Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ego

mono o mono

not cheating no preptime. they are battling in the wwe ring.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Well I think Lex Luthor would beat the living crap out of the current Hulk Hogan. I mean Hogan now has two bad knees and he is old as hell
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

This has to be the weirdest match up i've ever seen???

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Well I think Lex Luthor would beat the living crap out of the current Hulk Hogan. I mean Hogan now has two bad knees and he is old as hell
"
And he's used to be pumped with steroids...which isn't good for his body in the long run. lol
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ego

no this lex luthor

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeSAW

Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too."
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"Hulk Hogan hes 6'9 i know lex iz big but not that big Hogan beatz his azz and his daughter does too."
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5"
he's 6'4 now becasue he's an old man now. ever look at pictures of your grand folks when thei were young and ask them. grandpa, why did you shrink?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ego

this hulk hogan, not "hogan knows best" hogan lmao

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
No Sir. That is Hulk Hogan's Billed Height as a Pro Wrestler... in real life he is around 6'4 or 6'5"
he's 6'4 now becasue he's an old man now. ever look at pictures of your grand folks when thei were young and ask them. grandpa, why did you shrink?

"
But even before then Hulk Hogan's highest Billed Size was 6'8...and it isnt just old age here dude... Pro Wrestlers have inflated the heights of there wrestlers for years...

For Example -  The Undertaker's billed height is 6'10... in real life he is 6'8 and even Kurt Angle has a billed height of 6'0 and he is 5'10 in real life...
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:

"
But even before then Hulk Hogan's highest Billed Size was 6'8...and it isnt just old age here dude... Pro Wrestlers have inflated the heights of there wrestlers for years...

For Example -  The Undertaker's billed height is 6'10... in real life he is 6'8 and even Kurt Angle has a billed height of 6'0 and he is 5'10 in real life...
"

kurt angle? i knew there was something wrong with his porportion lol

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By cpt_linger
I don't see Hollywood getting the better of that...
I don't see Hollywood getting the better of that...