• 101 results
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51 HellionVulcan  Online

@underfire47: Works like a charm LOLOLOLOL, too bad the same can't be said for Green Scar, unless you guys have a spare Skyfather laying around lol.

Wasn't harmed at all so why keep lying about it ?, It takes less than a skyfather to kill a Hulk even more so when it involves Nur with the power of the Twelve.

AHAHAHAHA, except for above. No it wasn't, there was no mention of it being AOA Nur.

The fact that it is Nur from reality 295, which is the Age of Apocalypse reality as it's why the AoA X-men fight him. I keep forgetting you don't actually read the comics or you would've realized it's AoA characters related to the X-men/Nur in their side of the Secret Wars story.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@hellionvulcan: Wasn't harmed at all so why keep lying about it ?, It takes less than a skyfather to kill a Hulk even more so when it involves Nur with the power of the Twelve.

His distorted face says otherwise. Really who has killed or beaten Green Scar than? You can give him the powers of 13th, he still isn't doing anything to this Hulk.

The fact that it is Nur from reality 295, which is the Age of Apocalypse reality as it's why the AoA X-men fight him. I keep forgetting you don't actually read the comics or you would've realized it's AoA characters related to the X-men/Nur in their side of the Secret Wars story.

Show me where it was stated that it was AOA Apoc? The Secret Wars had MANY different versions of the characters including 616 and other versions and nowhere did it say that the Apoc that Jane beat was AOA one. Don't be silly Heli, if you actually read the characters you wank, you wouldn't pick some of the worst characters to wank... i mean Bobby, Apoc, Ares lol. One jobber to the next.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 HellionVulcan  Online

Pretty sure Marvels Fresh Start was a soft reboot not that it matters.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: *relaunch

There is a hell and heaven difference between relaunch and reboot

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: Exactly, i have no idea why this is so hard for some people to understand. Reboot is something completely different, relaunch is what Marvel did and it was their attempt to put out as many different books with diverse casts in hopes of boosting their sales and getting the public interested, vast majority of those books ended up failing and all the mainstream characters that got the diversity treatment like Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Captain Americe, etc.. eventually wound up back in the hands of the original characters.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: lol do you even know what Apocalypse powers are he can morph his arms into blades of the cutting variety he has teleported and evaded attacks while toying with an x-men roster he has fought the x-men and the entire race of inhuman's including the royal family he took on x-men and the avengers how is he not a teambuster

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I know what his powers are, but you for some reason think that any blade can just cut through Hulk when even magical ones have failed to in the past and even adamantium ones have struggled to and never managed to cut through his bones. He has also lost to an X-men roster and fled from them on more than 1 occasion. It's amazing what one can do when they have amps. Show me an actual team he has busted with no amps that consists of high-tiers and then i will call him a team buster.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By HellionVulcan  Online

@underfire47: His distorted face says otherwise. Really who has killed or beaten Green Scar than? You can give him the powers of 13th, he still isn't doing anything to this Hulk.

Distorted face doesn't mean he was harmed though (Fail again) as Apocalypse took more damage during X-Men Black but he was weakened but his feats from that were mostly high tier. Zeus could've done with 4/5 punches and his limited feats place him way beneath composite Nur Trion etc so unless you want to make a Hulk vs Trion be my guess but Trion will slaughter.

Show me where it was stated that it was AOA Apoc? The Secret Wars had MANY different versions of the characters including 616 and other versions and nowhere did it say that the Apoc that Jane beat was AOA one. Don't be silly Heli, if you actually read the characters you wank, you wouldn't pick some of the worst characters to wank... i mean Bobby, Apoc, Ares lol. One jobber to the next.

