• 160 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@fixingpagexx12 said:

Considering Immortal Hulk happened there is literally nothing Angron can do to win unless he got some way to destroy souls or something wich with a Khorne follower good luck. Even if Angron gets a powerup by Khorne it wont really matter since Hulk just regenerates everything nearly instantly anyway despite all the gruesome ways he got torn apart in the run.

That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've read. Angron was regening instantly while being hurt on a molecular level... If Khorne gives him full power ( which he wont need ) Angron one shots because Greater Daemons that are below Angron were capable of playing with planets and so on. DP Angron wins and the OP even made it worse for Angron because he doesn't have his soul ripping axes, but he has atom cutting weaponry or daemonic weaponry depending on what he means by "khornate chainaxes."

Regular hulk loses, hes too slow and Angron has just as good as regen as he does

OT Angron wins even despite not having his standard gear

^^^^

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Underfire47
@mordhauextreme1 said:

@fixingpagexx12 said:

Considering Immortal Hulk happened there is literally nothing Angron can do to win unless he got some way to destroy souls or something wich with a Khorne follower good luck. Even if Angron gets a powerup by Khorne it wont really matter since Hulk just regenerates everything nearly instantly anyway despite all the gruesome ways he got torn apart in the run.

That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've read. Angron was regening instantly while being hurt on a molecular level... If Khorne gives him full power ( which he wont need ) Angron one shots because Greater Daemons that are below Angron were capable of playing with planets and so on. DP Angron wins and the OP even made it worse for Angron because he doesn't have his soul ripping axes, but he has atom cutting weaponry or daemonic weaponry depending on what he means by "khornate chainaxes."

Regular hulk loses, hes too slow and Angron has just as good as regen as he does

OT Angron wins even despite not having his standard gear

I think what the user you are replying to was referring is that Hulk can't die, you can slice him up endlessly it wont matter, he is immortal in the truest sense, unless you involve some major hax and even than it depends.

Funny you mention playing with planets considering that's what Hulk is doing right now, breaking planets and playing super volleybal with planetary cores, while also being on 0-2 levels of anger, so his lowest settings.

On level 8 for instance, well there he is tanking attacks with the power of 100 supernovas, punching out Celestials, going toe to toe with Skyfather Thor, even briefly going toe to toe with a Hulked out Skyfather Thor who had enough power to break the entire Bifrost bridge just by resisting being teleported and broke Ygdrassil which almost destroyed all reality although that seems like a high end tbh, releasing gamma explosions that can cover an entire continent and burn an entire Celestial, etc..

His anger can go up to 11, although we haven't seen more than 9 since that's when he turns into Titan, but Titan isn't in this match so he isn't important.

Anyway unless Angron has some really super hax i don't see how he wins this, cause slicing and dicing isn't gonna do much to a character that got vaporized on one page and was perfectly fine and healed on the next.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

I think what the user you are replying to was referring is that Hulk can't die, you can slice him up endlessly it wont matter, he is immortal in the truest sense, unless you involve some major hax and even than it depends.

Doesn't need to, op says Decap or K.O. Hulk loses. If it was to the death, then its an endless fight much like Angron vs Vulkan because similar to Hulk, Vulkan can't die. Hulk still can but Angron doesn't have the weaponry to do so. Regardless its still decap or K.O. Power weapons will still cut Hulk up imo

Funny you mention playing with planets considering that's what Hulk is doing right now, breaking planets and playing super volleybal with planetary cores, while also being on 0-2 levels of anger, so his lowest settings.

I dont mean just planets I mean

Solar system sized Greater Daemons, doing whatever they want

A planetary system loomed up. He slowed further and steered close to take a good look at it. Its sun was huge, except that it was not what he would normally think of as a sun. It was not spherical but a flat disc, in colour a brilliant shimmering green. There were at least twenty different planets, each a different colour- mauve, russet, lemon yellow, magenta- but they were not arranged as planets normally are. Instead of being roughly in the same plane, their orbits criss-crossed at all angles, linke the electrons of an atom, and sometimes more than one planet shared the same orbit. Then something appeared which caused Calliden to sit stock-still with shock. A figure was flying through the system, and it was bigger than the planets themselves, bigger than the disc-shaped green sun. A vaguely humanoid figure but crimson-furred, with a ferociously fanged, dog-like head, eyes glaring like pits of blood from beneath jutting horns, the head topped by great angled horns plus a twisted unicorn horn jutting from the crown. The creature was flying by, flapping great membranous wings which put a dozen planets in shadow with each pass. It wore brief, ornately worked armour down to the waist, glinting red and black, close-fitting except at the shoulders whch were protected by raised and extravagently worked pieces. The curve-bladed battle-axe it carried in one hand, holding the haft loosely as it flew, was bronze-black and vaster than any weapon should be. A supernatural energy seemed to flow and crackle through the unbelievable apparition, making it more solid-seeming, more real, than any natural creature. "What- what-" Calliden stuttered until his mind found a rational explanation. "It's a hallucination. Can you see it, Kwyler?" Though frightened, Kwyler was not quite as astonished as the navigator. "It is real," he said quietly, his mouth dry. "A daemon, one of rank too." Now something happened which confused Calliden at first. The apparition seemed to be retreating. Too late, be realized that it in fact was approaching, but diminishing in size at the same time. The daemon seemed angry. It flew alongside the Wandering Star, no more than twenty times the size of the spacecraft now, glancing at it sidelong with its smouldering eyes, wings beating majestically. "How can it use those wings to fly in space?" Calliden queried hysterically. "It flies on warp currents. Be careful. Don't do anything. Perhaps it will go away." Calliden shrieked and pulled on the controls as the warp entity, in a sudden rage, swung round and lashed out with the battle-axe, itself larger than the starship. The Wandering Star jinked aside, narrowly missing being crushed by the blow, then sped off. The daemon did not follow. The spaceship was too minute to be worth the bother, no more significant than a gnat. When last he looked Calliden saw the immense Chaos creature, system-sized again, taking his frustration out on one of the circling coloured worlds, batting it sidewise with the flat of the battle-axe, and sending the broken pieces hurtling into the disc-shaped sun. For the very first time the navigator felt that now he truly understood what it was that the divine Emperor was striving to protect the human race from. Briefly he wondered if the smashed planet had had a human population.

