Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" fighting drones that arent using its full capability is a joke...  the agility feat is cute and on par with some low skilled  street lvler "
Once again, down playing his ability. Good job. "
Nobody is downplaying anything.It's a simple showing.Nothing Wolverine couldn't have done.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking: 1. IM Armor>Ninjas
2. He jumped out out of a plane.... and then was thrown away by Mystique. Unimpressive.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking: 1. IM Armor>Ninjas
2. He jumped out out of a plane.... and then was thrown away by Mystique. Unimpressive.

"
Talk about downplaying.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" fighting drones that arent using its full capability is a joke...  the agility feat is cute and on par with some low skilled  street lvler "
Nobody is downplaying anything.It's a simple showing.Nothing Wolverine couldn't have done. "

Like I previously stated, Wolvie is my one of my favorites but he isn't beating a guy who frequently gives Herc a tough fight. If Logan couldn't beat Venom, what chance does he have against an Olympian?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
Talk about downplaying. "
Talk about logic.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By castleking

the exact same chance he had when he gave herc his beating and scared him with his claws that herc backdown. better odds then when he has fought real gods with vast mystical powers and 100+ ton strength amping

venom and ares vastly different characters

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
Nobody is downplaying anything.It's a simple showing.Nothing Wolverine couldn't have done. "
Like I previously stated, Wolvie is my one of my favorites but he isn't beating a guy who frequently gives Herc a tough fight. If Logan couldn't beat Venom, what chance does he have against an Olympian? "
What does Venom have to do with Ares? Venom is way faster,way more agile,and has better defense than Ares.Olympians are weak as hell accept for Herc in the Marvel U.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#108  Edited By "Colossus"

LOL this is too funny

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
Talk about logic. "
You don't apply any if you think what Ares did to some moving targets was a feat worthy of mentioning here.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
Talk about logic. "
You don't apply any if you think what Ares did to some moving targets was a feat worthy of mentioning here. "
And neither are you if you actually think Wolverine can pose any sort of challenge to Ares.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
Like I previously stated, Wolvie is my one of my favorites but he isn't beating a guy who frequently gives Herc a tough fight. If Logan couldn't beat Venom, what chance does he have against an Olympian? "
What does Venom have to do with Ares? Venom is way faster,way more agile,and has better defense than Ares.Olympians are weak as hell accept for Herc in the Marvel U. "

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
Talk about logic. "
You don't apply any if you think what Ares did to some moving targets was a feat worthy of mentioning here. "
And neither are you if you actually think Wolverine can pose any sort of challenge to Ares. "
Prove otherwise.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By castleking

its a joke if u think logan hasnt beaten better more powerful beings with more experience then ares

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" its a joke if u think logan hasnt beaten better more powerful beings with more experience then ares "
Fighting Hulk? It's a joke. Hurting Thing? It's completely ridiculous. It's pandering to Wolverine fans everywhere, and quite frankly, it's disturbing. He get's owned by Omega Red on a consistent basis, and yet he can some how defeat opponents far above both of their level of skill. It's absolutely idiotic.

@Vance Astro:
Prove that Wolverine could actually do anything to Ares for a start instead of down playing the character as some low level street cleaner for once.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I see a big ass blank above and scans above that I'm sure to prove anything contrary to what I just said about Venom and Ares.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By castleking

and yet bruce banner not the hulk outsmarted and maneuvered ares for his defeat

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"I see a big ass blank above and scans above that I'm sure to prove anything contrary to what I just said about Venom and Ares. "

Based on my scan, do u think Logan or Venom could do that to A-Bomb?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
@Vance Astro: Prove that Wolverine could actually do anything to Ares for a start instead of down playing the character as some low level street cleaner for once. "
I already made my case for Wolverine.Nobody can post scans or any prove to the opposite of what I said Wolverine could do to Ares.I said Wolverine was faster than him..I didn't see one speed feat.I said Ares doesn't have any protection..I don't see one defensive feat against someone of Wolverine's caliber.If you don't have a case against what I said just stop posting.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"I see a big ass blank above and scans above that I'm sure to prove anything contrary to what I just said about Venom and Ares. "
Based on my scan, do u think Logan or Venom could do that to A-Bomb? "
No but A-Bomb just proved Ares is easily tagged.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By castleking
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" its a joke if u think logan hasnt beaten better more powerful beings with more experience then ares "
Fighting Hulk? It's a joke. Hurting Thing? It's completely ridiculous. It's pandering to Wolverine fans everywhere, and quite frankly, it's disturbing. He get's owned by Omega Red on a consistent basis, and yet he can some how defeat opponents far above both of their level of skill. It's absolutely idiotic.