Petty insults, you know it shows when you're losing the debate that you have to resort to that level. Show you where it's stated that it is or was AoA Nur, how about the marketing https://www.newsarama.com/23838-age-of-apocalypse-returns-as-secret-wars-series.html or how AoA Apocalypse is the same from the mid 90's and in Secret wars so are you that blind and didn't read the issues yet again ?. Here's another way to tell it's AoA the Infinite Soldiers who are earth 295 only, It's all AoA X-men, it has AoA Carol Danvers, It has AoA Sabretooth and Wild Child, The best part is Baron Nur is from the AoA reality hence why he is referred to as such (his Horseman are AoA based too) in main issues and in the AoA tie-in since God Doom appears in the final issue too.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: he defeated cable xavier magneto nate jean storm

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Distorted face doesn't mean he was harmed though (Fail again) as Apocalypse took more damage during X-Men Black but he was weakened but his feats from that were mostly high tier. Zeus could've done with 4/5 punches and his limited feats place him way beneath composite Nur Trion etc so unless you want to make a Hulk vs Trion be my guess but Trion will slaughter.

Sure it does, it did look like it bothered him and they beat him eventually. Why are you getting so upset? lol. Didn't you argue that Zeus was above Galactus before lol. Why would i make Hulk vs Trion? What does that have to do with anything? Wanna make a ZomStrange vs Apoc thread?

Petty insults, you know it shows when you're losing the debate that you have to resort to that level. Show you where it's stated that it is or was AoA Nur, how about the marketing https://www.newsarama.com/23838-age-of-apocalypse-returns-as-secret-wars-series.html or how AoA Apocalypse is the same from the mid 90's and in Secret wars so are you that blind and didn't read the issues yet again ?. Here's another way to tell it's AoA the Infinite Soldiers who are earth 295 only, It's all AoA X-men, it has AoA Carol Danvers, It has AoA Sabretooth and Wild Child, The best part is Baron Nur is from the AoA reality hence why he is referred to as such (his Horseman are AoA based too) in main issues and in the AoA tie-in since God Doom appears in the final issue too.

They are literally light jabs, calm down. Nothing in that marketing says that Apoc that fought Jane and other Thors is the AoA one. You do realize there were multiple versions of characters running around? There were at least 3-4 different versions of Bruce Banner Hulk there, there were 2 different versions of Maestro even lol. You are talking about the AoA specifically which i never denied had AoA versions of the characters but i wasn't talking about AoA but the main Secret Wars book. God Doom appeared in multiple different tie-ins, he resided across all of those realms that's nothing out of the ordinary.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: he defeated cable xavier magneto nate jean storm

Are you talking about AoA Apoc? Also that team doesn't have a single high-tier except for Magneto.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HellionVulcan  Online

@underfire47: Sure it does, it did look like it bothered him and they beat him eventually. Why are you getting so upset? lol. Didn't you argue that Zeus was above Galactus before lol. Why would i make Hulk vs Trion? What does that have to do with anything? Wanna make a ZomStrange vs Apoc thread?

Off panel as nothing they did on panel harmed Apocalypse and it was the combined effort of two Thors, I never said Zeus was above Big G but that he is capable of harming him as by Starlins work Galactus Odin and Zeus are in the same tier. Composite Nur vs Zomstrange since it'd be the twelve Nur AoA Nur every other version of him rolled into one since it'd be extremely unfair for ZomStrange lol.

They are literally light jabs, calm down. Nothing in that marketing says that Apoc that fought Jane and other Thors is the AoA one. You do realize there were multiple versions of characters running around? There were at least 3-4 different versions of Bruce Banner Hulk there, there were 2 different versions of Maestro even lol. You are talking about the AoA specifically which i never denied had AoA versions of the characters but i wasn't talking about AoA but the main Secret Wars book. God Doom appeared in multiple different tie-ins, he resided across all of those realms that's nothing out of the ordinary.

No, i am replying to your claim that the Nur from Secret Wars was 616 and it wasn't that was the only part i was correcting,

She did in Secret Wars actually, when she blew a hole in his chest. Odin was depowered massively, so of course she got a good showing, Thor himself beat Odin almost to death and that same Jane stalemated Unworthy Thor.

Your post as 616 Nur has never been harmed by Jane to date, Baron Nur was AoA only in main and tie-ins and it's routinely stated by title and location in the same comics. 616 Nur never appeared in Secret wars in any capacity as he never returned until X-men Black Magneto which is some time after said event took place.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Off panel as nothing they did on panel harmed Apocalypse and it was the combined effort of two Thors, I never said Zeus was above Big G but that he is capable of harming him as by Starlins work Galactus Odin and Zeus are in the same tier. Composite Nur vs Zomstrange since it'd be the twelve Nur AoA Nur every other version of him rolled into one since it'd be extremely unfair for ZomStrange lol.

