Avatar image for ego
#1 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

mono o mono


not cheating no preptime. they are battling in the wwe ring.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
Well I think Lex Luthor would beat the living crap out of the current Hulk Hogan. I mean Hogan now has two bad knees and he is old as hell
Avatar image for lordraiden
#3 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be the weirdest match up i've ever seen???

Avatar image for oldmagic
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Well I think Lex Luthor would beat the living crap out of the current Hulk Hogan. I mean Hogan now has two bad knees and he is old as hell
"
And he's used to be pumped with steroids...which isn't good for his body in the long run. lol
Avatar image for ego
#5 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

no this lex luthor





Avatar image for sesaw
#6 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too."
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5
Avatar image for ego
#8 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too."
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5"
he's 6'4 now becasue he's an old man now. ever look at pictures of your grand folks when thei were young and ask them. grandpa, why did you shrink?

Avatar image for ego
#9 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

this hulk hogan, not "hogan knows best" hogan lmao


  
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too."
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5"
he's 6'4 now becasue he's an old man now. ever look at pictures of your grand folks when thei were young and ask them. grandpa, why did you shrink?

"
But even before then Hulk Hogan's highest Billed Size was 6'8...and it isnt just old age here dude... Pro Wrestlers have inflated the heights of there wrestlers for years...


For Example -  The Undertaker's billed height is 6'10... in real life he is 6'8 and even Kurt Angle has a billed height of 6'0 and he is 5'10 in real life...
Avatar image for ego
#11 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too."
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5"
he's 6'4 now becasue he's an old man now. ever look at pictures of your grand folks when thei were young and ask them. grandpa, why did you shrink?

"
But even before then Hulk Hogan's highest Billed Size was 6'8...and it isnt just old age here dude... Pro Wrestlers have inflated the heights of there wrestlers for years...


For Example -  The Undertaker's billed height is 6'10... in real life he is 6'8 and even Kurt Angle has a billed height of 6'0 and he is 5'10 in real life...
"

kurt angle? i knew there was something wrong with his porportion lol

Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#12 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't see Hollywood getting the better of that...
I don't see Hollywood getting the better of that...