Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As usual Hulk is the weak link in battles like this since he has zero versatility.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Sentry is a weak link

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor & Beta Ray Bill.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Sentry is the weak link give Hulk a better partner

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, regular Sentry is unstable.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hammer Bros

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As usual Hulk is the weak link in battles like this since he has zero versatility.

Doomsday, Juggernaut, Mangog, General Eiling, Dark Grundy, etc... all bricks with no versatility and yet not only have they defeated characters with more versatility, they've beaten entire teams of them. This horrible argument has no basis in reality to begin with since Hulk himself has been fighting more versatile characters than himself since the 60's and winning. The biggest reason why Hulk competes and usually beats such characters is because he is so tanky, he can take all kinds of damage from all of their versatile attacks and keep going, while most of these "versatile" characters can't.

As for the fight itself

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle could be a lot more interesting once Sentry stabilizes a bit, and currently Hulk is neither versatile or powerful enough to pick up the slack.

Hammer Bros mid-diff.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrStranger

@cognitive said:

regular Sentry is unstable.

He's stable here(as that'd fall under the purview of "best of his ability").

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor and bill are a very powerful cambo they take it

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilneas: You mean those characters defeated more versatile characters within the context of stories that required teams to forget they have other abilities right?

Like how Strange could have stomped Hulk during WW Hulk but decided to play Hulks game.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gilneas

@emperorb777 said:

@gilneas: You mean those characters defeated more versatile characters within the context of stories that required teams to forget they have other abilities right?

Like how Strange could have stomped Hulk during WW Hulk but decided to play Hulks game.

What abilities did those characters forget? Did Skrull Black Bolt forget to use his scream or did he yell at Hulk so loudly he broke a peace of Moon the size of Rhode Island and moved the entire Moon so much it caused tidal waves to appear on Earth? Did Juggernaut forget to use his unstoppable momentum at Hulk only for him to get stopped momentarily by him? Did IM forget to use a giant Hulkbuster with special nanites only for Hulk to shrug it off? Did Xavier and Emma forget to use their TP or did Hulk shrug it off? Did Sentry forget to use his energy projection or did it had no actual effect on Hulk? Did Darwin forget to use his evolve ability? Did the X-men not try to turn off Hulks healing factor? Did they not try to phase him to the ground itself? ? Did they not try to blind him? Did they not try to teleport him? Did Ghost Rider forget to use Hellfire? Did the Gamma corps not use nanites for the sole purpose of weakening Hulk to his Grey Hulk levels only for it to fail? Did the army not use adamantium bullets? Did the Torch not use his supernova? Did Storm not user her lightning? Did Sue not use her bubbles? Did a bunch of physical powerhouses forget to punch Hulk as hard as they could? Who FORGOT to use their abilities against Hulk exactly? Which abilities? What? I've debunked this argument long time before and i gotta say the previous user had a much better case.

The only character that you can kinda make an argument but not really for is Strange because yes Strange could have snuffed Hulk out and yes the comic and Hulk himself acknowledged this so you know what Hulk did?HE TRICKED HIM. Strange lowered his guard because he thought Banner calmed down so he broke his hands which prevented him from casting spells so he went into ZomStrange mode and beat the crap out of Hulk for the most part even blowing holes through his torso and setting up fireworks inside and again it didn't work in the end. So the comic itself acknowledged Stranges abilities and powers, so again he did not forget them against Hulk, so your argument is moot.

And btw is that your entire argument? Strange? One character out of 50 Hulk has faced which is actually explained in the story perfectly well why he didn't use his powers in the first place and why he got tricked? With the same comic acknowledging Stranges own power and the ability to snuff out Hulk. You gotta come up with something better than that.

Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
CarmineDcMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GucciBrick

Sentry isnt a weak link a weaker version of him stalemated with world war hulk.

That said team 2 wins since either of them can solo team 1 who have zero combat speed and no durability or magic resistance feats. Two characters who can go toe to toe with sentry or hulk just hand to hand without any magic or weapons except here they have uber powerful hammers stacked on top of the already superior physical stats and tankiness.

@gilneas said:
@emperorb777 said:

Doomsday, Juggernaut, Mangog, General Eiling, Dark Grundy, etc... all bricks with no versatility and yet not only have they defeated characters with more versatility, they've beaten entire teams of them. This horrible argument has no basis in reality to begin with since Hulk himself has been fighting more versatile characters than himself since the 60's and winning. The biggest reason why Hulk competes and usually beats such characters is because he is so tanky, he can take all kinds of damage from all of their versatile attacks and keep going, while most of these "versatile" characters can't.

None of those characters are hulk tier you just listed a bunch of tanky characters leagues beyond hulk and none of those characters need to rely on anger or an external thing to boost or maintain their powers, they consistently have tankiness leagues above hulk so they arent relevant. Hulk has been beaten by less powerful but more versatile characters throughout his history i mean people like ironman can't go toe to toe with him but have drained him in the past when he was in his strongest form. The thing is there's some characters who are not only more versatile than him but also more powerful and much more tanky, which would be characters like thor or silver surfer hence why those guys have wrecked him every time theyve gone up against him. And while hulk can heal from flesh wounds or a damaged heart, what he can't heal from is decapitation or being totally melted into a pool of blood. Both beta ray bill and thor have the power output to decapitate or melt hulk into liquid and he cant heal from that, it would kill him. I mean especially if they use the combined output from their hammers, that isn't going to just rip a hole in hulks body its gonna turn him into a pool of blood along with sentry. which would kill both of them.

And ironmans hulkbuster nanites were actually removed from the suit when he fought world war hulk, so he never actually used the nanites on hulk, not that it matters since he later on proved something much better when he fully drained hulk while he was world breaker. amadeus cho has also drained him and silver surfer has done so casually while weakened.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is stronger than Thor & Beta Ray Bill, Sentry stalemated with him, they should be able to overpower them if they play their cards right.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality: Only WBH is stronger than them.

Sentry would destroy Thor and Bill and Hulk by himself.

Thor and Bill would one-shot Hulk if they took the fight seriously.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: agree. Sentry and hulk are nigh unbeatable.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality: Hulk would get smashed by anyone of the other 3 in this fight.

WBH is physically stronger than Thor and BRB, but he would lose to either of them.

WBH is the only Hulk that can contend with the hammer bros in a 1v1.

Team 1 wins thanks to Sentry though

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk & Sentry right now, easily.

CJg4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Pak's Arguments are not feats!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 rather easily.

Sentry already whoops on Thor at will, and throw in Hulk, it's cake.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one takes this Stable sentry can ragedoll any one on team 2 to no honestl I fell like putting in hulk is a little over kill

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TakenStew22

I really don't get what's so great about Sentry. He was able to match WWH and trade blows with him. That's great, but why people think he's so much powerful than Hulk, Thor or almost any other high tier I'm not seeing it.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't get what's so great about Sentry. He was able to match WWH and trade blows with him, I don't get why people think he's so powerful.

Well for starters matching WWH is a pretty damn big deal. WWH was an absolute beast, taking on Strange Zom, turning Hercules face to hamburger in three blows, fighting through large gaping holes in his chest, forcing Darwin to BFR himself (who didn't against Hela), stopping Juggernaught whose literally suppose to be unstoppable. Not to mention he's beaten Void on numerous occasions, who makes Strange shit his pants, toys with Thor and Hulk like play things.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

I really don't get what's so great about Sentry. He was able to match WWH and trade blows with him, I don't get why people think he's so powerful.

Well for starters matching WWH is a pretty damn big deal. WWH was an absolute beast, taking on Strange Zom, turning Hercules face to hamburger in three blows, fighting through large gaping holes in his chest, forcing Darwin to BFR himself (who didn't against Hela), stopping Juggernaught whose literally suppose to be unstoppable. Not to mention he's beaten Void on numerous occasions, who makes Strange shit his pants, toys with Thor and Hulk like play things.

I know. Read my edit.

What I meant was I don't see how he's as powerful as everyone thinks he is.

CJg4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't get what's so great about Sentry. He was able to match WWH and trade blows with him. That's great, but why people think he's so much powerful than Hulk, Thor or almost any other high tier I'm not seeing it.

I dont think sentry is that great too until now

but apparently he is now a reality warper

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I was surprised to see sentry was called the weak link on a team where he stalemated a stronger version of his teammate while in a weaker state than the one in this battle. Sentry can beat either on team 2 and either on team 2 can beat hulk. This entirely depends on if Hulk goes down before sentry can beat his opponent.

Team 1 6/10

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjg4z: his powers come from reality warping, like how plutonian gets his powers.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: hulk beat Thor to death & he beat Beta Ray Bill to a pulp. He solo’d earth before fighting Sentry. Thor Is overhyped. These guys get murdered. Hulk and Sentry are the perfect team.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

Damn I was surprised to see sentry was called the weak link on a team where he stalemated a stronger version of his teammate while in a weaker state than the one in this battle. Sentry can beat either on team 2 and either on team 2 can beat hulk. This entirely depends on if Hulk goes down before sentry can beat his opponent.

Team 1 6/10

Because Sentry is an inconsistent mess. His "weak" form when fighting WWH is mostly fanfiction, considering how powerful Pak was portraying Sentry in that fight. And recently got manhandled by street tiers while in his most powerful form. Neither on team 2 can beat Hulk, he already one-shot 1 member of team 2 and damn near killed him. Wanking Sentry this much, while simultaneous downplaying Hulk is nonsensical to me. He could legit beat every character here 1v1, if we are using versions like WWH or IH and if it was WBH he'd probably solo all 3 by himself.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Sentry being weak link, assuming he's fighting to best of his abilities, he solos all three.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Underfire47

@green_skaar: With what feats can Sentry solo all 3? With the ones he pulls out of his ass?

