6. Healed between rounds

Rounds

1. Colossus x10
  2. Wolverine x20
  3. Maul(Wildstorm) x10
  4. Miss Martian x3 (No telepathy)
  5. Superman
  6. Thor x2
  7. Silver Surfer (Only allowed to fly, shoot blasts and use physicals)
Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
#2 Edited by Ultra_SupermanKing (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at six. Thor would be a good fight against the Hulk whether he loses or wins, but two? The Thors take him.

#3 Posted by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#4 Posted by TheKinfing (8416 posts) - - Show Bio

5-6.

#5 Edited by PsychoBear01 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at six or seven.

#6 Posted by oblivion360 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

5 or 6 leaning towards 6

#7 Posted by Yarva (2542 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by GoodMeme (233 posts) - - Show Bio

The two Thors are a bit riduculous. As good as Green Scar is. One Thor would give Hulk a good fight any day. Two Thors would give him a run for his money.

#10 Posted by Yarva (2542 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:

The two Thors are a bit riduculous. As good as Green Scar is. One Thor would give Hulk a good fight any day. Two Thors would give him a run for his money.

Did you read the part where he has an adamantium sword?

#11 Posted by GoodMeme (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@yarva: Oh I forgot about that. I still think that they would win and pretty easily at that. People always forget that Thor isn't just a melee foe, he has EXTREMELY powerful lightning attacks and such (dear god I sound like a board game). Thor doesn't have to get up close and if he does he is the better armed combatant by far. He has fought wars for over a thousand years. Foes much bigger and much more skilled than the Hulk, and he has been able to take them down.

#12 Posted by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor isn't a good fight at all, he get's stomped, plain and simple. Thor vs Savage Hulk is a toss up. Anyone pretending otherwise is ignoring decades of fights in comics showing just that. Now we have a MUCH more powerful and tactical Hulk with a freaking adamantium sword. Unless the Thor duo actually fight smart (lol, yeah right), they get turned into mince meat.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
#13 Edited by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: Don't use the "r" word in a deragatory context.

And SS has been, and is superior to Thor, and while SS is restricted, he's still superior to 2 Thors.

And how is it even a possibility of Hulk losing at 5?

OT:7 or clear.

#14 Posted by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hulk broke a dormammu level beings forcefield! its legit, he obviously stomps. Zeus needed to reduce hulk's healing factor to beat him because its so retarded!"

JK. Could stop at 5, definitely stops at 6. Also, considering Thor has always been portrayed on SS level, its pretty obvious two Thor's should be above him on the gauntlet, especially since SS is limited by the rules.

I don't think anyone has ever said Zeus needed to reduce his healing factor to beat him, especially because Hulk came there to die. But he did regardless. Why so butthurt?

#15 Posted by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#16 Posted by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio

Precisely it's a...

No Caption Provided

@20damon said:
@asgardianbrony said:

"Hulk broke a dormammu level beings forcefield! its legit, he obviously stomps. Zeus needed to reduce hulk's healing factor to beat him because its so retarded!"

JK. Could stop at 5, definitely stops at 6. Also, considering Thor has always been portrayed on SS level, its pretty obvious two Thor's should be above him on the gauntlet, especially since SS is limited by the rules.

I don't think anyone has ever said Zeus needed to reduce his healing factor to beat him, especially because Hulk came there to die. But he did regardless. Why so butthurt?

#17 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

@necronn- said:

@asgardianbrony: Don't use the "r" word in a deragatory context.

And SS has been, and is superior to Thor, and while SS is restricted, he's still superior to 2 Thors.

I didnt use it in a derogatory term.

Except that's not true at all.

I said he could lose at 5, im not sure. Ive seen supes fans make the case he can beat green scar.

Ridiculous.

@20damon said:
@asgardianbrony said:

Im pretty sure you did in another thread.

Oh he did, did he? Despite it never once being shown or stated? Hulk fans and their ridiculous fantasies.

@20damon said:

Clears.

And the fanboyism keeps on rollin'.

Head on back over to the thread and respond, or have you run out of arguments and all you can do is complain?

#18 Posted by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Oh he did, did he? Despite it never once being shown or stated? Hulk fans and their ridiculous fantasies.

