User Lists: 0

#1 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided

Rules

1. 616 Worthy Thor
  2. Post Sakaar Hulk
  3. Stable Sentry at standard level, No Void or death seed.
  4. Current version for the rest.
  5. Win by KO/Death/Incap
  6. No previous knowledge.
  7. In character
  8. Perfect teamwork
  9. Indestructible planet
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Thor and Hulk.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Callouts

Hulk:

@dondave@stupid_people@thor_parker82@lowlaville@ghostravage@nighthunder@patrat18@cable_extreme@cadencev2@green_skaar@theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac@godtriggerhulk@thitiki@thedailybagel@hulkage@jackjack390@oceanmaster21@spiderman1997@supremegeneration@newcomer@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf@pipxeroth@citizensentry@jrupert1@kingcurry30@battle123axe@onepieceverse@jaycool2@abelhsu@the_fub

Thor:

@dondave@New_World_Order@serrure@norrinboltagonprime21@unbreakable_fs4@darrellacoustic@wolverine08@jayc1324@cosmicallyaware1@patrat18@cable_extreme@14nc3@thitiki@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@lowlaville@godtriggerhulk@ssj_god@thedailybagel@oceanmaster21@thor_parker82@apocalypse3@hulkage@comicdude360@jackjack390@cgoodness@spiderman1997@nighthunder@lvenger@citizensentry@jrupert1@darth_wayne@onepieceverse@asgardianbrony@jaycool2@newworldorder@jay_z94@the_fub

Hyperion:

@serrure@hellionvulcan@homicidalmaniac@cosmicallyaware1@apocalypse3@toratorn@sly_141@kingcurry30@oceanmaster21@depinhom@jaycool2@depinhom

Sentry:

@serrure@cooldes@nighthunder@beaconofstrength@darrellacoustic@hellionvulcan@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@jmarshmallow@realitywarper@hulkage@jackjack390@thor_parker82@dygoboy@notatreeabush@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf@bullettimer@citizensentry@onepieceverse@jaycool2

Gladiator:

@hellionvulcan@cosmicallyaware1@serrure@killemall@beaconofstrength@emperorthanos@agentsandman@kingcurry30@onepieceverse@jaycool2 @warlockmage

Blue Marvel:

@green_skaar@dondave@killemall@oceanmaster21@apocalypse3@depinhom@jaycool2@depinhom

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheWatcherKing  Online

Team one.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Thor and Hulk.

Not entirely relevant but do you consider Sentry to be above or below Thor?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Noone1996

Team one takes it with difficulty. Sentry is the biggest threat.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team 2 handily

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk and Thor.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

In all seriousness, Hulk and Thor can solo.

Especially Hulk.

doctor223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 easily

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Especially Hulk.

I'm not going to say the team wins but this seems a bit extreme. I cannot picture hulk or thor soloing this team.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr-luxcipher

For now I'd say the duo.

Only way I'd see the team of 4 edging a majority'd be if they had perfect team work, and the duo didn't.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheKinfing

@jashro44: Being honest I doubt Hulk would ever be written to solo a Team like this, infact he would probably get stomped, but featwise there's definitely a case to be made for him to solo, I don't think Hyperion nor Adam can't hurt him tbh.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Hulk has never been stomped by a team... Ironically... And he was actually putting a beating on a team composed of Hercules, Wonder Man, Iron Man, The Thing, She Hulk and other guys. I think he can pull it off to be honest, most of the time when he fights teams he's a truly powerful threat and gets either beaten by plot or the plot solves itself.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins handily.

Stable Sentry can beat either, as an Unstable weakened Sentry matched the most powerful version of Hulk, and Void beat Thor soundly.

I don’t really see how the Team doesn’t win, unless anybody here thinks that Hulk or Thor can solo BM, Gladiator, AND Hyperion.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Hulk has never been stomped by a team... Ironically... And he was actually putting a beating on a team composed of Hercules, Wonder Man, Iron Man, The Thing, She Hulk and other guys. I think he can pull it off to be honest, most of the time when he fights teams he's a truly powerful threat and gets either beaten by plot or the plot solves itself.

Would you say that team is really comparable to the one in the OP? Most of these guys are mid tiers aside from Hercules and perhaps wonder man (not an expert on him but doesn't he have different versions? Even than I don't view him as a peer to anyone in the OP).

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins handily.

