• 98 results
#51 Edited by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@necronn-: Sorry just a habit to reply to people who mention. I CALL MY OPPONENT @green_skaar. My answer to the fight necronn put up is above.

#52 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure he is above Joe Fixit and possibly above Gravage Hulk as well. Ultron being damaged by the Hulk is just a bad/low end showing for Ultron or an extreme outlier for the Hulk.

By feats he wasn't really. I mean, Hulk in that entire secret wars arc aside from one strength feat was pretty stupid. He took a blast from Galactus earlier in the arc and survived that but got crippled by Ultron. Doc Green has ripped off Ultron's arm so you can talk about outliers, but in all honesty, if you're going to call an incident on being a low/bad show for one, you can't fairly judge the other one by that. That incarnation of Hulk was never even shown to have a healing factor, it's also an outlier version of Hulk himself, never seen before or since, so it's hard to judge tbh.

Maybe it had something to do with the attitude Hulk came there with, since yes, he came to die, not as an angry behemoth of destruction. That explanation would be a HELL of a lot likelier than Hulk being hit hard and thus his healing factor being gone, something that has never once happened before or since without context.

#53 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:

@necronn-: In comics Thor Odinson, the og Thor, has won against the Hulk more times than the Hulk beat him. Mot of the fights were in Hulk's head, or against a fake Thor. Thor has beat Hulk 12 times and Hulk beat Thor 7. The rest of their fights again, we either in his head, a draw, or against a fake Thor, or someone left, or the fight got interrupted. Thor has has centuries, if not, thousands of years training, fighting, and waging war under his belt. He is as strong as Savage Hulk, maybe Green Scar (probably not, but close), almost as durable, has Mjolnir, which Hulk said he was afraid of several times, and can summon the God Blast which can kill immortals and crack Celestial armor. Hulk is strong, very strong yes, but even in his Green Scar form he doesn't match Thor's tactical abilities and fighting abilities. All of their fights were basically Thor having a fun match. If Thor is serious, he kills the Hulk. I did research for this fight awhile back. I went over comics and comics to find their fights, found, as far as I know, all of them, and Thor is just the superior combatant overall. Look I am a huge Hulk and Thor fanboy. But in terms of raw power I would venture out to say even WBH, if Thor meant to kill him and knew how dangerous WBH is, would easily be killed by Thor. As for the Adamantium sword. It doesn't matter. It can cut Uru. I've said my piece.

You've said your piece and it's... well... wrong on so many levels.... It'd make for a decent trolling but not much else.

#54 Posted by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: How is it wrong, if I may ask?

#55 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:

@20damon: How is it wrong, if I may ask?

-Victory count. (Provide scans of said victories or at least comic titles, you "reasearched" it, right, must be able to)

-Thor being as strong as Savage Hulk, much less Green Scar: It's been decades since it was established that Hulk was physically stronger but Thor more powerful overall.

-Thor's godblast was no sold by Juggernaut for one.

-Thor's fighting abilities. He's been shown to be outclassed by so many people in the fighting skill department, even a drunk Hercules when Thor doesn't have his hammer.

-All of their fights being a fun match for Thor: He's been stated on panel a few times to not be holding back and once or twice he's screamed that he wants to kill Hulk. Fun times indeed.

-Thor being able to kill WBH if he felt like it.

Well.. i'd say just about everything you said in the comment was wrong. Would have been easier.

#56 Posted by Mutant1230 (1977 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6. Thor & Hulk have been established as equals while fighting one another, adding another Thor obviously would tip the power levels too far in one direction.

#57 Posted by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: As for scans I would need to find these again, which would take forever, contrary to popular belief I have a life, so here is a link from a YouTuber I trust that almost pretty much sums up with my research https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57iDntD0x0. Thor has been written to be as strong or nearly as strong as pretty much any form of the Hulk. It all depends on the writer, and I said probably not as strong as Green Scar. The Godblast for Juggernaut was basically just author's opinion (basically I have no way out of that one). I think you are confusing war fighting with martial arts fighting. If you got a ninja, and put him against a fully clad warrior who would win. The warrior. And the drunk Hercules is just a fun fight. And I am pretty sure a drunk person can be more dangerous than a normal person. Show me that panel of him yelling at Hulk. Him just having fun matches is basically his norm for just about everyone. He just wants to show superiority over other heroes and almost never goes full out with heroes. I said if he was super serious he could with the Godblast which I didn't specifically say, but still. And I said I would venture not that he definitely could.