#19 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Where in that scan does it say Zeus reduced hulk's healing factor? No where, that's where. Just another example of hulk fans twisting or making up context so hulk looks better.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#20 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (4323 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5 or 6.

#21 Posted by skullskull (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't battles containing multiple versions of the same character banned? @jashro44

#22 Edited by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were disputing he came there to die, concerning healing factor:

After the fight:

No Caption Provided

Even into the next comic:

No Caption Provided

@green_skaar: Where in that scan does it say Zeus reduced hulk's healing factor? No where, that's where. Just another example of hulk fans twisting or making up context so hulk looks better.

#23 Posted by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were disputing he came there to die, concerning healing factor:

After the fight:

No Caption Provided

Even into the next comic:

No Caption Provided

@asgardianbrony said:

He's going to say that scan doesn't count. Watch and see.

A typical Brony argument:

Loading Video...

#24 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: i know those scans, neither of them prove Zeus dampened hulk's healing factor DURING the fight. At best you can claim Zeus messed with his healing factor after the fight so the vultures could torture him, but not during the fight as nothing is ever shown or stated to prove or insinuate this.

Just another example of twisted context.

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#25 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Superman as always.

2 Thors would obliterate him.

Lol at him clearing.

#26 Posted by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: i know those scans, neither of them prove Zeus dampened hulk's healing factor DURING the fight. At best you can claim Zeus messed with his healing factor after the fight so the vultures could torture him, but not during the fight as nothing is ever shown or stated to prove or insinuate this.

Told ya :P

#27 Posted by Cergic (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: That was hilarious! Thanks for giving me a real laugh!

#28 Posted by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:

@20damon: That was hilarious! Thanks for giving me a real laugh!

<3

#29 Posted by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio

The scan says: You've been hit by Zeus, your strength won't return for a long time.

#30 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

The scan says: You've been hit by Zeus, your strength won't return for a long time.

@asgardianbrony said:

And? Zeus hit him insanely hard, it would take a long time for hulk to recover, that's all it means. Nowhere does it say Zeus reduced his healing factor during the fight and nowhere is it shown.

#31 Edited by green_skaar (10535 posts) - - Show Bio

I've put forward my case with two different scans. Your head in the sand approach and reaching is not worth continuing with.

And? Zeus hit him insanely hard, it would take a long time for hulk to recover, that's all it means. Nowhere does it say Zeus reduced his healing factor during the fight and nowhere is it shown.

#32 Posted by Blaredevil (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Wut?

#33 Posted by God_Vulcan (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6

#34 Posted by Blaredevil (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7

#35 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: You dont have a case! In none of the scans you provided did zeus reduce hulk's healing factor during the fight, not a single one. It didnt happen, that you hulk fans get away with flat out making up context out of thin air is beyond me.

#36 Edited by tensor (7768 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Superman as always.

2 Thors would obliterate him.

Lol at him clearing.

#37 Posted by willpayton (19513 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman is using his speed effectively, stops at 5. If not, stops at 7.

#38 Edited by KrleAvenger (23060 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: And when was it stated that Zeus removed/"shut down" Hulk's healing factor? Because based on what I have seen, Hulk lost his healing factor because Zeus's attacks were just that power, not because he used his magic to remove it. Not that it makes Hulk's showing less impressive, but I don't recall Zeus preventing the Hulk from being healed, just hitting him THAT hard.

#39 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: And when was it stated that Zeus removed/"shut down" Hulk's healing factor? Because based on what I have seen, Hulk lost his healing factor because Zeus's attacks were just that power, not because he used his magic to remove it. Not that it makes Hulk's showing less impressive, but I don't recall Zeus preventing the Hulk from being healed, just hitting him THAT hard.

^^^ This 1000%.

#40 Edited by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

Hitting Hulk hard has never in history removed his healing factor. Why would that happen this time? Hulk healed in a single frame from Zom Strange punching an sized holes through his torso. Zeus' wife says on panel that he is not beholden to a promise to a monster.

And let me guess, it's pure coincidence that Hulk was left with JUST enough healing factor to stay alive through the punishment that Zeus put him through afterwards?