Stable Sentry can beat either, as an Unstable weakened Sentry matched the most powerful version of Hulk, and Void beat Thor soundly.

I don’t really see how the Team doesn’t win, unless anybody here thinks that Hulk or Thor can solo BM, Gladiator, AND Hyperion.

Multiple people here think Hulk or Thor can solo BM, Hyperion, Gladiator and sentry, all four of them at once.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 handily

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor get blitzes first. Team gangs up on Hulk later. Sentry and Gladiator mvp.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunna back the Duo

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, both Hyperion and Gladiator can solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor comfortably.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Hyperion-13034, who has beaten Hulk into Banner-form while enraged. The same Hyperion that one-shot-K.O.'d Terminus; whom Thor struggled against, killed Namor with one simple cosmic ray blast, and had proven time and again more powerful than Hulk and Thor both, worthy or not.

This is NOT the Hyperion-616 that got hid back broken by Gladiator, and was by far weaker than 13034 Hyperion.

Hyperion takes this, the rest of the team watches.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator, Hyperion and Blue Marvel are all fodder here. Hulk and Thor handily.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#29  Edited By KrleAvenger

Hyperion and Blue Marvel are fodder. Sentry and Gladiator are below Hulk and Thor. Duo wins.

Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Grekko

@yuber said:

This is Hyperion-13034, who has beaten Hulk into Banner-form while enraged. The same Hyperion that one-shot-K.O.'d Terminus; whom Thor struggled against, killed Namor with one simple cosmic ray blast, and had proven time and again more powerful than Hulk and Thor both, worthy or not.

This is NOT the Hyperion-616 that got hid back broken by Gladiator, and was by far weaker than 13034 Hyperion.

Hyperion takes this, the rest of the team watches.

Hyperion never beat Hulk into Banner nor was Hulk enraged, Hulk transformed back to Banner because Abyss lost her control over him. Ironman has oneshotted Terminus before so it's really not big of a feat. Hyperion does not have a cosmic ray he has heat vision which failed to put even a scratch on someone like Hulk on 2 seperate occasions. Hyperion has actually struggled against Namor, struggeled against a half transformed Red Hulk, got taken out by a toaster, etc... He is weaksauce, he is literally fodder here.

Team wins handily.

Sentry wasn't unstable when he fought WWH that's just a myth and that wasn't the most powerful version of Hulk obviously, seconds after his fight with Sentry Banner Hulked out into an even more powerful version of himself and even that still wasn't the most powerful version of Hulk.
I actually think that Green Scar would be able to take Gladiator, BM and Hyperion at the same time and if not beat them then fight them for a very long time and i think Thor can take out Sentry.
Sentry is the only one that matters here and i still don't see him taking out either Hulk or Thor, while the rest of his team are all at least a whole tier below Hulk and Thor.
Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: That entirely depends on whose writing it. Bendis had people experience a vision of Hulk stomping everyone, Pak would probably write an enraged Hulk beating this team(btw i am not including Sentry but the other 3), long ago as GR mentioned Hulk fought a composed team and had the upper hand and this was all before multiple upgrades Hulk has had since then.

I don't know but i really don't see Hulk and Thor losing to this team because the only one that can put up a fight is Sentry.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grekko

You seem confused, sir. You're clearly bringing up 616 Hyperion. 13034 Hyperion has shown time and again his superiority over Thor and Hulk. He did beat Hulk into submissions, resulting in Banner-form, breaking the bond. 13034 has also survived two universes collapsing around him, stopped a planet by hand and he does in fact draw his powers from cosmic energy, not solar like Superman. I state again, this is 13034 Hyperion. Game, set and match.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kevd4wg  Online

I'd say duo, I think Thor can take Sentry and out of the other 3 the biggest threat is Glads, who I'm still confident can be put down by World War Hulk. Blue Marvel can't really do anything to World War Hulk and not much to Thor. Hulk can probably take Glads and Hyperion.

Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Grekko

@yuber said:

@grekko

You seem confused, sir. You're clearly bringing up 616 Hyperion. 13034 Hyperion has shown time and again his superiority over Thor and Hulk. He did beat Hulk into submissions, resulting in Banner-form, breaking the bond. 13034 has also survived two universes collapsing around him, stopped a planet by hand and he does in fact draw his powers from cosmic energy, not solar like Superman. I state again, this is 13034 Hyperion. Game, set and match.