#58 Posted by Kingant27 (15155 posts) - - Show Bio

3 IMO due to Miss Martian's intangibility.

#59 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6

#60 Posted by Cergic (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I suppose - if there is room for doubt it isn't uncalled for to point it out. But making a hen out of a feather isn't required at all times.

#61 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:

@20damon: As for scans I would need to find these again, which would take forever, contrary to popular belief I have a life, so here is a link from a YouTuber I trust that almost pretty much sums up with my research https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57iDntD0x0. Thor has been written to be as strong or nearly as strong as pretty much any form of the Hulk. It all depends on the writer, and I said probably not as strong as Green Scar. The Godblast for Juggernaut was basically just author's opinion (basically I have no way out of that one). I think you are confusing war fighting with martial arts fighting. If you got a ninja, and put him against a fully clad warrior who would win. The warrior. And the drunk Hercules is just a fun fight. And I am pretty sure a drunk person can be more dangerous than a normal person. Show me that panel of him yelling at Hulk. Him just having fun matches is basically his norm for just about everyone. He just wants to show superiority over other heroes and almost never goes full out with heroes. I said if he was super serious he could with the Godblast which I didn't specifically say, but still. And I said I would venture not that he definitely could.

Hulk and Thor WERE equals in strength a long long time ago. Hulk is quite far above him strength wise now, though Thor is still all over more powerful. Well, i'm sure you can provide at least a few examples (If you're going to use youtube videos, at least link them properly or i won't bother, i don't mean it in a bad way, jsut click he video mark and put the link there).

No, Hulk has been outclassed in fighting skill by people from Captain America, Daredevil, Wolverine, Angela (by miles), Hercules and the list goes on and on. Thor's a brawler. His fighting skills and warrior madness powers both seem like something that have no basis in reality.

No Caption Provided

Thor holds back a lot of the times, as does Hulk. They hold back a lot less against each other since they know what the other can take. Thor's stopped holding back against Hulk more than once and it changed nothing about the outcome.

#62 Posted by Infinitias (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5. Superman is too fast and strong. Even with an adamantium sword Superman could easily disarm Hulk and pummel his ass into oblivion.

Avatar image for destruct0r24578
#63 Posted by destruct0r24578 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@infinitias:

Green Scar is above Supes in strength given feats and scaling.

#64 Edited by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@20damon: I get what you mean about his fighting skills and his warriors madness. They are really weird in continuity. And here are some panels. And I believe Hulk was pretty much almost as powerful as we have seen him.

#65 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@20damon: I get what you mean about his fighting skills and his warriors madness. They are really weird in continuity. And here are some panels. And I believe Hulk was pretty much almost as powerful as we have seen him.

I'll just post this. Have a look.

Fear Itself - Nul and Anrgir Vs Thor

Oh man, if there the term Rustle my Jimmies can be properly associated with any particular fight, it's definitely this one. The amount of time people have spent debating about this is pretty much ridiculous. But as GhostGravage said in the beginning, we're trying to clear up lowball as well as overrated instances. In this case, there are two things we need to clear up, but before that, lets get acquainted with what happens. So thor fights of two of the worthy, who are basically amped version of the Thing and Hulk. Thor gets super pissed and basically one offs Thing beats thing real quickly, and then tricks hulk to gain an opening and remove him from the battle field.

Thor's side.

The first misconception I'd like to clear up is Thor's said...Confession. A lot of Hulk fans like to jump on this as proof that Thor had finally admitted that Hulk was stronger than him, which isn't true, at least, not in this particular context. First of all, I do believe that hulk is stronger than thor, but there are dozens of other examples where it's clearly shown that thor respects and understands hulks true potential as a powerhouse. THIS however is not one of them. Like take a look at how thor comments on the situation, he is clearly exhausted , beaten, and broken, and it's clear that he him self knows that fighting an amped Hulk is probably the stupidest thing to do next to trusting Loki, so he wants to gain the upper hand to probably hinder further blood shed.

