Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr-luxcipher
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk and Thor VS Black Adam and Sinestro

-Composite(Post-Crisis and onwards) feats at standard power*Concerning DC characters*.

-Win by any means.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Team 1.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing Team 2

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 1, Teth is a weak link in everything barring speed.

TrumpSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 adam can hold thor off long enough for sinestro to beat hulk then its a 2v1

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I always felt Thor can take Lanterns like Hal, but loses to Kyle or Alan. He should be capable of beating Sinestro, while Hulk can deal with Black Adam.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

tjd2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More hulk wanking ugh

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... composite Hulk and Thor????

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Either BA or Sinestro is a match for Thor, and Hulk will get beat or BFRed quickly, so it's really a 2-v-1.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 emperorthanos-  Moderator

What versions of Hulk are allowed?

I would side with Team 2 unless it's World War Hulk or stronger.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NewWorldOrder

@willpayton said:

Team 2.

Either BA or Sinestro is a match for Thor, and Hulk will get beat or BFRed quickly, so it's really a 2-v-1.

Why would they remove Hulk from the battle when they rarely do tactics like that? I mean, it's debatable whether Sinestro would, but why didn't he use that tactic against a brute like Mongul?

@emperorthanos said:

Why would Hulk need to be at those levels to challenge them? Hulk can surely fight and overpower Black Adam.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:

Why would Hulk need to be at those levels to challenge them? Hulk can surely fight and overpower Black Adam.

He can Adam maybe but I don't think he will overpower him. Sinestro should be able to beat either 1v1 while Black Adam holds of the other. Then gang up on the remaining one.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder said:
@emperorthanos said:

He can Adam maybe but I don't think he will overpower him. Sinestro should be able to beat either 1v1 while Black Adam holds of the other. Then gang up on the remaining one.

Only thing Adam has going for him is speed, and seeing how he's not someone who uses it too much, I don't think it's going to factor in. He's going to want to brawl with Hulk, which isn't the best thing to do. Also, I would say Thor has Sinestro beat.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Savage Hulk beats the shit out of Adam. Sinestro is less known to me.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@newworldorder said:
@emperorthanos said:

Only thing Adam has going for him is speed, and seeing how he's not someone who uses it too much, I don't think it's going to factor in. He's going to want to brawl with Hulk, which isn't the best thing to do. Also, I would say Thor has Sinestro beat.

I disagree with him not using it too often. He has speed to match Jay Garrick and Superman. I don't recall him fighting an opponent that was significantly slower than him like he is doing so here. And yes he will resort to brawling but that doesn't mean he will purposefully let himself get hit.

And I side with Sinestro over Thor. Superior speed, durable enough to tank his attacks, powerful energy attacks/constructs and if need be the ability kill him from the inside.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 emperorthanos-  Moderator
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

been done

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@emperorthanos:

IC, Adam would try to grapple with hulk because he has a thing about ripping apart people. Then the question of speed will be moot.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Wait... composite Hulk and Thor????

Just pertains to DC characters(since people are bound to ask from which continuity they could use feats from).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Against standard composite Black Adam? I highly doubt it.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Black Adam took on the entire Marvel Family, the JSA and Teen Titans, he punched Captain Marvel around the world (I mean one hit and Marvel slammed into him from behind), he matched Jay in speed and he can turn people into stone with magic.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder said:
@emperorthanos said:
@newworldorder said:
@emperorthanos said:

I disagree with him not using it too often. He has speed to match Jay Garrick and Superman. I don't recall him fighting an opponent that was significantly slower than him like he is doing so here. And yes he will resort to brawling but that doesn't mean he will purposefully let himself get hit.

And I side with Sinestro over Thor. Superior speed, durable enough to tank his attacks, powerful energy attacks/constructs and if need be the ability kill him from the inside.

Jay Garrick out-sped Black Adam, and Teth was struggling to keep up with Jay a lot before he even went top speed. As for Superman, he hasn't used his speed like he does in fights with Diana or Ultraman. Black Adam hasn't shown to be a character who's going to duck and weave between blows like Diana would, he much rather fight like an actual brute and go punch for punch because he likes to prove his superiority. He can dodge blows, but I don't think it's really in-character for him to do that much.

