#1  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

Aquaman has his water hand
Morals off
He can call water creatures for assist at any time
The fight takes blace on a beach and hes still in the water and can dip and in and out whenever he wishes
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jojjimbo

I'm gonna say Aquaman, he can do some pretty crazy things with that hand, i think he just dehydrate Hulk.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212

....As much as I dont wanna say this, I think this might go to Aquaman....maybe

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm also going to go with Aquaman, he's shown some impressive strength, and he's brawled it with the Martian Manhunter, putting him at a pretty high tier in base strength. 

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By PikminMania

Aquaman wins this battle but it won't be easy

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By PikminMania

Aquaman wins this battle but it won't be easy

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

Hulk, all the way

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212
@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way
I hope so. I hate Aquaman with a passion

I heard the Hulk heald a black hole core with his bare hands, held together tectonic plates, fought the East Coast and West Coase Avengers while seperated from Banner and he beat on Onslaught till he broke.

The Aquaman rebuttal anybody?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way

Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Knightfall

Aquaman

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@daak1212 said:
@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way
I hope so. I hate Aquaman with a passion  I heard the Hulk heald a black hole core with his bare hands, held together tectonic plates, fought the East Coast and West Coase Avengers while seperated from Banner and he beat on Onslaught till he broke.  The Aquaman rebuttal anybody?
why though? theres nothing wrong with Aquaman hes actually a great warrior and honorable
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By progenitorigin
@daak1212 said:
@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way
I hope so. I hate Aquaman with a passion  I heard the Hulk heald a black hole core with his bare hands, held together tectonic plates, fought the East Coast and West Coase Avengers while seperated from Banner and he beat on Onslaught till he broke.  The Aquaman rebuttal anybody?

All of your examples of Hulk were when Hulk was already enraged and at a superior strength due to his risen anger.  At base strength? Aquaman would destroy Hulk or mindrape him for a quick win.  If you have any doubts, check my first post and you'll see what i'm talking about. 

Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR
Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Knightfall
@IZZR:  Assuming you mean current Hulk(who can go in an out of Worldbreaker Hulk), this fight is exactly the same. Water Hand and near water.
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#16  Edited By StarKiller809

Aquaman can do some amazing things with that hand of his. I think he could win this one because he is strong and has water hand.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IZZR
@Knightfall said:
@IZZR:  Assuming you mean current Hulk(who can go in an out of Worldbreaker Hulk), this fight is exactly the same. Water Hand and near water.
The specifications are different there he starts out as Worldbreaker and i dont think current Hulk can do that if he were able to reach that plateau then he would have against that imbicile Zeus but instead he got owned effortlessly
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By difficlus
@progenitor: Where is the JLA scan from? 
Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Knightfall
@IZZR said:
@Knightfall said:
The specifications are different there he starts out as Worldbreaker and i dont think current Hulk can do that if he were able to reach that plateau then he would have against that imbicile Zeus but instead he got owned effortlessly
I can think of two times Hulk go Worldbreaker Hulk since the events of World War Hulk off the top of my head, I'm almost positive he has done it more than that. Most recently he did it in the Heart of the Monster story arc and he turned it completely off just as easily. If he got "owned" by Zues, it's because Zeus is that much stronger than Worldbreaker Hulk or Hulk chose not to go into that form for PIS purposes.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@progenitor said:

That scan is weird because isn't that speedster guy a White Martian? So he wouldn't have any "marine ancestors"...
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin
@difficlus said:

JLA issue #4
Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knightfall
@difficlus said:
@difficlus said:
JLA # 1 - 4
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By progenitorigin
@texasdeathmatch
Who's to say? LOL.  The wonder of fictional comics ;P
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Hulk wins. Current Hulk has Banner level intelligence as well as WWH's persona. He also possess Banner tech in which will grant him forcefields capable of protecting him from Aquaman's blows as well as give him the ability to teleport. After all, Banner tech allowed BANNER, not Hulk but Banner, to tank Juggernaut's blows and own Doom. In a brawl, Hulk will eventually win in the end. He just has more raw power than Aquaman. He has held down 2 tectonic plates which can range from quadrillions to septillions in tons, his Banner tech can hack into weapon systems to aid him in battle against Aquaman, teleport around to confuse Aquaman and get in some damage, forcefields to shrug off his blows, and so on. Hulk in the end will win.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IZZR
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Hulk wins. Current Hulk has Banner level intelligence as well as WWH's persona. He also possess Banner tech in which will grant him forcefields capable of protecting him from Aquaman's blows as well as give him the ability to teleport. After all, Banner tech allowed BANNER, not Hulk but Banner, to tank Juggernaut's blows and own Doom. In a brawl, Hulk will eventually win in the end. He just has more raw power than Aquaman. He has held down 2 tectonic plates which can range from quadrillions to septillions in tons, his Banner tech can hack into weapon systems to aid him in battle against Aquaman, teleport around to confuse Aquaman and get in some damage, forcefields to shrug off his blows, and so on. Hulk in the end will win.
let us see some scans homie
Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Knightfall
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Hulk has never used the Banner tech, only Banner has.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@IZZR

Banner tech:

@Knightfall

Why does that matter if he hasn't? Also, Banner and Current Hulk are basically teammates and can revert between one another instantly. Just like the Dr. Strange pis incident.

Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Knightfall
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@Knightfall

Why does that matter if he hasn't? Also, Banner and Current Hulk are basically teammates and can revert between one another instantly. Just like the Dr. Strange pis incident.

Hulk and Banner are not allies. They still hate each other, they only tolerate each other now. Which is why we won't ever see Hulk uses Banner's tech. It just won't happen. It is also why when Banner's tech is require, Hulk would rather revert to Banner than use it himself. They tolerate each other, that doesn't mean they accept and like each other.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@Knightfall said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Knightfall

Hulk and Banner are not allies. They still hate each other, they only tolerate each other now. Which is why we won't ever see Hulk uses Banner's tech. It just won't happen. It is also why when Banner's tech is require, Hulk would rather revert to Banner than use it himself. They tolerate each other, that doesn't mean they accept and like each other.

Why not? No one ever expected that Dr. Strange incident where Banner and Hulk uses a pis moment and reverts to each other in a very fast speed. Why won't the team up of hulk and Banner happen in this case?

Since Banner isn't in this fight, I guess it's best to leave him and Banner tech out for now.  
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IZZR
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@IZZR

Banner tech:

@Knightfall

Yeah i saw him go worldbreaker in the dark dimension and he seemingly destroyed a planet after clashing with red She Hulk but it was all very confusing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By progenitorigin

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By daak1212
@IZZR said:

@daak1212 said:

@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way
why though? theres nothing wrong with Aquaman hes actually a great warrior and honorable
Because his name is Aquaman!  His main power truthfully is talking to fish.  Hopefully the fish give him shit for being Aquaman too.
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By GTG12

Didn't think I'd be saying this but I think Aquaman takes this one.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By progenitorigin
@daak1212 said:
@IZZR said:

@daak1212 said:

@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way
Because his name is Aquaman!  His main power truthfully is talking to fish.  Hopefully the fish give him shit for being Aquaman too.

Aquaman is awesome, people just retardedly hold on to his original Golden Age persona.  He was a complete bad @ss with a hook for a hand, and he trashed Deathstroke.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By daak1212
@progenitor said:
@daak1212 said:
@IZZR said:

@daak1212 said:

@cattlebattle said:
Hulk, all the way
Aquaman is awesome, people just retardedly hold on to his original Golden Age persona.  He was a complete bad @ss with a hook for a hand, and he trashed Deathstroke.
I would imagine, thats like Namor beating up Steve with out his shield.  Aquaman will always be a pansy especially with his green Peter Pan sea weed pants and his orange scale looks like he's going to a 80's hippie rave party. 
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@IZZR said:
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

Aquaman has his water hand
Morals off
He can call water creatures for assist at any time
The fight takes blace on a beach and hes still in the water and can dip and in and out whenever he wishes

hmmm. tough one. Kinda a stalemate since he has the water hand and at the beach.
Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

AQUAMAN
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By progenitorigin
@daak1212
I want you to take in this bad-@ssery and savor it. 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By daak1212
@progenitor said:
@daak1212
I want you to take in this bad-@ssery and savor it. 

Hahaha!  I shall, I just gained a new found respect for him and his orange and green color scheme.
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Alexman113
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Hulk casually tanks 100 trillion tons
Hulk casually tanks 100 trillion tons
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By YoungGunna

If the battle goes to the water Aquaman pwns him he's shown that he can swim at 10,000 feet per second...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator  Online

with all of the advantages Aquaman has, being near water, the liquid hand, sea creatures, i gotta give it to him

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By daak1212
@YoungGunna said:
If the battle goes to the water Aquaman pwns him he's shown that he can swim at 10,000 feet per second...
OH NO AQUAMAN CAN SWIMZ!!!!  Yeah he should win if that's the case.  Even if he wins he's still not a winner in my book...
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SilverGalford

hulk probably wins . outside of water , aquaman sucks , but i could be wrong.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk all the way one punch from the world breaker will be more than enough
and forget the telepathy thing hulk was never really brought down by telepathy

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GhostRider29

I really wanted to say, "Hulk smash Fish man!" ...But i can't. Aquaman wins this.
SuperAquaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SuperAquaMan

Aquaman water hand and call to cratures hes got this. Aquaman is really underrated when it come to his powers
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Aquaman is extremely strong and could lift up to 28 tons. And don't forget he's hand who he can summon a land kraken or some big elementals with!

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 the_red_viper  Moderator

Aquaman+beach+waterhand=STOMP

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is extremely strong and could lift up to 28 tons. And don't forget he's hand who he can summon a land kraken or some big elementals with!

He can lift far more than 28 tons