Sure it did. Didn't you argue that Zeus taking down Galactus was by his own power before? Yea it would be unfair, ZomStrange would one-shot Apoc just from transforming like he did in an Uncanny Avengers run where he one-shot dozens of heroes just from transform from Strange to ZomStrange lol.

No, i am replying to your claim that the Nur from Secret Wars was 616 and it wasn't that was the only part i was correcting,

The one that was fighting the Thors in Secret Wars was 616, there is no indication that he wasn't.

Your post as 616 Nur has never been harmed by Jane to date, Baron Nur was AoA only in main and tie-ins and it's routinely stated by title and location in the same comics. 616 Nur never appeared in Secret wars in any capacity as he never returned until X-men Black Magneto which is some time after said event took place.

He was since i posted it above. Nope AoA Apoc was beaten and destroyed in the AoA tie-in before the Secret Wars fight with Thors even started lol.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 HellionVulcan  Online

@underfire47: Sure it did. Didn't you argue that Zeus taking down Galactus was by his own power before? Yea it would be unfair, ZomStrange would one-shot Apoc just from transforming like he did in an Uncanny Avengers run where he one-shot dozens of heroes just from transform from Strange to ZomStrange lol.

Zeus temporary knocked down Big G (while Mikaboshi was hiding inside him) but Mikaboshi was never stated to amp powers or others during that time. I can't decipher the last part of your attempted sentence.

The one that was fighting the Thors in Secret Wars was 616, there is no indication that he wasn't.

I dare you to google Apocalypse Earth-51518 and Apocalypse Earth-295 and be amazed, 616 looks nothing like AoA never has as it's why only one Apocalypse existed.

He was since i posted it above. Nope AoA Apoc was beaten and destroyed in the AoA tie-in before the Secret Wars fight with Thors even started lol.

Because he was revived by God Doom off panel in issue 6 of Secret Wars, It's the same AoA Apocalypse in both comics as not a single issue states 616 Nur was even in Secret Wars.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Zeus temporary knocked down Big G (while Mikaboshi was hiding inside him) but Mikaboshi was never stated to amp powers or others during that time. I can't decipher the last part of your attempted sentence.

Cool Zeus is above anything Apoc will ever be under his own power. Read again it's very easy, just read it more slowly, here ZomStrange busted a team of heroes just from transforming from Strange to ZomStrange, need it more simplified?

I dare you to google Apocalypse Earth-51518 and Apocalypse Earth-295 and be amazed, 616 looks nothing like AoA never has as it's why only one Apocalypse existed.

I dare you to explain to me how AoA Apoc was beaten and destroyed but one in SW was still there.

Because he was revived by God Doom off panel in issue 6 of Secret Wars, It's the same AoA Apocalypse in both comics as not a single issue states 616 Nur was even in Secret Wars.

No he wasn't, you fabricated that out of thin air, nowhere in issue 6 is it mentioned that he got revived.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 HellionVulcan  Online

@underfire47: Cool Zeus is above anything Apoc will ever be under his own power. Read again it's very easy, just read it more slowly, here ZomStrange busted a team of heroes just from transforming from Strange to ZomStrange, need it more simplified?

I can agree with Zeus being above Apocalypse at base but not composite Nur, I read it numerous times as you mentioned transform many times for no reason making it hard to understand.

I dare you to explain to me how AoA Apoc was beaten and destroyed but one in SW was still there.

He came back in issue 6 as a ghost figure/hologram and later on in said issue he's back to normal lol.

No he wasn't, you fabricated that out of thin air, nowhere in issue 6 is it mentioned that he got revived.

I never stated it said that on-panel as it's why every Baron had a physical form on panel besides AoA Apocalypse until later. You can't even prove 616 Nur was even apart of Secret wars in the first place.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I can agree with Zeus being above Apocalypse at base but not composite Nur, I read it numerous times as you mentioned transform many times for no reason making it hard to understand.

With external amps sure, but otherwise Apoc is a insect to any Skyfahter.