As for Sinestro, he is faster than Thor, but I'm questioning his ability to tank Thor's blows. Yes, he can effectively take Thor's lightning as Lanterns seem more durable to energy than blunt force, but even that is going to wear him out. Thor's blows are going to shatter whatever construct he brings out, not to mention damage him severely if he's struck more than two to three times. I'm more on the idea that Thor can tank Sinestro's punishment than the other way around.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Black Adam took on the entire Marvel Family, the JSA and Teen Titans, he punched Captain Marvel around the world (I mean one hit and Marvel slammed into him from behind), he matched Jay in speed and he can turn people into stone with magic.

@newworldorder: See above. I doubt Sinestro couod do all that.

They were all holding back against Adam. Martian Manhunter even states this. The narration even says there are people there stronger, faster, and more powerful than him, but none as ruthless. As they were holding back their power, Adam was going all out trying to kill with each blow. Of course he's going to look like a complete unstoppable beast like that.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 emperorthanos-  Moderator

I don't really want to turn this into a Black Adam vs Sinestro. So I'm not going to get into this. Maybe we can do a cav on this eventually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder: Adam just killed thousands of people (or millions), they would not hold back too much as to make the feat void (plus he fought teams and held his own many other times before). But ET is right, this is not the place for this debate.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder: Adam just killed thousands of people (or millions), they would not hold back too much as to make the feat void (plus he fought teams and held his own many other times before). But ET is right, this is not the place for this debate.

Yeah, but it was stated on panel they did, but I agree. This isn't the thread to debate this.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@newworldorder:

Jay Garrick out-sped Black Adam, and Teth was struggling to keep up with Jay a lot before he even went top speed. As for Superman, he hasn't used his speed like he does in fights with Diana or Ultraman. Black Adam hasn't shown to be a character who's going to duck and weave between blows like Diana would, he much rather fight like an actual brute and go punch for punch because he likes to prove his superiority. He can dodge blows, but I don't think it's really in-character for him to do that much.

That was in their running race. Not when they fought. He has was able to strike down Jay Garrick blitzing him at full speeds.

No Caption Provided

As well as match him blow for blow while the rest of their vicinity was forzen

No Caption Provided

Superman did uses his speed against Black Adam in their one fight though. I will have to find their full fight though.

Also I'm not really a black Adam expert. I dont think he would necessarily win over Hulk but for sure match him while Sinestro dispatches with Thor.

As for Sinestro, he is faster than Thor, but I'm questioning his ability to tank Thor's blows. Yes, he can effectively take Thor's lightning as Lanterns seem more durable to energy than blunt force, but even that is going to wear him out. Thor's blows are going to shatter whatever construct he brings out, not to mention damage him severely if he's struck more than two to three times. I'm more on the idea that Thor can tank Sinestro's punishment than the other way around.

Sinestro tanked an exploding planet head on and was just knocked out for bit. Thor is only a palent buster at full power and Sinestro is going avoid such attacks. The speed advantage is pretty big as well. And Sinestro can make constructs inside of Thor as well as a last resort. Or use fine point attacks that less skilled lanterns like Hal and John Steward have been capable of doing. Piercing constructs are also a means for him to hurt him.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing is stopping them from bfr the hulk or just ignoring him and ganging up on thor. After that they can double team the hulk. The only chance for the hulk and thor is if the dc duo fights dumbly. The dc duo all day and everday.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

ManCalledNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea why people are still hell bent on believing that flight = hulk is fodder. By that logic, Fox angel can beat hulk.

Hulk and Thor win. BA will come to brawl and Thor and hulk have better teamwork

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 2

TrumpSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a very hard fought battle

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 IMO...

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos:

How do we know that Jay was blitzing him at full speed though? Even so, Jay was effectively blitzing Adam until he got one blow which swatted him away. It looked as if he endured the blitz because Jay can't hurt him too much and then just swong his arm which Jay ran into. As for the second fight, I will say they did fight while everything was slow, but that is the only feat Adam has fighting at those speeds. I'll await the Superman scans because I don't recall Adam using his speed much in their fight, but even so, he can fight Hulk most certainly, I'm just not sure about him winning.