-Warhammer 40k: Eye of Terror

A Greater Daemon playing with THOUSANDS of Planets by turning them into whatever they want

Multiple multi-coloured suns fled past, some misshapen, some ring-shaped, some joined together in complicated patterns by filaments of light and fire, some surrounded by what looked like intricate decorations made of gold and silver and brass. There was no consistency; no two were identical. It was a storm-enwrapped minor universe in which the normal laws of physics did not count. The will and imagination of daemons counted for more. "The Rose Cluster," Kwyler kept saying. "Took for the Rose Cluster." Calliden found it, coming at him from the darkness and distance, and despite everything that had already happened, he gasped with wonder. "Maynard!" he called. "Come and look at this!" The trader staggered from the pallet where he had been lying and peered out blearily. His arms dropped limply. His jaw sagged. The Rose Cluster was, as its name implied, a large cluster of stars. Typically these were globular and contained thousands, sometimes tens of thousands of stars. In that respect, the cluster was unremarkable. Except that all the stars were an entrancing pink colour. And the entire cluster had the shape of a rose. It was all there, the curving petals, hundreds of light years across, picked out in sheets of stars and glowing gas - also pink - the petals foliated one within another, layered down to a softly blazing heart. Some mighty daemon with a sense of beauty had crafted this. Calliden powered the telescope, feeding its image to the view-screen. One of the stars forming the cluster appeared before them. It, too, was in the shape of a rose, its radiant plasma magically suspended to form identical layers of soft petals. "Every single sun in there is the same," Kwyler told him. "And that's not all. Every one of the planets in there is shaped like a rose too. Thousands upon thousands of them."

-Warhammer 40k:Eye of Terror

Once more a single daemon is responsible for this

While they journeyed, the Rose Cluster’s Great Night slowly returned. The sun turned black. But this time the negative light it emitted mingled with the fiery glow from the numerous volcanoes. The mixture of black and red light was more than usually eerie. Evidently the Chi’khami’tzann Tsunoi, the daemon of Tzeentch who had created the Rose Cluster, had only interrupted the rose cycle in order to make his dramatic appearance. The cycle was now imposing itself anew on the planet’s original nature.

-Warhammer 40k:Eye of Terror

Hell we got Daemons playing with timelines and such, so yes these are the people Angron fights or fights against. Even if you argue "but in warp!" We got Daemons hell even a single bloodthirster SUCKING a planet into the warp, we got Tzeentch Daemons pulling suns into the warp, solar systems into the warp, etc. It don't matter.

On level 8 for instance, well there he is tanking attacks with the power of 100 supernovas, punching out Celestials, going toe to toe with Skyfather Thor, even briefly going toe to toe with a Hulked out Skyfather Thor who had enough power to break the entire Bifrost bridge just by resisting being teleported and broke Ygdrassil which almost destroyed all reality although that seems like a high end tbh, releasing gamma explosions that can cover an entire continent and burn an entire Celestial, etc..

Covered this, point is though this is regular hulk. The one you're talking about IIRC is no longer regular hulk, but Starship Hulk who is doing stuff way above this hulk's paygrade

His anger can go up to 11, although we haven't seen more than 9 since that's when he turns into Titan, but Titan isn't in this match so he isn't important.

Fair enough, reminder Daemons of Khorne are all about anger, its how u get them going and get them going stronger in that aspect

Anyway unless Angron has some really super hax i don't see how he wins this, cause slicing and dicing isn't gonna do much to a character that got vaporized on one page and was perfectly fine and healed on the next.

As Op said, K.O or Decap, even if he gets vaporized for a second he still decap, not to the death. Angron wins. If this was DP Angron, then Hulk could never put him down ( banish him for sure ) but much like Hulk he can't die cause hulk doesn't have the weaponry to do so

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Doesn't need to, op says Decap or K.O. Hulk loses. If it was to the death, then its an endless fight much like Angron vs Vulkan because similar to Hulk, Vulkan can't die. Hulk still can but Angron doesn't have the weaponry to do so. Regardless its still decap or K.O. Power weapons will still cut Hulk up imo

I dunno if he can decap or KO him either. No Hulk just straight up can not die, he is about the only being that has in one possible future outlived everyone else including abstract entities and even divine beings. They might be able to cut him up, but it wont do anything, Hulks been shredded a bunch of times, all it does is just piss him off.