He came back in issue 6 as a ghost figure/hologram and later on in said issue he's back to normal lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, he did not come back as a ghost, he was talking to God Doom as a hologram because he wasn't physically present the same exact thing was with every other Baron there and none of them got destroyed prior.

I never stated it said that on-panel as it's why every Baron had a physical form on panel besides AoA Apocalypse until later. You can't even prove 616 Nur was even apart of Secret wars in the first place.

They were all literally holograms, stop lying

No Caption Provided

You can't disprove it wasn't 616 Nur in Secret Wars either. But it likely is as all the 616 versions of characters were present in the Secret Wars final battle.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 HellionVulcan  Online

@underfire47: With external amps sure, but otherwise Apoc is a insect to any Skyfahter.

so is Hulk Surfer Thor and the list go's on endlessly.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, he did not come back as a ghost, he was talking to God Doom as a hologram because he wasn't physically present the same exact thing was with every other Baron there and none of them got destroyed prior.

and later on all of them have physical forms later on the comic while Nur does not, Sinister walks through Nur's hologram that stays that way until he is resurrected to kill the rebels.

They were all literally holograms, stop lying

as above.

You can't disprove it wasn't 616 Nur in Secret Wars either. But it likely is as all the 616 versions of characters were present in the Secret Wars final battle.

I already have since 616 Nur has never looked like Earth-295 ever and that Baron Nur was always earth-295 which is/was continuously stated throughout two different comics.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: so is Hulk Surfer Thor and the list go's on endlessly.

Obviously i am not the one pretending guys like Gladiator can burn down Skyfathers lol.

and later on all of them have physical forms later on the comic while Nur does not, Sinister walks through Nur's hologram that stays that way until he is resurrected to kill the rebels.

Yes he does, he literally fights Thors at the end of Secret Wars, literally show me where it was said he was dead or that he got resurrected or anything like that.

as above.

They were all holograms because they were projecting from somewhere else, if Apoc was dead he would not be a hologram.

I already have since 616 Nur has never looked like Earth-295 ever and that Baron Nur was always earth-295 which is/was continuously stated throughout two different comics.

Under different artist, characters can look differently, AOA Apoc was destroyed yet 616 was just fine.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about all the X-men here and what their composite powers are without external amps, i suppose i COULD be convinced it's the opposite, but as far as i know at the moment, i don't see the Hulks losing.

P.s. Green Scar, bloodlusted and morals off becomes Worldbreaker by default, he is insanely hard to pinpoint power wise under these conditions without assuming he turns into Worldbreaker Hulk and solos with extreme ease.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@takenstew22: With his fists... He managed to harm Marco during World War Hulk: X-Men #2 and #3. I also see no reason why he wouldn’t just ignore the brute and focus on dealing with the squishy telekinetics and then incapacitate him the same way he did back in the aforementioned issues.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GhostRavage

@takenstew22: Because he didn’t have time for a prolonged battle and he stated as much. Point is he did harm him.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: So did Juggs. The fight was inconclusive.

Difference between the two is that Juggs depends solely on his invulnerability. If you're able to harm him, you can beat him. The same does not go for Hulk.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TakenStew22

@20damon: I don't get what you're trying to say. Juggs can beat Hulk. I mean, years earlier he was able to easily tank the best hits from Thor.

Juggs' durability is definitely the best part about him but he has decent enough striking.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Nobody said he didn’t, problem is you can harm Hulk and he heals and becomes stronger. The same can’t be said about Juggs.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I don't get what you're trying to say. Juggs can beat Hulk. I mean, years earlier he was able to easily tank the best hits from Thor.

Juggs' durability is definitely the best part about him but he has decent enough striking.

Yeah, he was able to tank the best hits from Thor easily, but yet Green Scar hurt him. And sure, Juggs has good enough striking. But when you look at what appears to be needed to put Green Scar down physically, that's well out of Jugg's league. His healing's too insane. ZomStrange did insane damage to him and yet Hulk was never close to actually going down.

