark Avengers). I think that You missed that. "
I never said that at all.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#180 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

His so called "Aura" is a way of using TP.

Avatar image for drtyrannical
#181 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" His so called "Aura" is a way of using TP. "
Since when?
Avatar image for tensor
#182 Posted by tensor (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk for the win

Avatar image for king_saturn
#183 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
" hulk for the win "
I do not think so...
Avatar image for tensor
#184 Posted by tensor (8576 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: why so ?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#185 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" His so called "Aura" is a way of using TP. "
Since when? "
Since ever. It was always one of his official TP  feat.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#186 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
" @King Saturn: why so ? "
well Blue Marvel has a lot to his advantage here against The Hulk... he has Flight... Energy Projection... as well as Physical Strength at least enough to match Hulk... if not actually greater than Hulk's strength ( considering his average levels of strength during his Rage )... 
Avatar image for tensor
#187 Posted by tensor (8576 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: lol i like blue marvel but from my side i have to give it to the hulk.reason its wwh an as good as marvel is i think hulk would be toofor  much him,plus blue marvel durability did not look top notch after the fight with sentry, he was down .while the fight with hulk an sentry hulk was not beaten, he  just change hulk  back to normal
Avatar image for powerherc
#188 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#189 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
Since ever. It was always one of his official TP  feat. "
He doesn't have TP.You were corrected pages ago.Sentry's aura comes from absorption of solar energy.
Moderator
Avatar image for drtyrannical
#190 Posted by DrTyrannical (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" His so called "Aura" is a way of using TP. "
Since when? "
Since ever. It was always one of his official TP  feat. "
@Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Since ever. It was always one of his official TP  feat. "
He doesn't have TP.You were corrected pages ago.Sentry's aura comes from absorption of solar energy. "
I didn't even have to say it.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#191 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
well Blue Marvel has a lot to his advantage here against The Hulk... he has Flight... Energy Projection... as well as Physical Strength at least enough to match Hulk... if not actually greater than Hulk's strength ( considering his average levels of strength during his Rage )...  "
Well I doubt Blue Marvel is stronger than Hulk but I agree he has the advantage in almost every area.Hulk even getting good shots in would have to be subject to plot device.
Moderator
Avatar image for champion99
#192 Posted by Champion99 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins here. A lot of people here don't have very good reasons for BM wining...

Avatar image for mysuperior
#193 Posted by MySuperior (389 posts) - - Show Bio

blue marvel

Avatar image for kingant27
#194 Posted by Kingant27 (16915 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel wins.

@champion99: lol yes they do.

Avatar image for champion99
#195 Edited by Champion99 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel wins.

@champion99: lol yes they do.

Like what?

Avatar image for kingant27
#196 Posted by Kingant27 (16915 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for champion99
#197 Posted by Champion99 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@champion99: Read, because I have noticed them.

If you're not going to say it then you didn't have to reply.

Avatar image for killerwasp
#198 Posted by Killerwasp (17469 posts) - - Show Bio

Prolly blue marvel.

Avatar image for flexible154
#199 Posted by flexible154 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion ,Hyperion killed the other hulk. Blue should win here.

Avatar image for comicstooge
#200 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, comfortably.