So, which is more likely:

A: Hulk's healing factor was tampered with by Zeus, as stated by Hermes. (Zeus would have stomped him regardless, but Zeus -DOES- have a history of being a dick to mortals.Or

B: For the first time in history, Hulk's healing factor was removed by hitting him, despite the fact that Hulk had earlier in the run had man sized holes punched through his chest, and it JUST so happened that it was ampened through said beating JUST enough to fit Zeus' punishment and keep him alive but never really healed. Even if there is no record of that happening before, especially with Green Scar's healing factor, which is by far the most impressive of any Hulk and said healing factor not even returning later. See, even when Hulk's healing factor was dampened when he was brought to Grey Hulk levels and his neck snapped by Grey, as soon as he turned back into Green Scar he healed INSTANTLY.

So, which if these feels more likely to you? The guy specifically says that he's been hit by Zeus. Hulk's been hit extremely hard before without it cancelling his healing factor for an extended period of time. Come on. Hulk took this punishment repeatedly without it having even the slightest effect on his healing factor.

No Caption Provided

#41 Edited by KrleAvenger (23060 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: I never said that. I only said what Hephaestus said. And I think Ultron blasted Hulk with such force that he needed a medical in order to heal. If I'm not wrong than it's not the first moment in history. Certainly we are still talking about Zeus, who's powers (should) defy logic. What is more likely to me does not matter. I only asked for evidence/explanation. There is no room for hostility.

#42 Posted by Cergic (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I seriously doubt that Zeus hits harder than many the top tier hitters which have struck Hulk.

I think it is the opposite - one should prove that Zeus's raw strikes trumph over every other character that ever landed a blow on Hulk and didn't tamper with the HF in the same way.

I consider it a matter of dignity as well. To some extent, writes and narratives should be able to leave some space for the readers to grasp for themselves as some things are self explanatory. Just because something isn't explicit to the fullest (i still think that what the panels and statements implies are incredibly obvious) does not mean that it's got to be questioned. Comic readers are left without dignity if every writer, ever, is forced to explain every aspect of every situation down to every detail due to minor aspects being questioned.

General thought on the subject.

#43 Edited by 20damon (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

@20damon: I never said that. I only said what Hephaestus said. And I think Ultron blasted Hulk with such force that he needed a medical in order to heal. If I'm not wrong than it's not the first moment in history. Certainly we are still talking about Zeus, who's powers (should) defy logic. What is more likely to me does not matter. I only asked for evidence/explanation. There is no room for hostility.

The Ultron instance is true. Whats also true there is that is possibly the weakest Hulk we've ever seen. By his own admission, he couldn't get mad enough to tap into Hulk's power potential and his mind was too cloudy to tap into Banner's intelligence. Yet he damaged Ultron. His healing factor there was more because of lack of "Hulk power", not because it was shut down, i'm not sure he had any HF of note to begin with in that incarnation. At least it was never shown.

And i didn't intend to be hostile in my post, i was just pointing out that it has never happened before in Hulk's history despite him having his entire flesh and muscle peeled off his bones. So why would it be the case here, and even more so, to the point where it fit Zeus' punishment exactly. It's just reaching.

Hulk came there to die. He never stood a chance even if he didn't, mind you. Zeus also didn't need to cheat to beat him, but he did. Because Zeus is a dick to mortals. Zeus outclasses Hulk in every way, i don't think any single Hulk debater would suggest otherwise. But just hitting Hulk hard has never removed his healing factor.

#44 Posted by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

@necronn- said:

@asgardianbrony: Don't use the "r" word in a derogatory context.

I didnt use it in a derogatory term.

I said he could lose at 5, im not sure. Ive seen supes fans make the case he can beat green scar.

Ridiculous.

Using the "r" word at all while joking is not allowed by the mods. Delete it, or I'll call one, and ask their opinions on how you use it.

Except Thor has never been on Surfer's level, ever. Surfer's faster, stronger, more durable has better energy output, and resistance. And has hax coming from the orifice.

All Hulk has to do is grab the bastard and cut him. Not exactly hard to do.

#45 Posted by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodmeme said:

@yarva: Oh I forgot about that. I still think that they would win and pretty easily at that. People always forget that Thor isn't just a melee foe, he has EXTREMELY powerful lightning attacks and such (dear god I sound like a board game). Thor doesn't have to get up close and if he does he is the better armed combatant by far. He has fought wars for over a thousand years. Foes much bigger and much more skilled than the Hulk, and he has been able to take them down.

Thor isn't a good fight at all, he get's stomped, plain and simple. Thor vs Savage Hulk is a toss up. Anyone pretending otherwise is ignoring decades of fights in comics showing just that. Now we have a MUCH more powerful and tactical Hulk with a freaking adamantium sword. Unless the Thor duo actually fight smart (lol, yeah right), they get turned into mince meat.

Fight.

#46 Edited by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

@green_skaar: You dont have a case! In none of the scans you provided did zeus reduce hulk's healing factor during the fight, not a single one. It didnt happen, that you hulk fans get away with flat out making up context out of thin air is beyond me.

Says the Thor fan.

#47 Posted by KrleAvenger (23060 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon:

The Ultron instance is true. Whats also true there is that is possibly the weakest Hulk we've ever seen. By his own admission, he couldn't get mad enough to tap into Hulk's power potential and his mind was too cloudy to tap into Banner's intelligence. Yet he damaged Ultron. His healing factor there was more because of lack of "Hulk power", not because it was shut down.

I am pretty sure he is above Joe Fixit and possibly above Gravage Hulk as well. Ultron being damaged by the Hulk is just a bad/low end showing for Ultron or an extreme outlier for the Hulk.

And i didn't intend to be hostile in my post,

I see. Cool.

i was just pointing out that it has never happened before in Hulk's history despite him having his entire flesh and muscle peeled off his bones. So why would it be the case here, and even more so, to the point where it fit Zeus' punishment exactly.

I guess you could argue that he wasn't angry enough for his healing factor to heal him, if he was angry at all. But either way, just because an attack did not tear you apart doesn't mean it is weaker than the ones that actually have done that. For the record, both Deadpool and Logan were KO'd by blows that did not tear their body apart, even tho they were able to stay conscious after their bodies were torn apart.

It's just reaching.

With all due respect, reaching is based on nitpicks and sometimes low-balling. I wasn't doing that. I was just quoting what was stated on panel, questioning something that wasn't confirmed, considered the fact that Hulk was still fighting Zeus who was stated to be almost as powerful as Odin and mentioning something that already happened before, with Ultron. Sure, he wasn't mad but neither was Green Scar mad when he faced Zeus, at least not that I know of. Maybe he would regenerate if he was angry, and his most impressive healing factor feats were preformed during WWH, when he was angrier than he ever was before.

Either way, his healing factor being overwhelmed by Zeus's power or being shut down by his magic/versatility/hax doesn't matter. The point of Hulk not having a healing factor is to show how durable he is without it, and he still tanked blows from Zeus. Whichever one it is, Hulk's showing is still equally impressive.

@cergic:

I understand what are you trying to say, but then those instances are debatable unless we call the writers and ask them.

#48 Posted by GoodMeme (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@necronn-: In comics Thor Odinson, the og Thor, has won against the Hulk more times than the Hulk beat him. Mot of the fights were in Hulk's head, or against a fake Thor. Thor has beat Hulk 12 times and Hulk beat Thor 7. The rest of their fights again, we either in his head, a draw, or against a fake Thor, or someone left, or the fight got interrupted. Thor has has centuries, if not, thousands of years training, fighting, and waging war under his belt. He is as strong as Savage Hulk, maybe Green Scar (probably not, but close), almost as durable, has Mjolnir, which Hulk said he was afraid of several times, and can summon the God Blast which can kill immortals and crack Celestial armor. Hulk is strong, very strong yes, but even in his Green Scar form he doesn't match Thor's tactical abilities and fighting abilities. All of their fights were basically Thor having a fun match. If Thor is serious, he kills the Hulk. I did research for this fight awhile back. I went over comics and comics to find their fights, found, as far as I know, all of them, and Thor is just the superior combatant overall. Look I am a huge Hulk and Thor fanboy. But in terms of raw power I would venture out to say even WBH, if Thor meant to kill him and knew how dangerous WBH is, would easily be killed by Thor. As for the Adamantium sword. It doesn't matter. It can cut Uru. I've said my piece.

#49 Posted by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (1559 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6.