I dont mean just planets I mean

Solar system sized Greater Daemons, doing whatever they want

That's good.

A Greater Daemon playing with THOUSANDS of Planets by turning them into whatever they want

Yea, good stuff.

Once more a single daemon is responsible for this

That all seems good but i dunno how it relates to Hulk fighting Angron here

Hell we got Daemons playing with timelines and such, so yes these are the people Angron fights or fights against. Even if you argue "but in warp!" We got Daemons hell even a single bloodthirster SUCKING a planet into the warp, we got Tzeentch Daemons pulling suns into the warp, solar systems into the warp, etc. It don't matter.

Sure but again i don't know how much this relates to the fight here.

Covered this, point is though this is regular hulk. The one you're talking about IIRC is no longer regular hulk, but Starship Hulk who is doing stuff way above this hulk's paygrade

No it's 100% regular Hulk, he is just controlled by Banner, as in Banner controls his anger.

Fair enough, reminder Daemons of Khorne are all about anger, its how u get them going and get them going stronger in that aspect

Well that's cool that they have that in common with Hulk.

As Op said, K.O or Decap, even if he gets vaporized for a second he still decap, not to the death. Angron wins. If this was DP Angron, then Hulk could never put him down ( banish him for sure ) but much like Hulk he can't die cause hulk doesn't have the weaponry to do so

Would that be even considered decap then? I dunno if vaporizing someone for a second is enough and i dunno of Angron can do that in the fist place. Well it depends if i could abuse some high end or outlier feats for Hulk, if not than if he can tank planetary busting+ attacks than yea Hulk wouldn't be able to put him down, it would be a draw if he can't put Hulk down either.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

I dunno if he can decap or KO him either. No Hulk just straight up can not die, he is about the only being that has in one possible future outlived everyone else including abstract entities and even divine beings. They might be able to cut him up, but it wont do anything, Hulks been shredded a bunch of times, all it does is just piss him off.

But was that base hulk or no? Because I swore hulk's been killed before even in alternate times

That all seems good but i dunno how it relates to Hulk fighting Angron here

Because Angron has to fight them as a DP, because Angron like all of Khorne's forces are fighting at all times, including each other for the famous saying is "Khorne cares not where the blood comes from, only that it keeps flowing" Angron's actual power limit is how much u want to limit him from the warp.

No it's 100% regular Hulk, he is just controlled by Banner, as in Banner controls his anger.

Wait hold on, I thought current hulk is that, hasn't Banner been in charge of hulk for quite some time now?

Would that be even considered decap then? I dunno if vaporizing someone for a second is enough and i dunno of Angron can do that in the fist place. Well it depends if i could abuse some high end or outlier feats for Hulk, if not than if he can tank planetary busting+ attacks than yea Hulk wouldn't be able to put him down, it would be a draw if he can't put Hulk down either.

What's hulk's piercing feats and cutting feats, if Wolverine can cut him, then it's entirely like that Angron can to due to his weaponry

xstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: But was that base hulk or no? Because I swore hulk's been killed before even in alternate times

What do you mean by base Hulk exactly? I mean alternate versions of Hulk can be completely different to 616 Hulk, but pretty much it was retconned that every time Hulk died in the past he was actually revived by the green door.

Cause Hulk being a "full immortal" is something that was only introduce in 2018 and has so far stuck around, even in his next series it's referenced that he is still immortal

No Caption Provided

Because Angron has to fight them as a DP, because Angron like all of Khorne's forces are fighting at all times, including each other for the famous saying is "Khorne cares not where the blood comes from, only that it keeps flowing" Angron's actual power limit is how much u want to limit him from the warp.

See that's the thing i dunno how to quantify any of this, not sure what it means or how does he fight them, etc... Because i can also say Hulk has fought Galactus, Celestials, various abstract beings up to and including TOBA/TOAA. But fighting someone is different to being their equal or even anywhere close to their power.

Wait hold on, I thought current hulk is that, hasn't Banner been in charge of hulk for quite some time now?

He has been in charge of Hulk since the start of the new series, back in 2021.

What's hulk's piercing feats and cutting feats, if Wolverine can cut him, then it's entirely like that Angron can to due to his weaponry

He can only be really cut by the strongest material like adamantium/vibranium/magical weapons, etc... I dunno how powerful Angron weapons are, but in terms of adamantium a hydraulic press for instance struggled to cut Hulks exposed heart

No Caption Provided

Also all of Hulks powers, abilities, strength, durability, resistance.... depend on his anger level, the lower the easier it is to do stuf to him, the angrier the harder it is and at some point becomes outright impossible to hurt him with stuff you previously could.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mel_1: Personally, Hulk is getting diced, and maybe his soul burned away(I know he has some resistances). Angron blitzes too

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smashes.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers