I'm gonna go with Supes.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RBT

Flight might come in handy for Superman, but its not going to be easy to put Hulk down. He has superior reflexes and healing. And maybe striking power. One shotting the Leviathan was really impressive.

Hulk 6/10, seeing that Nam Ek and Faora were able to KO Supes and Hulk hits harder than both of them combined.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

By catching missiles mid air and reacting to chitauri jets.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@rbt: The only Hulk that caught a missile was Ang Lee's Hulk and the chitauri "jets" (that's not really what they are) are not that fast considering Cap threw Widow onto one and Hawkeye was hitting them with arrows.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Hulk access to his 2003 movie feats and powers as well and take away BFR and this fight becomes interesting. As it stands now, Superman would beat MCU Hulk imo.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Been Done.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Superman snapes his neck, or flies above him spamming him with heat vision, pushes him into space, speed blitzes him, etc.

Just think how over the top Batman vs Superman is gonna be. They probably will make Supes a planet or moon Buster.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid:

I'm willing to bet Supes will have even better feats in BvS, but I just know Batman will probably take him down via somekind of massive plot device.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Movie will start with Superman saving the day, possible even montage of him doing stuff. DC knows this is a competition they have to one up Marvel. They have to follow Avengers 2 which will be filled with cool fights.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Should've used Eric banas version of hulk, I don't think his one is part of the mcu and he's the only one who might be able to take supes.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid:

I can see that. I know we're getting off topic here, but I'm willing to bet Bats will eventually start getting his tail kicked once Supes takes off the kids gloves and will have somekind of plot/contingency plan to draw the fight. I could be completely wrong tho! Just speculating.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mickey-mouse

@justthatkid: Zack Synder is a visual director. MOS 2 was orginally suds posed to be a follow up, with only Superman. The studio looked at Marvel and said damn, we gotta catch up. Read the interviews with Synder and Henry Caliv, they both were looking for a simply follow up. WB said, nah man, we gotta world build. We missing out on day money. Now, that doesn't mean that we can't have big movie and a great story. When the first movie is city wide destruction and planetary doom was at stake. I doubt they are gonna scale back. Now they can still tell smaller stories with characters like Batman. I doubt a visual director, with a bigger budget and even more insintve to go big is looking to scale back.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would have been even closer if 2003 Hulk was being used; as of now, Superman has the advantage.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By those_eyes

Lol at you guys talking clark going to be a moon or planet buster in BvS. Aint gonna fuqin happen. LMAO

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: The only Hulk that caught a missile was Ang Lee's Hulk and the chitauri "jets" (that's not really what they are) are not that fast considering Cap threw Widow onto one and Hawkeye was hitting them with arrows.

Oh,I thought we were using all of Hulk's feats. Still, Hulk in Avengers alone showed pretty impressive reflexes.

I won't say Chitauri "jets"(what were they?) were slow. Seeing that they were keeping up with Iron Man. Cap throwing Widow onto one doesn't mean that they were slow. It's a hand eye coordination feat for Cap. And Hawkeye was ridiculous in the movie. He didn't even need to look at moving targets, behind his back to hit them by curving his arrows. Something which is not humanly possible.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: Does Hulk have feats from 03 and 08 movies?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark curbstomp.

Poor mcu hulk's feats are so diminished wrt mos Clark's.

Face it, comic/movie Clark wins against hulk.

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I agree, but after MOS, I don't know how you really bring in Lex, Bruce and Joker. Something's gotta give. MOS is a real tough place to launch a universe where key players are mere humans. Unless there is some massive Kryptonite release worldwide combined with an extended exclipse, it's kind of shakey to set this up as a fight.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Oh,I thought we were using all of Hulk's feats. Still, Hulk in Avengers alone showed pretty impressive reflexes.

I won't say Chitauri "jets"(what were they?) were slow. Seeing that they were keeping up with Iron Man. Cap throwing Widow onto one doesn't mean that they were slow. It's a hand eye coordination feat for Cap. And Hawkeye was ridiculous in the movie. He didn't even need to look at moving targets, behind his back to hit them by curving his arrows. Something which is not humanly possible.

Its still different versions of the character. And Hulk had no reflex feats.

Yes they were. Iron Man wasn't flying that fast in the Avengers scenes. Not even mach 1. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't go full speed because maneuverability is more important in city streets than pure speed. There's no evidence they were even flying fast than mach 1.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Its still different versions of the character. And Hulk had no reflex feats.

Yes they were. Iron Man wasn't flying that fast in the Avengers scenes. Not even mach 1. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't go full speed because maneuverability is more important in city streets than pure speed. There's no evidence they were even flying fast than mach 1.

I'm quoting the OP-

"

Both Bloodlusted

30 ft apart

Takes place in Metropolis

All movie feats apply"

I agree that MOS would take majority against Avengers Hulk, maybe 6-7/10. But if we are using feats from all 3 movies, Hulk has a shot at taking majority. I'm waiting for Op to reply.

I never said Iron man was going over Mach 1. He was still going fast. And Hulk casually reacted to them. He caught Mjolnir. And caught Iron Man when he was falling at terminal velocity(maybe).

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@rbt: Yes. All movie feats for MCU Hulk.

Either that or should we include feats from Reeves Superman too. Since its "all movies".

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It would have been even closer if 2003 Hulk was being used; as of now, Superman has the advantage.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

No Caption Provided

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By legacy6364

Superman with out a doubt.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Kal

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: rpg =/= missile :)

I know, but that's MCU Hulk's best reaction feat. Thought I'd post it to the two of you. RPG's still travel at about 650 mph if I remember correctly and it didn't seem like it was very difficult for him.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@rogueshadow: rpg =/= missile :)

I know, but that's MCU Hulk's best reaction feat. Thought I'd post it to the two of you. RPG's still travel at about 650 mph if I remember correctly and it didn't seem like it was very difficult for him.

no way. a standard RPG-7 (most numerous iirc) travels at like 250 mph.

An AGM Hellfire missile travels at 1000~

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rogueshadow  Moderator

@fallschirmjager: I just Googled it, they travel at 295mps = 659.896206mph, so I was close.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I just Googled it, they travel at 295mps = 659.896206mph, so I was close.

still sub-sonic vs super sonic.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

No Caption Provided

I thought the MCU was the movies only, making anything he did in the comics not count? I may be misunderstanding what the scan is for though

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: its probably a movie comic. Marvel and DC have lots of them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

still sub-sonic vs super sonic.

So? I'm not trying to make any point, I'm just posting a feat that most people probably haven't seen, it's his best reaction feat and he did it pretty easily. So he can certainly react to faster objects. I still think MOS wins though.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rogueshadow  Moderator

@w0nd: It's a canon tie-in comic.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers