Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordCosmicKing
  1. base level hulk h2h
  2. base level with wpns.
  3. no regen for either. h2h
  4. no regen w/wpns
all battles take place with base level hulk strength being capped.
Agent_Murdoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Agent_Murdoch

Hulk wins i have a hard time seeing Ares take down hulk, even if he's a base level

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordCosmicKing
Agent_Murdoch said:
"Hulk wins i have a hard time seeing Ares take down hulk, even if he's a base level"
so you think Ares loses in every category?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Yaujtapool
LordCosmicKing said:
"Agent_Murdoch said:
"Hulk wins i have a hard time seeing Ares take down hulk, even if he's a base level"
so you think Ares loses in every category?"
Yup
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordCosmicKing

i think a war god can outfight hulk in h2h.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yaujtapool
LordCosmicKing said:
"i think a war god can outfight hulk in h2h."

Umm nope, Ares is basically a second hand version of Thor . And the Hulk has taken thor down , hell ironman could beat Ares .
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Ares is a far better hand to hand fighter but he will struggle (and lose) against the Hulk's vastly superior strength.

In you last match, with no regen, Ares has his best chance as he is more agile and a better fighter than the Hulk. If this battle involved weapons, Ares's chances go even further up.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valkaad

the creator said:

"Ares is a far better hand to hand fighter but he will struggle (and lose) against the Hulk's vastly superior strength.In you last match, with no regen, Ares has his best chance as he is more agile and a better fighter than the Hulk. If this battle involved weapons, Ares's chances go even further up."

I agree with all of that. If you give Ares weapons made in Olympus of Adamantine I give him a big edge against the Hulk. Backed by Ares strength any bladed weapon forged by Hephaestus should severly injure the hulk and possible dismember him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1,Hulk wins h2h.Hulk is a better h2h fighter than people give him credit for...and he's alot stronger than Ares.

2.If Ares get's weapons and Hulk doesn't..I still think Ares loses.The Hulk was several ways of disarming him.That's assuming this thread isn't in character and Hulk fighting at the best of his ability.
3.If neither can regen..Hulk is the only one in trouble if it comes down to close combat.Hulk isn't going to do anything to Ares he's going to be really wounded from.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Power NeXus

Even base level Hulk has proven powerful enough to take on the Avengers all at once. Ares is pretty much screwed in this fight.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordCosmicKing
Power NeXus said:
"Even base level Hulk has proven powerful enough to take on the Avengers all at once. Ares is pretty much screwed in this fight."
base level hulk is like 70 or 80 tons not sure if the avengers have taken hulk at base in recent yrs maybe back in the 80's or 70's.
trust me if they had fought in recent yrs hulk would fold faster then a lawn chair.
Psi-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Psi-Fire

I'm going with Hulk. Ares hasn't done anything to convince me he's the truth and not a fable.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Power NeXus
LordCosmicKing said:
"Power NeXus said:
"Even base level Hulk has proven powerful enough to take on the Avengers all at once. Ares is pretty much screwed in this fight."
base level hulk is like 70 or 80 tons not sure if the avengers have taken hulk at base in recent yrs maybe back in the 80's or 70's.trust me if they had fought in recent yrs hulk would fold faster then a lawn chair."

70 to 80 tons, incredible durability, and a healing factor that rivals Wolverines.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordCosmicKing

sigh...never mind.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Scourge
1. Hulk
2. Hulk
3. Depends. If Ares has his weapons for this fight, he wins as Hulk won't be able to regenerate. If it's just pure h2h again, Hulk wins as he has the advantage in strength and durability.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By SUNMAN

Hulk wins all

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DJ Diesel

Hulk takes all of these scenarios, sure some of them give Ares a fighting chance, but taking away his regen or STARTING hulk at baseline does not stop his strength from increasing exponentially as the fight goes on. Ares will start off well and quickly find himself in over his head.

Hulk might be impressed by some of the fights and even give Ares a round of applause... but the clapping will scramble his brains and end the fight.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordCosmicKing

hulk stays at base levels their is cap to his strength.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DJ Diesel
LordCosmicKing said:
"hulk stays at base levels their is cap to his strength."

Then it's a little harder for him, but doesn't change my answers.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By SUNMAN

Hulk curbstomp

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordCosmicKing

really wow.. ares has held his own against 100 tonners sure he  has gotten his a$$ beat but it doesnt take away that his fighting skills have allowed him to content with hulk level heroes with far better fighting skills and knowledge.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DJ Diesel
LordCosmicKing said:
"really wow.. ares has held his own against 100 tonners sure he  has gotten his a$$ beat but it doesnt take away that his fighting skills have allowed him to content with hulk level heroes with far better fighting skills and knowledge."
I'm not trying to say he's a little girlyman that's gonna get smacked up like he owes rent but the hulk has the moves to put down bigger and better and does so every day of his big green life. Depowering him, limiting him, and adding weapons might put him more in the same league as Ares but it doesn't remove his own arsenal. Is there any evidence that Ares can withstand one clap? (golf claps) I think that's al lthere is to it for me on this one. Much like me when I go to Tiajuana, Ares can't escape the clap.