• 61 results
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@hunk: I am sticking to the topic; I've been having an argument with KingAnt27 for quite some time now regarding if Thor would instantly kill Team 2.

When you start off your argument with "DC wins the lamest characters award" you can pretty much disregard anything you're going to say because you're not objectively looking at the fight, right off the bat you're dismissing DC's characters because you think their lame.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thetruebarryallen:

I simply stated that the characters are lame, wich is my prerogative (and most DC characters are lame), while also stating that Thor and Hulk would destroy the team. I'm sorry but you'll find scans all over the web as to why Thor could solo this. He fought an army of Beyonders (whom killed The Living Tribunal) head on after all.

Low balling Thor is getting so annoying.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirror Master solos

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk: I'm not low balling Thor; he could crush team 2 if they were to all engage in physical combat.

Mirror Master is the saving grace of team 2, without him the DC team couldn't win.

Leave some of your bias at the door next time you participate in a battle thread.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Yuber

@thetruebarryallen:

I disagree, MM cant do anything to Thor, as he has the better range as well.

Ill stop being biased when you drop the attitude.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk said:

@thetruebarryallen:

Yeah TTBA, drop the attitude brah! :D

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team thor takes this !

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk said:

@thetruebarryallen:

It's the internet, no need to get offended when someone starts explaining that you're wrong about something, thanks for admitting you're biased as heck though.

Thor might have MORE powers, but MM can completely bypass Thor's durability via Mirror World BFR and then shattering the mirror thus destroying the dimension. He's done it to people plenty of times in the past, man.

@hunk said:

@thetruebarryallen:

Yeah TTBA, drop the attitude brah! :D

I've dealt with so so so so many "silly" people these past two days, it's hitting me hard! :P

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Kingant27

@thetruebarryallen: He can BFR, however his blasts can easily be used at the start, to avoid BFR.

With Hulk as a distraction, Thor can also pull that off.

I'm not wrong in the slightest, lol, so maybe you should admit the Trio loose, also we are both using different sceanrio's however I think Thor could deal with Mirror Master's BFR easier than Thor could pull of an instant blast; or use the winds of a thousand worlds etc.

Enjoy the thrill, lol, it's not a roller coaster, it's a fight, so your hypothetical scenario for Thor isn't anymore valid than mine in the slightest.

The Teams only real chance is Mirror Master's BFR, which Thor can escape from, assuming he can do it quick enough, however Mirror Master cannot take a blast from Thor etc.

Thor and Hulk should win the majority.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: He can BFR, however his blasts can easily be used at the start, to avoid BFR.

With Hulk as a distraction, Thor can als pull that off.

I'm

Not wrong in the slightest, lol, , so maybe you should admit the Trio loose.

Enjoy the thrill, lol, it's not a roller coaster, it's a fight, so your hypothetical scenario for Thor isn't anymore valid.

The Teams only real chance is Mirror Master's BFR, which Thor can escape from, assuming he can do it quick enough, however Mirror Master cannot take a blast from Thor etc.

Thor and Hulk should win the majority.

Well done, sir.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Lets analyze what you've just presented here:

He can BFR, however his blasts can easily be used at the start, to avoid BFR.

I don't know who you're using for "he" in this sentence. If you're claiming that Thor can BFR, yes I understand that is an ability of his. If you're discussing the fact that Mirror Master can BFR then yes, that's an ability of his as well.

If you're trying to state that Thor's blasts will prevent him from BFR then you're either unknowing of Mirror Master's abilities or you're willingly ignoring them because they cripple your argument. Mirror Master BFR's via reflect surfaces and can perform these BFR's while in the Mirror World. If you're claiming that Thor's blast is going to remove all reflective surfaces then you're forgetting about Thor's eyes and the shiny bits on his costume.

I'm not wrong in the slightest, lol, so maybe you should admit the Trio loose, also we are both using different sceanrio's however I think Thor could deal with Mirror Master's BFR easier than Thor could pull of an instant blast; or use the winds of a thousand worlds etc.

*Heavy Sigh*

The majority of users in this thread seem to disagree that the DC Trio looses; and while I don't traditionally use "the majority agrees so I win" as an argument, there have been many highly respected debaters that agree with the DC Trio winning for me to draw a conclusion from.

Thor can't deal with Mirror Master's BFR because it'll KILL Thor; Thor also has no knowledge of Mirror Master's abilities or the fact that he can inhabit any reflective surface thus blinding Thor the moment Mirror Master enters the Mirror World:

No Caption Provided

Mirror Master's first move in a fight is to enter the Mirror World because he's protected from all forms of harm while in there. He's also able to attack his foes directly FROM the Mirror World without endangering himself, so Thor can spam Godblasts all he wishes, he won't get the first one off in time to disrupt the Mirror Master BFR strategy.

Thor's versatility that you keep mentioning is practically worthless when Mirror Master's skill set allows him to bypass Thor's durability advantage and avoid physical confrontation entirely.

I looked at the scans shown in post 27 showing Thor's ability to BFR which would indeed remove Evan from the battle field but it wouldn't kill him, and since Evan keeps mirrors on his person he still has a gateway out of Thor's BFR to return to the fight via the Mirror World; thus rendering him untouchable by Thor.

If you're questioning Mirror Master's ability to get to the Mirror World before Thor can let out a blast; Mirror Master has mirrors built into his mask, all he has to do is a press a button and WHAMO, he's in the mirror world.

Enjoy the thrill, lol, it's not a roller coaster, it's a fight, so your hypothetical scenario for Thor isn't anymore valid than mine in the slightest.

Thor is an HONORABLE fighter; he enjoys fighting and testing his limits as well as the limits of his opponents. If Thor didn't care about honor or who he was fighting then he'd just spam lightning over and over when fighting people like Daredevil or Spider-Man and be done with it.

Heck, the argument that Thor fans always make regarding Thor's combat speed is that he tries to make a fight more fair when going against street level foes which is why he limits his speed. I wasn't saying that Thor is afraid to kill his foes, I'm saying that Thor wouldn't instantly be like "lol time to destroy the planet in the first .0001 seconds of this fight GODBLAAAAAAASSSSSSST" like you're making him out to seem.

This is where you lose. Thor can't escape from Mirror Master's BFR in the time it takes Mirror Master to simply destroy the mirror (a single crack will do) thus killing Thor and anything/anyone trapped inside it with him.

As mentioned, Mirror Master can blind Thor by sending duplicates to his eyes. Without his vision Thor wouldn't even know he was in the Mirror World once he's BFR'd thus he doesn't know he has to escape anything in the time it takes Evan to simply crack the pocket mirrors he carries with him.

Mirror Master isn't tanking a blast from Thor, you're right, but Thor isn't getting a blast off before Mirror Master can enter the Mirror World. Cheetah and Blue Devil are probably getting wrecked from it, but Mirror Master is home free to make it a victory for the trio.

Thor and Hulk should win get horribly dominated for the majority.