@Vance Astro: Prove that Wolverine could actually do anything to Ares for a start instead of down playing the character as some low level street cleaner for once. "
logan outfights his bricks and stabs them they lack many abilities to survive logan like regeneration......

fighting ppl like omega who in his classic appearance had near invulnerable skin regeneration attribute amping coils life stealing lvl 7 fighter is far different then facing a low lvl god like ares
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
I already made my case for Wolverine.Nobody can post scans or any prove to the opposite of what I said Wolverine could do to Ares.I said Wolverine was faster than him..I didn't see one speed feat.I said Ares doesn't have any protection..I don't see one defensive feat against someone of Wolverine's caliber.If you don't have a case against what I said just stop posting. "
Once again, try employing a little logic. When Wolverine is punching out Zeus, call me.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By "Colossus"

wolverine beating Gods above ares is PIS

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By castleking
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Once again, try employing a little logic. When Wolverine is punching out Zeus, call me. "
punching a weaken god far below his height of power is different then punching him in his full fury
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" wolverine beating Gods above ares is PIS "
No it's consistent.Ares is low level like Fandral and Balder.He can't do anything but fight and he's not very good at it.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By castleking

okay ppl like to use ares wins b/c he is a god excuse......... i got one better logan wins b/c he is the right hand of GOD on panel confirmation......a n d it is cannon

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
I already made my case for Wolverine.Nobody can post scans or any prove to the opposite of what I said Wolverine could do to Ares.I said Wolverine was faster than him..I didn't see one speed feat.I said Ares doesn't have any protection..I don't see one defensive feat against someone of Wolverine's caliber.If you don't have a case against what I said just stop posting. "
Once again, try employing a little logic. When Wolverine is punching out Zeus, call me. "
Nothing you have said proves what I just said wrong.When Ares can take Adamantium claws and tag people who are actually fast..you call me.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By kaino12

wolverine is a dead weight here ares is more then enough to take him and then try to help hulk but hulks fight (unfortunitly) would allready be over.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
No it's consistent.Ares is low level like Fandral and Balder.He can't do anything but fight and he's not very good at it. "
Fandral and Balder aren't even on his level.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
No it's consistent.Ares is low level like Fandral and Balder.He can't do anything but fight and he's not very good at it. "
Fandral and Balder aren't even on his level. "
Fandral and Balder have better feats....
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Fandral and Balder have better feats.... "
Fandral and Balder also have more time on panel.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Fandral and Balder have better feats.... "
Fandral and Balder also have more time on panel. "
Neither of them had a mini and neither have ever been on two Avengers teams.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By castleking

you guys have to be joking, how old are u guys?

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By "Colossus"
@Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
WTF? Ares (God OF War) is not good at fighting? you just made my day

also Ares Would decimate Balder And fandral
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By kaino12

20.99 plus shipping and handleing.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By castleking

the day ares can defeat hulk at least once is the day he is viewed near equal in ability to logan

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
WTF? Ares (God OF War) is not good at fighting? you just made my day  also Ares Would decimate Balder And fandral "
Ares has almost no fighting skill feats..and they definately aren't in Wolverine's realm are even (as I said ) Moon Knight's. 
Ares decimating Fandral or Balder is not only false because he couldn't easily beat either of them..it has nothing to do with my point.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" the day ares can defeat hulk at least once is the day he is viewed near equal in ability to logan "
The day Wolverine is actually compared to Hulk is the day good writing has lost. Wait......
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By castleking
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" the day ares can defeat hulk at least once is the day he is viewed near equal in ability to logan "
The day Wolverine is actually compared to Hulk is the day good writing has lost. Wait...... "
the day you  learn that consistency and 30 decades of history  out weights your opinion, is the day your opinion will matter
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By kaino12
@castleking said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
The day Wolverine is actually compared to Hulk is the day good writing has lost. Wait...... "
the day you  learn that consistency and 30 decades of history  out weights your opinion, is the day your opinion will matter "