The same is not true for Juggy. His weapon is his invulnerability, which admittedly, is a lot higher than Hulk's, and a lot higher than anyone i can think of, even Thanos i think. But for those who can actually get past that invulnerability and hurt him, those people put him in big trouble.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernauts invulnerability is not a lot higher than Hulks let alone Thanos, there have been versions where you could argue that, but for the most part his invulnerability has been bypassed, Hulk has bypassed it on 4 different occasions in the past. However Juggernaut will definitely be his toughest opponent here, the rest are meh... Hiro Kala is actually the most powerful character here, especially that he has the Old Power and Power cosmic.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Underfire47
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: OP has changed 4 times now. With the New Power Hiro Kala also solos, blows everyone’s heads away with a thought.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Underfire47

@ghostravage: Yea the OP changed the thread a few times, Hulk wasn't even present in the original one, which is fine, but i doubt most people on this forum know just how powerful Hiro-Kala is, especially compared to the X-men here.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Now that Hiro does actually have the New Power on top of his usual power-set, he'd blow this team away.

Of course, most people don't even know WHO Kala is, which is the exact reason why I done his RT ages ago, lol. Go check it if you are curious about the dude

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernauts invulnerability is not a lot higher than Hulks let alone Thanos, there have been versions where you could argue that, but for the most part his invulnerability has been bypassed, Hulk has bypassed it on 4 different occasions in the past. However Juggernaut will definitely be his toughest opponent here, the rest are meh... Hiro Kala is actually the most powerful character here, especially that he has the Old Power and Power cosmic.

I'd argue that it is higher. As in, it takes more to actually harm him. But once you actually get past that invulnerability, he's like a turtle. Get past the shell and the rest goes down easy. Thanos is arguable, but he's definitely harder to harm than Hulk. But if you harm him, it takes a LOT less to put him down than it does Hulk. Make sense?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Sure it makes sense, although it's not always the best conveyed in the comics.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: nate xavier and jean could all beat thor and hulk

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: With TP, not with raw power and they can't beat Hulk, just recently Hulk resisted mind control from a guy that controlled the entire Defenders and Avengers roaster at the same time and that wasn't even the strongest Hulk, besides that he resisted mind control from 2 different abstracts and is the ONLY character in Marvel to remember who Sentry is when Sentry wiped the memories of every being on Earth including all the X-men and is the ONLY character in Marvel to remember Peter Parker is Spiderman after Mephisto whiped away the memories of everyone on Earth as well.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By 20damon

@underfire47 said:

@comic_book_fan: With TP, not with raw power and they can't beat Hulk, just recently Hulk resisted mind control from a guy that controlled the entire Defenders and Avengers roaster at the same time and that wasn't even the strongest Hulk, besides that he resisted mind control from 2 different abstracts and is the ONLY character in Marvel to remember who Sentry is when Sentry wiped the memories of every being on Earth including all the X-men and is the ONLY character in Marvel to remember Peter Parker is Spiderman after Mephisto whiped away the memories of everyone on Earth as well.

Don't forget, this is Green Scar, the same who Xavier couldn't even hope to touch with TP in World War Hulk X-men

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By Noone1996

Hulk family stomps. Several could probably solo.

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If both Thor and Hulk are bloodlusted X mid tiers have 0 hopes to beat them

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93  Edited By ProfessorRespect
Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: lol couldn't hope to touch xavier states that he could have stopped him with great effort but the feedback may have killed some of the students and cause injury to others and he was infact guilty so he chose not too.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By 20damon

@comic_book_fan said:

@20damon: lol couldn't hope to touch xavier states that he could have stopped him with great effort but the feedback may have killed some of the students and cause injury to others and he was infact guilty so he chose not too.

Xavier literally says he cannot overcome it because it's even more different and raging than before and just his attempt created a feedback that was kicking the shit out of everyone else. Tthen Emma literally says that if she and Xavier can't control him, nothing can.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So the answer is no, they were completely unable to deal with him that way.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noone is soloing lol unless it's the dude connected to galactus i don't know anything about him but if he is a herald he could be a threat juggernaut would beat skarr and keep hulk busy how quickly you forget how juggernaut at normal power levels held his own against ww hulk he should beat skaar i know juggernaut lost to skaar but i doubt anyone of you think honestly that skaar is on par with ww hulk let alone powerful to oneshot someone who downright matching ww hulk blow for blow.