No Caption Provided

Thor was obviously being sarcastic in general, him admitting that he could never beat hulk was nothing more than a way to send hulk flaying away. I guess in a sense Thor WAS telling the truth in the sense that there was no way he could beat the hulk in this specific case, considering that Hulk(after landing) laid seige to the entire vampire nation while thor collapsed and was at the brink of death, but that doesn't mean that the was basically saying that he could NEVER ever beat hulk, as many fans would have you believe.

Hulks side.

Now after this scene comes another controversial subject. When Thor sends hulk flying away a lot of fans believe that Thor had actually KO'd the Hulk, which again is incorrect. Take a look at the scan:

No Caption Provided

A lot of fans say that Hulk was KO'd because Hulk had his eyes closed, which doesn't make sense because: A) Hulks eyes weren't closed, if you zoom in and look at it, you'll see that a chunk of his face and body, as well as his eyes are completely encompassed in darkness, so you can't really say certainly that his eyes were closed. B) why the hell would Fraction have the artist include a speech bubble if Hulk was unconscious? Sound doesn't travel in space so text don't really appear, not until hulk reaches earths atmosphere anyways. It seems like a shameless attempt to somehow get some of Thors dignity back, which is stupid on it's own considering that Thor fought amped version of two very powerful beings and stood his ground. Besides, if thor had any chance to KO/kill banner he would have done so, or are we supposed to forget that he one-shotted thing once he stopped holding back? If he could, he would have done the same with Hulk.

I think I've made myself clear.

~TheAcidSkull

#66 Posted by Infinitias (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@infinitias:

Depends if this is N52 or P52 Superman. P52 Superman is way too fast for Scar and hits harder. N52 Superman has more lifting strength than Scar.

#67 Posted by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: I didn't notice that. That is interesting. Well sir I believe you have won the little debate between us. And may I say good job sir. I still stand my ground that 2 Thors is too much for even Green Scar. And one would be a good fight. But again good job you proved me wrong on almost everything.

#68 Posted by green_skaar (10398 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I commend thee. People so rarely admit when they are wrong here. Bravo.

@goodmeme said:

@20damon: I didn't notice that. That is interesting. Well sir I believe you have won the little debate between us. And may I say good job sir. I still stand my ground that 2 Thors is too much for even Green Scar. And one would be a good fight. But again good job you proved me wrong on almost everything.

#69 Posted by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: I don't really like to continue a debate to the point of an argument. So when I am beat I will admit that. Not fun I will tell you that.

#70 Edited by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:

I can respect that point of view even if we may not agree. Thank you. But the credit of that post goes to Acid Skull in the Hulk context files. A fun read if you're interested

Context files

#71 Posted by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Welcome. And I respect your opinion as much as you respect mine. And thank you for proving me wrong, and teaching me something I did not know. Several times in fact.

#72 Posted by GoodMeme (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: I will read that right now actually. Thank you

#73 Posted by AbelHsu (3540 posts) - - Show Bio

5 or 6,most likely 6 if Superman doesn't fight smart.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#74 Posted by termiteone4ever (11611 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't think he gets pass 2 . That Much Wolverines lol Hell NO. Even In World War Hulk against the Xmen HUlk admit that fighting Wolverine would take him all day. Now this many he loses for damn sure.

Number 3 . Maul could be trouble too.

Hell NO to number 4 not getting pass

The others don't matter. He is not getting past 2 nor making it to 4.

#75 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9326 posts) - - Show Bio

@necronn-: i said hulk's healing factor was retarded. it was a little jab at 20damon who says it all the time. dont be so trigger happy.

#76 Posted by wh1ppednaegel (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@necronn-: i said hulk's healing factor was retarded. it was a little jab at 20damon who says it all the time. dont be so trigger happy.

You're still not allowed to use it. Read the rules.

@jashro44

#77 Edited by Evil-Incarnate (6091 posts) - - Show Bio

PC as in pre crisis or post crisis?

#78 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9326 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#79 Posted by termiteone4ever (11611 posts) - - Show Bio

Be careful these Heavy Hulk fans will Flag you :) looking for a reason to get you off the site lol even if you didn't intentionally use it . You are one of the few to defend THor :) so don't get banned.