It still knocked him out though, and given how Sinestro was getting knocked around by Mongul, I don't see why Thor couldn't do the same. He's physically more opposing than Mongul is. Sinestro undoubtedly has a speed advantage, but Thor has been reacting to laser fire since the being of his career, I don't see Sinestro blasting him before Thor can swat them away. Also, I recall we had a debate over Sinestro putting constructs in people's body. Didn't he only do it to Mongul because he had a yellow lantern ring and had energy from it inside him already? I swore he only manipulated it.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

team 1

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rockette

Black Adam can beat Hulk if he puts him away quickly, which is how BA fights anyway.

Sinestro can at least stalemate Thor until BA comes to assist, and Thor is NOT beating BA and Sinestro both.

Team 2 ftw.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@newworldorder:

How do we know that Jay was blitzing him at full speed though? Even so, Jay was effectively blitzing Adam until he got one blow which swatted him away. It looked as if he endured the blitz because Jay can't hurt him too much and then just swong his arm which Jay ran into. As for the second fight, I will say they did fight while everything was slow, but that is the only feat Adam has fighting at those speeds. I'll await the Superman scans because I don't recall Adam using his speed much in their fight, but even so, he can fight Hulk most certainly, I'm just not sure about him winning.

The second fight with Jay atleast showcases that he is capable of fighting at high speeds. And Black Adam has never really fought a Hulk like character where he has a clear speed advantage. Im sure he would use it if he did.

Ok found the fight from @frozen's cav. He was keeping up with Superman just fine. And they were flying all over the place so it's not like Superman wasn't using his speed.

It still knocked him out though, and given how Sinestro was getting knocked around by Mongul, I don't see why Thor couldn't do the same. He's physically more opposing than Mongul is. Sinestro undoubtedly has a speed advantage, but Thor has been reacting to laser fire since the being of his career, I don't see Sinestro blasting him before Thor can swat them away. Also, I recall we had a debate over Sinestro putting constructs in people's body. Didn't he only do it to Mongul because he had a yellow lantern ring and had energy from it inside him already? I swore he only manipulated it.

For like a couple of seconds. And he was wearing a green lantern ring at the time. He is still strong with that ring but as powerful when he is in yellow.

Well Mongul was being amped with multiple yellow rings at the time when fighting Sinestro. Also Sinestro tanking his attacks is shows his durability as well.

No Mongul didn't have a ring. And he would have died if Sinestro's ring wasn't drained. Now granted Sinestro has only used this one. But if Thor keeps tanking attakcs I see no reason why Sinestro wouldn't resort to this. His first fight Mongul is a good example of this.

I don't see thor dealing with multiple attacks coming from all sides.

No Caption Provided

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos:

The second fight with Jay atleast showcases that he is capable of fighting at high speeds. And Black Adam has never really fought a Hulk like character where he has a clear speed advantage. Im sure he would use it if he did.

The thing is, Hulk actually has fought characters that are ruthless and fast like Black Adam. He has went up against Gladiator and defeated him if I remember correctly, and he was using his speed their too. I don't think he's bringing a level of speed which Hulk couldn't deal with.

Ok found the fight from @frozen's cav. He was keeping up with Superman just fine. And they were flying all over the place so it's not like Superman wasn't using his speed.

This is impressive, but Superman was holding back on Adam as shown towards the end of the fight.

For like a couple of seconds. And he was wearing a green lantern ring at the time. He is still strong with that ring but as powerful when he is in yellow.

Even so, it doesn't take damage of this potency to harm him, though. Lanterns don't usually do the best when they are struck with physical blows of high levels which Hulk and Thor possess.

Well Mongul was being amped with multiple yellow rings at the time when fighting Sinestro. Also Sinestro tanking his attacks is shows his durability as well.

Yeah, I recall him having something to do with yellow rings, and it did show Sinestro's durability. I would say that Mongul is a good deal weaker than what Thor possess given how easily Superman has dealt with him when serious.

No Mongul didn't have a ring. And he would have died if Sinestro's ring wasn't drained. Now granted Sinestro has only used this one. But if Thor keeps tanking attakcs I see no reason why Sinestro wouldn't resort to this. His first fight Mongul is a good example of this.

I see, but it's not a likely tactic. In all honesty, Thor god blasting Sinestro is even more likely than Sinestro doing that as he's done it more times.

I don't see thor dealing with multiple attacks coming from all sides.

He could spin Mjolnir to create a barrier or just knock them away with Mjolnir.

Image result for thor knocks blast away

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points