Apocalypse could beat either of them even hulk admitted that wolverine would take time to put down he had to do focused shots apocalypse is way more durable and is a metamorph he can move his brain out of the way of any harm wrap hulk up and turn his body to spikes and spike hulk in all of his vitals hulk isn't soloing.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@comic_book_fan said:

Xavier literally says he cannot overcome it because it's even more different and raging than before and just his attempt created a feedback that was kicking the shit out of everyone else. Tthen Emma literally says that if she and Xavier can't control him, nothing can.

you can see hulk holding his head xavier got in thats why he could see everything it was taking a lot of effort and exausting for him and you can see where he mentions the feedback was engulfing the rest of his team they would have died first and noone was helping him if emma or someone took some the burden off they could have done it with Apocalypse they can't get that far

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@comic_book_fan said:

you can see hulk holding his head xavier got in thats why he could see everything it was taking a lot of effort and exausting for him and you can see where he mentions the feedback was engulfing the rest of his team they would have died first and noone was helping him if emma or someone took some the burden off they could have done it with Apocalypse they can't get that far

Hmmm... to take your word for the fact that Xavier could handle WWHulk with telepathy.... or Xavier's, when he literally says he can't overcome it.... hard choice.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Underfire47

@comic_book_fan said:

This is pure nonsense. Xavier literally says he can NOT overcome it

No Caption Provided

And yes Hulk is grabbing his head because it's a struggle between the 2 of them, Hulk didn't casually resist him it took effort clearly but it's literally spelled out for us that Xavier can't overcome his rage.

Even later on Emma tells Siryn to don't waste her time trying to TP him because if her and Xavier couldn't than Siryn certainly can't either.

No Caption Provided

I have no idea where you are making up this nonsense, especially about them all dying, they were in no risk of dying, nowhere is it mention the rest of the team would die, this has happened before and all that happened was a bunch of heroes got KO'd from a backlash of Hulk resisting mental assault

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

I don't understand why people can't accept things as they are instead of make up excuses just because they don't like certain outcomes. Twice it's said Xavier couldn't TP Hulk and nowhere is it mentioned it's because the X-men would die from the feedback.

Not to mention this wasn't even the only time Xavier failed to TP him and Hulk only backed off because Banner pulled him off

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

noone is soloing lol unless it's the dude connected to galactus i don't know anything about him but if he is a herald he could be a threat juggernaut would beat skarr and keep hulk busy how quickly you forget how juggernaut at normal power levels held his own against ww hulk he should beat skaar i know juggernaut lost to skaar but i doubt anyone of you think honestly that skaar is on par with ww hulk let alone powerful to oneshot someone who downright matching ww hulk blow for blow.

Hiro-Kala can solo, Hulk probably can't solo unless he gets WBH form. Juggernaut held his own against a holding back WWH who would have beat the crap out of him if he actually cared to fight him there. Skaar is not on part with WWH, but neither is Juggernaut.

Apocalypse could beat either of them even hulk admitted that wolverine would take time to put down he had to do focused shots apocalypse is way more durable and is a metamorph he can move his brain out of the way of any harm wrap hulk up and turn his body to spikes and spike hulk in all of his vitals hulk isn't soloing.

No he can't, Apoc literally has no damage output to put down Hulk and Skaar is virtually immortal as long as he is connected to Earth. Another lie, Hulk never said it would take time to put down Wolverine, Hulk has one-shot Wolverine before, what he said is he couldn't kill Wolverine but instead he opted to give him brain damage that even he would have problems healing from so that once he KO's Wolverine when Wolverine wakes up again he will be useless and wont be in his way, that's literally it. Show me another high-tier that has punched Wolverine so hard it gave him brain damage and overloaded his healing factor. Apoc is not way more durable, we can compare their durability feats i guarantee you Apoc wont come on top. He can't move his brain out of any harm, that's also nonsense, he can't turn Hulks body to spikes, Hulk has resisted matter manipulation on Surfer level and Hulk has already had all his vital organs destroyed and it didn't even slow him down, Hulk wont solo the whole team but he would stomp anyone here 1v1.