No i am not, you are confusing a few things. Hyperion has at best shown to be on Hulk and Thors level(and that was only under Hickman once other writers got a hold of him he was quite underwhelming), with Hickman confirming that Hulk is stronger that it wasn't Hyperion who beat Hulk into Banner but Abyss losing control over him. An outlier feat. No Hyperion draws his powers from the Sun unless you can show me scans where it says he draws it from cosmic energy. This can be any Hyperion you want, you can throw in multiple Hyperions even, they are all weaksauce fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry can beat either one one one.

The rest handle the other guy till Sentry quadruple team him

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion and Blue Marvel are fodders. Sentry and Gladiator are below Hulk and Thor. Duo wins.

what happened to Italics ?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pipxeroth

Sentry is the only factor on team 2, and he's not powerful enough to solo both. Team 1 comfortably.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Duo wins.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can somebody explain why Savage Hulk beats Stable Sentry? A weaker Sentry has already stalemated a more powerful Hulk.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: He wasn't weaker, he unleashed his solar powers like he never did before, and he wasn't holding back as he says ''you're the only one I can hit like this''

But I've to admit Hulk needs his WWH or WBH version to match with Sentry, or he needs to be really angry, otherwise Sentry wins.

Hyperion + Gladiator are too much for Thor to deal with, adding Blue Marvel seals the deal.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

Can somebody explain why Savage Hulk beats Stable Sentry? A weaker Sentry has already stalemated a more powerful Hulk.

idk, everyone acts like it is world war hulk

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashro44

@jay_z94 said:

As far as I know current savage hulk is as strong as Green Scar. Hulk never lost his core breech amp. He just might not be as angry as hulk was during wwhulk.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry gives Team 2 the Win 10/10

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By tensor

Team 2. Too much power.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By APEX_pretador

@jashro44 said:
@apex_pretador said:
@jay_z94 said:

As far as I know current savage hulk is as strong as Green Scar. Hulk never lost his core breech amp. He just might not be as angry as hulk was during wwhulk.

The difference in anger is huge though. And when I make a thread asking this, everybody argues that WWH is more powerful. I haven't read many of hulk's appearances post WWH-era so I don't know much about the difference, but Red Hulk also seemed to do better against savage hulk

Also, notifications don't seem to work

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Team 1

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Hulk/Thor vs Sentry/Kallark ,and team 1 should win with better team work and damage output.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@jashro44 said:
@thedailybagel said:

Especially Hulk.

I'm not going to say the team wins but this seems a bit extreme. I cannot picture hulk or thor soloing this team.

Solo might be a bit strong, but I don't think it's close at all. I've had allot of history with every character in this thread and I can categorically say that in terms of pure feats, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and Gladiator are useless. Sentry is the only guy here worth mentioning and he has one planetary feat to his name, and not only is that feat shared between him and Genis Vel but doing so left him exhausted to the point he could barely stand. Sentry isn't that impressive when Void isn't involved.

The only reason I'm this confident is because team 2 only has a limited number of appearances and I've read literally all of them, there's nothing someone can show me that I haven't seen before. People used to see things like Gladiator being KOed by Colossus as a low showing, but once you read all his appearances this kind of stuff happens to him all the time, especially under his own creator. Everyone has low showings, but if it gets to a point where those 'low showings' are equal to or actually overtakes your 'good showings', it pulls into question how powerful the character actually is. And I view Kallark as more impressive than both Hyperion and Blue Marvel, so you can imagine my thoughts on those two.

@jay_z94 said:

Because Sentry isn't that impressive, not only was Hulk holding back against him but his fight in WWH is arguably one of Sentry's best showings ever.

Team wins handily.

1. Sentry didn't match the most powerful version of Hulk, Bruce outright said he was holding back and was able to turn into a far more powerful Hulk literally seconds after his fight with Sentry, all whilst Bob was KOed on the floor and explicitly cutting loose with everything he had. Besides, Green Scar's showings improved way more after World War Hulk to the point that he could fight on par with an even stronger Zom-Strange, the same guy that was stomping him in World War Hulk.
  2. As for the second highlighted part, I genuinely don't believe that anyone on this site could beat me using those characters against Hulk in a CaV. Not because I'm an amazing debater, but because they literally don't have the feats and are too damn inconsistent. I'd quit the site for a week if anyone beats me, that's how confident I am.