#80 Posted by greenarrow5476 (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5 or 6.

#81 Posted by destinyman75 (7801 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at six, One Thor would be a good match two is way too much

#82 Posted by malikc6 (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on yet he has a sword? How does that make any sense?

#83 Posted by jashro44 (42798 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by destinyman75 (7801 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Would like to point out that scan is of a known biased Peter David Hulk writer and well aslnd is considerd to be huge pis I wouldn't exactly use that as gospel. I know it was such Pis I burnt it in front of the old comic shop to the applause of many some of the worst written dialog of all time, I mean regular Thor could take professor Hulk, and a nuke blast a half asleep Thor could easily tank it's kind of obvious since he's tanked much more ona. Regular basis. Also to note Blood and Thunder just angry Thor Unleashed had much better feats and is closet to actual Warrior Madness since it was never shown in the Peter David fiasco in Abu at other then a ridiculous looking grrr arrrg facial feature. Thanks for listening.

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
#85 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends at 6

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
#86 Posted by SwagPatrolAlpha (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Miss Martian

#87 Posted by destruct0r24578 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@destruct0r24578 said:

@infinitias:

Depends if this is N52 or P52 Superman. P52 Superman is way too fast for Scar and hits harder.

With what feats?

#88 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Would like to point out that scan is of a known biased Peter David Hulk writer and well aslnd is considerd to be huge pis I wouldn't exactly use that as gospel. I know it was such Pis I burnt it in front of the old comic shop to the applause of many some of the worst written dialog of all time, I mean regular Thor could take professor Hulk, and a nuke blast a half asleep Thor could easily tank it's kind of obvious since he's tanked much more ona. Regular basis. Also to note Blood and Thunder just angry Thor Unleashed had much better feats and is closet to actual Warrior Madness since it was never shown in the Peter David fiasco in Abu at other then a ridiculous looking grrr arrrg facial feature. Thanks for listening.

PLEASE, show me this impressive Thor in his warrior madness. Blood and Thunder is not warrior madness. The entire arc revolves around it not being true warrior madness. Warrior madness increases his strength SUPPOSEDLY. Something similar but "not quite" does not. Thor has no feats in this vaunted warrior madness, the time he's entered it only made him dumber, not stronger. You can start talking about how impressive it is when it's actually been shown to do something.

#89 Posted by destinyman75 (7801 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Though Blood and Thunder is the said to be Amin to warrior madness it was not correct. Thing is there really hasn't been a true warrior madness shown. So your are correct no feats really to go by. Most use Blood and Thunder ad a good by as the closest thing to it, but I've yet to see true warrior madness

#90 Posted by 20damon (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Though Blood and Thunder is the said to be Amin to warrior madness it was not correct. Thing is there really hasn't been a true warrior madness shown. So your are correct no feats really to go by. Most use Blood and Thunder ad a good by as the closest thing to it, but I've yet to see true warrior madness

But warrior madness is a very specific thing. It's not enough that there's "something close to it". Blood and thunder is not true warrior madness. So... no feats for, as we agree on.

#91 Posted by destinyman75 (7801 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Exactly I wouldn't mind seeing what it was Meant to do in action, but as of yet not there.

#92 Posted by Infinitias (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@destruct0r24578: Punching so hard he could easily split a moon in half & being strong enough to harm Darkseid when angry comes in mind.

#93 Posted by HellionVulcan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 5 as Superman's speed is too much ,lol at the Hulk/Zeus fight discussion.

#94 Posted by Pipxeroth (6765 posts) - - Show Bio

Could clear given the conditions.

#95 Posted by destruct0r24578 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@destruct0r24578: Punching so hard he could easily split a moon in half & being strong enough to harm Darkseid when angry comes in mind.

Doesn't really show stronger than WBH. He destroyed planets.

Avatar image for lfrankthetank27
#96 Posted by lfrankthetank27 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6

#97 Posted by hutchy1345 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely three miss martians are too much?

#98 Posted by HitTheAssasin (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6, lol at him clearing.

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
#99 Edited by LORDSHEPHERD123 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends at 6