ouch!!!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

How hard is it to post some type of proof for Ares that will allow him to beat Wolverine? Everyone keeps acting like it's common knowledge and we should automatically know Ares can beat Wolverine but he hasn't done anything.He has very little feats,he hasn't shown he has the speed to keep up with Wolverine because he easily gets tagged by people alot slower on a consistent basis and he has no showings of fighting skill on Wolverine's level.WTF is everyone basing him being able to beat Wolverine? Being the God of War isn't a good argument.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By "Colossus"
@Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
WTF? Ares (God OF War) is not good at fighting? you just made my day  also Ares Would decimate Balder And fandral "
Ares has almost no fighting skill feats..and they definately aren't in Wolverine's realm are even (as I said ) Moon Knight's. Ares decimating Fandral or Balder is not only false because he couldn't easily beat either of them..it has nothing to do with my point. "
WTF??????????

Ares fighting skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
the day you  learn that consistency and 30 decades of history  out weights your opinion, is the day your opinion will matter "
The day you learn that Wolverine is the most overhyped character in the Marvel universe is the day your opinion will have any meaning to me whatsoever.

Case in point: the upcoming Wolverine vs. Thor
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Ares has almost no fighting skill feats..and they definately aren't in Wolverine's realm are even (as I said ) Moon Knight's. Ares decimating Fandral or Balder is not only false because he couldn't easily beat either of them..it has nothing to do with my point. "
WTF??????????  Ares fighting skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine "
Show me something then.Tell me where Ares displayed any fighting skill.You keep riding him about fighting skill yet you have no proof of it.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kaino12
@Vance Astro said:
"How hard is it to post some type of proof for Ares that will allow him to beat Wolverine? Everyone keeps acting like it's common knowledge and we should automatically know Ares can beat Wolverine but he hasn't done anything.He has very little feats,he hasn't shown he has the speed to keep up with Wolverine because he easily gets tagged by people alot slower on a consistent basis and he has no showings of fighting skill on Wolverine's level.WTF is everyone basing him being able to beat Wolverine? Being the God of War isn't a good argument. "

u calling Zeus a liar?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
The day you learn that Wolverine is the most overhyped character in the Marvel universe is the day your opinion will have any meaning to me whatsoever.  Case in point: the upcoming Wolverine vs. Thor "
Overhyped has nothing to do with feats and showings.You can't deny all these years of consistency because you can't prove Ares can take Wolverine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"How hard is it to post some type of proof for Ares that will allow him to beat Wolverine? Everyone keeps acting like it's common knowledge and we should automatically know Ares can beat Wolverine but he hasn't done anything.He has very little feats,he hasn't shown he has the speed to keep up with Wolverine because he easily gets tagged by people alot slower on a consistent basis and he has no showings of fighting skill on Wolverine's level.WTF is everyone basing him being able to beat Wolverine? Being the God of War isn't a good argument. "
u calling Zeus a liar? "
No..I'm calling Ares a fraud.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By kaino12
@Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
u calling Zeus a liar? "
No..I'm calling Ares a fraud. "

then he diserves to win anyway cus apperently he can talk anyone into believeing anything. he wins on charsima alone.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By castleking

ares fightinf skills all  stem from his area of worship and experience.... italy, greece, rome............ hell gods couldnt even trespass into other continents till their worshippers invades said lands and the gods didnt  have knowledge of the new lands knowledge or customes....

ares knowledge was is all based from his country of origin up to just recently  in its last century..... i doubt he knows ninja/akido/bushido secret teachings like logan.shang, and IF........

MA skills.

logan>>>>>>Ares

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
u calling Zeus a liar? "
No..I'm calling Ares a fraud. "
then he diserves to win anyway cus apperently he can talk anyone into believeing anything. he wins on charsima alone. "
Wolverine won't be listening.Just slashing.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
The day you learn that Wolverine is the most overhyped character in the Marvel universe is the day your opinion will have any meaning to me whatsoever.  Case in point: the upcoming Wolverine vs. Thor "
Overhyped has nothing to do with feats and showings.You can't deny all these years of consistency because you can't prove Ares can take Wolverine. "
And yet there isn't a single plausible way for him to beat a character with the durability of Wendigo, or even be in a fist fight with Thor. He's been tagger by slower characters and effortlessly tossed aside. If Colossus can tag Wolverine, then Ares can do just the same.