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Co-Boss

@underfire47: the hulk in the pic is wwh so I am using him (thought it was savage hulk at the time I think), when did wwh one shot a member of team 2? People say sentry was weak because of how his powers work. The more unsure and unstable he is mentally, the weaker he is, and he was super unstable in that fight. It’s not really fanfic it was using the character rules to determine if he was hindered. It’s been that way for sentry since his second real run, I can’t remember if that’s how it was in his character debut. Pak also was planning to have wwh beat odinforce Thor so his ideas of his characters strength was kinda fucky. Sentry’s recent form for has been inconsistent but to be fair to him, all of marvels power levels is fucked up rn (I.e. immortal hulk losing to the thing) I do think that Thor or beta can beat wwh, it won’t be anywhere near easy but I think that. If he’s world breaker he will be the strongest here though.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Void, molecular manipulation, TP, just beating the hell out of them.

@green_skaar: With what feats can Sentry solo all 3? With the ones he pulls out of his ass?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@underfire47: the hulk in the pic is wwh so I was using him, when did wwh one shot a member of team 2? People say sentry was weak because of how his powers work. The more unsure and unstable he is mentally, the weaker he is, and he was super unstable in that fight. It’s not really fanfic it was using the character rules to determine if he was hindered. It’s been that way for sentry since his second real run, I can’t remember if that’s how it was in his character debut. Pak also was planning to have wwh beat odinforce Thor so his ideas of his characters strength was kinda fucky. Sentry’s recent form for has been inconsistent but to be fair to him, all of marvels power levels is fucked up rn (I.e. immortal hulk losing to the thing) I do think that Thor or beta can beat wwh, it won’t be anywhere near easy but I think that. If he’s world breaker he will be the strongest here though.

I was talking about Immortal Hulk, who is weaker than WWH. People can say a lot of things, the comic disagrees

No Caption Provided

And even the writer himself hints that if Hulk didn't stop him there he would have destroyed everyone and everything, basically become the worldbreaker himself

No Caption Provided

The problem is Sentry was unstable BEFORE his fight with Hulk, that was the entire point he was afraid of leaving his house. Until he finally said screw it and just decided to play god. So he was not unstable or unsure of himself during the battle itself. Yea because Paks originally WWH was meant to be even stronger than he was, he also planned for Hulk to punch Sentry so hard he breaks every bone in his body. Not really, i mean even your Immortal Hulk example is a bad example because that's literally the only low showing the character has in more than a year and it's not even much of a low showing given the context around it. How are Thor and BRB suppose to beat a guy that has beaten characters more powerful than them, has tanked hits from characters more powerful than them and has mangled Hercules face in 2-3 hits while specifically mentioned by Hercules to be holding back otherwise he would have cracked his skull?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 2, because we seen what happened to Sentry when Thor hit him, lol

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hammer bros stomps. Sentry... is like anime characters. Too complicated and too retarded powerscaling

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Void, molecular manipulation, TP, just beating the hell out of them.

@underfire47 said:

There is no Void here. What molecular manipulation? What TP does Sentry have? He tried beating the hell out of this Hulk before, spoilers it didn't work out.

CoolBeanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CoolBeanz

Hulk solos. Sentry will just get one-shot, just like he was one-shot in Siege.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolbeanz: Hulk loses to either of the 3 1on1

@cupofreality:Thor have 8 wins, Hulk have 3 wins, whereas 2 of them were sucker punches..

Going all out, both Thor and BRB would beat Hulk.

Sentry would solo all 3.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@byondeon: Remember that time when Sentry beat Hulk and Thor?

CoolBeanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: yeah right. Thor got murdered by Carol Danvers, same Danvers who got one-shot by one of the weakest Hulk ever, BRB is his equal and Sentry sucks so much that he was one-shot by both Danvers and Thor. Hulk one-shots all them fodders at the same time with a clap.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Underfire47

@byondeon said:

@coolbeanz: Hulk loses to either of the 3 1on1

@cupofreality:Thor have 8 wins, Hulk have 3 wins, whereas 2 of them were sucker punches..

Going all out, both Thor and BRB would beat Hulk.

Sentry would solo all 3.

No he doesn't, he has already beaten 2 of the 3 people he fought here.

Count to me all those 8 wins Thor has over Hulk. I can't wait to hear them.

Thor went all out against Hulk on 4 different occasions, specifically even mentioning not holding back and wanting to kill him, yet he didn't beat him.

Sentry isn't soloing shit here.

Stop spreading nonsense.